Why can't black women get the cream o...
Thefactsdontlie

Morristown, NJ

#1746 Aug 4, 2010
lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
again, how is this something to be proud of?? see the thinking of the average black males mind??? you are missing the fact that bm were used as sex slaves during those times (and during the times of slavery here in the u.s. as well)..these things are nothing to brag about as that means bm didn't have control over there bodies and i'm sure those women calling on bm slaves to screw them were no lookers either! you are further proving how long we have been the world's bitch as a race & the real question should be, when will we tire of this? apparently no time soon when we have a bm on here dead set on proving how attractive bm were considered by giving examples of bm being some womans sex bitch!
You are an idiot. Wp are dead set on trying to prove they are the best looking race by citing there "examples" of bp wanting them. They even create fiction to make bp look like we want them. BP must combat their lives with truth. If bp don't then the whole world will fall the crap that bp pursue wp sexually but only get desparate whites when throughout human history it was the other way around. So when ever a white comes to post their lies, I Will Answer back!

That being said, I am a black man who has a job and pursues his education. I don't sit around and boast about how many girls I got.
Thefactsdontlie

Morristown, NJ

#1747 Aug 4, 2010
1st Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Same thing goes for black men, they are the most gorgeous. Me and my sister have this saying " Blacks can be the most ugly and the most beautiful race of all"
A most beautifully written post.
Thefactsdontlie

Morristown, NJ

#1748 Aug 4, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
Not again, now I am at vacation here in France, but I see that I have to once again show this confused girl who's boss. Damn.
1.Keisha Sharp and Bradford Sharp
LOL! Why do IR ghetto whores lie? He is not a Swedish Film Producer, oh no he is a singer/songwriter, and makes less then Keisha does, so she did the typical black IR whore thing, go for some white guy who's a wash up. LOOOL!
2. Debra Wilson and Cilff Skelton
He is a writer/director, again how in the hell is this powerful? LOOOOL!
3. Eve and Shane Powers
WTF?!!!! LOOOOOL! His also and actor and they are no longer dating, check it up for yourself you freak.
4. Tatyana Ali and Jonathan Brandis(so called Italian fiance)
They are no longer dating, and have not for a long fucking time!
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/peopl...
Not since 1996 - 97, only one year together what a shame, this proves black women love to be used and thrown away like hot garbage. Now he moved on an is dating a white woman Monica Keena who is way more beautiful then Tatyana.
5. Werner Klemperer and wife, actress Kim Hamilton
Worst example in the world the guy has one foot in the grave and looks like he is a hundred. Looool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Klemperer
Yet again they are both actors, what do actors have to do with anything? Most of the people you listed are actors, most black women aren't actors, what you are trying to say is, black women can't get white guys unless they are actors and have money, I will agree with you, looool.
6. Billionaire Perter Norton (Norton Anti-Virus) and Eileen Harris
Change that to Millionaire and you would be right. Looool!
7. Iggy Pop and girlfriend Nina Alu
Like I said white men will never marry or put a ring on you, you black women are ok with being used like baby mommas.
Iggy dates everyone under the sun even David Bowie. LOOOOOL! My god!!! How is this something to cheer at? Iggy has dated 15 people, not counting Nina.
Nina has dated only one person, ouch. I almost feel bad for her.
No one should be happy with dating Iggy. Loool! What you desperate whores would do for some white dick.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
You really do hate bw do you huh? You have replaced Abdul as the #1 bw hater
Thefactsdontlie

