Lemme axe yo a queztion

United States

#106 Feb 4, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> I love it how white people want to attack me because I am stating true facts. Get over it already. My point is why raise a black child and be so darn lazy. Instead of cutting these kids hair off, go learn how to do the black kids hair. If white women can take care of their hair,they should be able to take of the kids hair. Think about it ? Would you want your parents to shave your hair off because it seems untamed? A lot of white people have kinky hair also. You do not understand what that can do to a kid.
What is your problem if the white people adopted and raise those black kids? Don't you want those poor sweet innocent black kids to have a chance in life since the Latino people are prejudice against them and a lot of Black people are too irresponsible to raise their own children properly? Just like most Latinos, all they know is to breed even if they can't feed.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#107 Feb 4, 2013
Ipman wrote:
I want to make something clear. I really don't give shit about white women in general. Yes, i love to date them, fuck them, befriend them, etc. The only women I have every been in love with were white. In the general, white women are a bunch of racists and harbor a lot of hate for black men, the same hate that other groups of men and women have for black men. So it's not like I'm here defending them. I'm just calling it how I see it. White women make the best mothers. In general they are better mothers than other races of women.
Louisiana emperor hopefully your black daughter sees all your insults against her and her blk mother, your wife...

and if you ever get out of prison she leaves you to die in poverty.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#108 Feb 4, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisiana emperor hopefully your black daughter sees all your insults against her and her blk mother, your wife...
and if you ever get out of prison she leaves you to die in poverty.
I didn't know you can post from a jail cell?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#109 Feb 4, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know you can post from a jail cell?
You're not in there yet.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#110 Feb 4, 2013
Ipman wrote:
White women work more than other races of women. Outside of Asian women, ww are more educated than other races of women. White women raise more productive citizens than black women and Latinas. I love Latinas, but you all have no room to talk about how white women raise their children. That fact is most of the thugs in this country are raised by black women and Latinas.
White women get more jobs and in some positions are paid more than black women,why? Because white men own and opperate most practically the mid to big businesses in the U.S. and even in other countries. Black men bring almost zero businesses to their community or other communities and don't have the jobs or create them like white men have always done for their same race women. Most black men don't own or create anything and dependent on the white man's industry to earn a living just like black women and white women do. Asian men are very industrous like white men but most black men acchieve very little.

White youths don't become thugs like many black youths do not because of the mothers but because of their fathers. White father whether with or without the moms, tend to say in their sons life, financially supports them and guide them into manhood some that moms being women can't do. Black fathers on the other hands shucks all responsibility and generally abandon their sons to grow up in the streets and rely completely on the black moms to struggle to support and be both mom and dad to the sons. Then these black men have the nerve to blame black women for the them (BM) not doing their jobs as fathers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#111 Feb 4, 2013
Corrections:

White women get more jobs and in some positions are paid more than black women,why? Because white men own and operate practically all the mid-size to big businesses in the U.S. and even in other countries. Black men bring almost zero businesses to their community or other communities and don't have the jobs or create them like white men have always done for their same race women. Most black men don't own or create anything and dependend on the white man's industry to earn a living just like black women and white women do. Asian men are very industrous like white men but most black men achieve very little.

White youths don't become thugs like many black youths do not because of the mothers but because of their fathers. White father whether with or without the moms, tend to stay in their sons lives, financially supports them and guide them into manhood something that moms being women can't do. Black fathers on the other hands shucks all responsibility and generally abandon their sons to grow up in the streets and rely completely on the black moms to struggle to support and be both mom and dad to the sons. Then these black men have the nerve to blame black women for the them (BM) not doing their jobs as fathers.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#112 Feb 4, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
Why do white women have black kids or even adopt them and refuse to take care of their hair. Don't you guys realize that is neglect ?
Wow. Seriously??? I live with my black boyfriend and he has a young daughter. Her hair is immaculate thank you.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#113 Feb 4, 2013
Do the single white womens sons become criminals? There are single WW too you know!

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#114 Feb 4, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> I think the white people that adopt and raise blacks do it for the money.
Wrong. FOSTER parents get money for a child. ADOPTIVE parents do NOT! When you adopt, you are responsible for that child in every way that you would be for your own child, including financially.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#115 Feb 4, 2013
Ipman wrote:
White women work more than other races of women. Outside of Asian women, ww are more educated than other races of women. White women raise more productive citizens than black women and Latinas. I love Latinas, but you all have no room to talk about how white women raise their children. That fact is most of the thugs in this country are raised by black women and Latinas.
Get your facts right, Black women and most likely Latina women work more than White woman.

Number 2 White women go to college more for any number of reasons the biggest one of them has to be the fact that her parents are more upwardly mobile than black parents, her parents are more likely to have more money also.

Studies show that more blacks enter college than Whites but drop out of college do to financial issues.

in your comment above you admit to black men being criminals.

Black men being criminals has next to nothing to do with a black woman.

A black woman is only responsible for herself. So if black men are committing crimes it might be because they are more predisposed to commit crimes and it essentially is their fault.
You also admitted without knowing it that White men are better than Black men after all White women did raise White men correct?

