Black actresss used and abused by WM!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Earlier I wad thinking about Dorothy Dandridge and her tragic death which got me on the subject of how WM got to use and abuse so many legendary black actresses. These women wasted a lot of thier lives on WM but some like Josephine Baker and Dorothy Dandridge had nothing to show for. Does this make anybody else angry.

“No man is worth it”

Since: Jan 14

Huntington Station, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2014
It makes me angry at the bw because they LET them. It makes me sick. That's why so many women in Hollywood get the roles they get. Mostly prostitutes instead of doctors and that's because they settle for these roles. THEY made the choice. and then drool after white men who use them in the end. White people laugh at that. Like when K FED cheated on Star Jones with Britney Spears and she got fat. White people were laughing. Latoya Jackson and her dumb self let her white husband abuse her for years! that is like slavery again. Some bw are just stupid!!! so yes I'm angry, but at bw. You have to know your worth. Don't drool after a white man. Let them come to you. How many black girls do you see in white guys videos? how many white guys do you see try to chase after black women? a lot less than us. Most of them treat us like we are not up to their standards. When a little black girl is killed, is it the same as when a little white girl is killed? and didn't most white men treat black women as less than ww during slavery?

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Kendreya wrote:
It makes me angry at the bw because they LET them. It makes me sick. That's why so many women in Hollywood get the roles they get. Mostly prostitutes instead of doctors and that's because they settle for these roles. THEY made the choice. and then drool after white men who use them in the end. White people laugh at that. Like when K FED cheated on Star Jones with Britney Spears and she got fat. White people were laughing. Latoya Jackson and her dumb self let her white husband abuse her for years! that is like slavery again. Some bw are just stupid!!! so yes I'm angry, but at bw. You have to know your worth. Don't drool after a white man. Let them come to you. How many black girls do you see in white guys videos? how many white guys do you see try to chase after black women? a lot less than us. Most of them treat us like we are not up to their standards. When a little black girl is killed, is it the same as when a little white girl is killed? and didn't most white men treat black women as less than ww during slavery?
I am also mad tha BW for letting themselves get played like that. And yes Hollywood is still playing BW because they arrthe least likely to get hired while no talent bimbos like Pamela Anderson got two sitcoms. Those BW should have been the first ones to start a black movie industry

“No man is worth it”

Since: Jan 14

Huntington Station, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2014
Yes!!! the same thing goes for them too. but it's worse because we are their women and it shouldn't be like that. What I notice is that wm TREASURE ww and put them on pedestals like princesses. It's sad that bm don't do the same

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Who cares what the trash of the black race does. Anyone who dates out is trash and not worth worrying about.

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Jan 25, 2014
Anyone who dates a dog kisser got mental problems.

I am just keeping it 100

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 Jan 25, 2014
Whats the difference between being used and abused by a white man and a black man?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 25, 2014
Nothing to show for it hardly, you can remember their names can't you. Spare a thought to all the actresses that had to sleep with men to get someone but didn't even make it. Marilyn Monroe slept with many men to get somewhere, Halle Berry and Thandie Newton had some tough moments getting to the top. The industry attracts predators, Madonna was assaulted. Some of these child actors being preyed upon. Josephine Baker married several times and married her last husband in 1973 and died in 1975 at the age of 69.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 25, 2014
Kendreya wrote:
Yes!!! the same thing goes for them too. but it's worse because we are their women and it shouldn't be like that. What I notice is that wm TREASURE ww and put them on pedestals like princesses. It's sad that bm don't do the same
And they make sure to leave her all his fortune.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 25, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
Who cares what the trash of the black race does. Anyone who dates out is trash and not worth worrying about.
But our community worship these women while they breed the blackness out of themselves. Even the wealthy Halle Berry went for a poorer WM for her first child.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 25, 2014
Carmiana wrote:
Whats the difference between being used and abused by a white man and a black man?
When a BW is burned by a BM she runs and tell everybody. She even attempts to ruin his reputation. But the ones who get played by WM still hold him in a high regard with the delusions that those WM really love them. And don't even get me started on why both Dorothy Dandridge and Lena Horne had affairs with married men.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 25, 2014
bella-chic wrote:
Nothing to show for it hardly, you can remember their names can't you. Spare a thought to all the actresses that had to sleep with men to get someone but didn't even make it. Marilyn Monroe slept with many men to get somewhere, Halle Berry and Thandie Newton had some tough moments getting to the top. The industry attracts predators, Madonna was assaulted. Some of these child actors being preyed upon. Josephine Baker married several times and married her last husband in 1973 and died in 1975 at the age of 69.
Yes because as I said the black media and only the black media celebrate these women the white media don't care about them. And don't even compare them to Marilyn Monroe who is seen as a goddess and she got plenty of great movie roles.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 25, 2014
Women like Elisabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe died in mansions with millions of dollars because the WM looked out for his white ho and BW shoudln't expect any less. Nobody will fight for us we mus do it ourselves.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#28 Jan 25, 2014
Goat Mouth Bw wrote:
<quoted text>
do yourself a favor and stop being misinformed.
Marilyn Monroe, Dandridge, etc are all victims if beta level programming. It trickles down to the everyday woman and if there is a leopard skin purse, lepoard skin clothes, leopard skin shoes in a woman's wardrobe, it is through beta level programming.
Cat/Kitten alter - WHALE www.whale.to/b/cat_alter.html Cat/Kitten alter (Beta/sexual programming) Symbols Mind Control [Levels of Monarch Programming.] See:…
Sex Kitten (Beta Programming)| Hollywood Subliminals hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/projec … Beta Programming (“Sex Kitten”)...“Cat” alters may come out at this level. Known as Kitten programming,...(Representing the slave’s alter ‘sex ki
Well fella part of the issue is your post have all kinds of unintelligible symbols in them. I'm a curious kind of person and of course will read up on things before I dismiss them but you can't blame most folks for questioning your method. Look at your cut and paste. If you don't take the time out to at least make sure it at least pasted well folks are not going think it;s worth reading.

Any how I'm reading about Dr. Green right now. I'll get back to you.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 25, 2014
Goat Mouth Bw wrote:
<quoted text>
do yourself a favor and stop being misinformed.
Marilyn Monroe, Dandridge, etc are all victims if beta level programming. It trickles down to the everyday woman and if there is a leopard skin purse, lepoard skin clothes, leopard skin shoes in a woman's wardrobe, it is through beta level programming.
Cat/Kitten alter - WHALE www.whale.to/b/cat_alter.html Cat/Kitten alter (Beta/sexual programming) Symbols Mind Control [Levels of Monarch Programming.] See:…
Sex Kitten (Beta Programming)| Hollywood Subliminals hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/projec … Beta Programming (“Sex Kitten”)...“Cat” alters may come out at this level. Known as Kitten programming,...(Representing the slave’s alter ‘sex ki
I get your point but to me this is a whole different tham the one I am talking about.

Location hidden

#31 Jan 25, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Well fella part of the issue is your post have all kinds of unintelligible symbols in them. I'm a curious kind of person and of course will read up on things before I dismiss them but you can't blame most folks for questioning your method. Look at your cut and paste. If you don't take the time out to at least make sure it at least pasted well folks are not going think it;s worth reading.
Any how I'm reading about Dr. Green right now. I'll get back to you.
I know right! But I assume he is just talking about one of the illuminati type of conspiracies where starlets are use to purposely make kids act like them.

Level 4

Location hidden

#34 Jan 25, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But our community worship these women while they breed the blackness out of themselves. Even the wealthy Halle Berry went for a poorer WM for her first child.
I don't care stop worrying about trash like that. People like YOU are making stupid people famous.

P.S Halle Berry is not black.

Level 4

Location hidden

#39 Jan 25, 2014
Goat mouth Bw wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful or you will expose yourself as a cracker dismissing the existence of....
MKULTRA
OPERATION MONGOOSE
OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD
OPERATION MONARCH
You have a habit of calling the CIA released documents that confirm these covert operations as mere conspiracies.
Be careful cracker, you're on the edge of exposing yourself and your cover.
Most of us already know that is a white troll. Can't nobody tell me otherwise.(yes I did that on purpose)
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#42 Jan 25, 2014
Kendreya wrote:
Its not only wm that do this but everyone other than black men treat their women like queens.

Level 4

Location hidden

#43 Jan 25, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
Does this make anybody else angry.
Not even a little bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Mexicans eat beans so much? (Oct '10) 4 min Beach Dude 64
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 5 min Wildchild 1
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 7 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Teaman 1,418,055
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Poer 47,834
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 40 min fluer 26
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 45 min MICHA 464
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Michel Montvert 229
More from around the web