The N -Word
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MilkDwit

Upper Marlboro, MD

#1 Dec 6, 2012
How long will it take for american black people to know that calling themselves N... is rasist and just plain stupid. Black people act like they like being insulted.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2012
MilkDwit wrote:
How long will it take for american black people to know that calling themselves N... is rasist and just plain stupid. Black people act like they like being insulted.
Stupid - maybe, but why racist?
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Black people are doing everything in their power to keep the N-Word alive and they're doing a good job of it. :)

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8 Dec 6, 2012
People really need to get jobs in here! THEY ARE SO IDLE!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
What's wrong w/ the IVigger?! ;-D It's a nice word. Look, IVigger, huh, IVigger, ekhm, IVigger, yeah, IVigger. ;-) Now,'dumb IVigger' I see a bit problematic. ;-) Or a 'dumb IVigger ho'. ;-D If them Yank IViggers are IViggers then they are simply IViggers & it can't be helped cause that's who they/y'all are. ;-)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
auntie bee

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
People really need to get jobs in here! THEY ARE SO IDLE!
Patricia, have you ever washed your coochie??????????

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Wow. Very nasty remarks! I am a dude! I don't have a coochie! Wtf?!
MilkDwit

Newburg, MD

#13 Dec 6, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
What's wrong w/ the IVigger?! ;-D It's a nice word. Look, IVigger, huh, IVigger, ekhm, IVigger, yeah, IVigger. ;-) Now,'dumb IVigger' I see a bit problematic. ;-) Or a 'dumb IVigger ho'. ;-D If them Yank IViggers are IViggers then they are simply IViggers & it can't be helped cause that's who they/y'all are. ;-)
your corny, as in not funny. corny
Here for laughs

Rochester, MI

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Arent you that guy who was talking about black girls hair and you slipped up and admitted your black lol
Axe V7 wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU /Vigger!
MilkDwit

Newburg, MD

#16 Dec 6, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid - maybe, but why racist?
Because the word is all about hate, hate and more hate. There is nothing else to it.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Axe V7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous. I'm human, fool.
ROFLMAO. It might well be true, judging from the fact that you didn't actually deny it :)
Here for laughs

Rochester, MI

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Lol your a joke becuase i called you out last time and you were talking about how you a black person whites would be proud of lmao

How is it possible behind the computer screen your a racist white and in real life your 100% black
Axe V7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous. I'm human, fool.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Here for laughs wrote:
Lol your a joke becuase i called you out last time and you were talking about how you a black person whites would be proud of lmao
How is it possible behind the computer screen your a racist white and in real life your 100% black
<quoted text>
Poor self-hating uncle Ruckus. SMH
Here for laughs

Upper Marlboro, MD

#21 Dec 6, 2012
I expose a black man/women acting as a white and im uncle rukus lol ok
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor self-hating uncle Ruckus. SMH

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Here for laughs wrote:
I expose a black man/women acting as a white and im uncle rukus lol ok
<quoted text>
NOT YOU. I wasn't clear, sorry.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Axe V7 is black? No wonder he keeps trolling anti-black BS. He must really hate his identity. Poor troll. Save some money and do what Michael Jackson did. Make sure your nose job is done correctly.
Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#24 Dec 6, 2012
They use it in a different sense than a racist does.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 6, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Axe V7 is black? No wonder he keeps trolling anti-black BS. He must really hate his identity. Poor troll. Save some money and do what Michael Jackson did. Make sure your nose job is done correctly.
Please don't insult M.J. It's proven that he was suffering from Vitiligo.
Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#26 Dec 6, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't insult M.J. It's proven that he was suffering from Vitiligo.
It's a skin condition that doesnt deform, it only affects skih color. My father had it.
yo shizzle ma frizzle

Croydon, UK

#27 Dec 6, 2012
I have told you on another post that this accurate word is now OK in the UK. A court ruled that it was a term of endearment when a white bloke hollered "Yo /Vigger!" at some in the street.

after all, they /Viggers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,563,388
Entitled White Feminist 3 min Somebody 2020 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min dreamhunk 34,662
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 9 min Aria 476
Height is worthless to a lot of women 12 min foot long corn dog 18
1682 Native Americans and Africans were combine... (Feb '15) 17 min JELL-O problems 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 18 min Ugly monkeys 4
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 41 min Sok 94
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 49 min News in your GRILLZ 21
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Chalotte 40
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 hr Fun Facts 19
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Fun Facts 71
More from around the web