Aspiring rapper hacks up buck's carca...

Aspiring rapper hacks up buck's carcass, lol.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Plantation Boss

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 Nov 21, 2013
The PoPo were finding pieces of good schwoogie all over the area, hehehehe.

I guess another one gets its "life turned around" and another bat gets its wings.

http://goo.gl/88BYiO
Dud Fivers

UK

#2 Nov 22, 2013
why are they always "aspiring rappers"? its the same over here, when one gets into trouble or knifed by his "homies" , they are always aspiring rappers.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Plantation Boss wrote:
The PoPo were finding pieces of good schwoogie all over the area, hehehehe.
I guess another one gets its "life turned around" and another bat gets its wings.
http://goo.gl/88BYiO
MACEO

You waste too much time on Racist forums it consumes your life! lmao

your a 60 year old man! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#4 Nov 22, 2013
Dud Fivers wrote:
why are they always "aspiring rappers"? its the same over here, when one gets into trouble or knifed by his "homies" , they are always aspiring rappers.
MACEO

athrynAra*** KathrynAra*** won $500 in our forum's Most Informative Poster contest - fourth edition (Sep-Oct 2012).

Over $63,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned
Status: "It's hard to move forward when you keep looking back." (set 4 days ago)

10,105 posts, read 3,001,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4ugirlview
View Post

Well,because they think by virtue of their white skin that he( the black man)will marry them.

Plus,many believe the black woman did something wrong or had a bad attitude.

When in reality that isn't the case later I found out some have a reason to be angry the way black men treat them.

How do you know any of this????

What are you basing these claims on? Why would you assume that white single mothers with biracial kids expected their AA boyfriend to marry them "by virtue of their white skin" when they became pregnant so do and many don't? Why are you assuming that white women who get pregnant by AA men "believe the black woman did something wrong?" I find that many black women have reasons for being angry. I would be angry if the men in my race weren't taken care of the kids while running to another race.

Wow.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 Nov 22, 2013
Lmfao
NOOSE

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2013
Dud Fivers wrote:
Aspiring rappers, gifted athlete and scholar (that means their GPA is above 1.0).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Badjudgment 1,479,912
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min guck fays 211
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 8 min KyleMackey 29
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 min Lizandria 6,634
News Film about 3 black females beats Affleck, Scors... 9 min TruthSPeaker 25
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 30 min Ms Mack 269
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 54 min Indict KOCH BROS 94
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Charlie 178
More from around the web