Than one has to wonder how can you seemingly excuse white women for raising racist White men who killed and still do beat black men taking over whole countries and causing destruction while seemingly holding black women accountable for criminal black men who go around raping and killing people.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#116 Feb 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
White women get more jobs and in some positions are paid more than black women,why? Because white men own and opperate most practically the mid to big businesses in the U.S. and even in other countries. Black men bring almost zero businesses to their community or other communities and don't have the jobs or create them like white men have always done for their same race women. Most black men don't own or create anything and dependent on the white man's industry to earn a living just like black women and white women do. Asian men are very industrous like white men but most black men acchieve very little.
White youths don't become thugs like many black youths do not because of the mothers but because of their fathers. White father whether with or without the moms, tend to say in their sons life, financially supports them and guide them into manhood some that moms being women can't do. Black fathers on the other hands shucks all responsibility and generally abandon their sons to grow up in the streets and rely completely on the black moms to struggle to support and be both mom and dad to the sons. Then these black men have the nerve to blame black women for the them (BM) not doing their jobs as fathers.
I have to agree with the fact that is another reason White women just so happen to be paid more and are more educated, it's because White men own 90 percent of everything in the US. This is a majority White country of course!

However BM haven't created any job's schools to educate his women or children..
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#117 Feb 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
White women usually get more jobs because they're usually more educated and more qualified. You see the government doesn't have to create programs for them to get their lives together. White women get up off their asses and make their own way in the world. White women are out there handling business while black women at home doing drugs and collecting welfare checks.

Lets stay on topic. You said that white women were lazy. They work more than black women in numbers and percentages. They are more educated than you in numbers and percentage. Explain how they're lazy? White women raise their black sons to be decent men. You don't see their sons filling up prisons or dropping out of school. In general they are good mothers that's willing to put in the work necessary for their biracial black baby boys to grow in to productive young men. You should give them envy white women. They have been able to do things for black boys that black women are incapable of doing.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#119 Feb 4, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with the fact that is another reason White women just so happen to be paid more and are more educated, it's because White men own 90 percent of everything in the US. This is a majority White country of course!
White women are not handed college degrees. They are not handed high paying jobs. They had to work for it. BW and Latinas don't work as hard that is why they are not as successful. What you two she-men need to do is stop hating and get your lives together.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120 Feb 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Do the single white womens sons become criminals? There are single WW too you know!
Did you read my post correctly because I stated, generally whether the white dads are with the white moms or NOT, the white fathers usually stay in their son's lives teaching them to be real men!
Broderick

United States

#121 Feb 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say such foolish things! In America alone we have over thousands of black own busines! I can post plenty!! Banks, factories,corporations, car dealerships!! You must be a very stupid blackwoman,or a racist whiteman! Your full of nonsense lije a circus freak. Your out of your mind.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#122 Feb 4, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> White women are not handed college degrees. They are not handed high paying jobs. They had to work for it. BW and Latinas don't work as hard that is why they are not as successful. What you two she-men need to do is stop hating and get your lives together.
Said the effeminate girly man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#123 Feb 4, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>

True white men do provide all of these opportunities for their women and children and we as black women happen to benefit off of it because if left to black men create businesses, educational institutes and jobs like white men have then black women and children would have nothing.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#124 Feb 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read my post correctly because I stated, generally whether the white dads are with the white moms or NOT, the white fathers usually stay in their son's lives teaching them to be real men!
Show me a shred of evidence to support this statement. You don't have any evidence because you made it up. White single mothers usually do a good job raising their children weather the fathers are around or not.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#125 Feb 4, 2013
I would like to see one of you hating ass she-men provide some evidence that white women are lazy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#126 Feb 4, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> White women usually get more jobs because they're usually more educated and more qualified. You see the government doesn't have to create programs for them to get their lives together. White women get up off their asses and make their own way in the world. White women are out there handling business while black women at home doing drugs and collecting welfare checks.
You are just making black men look even worse. The government, educational institutes, big businesses were practically all created and ran by white men. Of course white women and white children are the first to benefit from their white men's achievements while black men haven't achieve shyt for black women or their black children to benefit from.
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets stay on topic. You said that white women were lazy. They work more than black women in numbers and percentages. They are more educated than you in numbers and percentage. Explain how they're lazy? White women raise their black sons to be decent men. You don't see their sons filling up prisons or dropping out of school. In general they are good mothers that's willing to put in the work necessary for their biracial black baby boys to grow in to productive young men. You should give them envy white women. They have been able to do things for black boys that black women are incapable of doing.
First off, white women don't have black sons, they are biracial or white sons but not black sons. Recent census show that African American women and Asian women earn more money than white women with the same educational background. Speculations are because black women and Asian women tend to work more (over 40hr. wks) than lazier white women. I have shot your dumbazz down on two of your phony statements. NOW WHAT????

P.S. Notice the article comes from NBC and not some bogus site!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7310450/ns/us_news-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov't Approves Reperations For Southern Whites ... 5 min MomoGotKnockedTFO... 28
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 6 min iamcuriousnow 14
Darren Wilson will NOT be indicted , most likel... 6 min ManUp 34
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Right 1,126,714
Why Do Black People Eat Nasty Foods (Nov '09) 7 min Michele 366
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 8 min iamcuriousnow 22
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 13 min Ben YISRAEL 7,563
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 32 min Abdurratln 277
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 59 min dreamhunk 25,631
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 3 hr Harrisson 59
Is ISIS racist? 3 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE