“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#288 Jan 29, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
relax Sassy.
You know, the Bible says, if a man wanted to marry or be with a woman who wasn't a virgin that he fancied, he was suppose to take her and put her in isolation for a period of seven (7) years, as a form of purification and cleaning.
Perhaps you may have to try this.
Cause i don't see this tainting and having a white man bursting all Kinds of Nuts in you being cleaned so quickly.
Its still fresh in you. The residue is still there.
Just think about it. If you really cared for the Black man, see him as the man you truly wanted, then why would you (being unclean,) want him to be with you at this stage.
But it still won't work,because you have been marked and scard for Life.
You're another statistis and spoils of the IR Deceptive war.
sassyandtrashy has had wm busting in
body,but you see no problem with her.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#289 Jan 29, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
Sassykat, wants to forget the Fact that she is a Negro Bed wrencher, after posting photos of her fat azz white man who appeared to be retarded and inebriated.
I covered his face in those pics.all you could see was my face and our bodies.how could he have looked drunk and retarded?
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#290 Jan 29, 2014
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> j-lo was already the biggest star in the world...then she started dating p-diddy. she didn't need to date diddy for his money or his fame. she was already more famous than him. p-diddy was known as a rap star, but j-lo had a lot more mainstream success. for her, dating p-diddy might even have been seen as a step down...
some people say the reason she dated diddy was because she was interested in the music business. but the thing is, she didn't need p-diddy for that. there's a lotta other producers she coulda hired who would have written and produced hit songs for her. the real reason she dated p-diddy is because she was a fan of his. they both from nyc and she grew up loving rap music. and p-diddy was the biggest rap star around. it was exciting for her. but the problem is, diddy started to get in trouble with the law. he got caught up in some shootings that got a lott media coverage. so, right there j-lo was like " i don't need to be around all mindless gun violence. it's bad for my image and career...and it's bad for my health." that;s why she broke up with diddy.
Hell, that's what I stated earlier! He got caught upon some gunplay that Shyne went to prison for!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#291 Jan 29, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> sassyandtrashy has had wm busting in
body,but you see no problem with her.
Well according to you I am white so why not sleep with white men?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#292 Jan 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to you I am white so why not sleep with white men?
that's my point becky!

“Eat, Pray, Love!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

New Jersey

#293 Jan 29, 2014
Can give anyone examples of black actresses being use and abused?

Location hidden

#297 Jan 29, 2014
Monshari wrote:
Can give anyone examples of black actresses being use and abused?
But I already stated that they sleep aroumd with WM for exposure but they basically het nothing unlike WW who at least win the wealthy WM.

Location hidden

#298 Jan 29, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome sweetheart :).
Sometimes the truth isn't the most popular things to say, especially with some of us black people. She is the epitome of everything you've said, but she's claiming your description of her makes you white? Smh
It's sad that she was one of those naive young bw that fell victim to self hate and allowed herself to be used up by some dirty old disgusting looking white guy just because he was white.
Now she has nothing to offer a bm or any man for that matter.
I know she is a hypocrite.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#299 Jan 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But I already stated that they sleep aroumd with WM for exposure but they basically het nothing unlike WW who at least win the wealthy WM.
well they should win white men,they are white women.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#300 Jan 29, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome sweetheart :).
Sometimes the truth isn't the most popular things to say, especially with some of us black people. She is the epitome of everything you've said, but she's claiming your description of her makes you white? Smh
It's sad that she was one of those naive young bw that fell victim to self hate and allowed herself to be used up by some dirty old disgusting looking white guy just because he was white.
Now she has nothing to offer a bm or any man for that matter.
you are a loser.what about your fake asian wife? Why cant u stand the thought of bw being with wm? Ive had enough of you.

You are teamed up with this 56 year old wrinkled ww to bash bw,and youre worried about me? I can even tell that sassy knows that you know that shes white! She sounds like shes been found out,because she has.dont worry about me,loser.Im glad the men im dating are more confident than you.fyi,wayne brady is now dating chili.im telling everyone.

“Eat, Pray, Love!”

Level 1

New Jersey

#301 Jan 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But I already stated that they sleep aroumd with WM for exposure but they basically het nothing unlike WW who at least win the wealthy WM.
Now that black women are no longer under raps and dating nonblack men also. Black women are getting the men marrying wealth men.

“Eat, Pray, Love!”

Level 1

New Jersey

#304 Jan 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
Like I stated earlier on a post that was deleted, black women have arrived! We are all over tv and black women do get good movie roles and several black actresses have been nominated and won the academy award in the last decade.

Location hidden

#306 Jan 29, 2014
Monshari wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that black women are no longer under raps and dating nonblack men also. Black women are getting the men marrying wealth men.
I don't see many wealthy prominent WM with BW except for George Lucas.

Location hidden

#307 Jan 29, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a big time hypocrite. She used to fight Canday over grey December. Lol that's about where she's at in terms of men who would be with her, and women that are on her level of competition.
Lol so I hear. I remember she hated on that one girl who got more attentiom from WM. She is so desperate for attention she will take anybody.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#308 Jan 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see many wealthy prominent WM with BW except for George Lucas.
Ma'am, George Lucas is a billionaire.

There aren't that many men of any race that are on the same level as he is financially.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#313 Jan 29, 2014
Sassykaat nasty!

Location hidden

#315 Jan 29, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, George Lucas is a billionaire.
There aren't that many men of any race that are on the same level as he is financially.
True but that couple is the exception to the rule.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#316 Jan 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>True but that couple is the exception to the rule.
To be frank, IR relationships are the exception to the rule.
michele

Houston, TX

#318 Jan 29, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
Anyone who dates a dog kisser got mental problems.
I am just keeping it 100
I agree. I don't understand how a black woman can kiss a pig that french kisses dogs..
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#319 Jan 29, 2014
You silly bunch of afrikants are funny. Everything is collective with you stupid savage beasts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be careful 1 min Foliage Vitality 1
You live your life through your computer 3 min AngloNations are ... 4
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 3 min Blake aka Your God 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 104,885
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,174,250
Will the Brit Royal Family Admit Its Black Heri... (Jul '12) 9 min lol 28
Whites being Demonized on Topix 12 min grasmaaier 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr IMHOTEP 28,672
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 4 hr African AE 3,481
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 5 hr Cracker Jack 159
The Day the EBT Card rRns Out... (Jan '13) 8 hr Schlomo Shekelberg 47
More from around the web