Morristown, NJ

#1749 Aug 4, 2010
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you? How did you learn to reason as you do? Black women "crept" around with their slaveowners? They did not have to creep, you creep! White slavemasters did not have to creep to rape a slave. All he had to do was show up at her cabin and put her husband out of his bed. For the Black man to blame her for something NOT EVEN HE COULD STOP is embarassing. This kind of reasoning explains why white men have advanced further than blacks, because he would, at least, not have blamed his white wife for a rape she damn sure 'nuf could not have stopped. You're pathetic. PATHETIC and such a pussy!
Now you talk as though your being with white women is revenge for the rape the Black woman endured at the hands of her captors.
You are a weak minded person believing himself to be smart enough to double talk your desire for white women. You like them. Okay. Have a good time. Leave the downgrading of BLack women, like your mother and daughters to others like you, until they wake up and realize what simple-minded pawns they've been. How they helped the slavemaster to undermine the position of BLack women in society, because he recognize where truth strength of character lies. Idiot!
Wow! what an eloquent responce. You are so on point.
Thefactsdontlie

Morristown, NJ

#1750 Aug 4, 2010
Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dating a white man, but he is wealthy and I made sure of it. I will never date a poor,average white man. Why the hell would I not be spolied? I agree, only a desperste looser will take someone else man who is at the lowest ebb. I cry when i see Zoe Saldana marry a poor white man. How sad.
Golddigger bytch

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1751 Aug 4, 2010
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you? How did you learn to reason as you do? Black women "crept" around with their slaveowners? They did not have to creep, you creep! White slavemasters did not have to creep to rape a slave. All he had to do was show up at her cabin and put her husband out of his bed. For the Black man to blame her for something NOT EVEN HE COULD STOP is embarassing. This kind of reasoning explains why white men have advanced further than blacks, because he would, at least, not have blamed his white wife for a rape she damn sure 'nuf could not have stopped. You're pathetic. PATHETIC and such a pussy!
Now you talk as though your being with white women is revenge for the rape the Black woman endured at the hands of her captors.
You are a weak minded person believing himself to be smart enough to double talk your desire for white women. You like them. Okay. Have a good time. Leave the downgrading of BLack women, like your mother and daughters to others like you, until they wake up and realize what simple-minded pawns they've been. How they helped the slavemaster to undermine the position of BLack women in society, because he recognize where truth strength of character lies. Idiot!
This really needed to be said. I could not have said it better myself.
KD Robinson

Fort Washington, MD

#1752 Aug 4, 2010
Sorry D Beck is only cute to some people. As a black woman he is way to girly cute. I'd leave that to the white women. They like the soft girly dudes. Not part of my culture. Sorry to bust your white supremacist bubble.
lordy

United States

#1753 Aug 4, 2010
Thefactsdontlie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you attack bm for not defending bw but you attck me for defending them. You are sick
i'm not attacking you for defending bw & our beauty.that's great but it's the way it's done which comes across as desperate.if whites want to believe blacks are running hog wild over them when we see the real story (botox (they got the idea of wrinkle free skin from blacks-otherwise the wouldn't have known how hideous looking they are, tanning (cause whites will say from there own mouths that dark skin is *better*), lip injections (for all the mocking they've done and over-exaggeration of our lips they rush out & make theres bigger as soon as they get the technology), hips (by creating hip hugger jeans from ww who were jealous of bw and our bodies), basically injections all over-they get so much injection and work done that i just watched the news where they said women not paying for botox they get is a growing problem.so, my point is who gives a shit what whites say-we should be able to look at what they do & once we see what they do, there is no debate in regard to the whole look thing.blacks have bigger things to worry about than that.leaves whites with there jealousy and hate.
lordy

United States

#1754 Aug 4, 2010
bad guy in this movie wrote:
<quoted text>I said after slavery she was still creepin with massa. All the black ho houses still had white men in an out of them. This is after slavery.
And if you no logical women think for a change. I said black men because of curioisty,and eager of black women to go white he got curious.
Classic cinderella.
you just said a few key words "black ho houses".they HAD to pay for it dumb ass.and you are crazy if you think wm didn't start those "businesses"-who else had the money & clout for such a thing?? you just look at your family pictures & family reunions and tell us how many wm you see hanging around?? i'm willing to bet, not many -facts are the minute bw could get away from wm safely-we did & that is just the truth. and bw by and large don't have a problem with you dumb bm dating other races--it's the way you all do it which leaves much to be desired.it's like you all can't do anything right to save your pitiful lives.you don't abandon your race over sex! how utterly pitiful of you all and then you wonder why get zero respect.most of you simply don't deserve it.

