White women are lazy
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Why do white women have black kids or even adopt them and refuse to take care of their hair. Don't you guys realize that is neglect ?
Jason

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
Why do white women have black kids or even adopt them and refuse to take care of their hair. Don't you guys realize that is neglect ?
A nigguh is calling white people lazy?

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I think this black kid adoption craze is similar to a child wanting a puppy.

They have no real concept in the responsibility of raising a puppy. But they think it's cute to have one.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
A nigguh is calling white people lazy?
Jason your the n*** er I know.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5 Feb 3, 2013
MumRa wrote:
I think this black kid adoption craze is similar to a child wanting a puppy.
They have no real concept in the responsibility of raising a puppy. But they think it's cute to have one.
I think the white people that adopt and raise blacks do it for the money.
Trisha b

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> I think the white people that adopt and raise blacks do it for the money.
Why do you hate soo much? My husband is AfricanAmerican. And we have five kids, we raised them well like any other couple would do. You blackwomen are twisted and stupid! Now I can really see why your own men are running for their lives and respect. Please just marry your girlfrieds and everyone is happy then! You lesbians get eachother, and we get your men....fair trade?

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Who cares Trisha. White people are so evil. You degrade the black little girls by cutting their hair off. Stop being lazy and learn how to do black people hair.

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Trisha ? I am not black, I am latina. That shows how ignorant you people are. Do not say anything more to me. White trash ! I am social worker and see how white women treat their children. End of the story.

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Trish whatever your sexual life is your business. I cannot help that you are married, but have lesbian tendencies.
Trisha b

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
Trisha ? I am not black, I am latina. That shows how ignorant you people are. Do not say anything more to me. White trash ! I am social worker and see how white women treat their children. End of the story.
Who cares what you are or your bloodline! Your kind are even more stupid than blackwomen! You have slave blood in you..you look black big asses big lipps bad attitudes bad body odor and you hate your blackness.. Yep your a sheboon in delusion.. Typical unwanted black latina trash.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#11 Feb 3, 2013
They are. Learned it from their mothers. Ww had slaves take care of their kids. After slavery ww had blk maids raise their kids, even breast feed them. Can't get anymore lazy than that.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Feb 3, 2013
At least I have my photo up. You are afraid to even post your picture. White goon ! 98 % of white women commit welfare fraud and smell. Any smell is better than cheese.

Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Trish you hate yourself. Women like you should be made to learn of black history before dating outside your race.
Wheres my sunblock

Newark, NJ

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
At least I have my photo up. You are afraid to even post your picture. White goon ! 98 % of white women commit welfare fraud and smell. Any smell is better than cheese.
rofl I like you!:)
Tasty Chicken

Manchester, UK

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Give it to that white race traitor LEna.

I am white man but im on your side Lena.

As far as i see it she deserves no help or respect from white people.

She is a hateful piece of crap. Destroying her familys blood line because she felt horny.

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Trisha b wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what you are or your bloodline! Your kind are even more stupid than blackwomen! You have slave blood in you..you look black big asses big lipps bad attitudes bad body odor and you hate your blackness.. Yep your a sheboon in delusion.. Typical unwanted black latina trash.
I feel sorry for the black men that comes your way. A kkk woman with black kids. What a sight! You are racist and not diverse.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Lena Gomez don't let these cum filled suckers get you down, just tell the female genie your 3 wishes and I'll make them happen. What's that I hear you say, you wish ww end up oow single mothers or divorced ww with 20 mixed kids, ok, you want broke dl diseased bm to use fat ww for their house, money and car, really, you want bm to find a clue and man up and stop pretending to be white b.i.tches on this board lol, well two of them have already happened and the third even Jesus can't make happen so you still got 3 more wishes LMAO!
Tasty Chicken

Manchester, UK

#19 Feb 3, 2013
White women stop being your typical selfish world about me selfs.

Leave black people and black children alone.

Do you think little mixed race kids are going to want to be mixed race in the future when rascial conflicts start?

Thats a nice position you put them in so you could quench your egos.

Not only that you fuck up black soceitys by making all the poor black women feel inadequate because now they are competing with your light skinned black bastard freak children. And then they crap up every ones genetics forever.

Dont think your self like this noble hero. Your pure selfish and evil scum bags.

And the people you are hurting the worse are black people.
shaveit

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
Trish you hate yourself. Women like you should be made to learn of black history before dating outside your race.
shave all the lil monkees
shaveit

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> I feel sorry for the black men that comes your way. A kkk woman with black kids. What a sight! You are racist and not diverse.
rap confed.flag around your face and do you for old glory

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Europeans 3 min Kato 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,498,078
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 min misfit 0676 1,217
Got into it with some black guy in the neighbor... 5 min Charlie 8
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 6 min Kato 3,861
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 18 min Real 75
White Backlash: Whose Next (Jul '10) 23 min Kato 451
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 47 min ItsMana 623
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 48 min KyleMackey 39
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 57 min KIP 125