Location hidden

#1755 Aug 4, 2010
To the ignorant person who spends a significant amount of his time obsessing over BW and researching celebrity/high-profile BW/WM IR couples, just to try to make a point I say this:

It's really not necessary to tell when any of the bw-wm/non-bm couples are no longer dating or married. Everybody should already KNOW that SOME couples break up. Even many people of the same race and ethnic group stop dating or get divorced all of the time. Maybe you didn't know that?

The reason some other people post these ppl here is because this is to disprove the lies about (some) white male/non-bm supposed non-attraction to and supposed dishonorable intentions toward bw and to prove that wm/non-bm increasingly DO marry bw. These couples are not poster couples of guaranteed permanent relationships, just like any other couple out there in the world.

So, you needn't rush to let the world know about a bw who is no longer with her white boyfriend or husband, for ex., you're not telling us anything that is shocking. I hear about couples of all types breaking up all of the time. We all should know that for everybody in the world,'nothing in life is guaranteed.' Nothing!

One final thing: In several cases you have either lied, misrepresented facts, or conjured up bits and pieces to these people's lives and relationships without any proof. This conjecture is in YOUR MIND.

Moreover, you state as facts, the relative wealth of the two people involved in these relationships w/o having any idea of the income or wealth of any of them. Someone with a lot of money, whose business or professional life is out there in the media, we all can get an idea about their wealth, but for the vast majority, what kind of money they make is not public information. So please stop acting like you are the Commissioner of the US IRS and are privy to this sort of information.

Location hidden

#1756 Aug 4, 2010
Thefactsdontlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Golddigger bytch
Valentine is a troll.
Valentine

London, UK

#1757 Aug 4, 2010
TheTropics wrote:
<quoted text>
Valentine is a troll.
And so are you..........whatever that means.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1758 Aug 4, 2010
TheTropics wrote:
To the ignorant person who spends a significant amount of his time obsessing over BW and researching celebrity/high-profile BW/WM IR couples, just to try to make a point I say this:
It's really not necessary to tell when any of the bw-wm/non-bm couples are no longer dating or married. Everybody should already KNOW that SOME couples break up. Even many people of the same race and ethnic group stop dating or get divorced all of the time. Maybe you didn't know that?
The reason some other people post these ppl here is because this is to disprove the lies about (some) white male/non-bm supposed non-attraction to and supposed dishonorable intentions toward bw and to prove that wm/non-bm increasingly DO marry bw. These couples are not poster couples of guaranteed permanent relationships, just like any other couple out there in the world.
So, you needn't rush to let the world know about a bw who is no longer with her white boyfriend or husband, for ex., you're not telling us anything that is shocking. I hear about couples of all types breaking up all of the time. We all should know that for everybody in the world,'nothing in life is guaranteed.' Nothing!
One final thing: In several cases you have either lied, misrepresented facts, or conjured up bits and pieces to these people's lives and relationships without any proof. This conjecture is in YOUR MIND.
Moreover, you state as facts, the relative wealth of the two people involved in these relationships w/o having any idea of the income or wealth of any of them. Someone with a lot of money, whose business or professional life is out there in the media, we all can get an idea about their wealth, but for the vast majority, what kind of money they make is not public information. So please stop acting like you are the Commissioner of the US IRS and are privy to this sort of information.
its true, he claims he hates black females...but them, has time to research every single couple on that list lol...wether they are together or not isnt the point, the point is, black women clearly HAVE and still ARE dating creme of the crop men of whatever race. However, the same cant be said for black men...im waiting on someone list calling out all of the CREME OF THE CROP white women black men get...lol that would be the day.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1759 Aug 4, 2010
Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..your a white mans KEPT woman(as you said),in a luxury house in london... he brought you from africa, made you model and then he told you to stop modelling. Earlier on, you was in a hurry for fear that he was coming home...what sort of life do you live? your a nigerian slut bitch who dosent even understand what TROLL means, he dosent take you to a UK school for fear that you will educate yourself and you dont mind as long as your living the life...what a slut! typical african bitches, always goldigging on the white men....nothing new

Level 3

Location hidden

#1760 Aug 4, 2010
TheTropics wrote:
<quoted text>
Valentine is a troll.
im sure she isnt a troll...stories of african girls with rich white men isnt anything new...she knows all the elite hotspots and area to live in london. Shes an african goldigging slut...they do this all the time.
Valentine

London, UK

#1761 Aug 4, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..your a white mans KEPT woman(as you said),in a luxury house in london... he brought you from africa, made you model and then he told you to stop modelling. Earlier on, you was in a hurry for fear that he was coming home...what sort of life do you live? your a nigerian slut bitch who dosent even understand what TROLL means, he dosent take you to a UK school for fear that you will educate yourself and you dont mind as long as your living the life...what a slut! typical african bitches, always goldigging on the white men....nothing new
I am a kept woman

I was born in London

I was scouted at 15 ( year ten ) I chose this path, not him.

I had to leave to get ready for dinner..... Hakkasan, darling.

I have the live, many girls ( like you ) would kill for.

Troll is a ghetto term used by hoodrats, like you ( I know about the troll that are toys)

Better than the typical Afro Carribeam ( your mother ) who is a single parent, with many kids, by diff' men who lives on welfare with NO man around, nothing new with your lot.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1762 Aug 4, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody hell mate! I've read your posts on different threads and all you ever do on here is insult BW PERIOD!! Doesn't matter whether she's AA or A, you come on this BW bashing tirade and you sound so ignorant and like a thick twit!! I grew up in England for many years and I know that not everyone sounds as ignorant as your bloody arse does. It's either you have to stereotype BW as ghetto if they're AA or now gold digging if they're A. Go somewhere wif that shit and save it for someone who cares. Candy mixed girl, looking at your name, I take it you're half caste and have some chip on your shoulder and have some serious identity crisis. It's getting old and tired already, no matter how you go on and on bashing BW, you will always have that in you. Either come to grips with that aspect of your life or continue the path of becoming a lost cause!! Get over it already bloody hell!!

Location hidden

#1763 Aug 4, 2010
Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
It's baaaaaack! It's MixedRaceMichelle again. Just when you thought it was safe...
Valentine

London, UK

#1764 Aug 4, 2010
Life
Valentine

London, UK

#1765 Aug 4, 2010
Dalzy AKA Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody hell mate! I've read your posts on different threads and all you ever do on here is insult BW PERIOD!! Doesn't matter whether she's AA or A, you come on this BW bashing tirade and you sound so ignorant and like a thick twit!! I grew up in England for many years and I know that not everyone sounds as ignorant as your bloody arse does. It's either you have to stereotype BW as ghetto if they're AA or now gold digging if they're A. Go somewhere wif that shit and save it for someone who cares. Candy mixed girl, looking at your name, I take it you're half caste and have some chip on your shoulder and have some serious identity crisis. It's getting old and tired already, no matter how you go on and on bashing BW, you will always have that in you. Either come to grips with that aspect of your life or continue the path of becoming a lost cause!! Get over it already bloody hell!!
First she claimed she hated black men, but it is clear she envies black people, because she has wrinkly skin cancer skin. She is mixed race ( so what ) but she is still dripping in wrinkles and and has to run from the sun, unlike us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Moses 47,306
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,403,351
Leaks fron Eritea 34 min The Spirit 1
Compare the Rhesus Monkey with White. YOU'D BE... (Oct '12) 1 hr Young Europe 27
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr anonymous white g... 650
Discussing Ancient Human Migrations 1 hr IT IS I 4
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 1 hr bluestreak returns 325
.............dnc emails............. 3 hr The Original Doofy 14
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 3 hr Instant karma 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 3 hr Rivals 16
More from around the web