Esau is NOT the white man!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2014
To the Israelites:

There are many Israelite camps that are preaching that Esau or Edom is the white man. This could not be further from the truth. We must have an understanding that every name in the bible has a meaning. Let's break some down:

Abram, AbraHam = Ab means Father, Ram means higher, Ham means burnt.

For an example: Adam = AdHam meaning Burnt man [Josephus explains this in Josephus [Antiquities of the Jews] 1:2:1 "his man was called Adam, which in the Hebrew tongue signifies one that is red, because he was formed out of red earth, compounded together; for of that kind is virgin and true earth"... Here is the link http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.ht... ]

Edom is the same as EdHam or AdHam mean burnt as in the mahogany color...

Every name in the Holy Bible has a meaning. Let us understand that
any name with Ham or even intended but doesn't have the H in front of am has a meaning with 'burnt'[deep reddish brown] in it.
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#2 Aug 17, 2014
Let me just go and add this to the topic while I'm at it.

Alot of us don't have an understanding as to where 'Esau is the white man' came from. So, let me help you tell you. It came from Nordic [including the Irish, Scottish, etc] white people that believe somehow they are the chosen ones and had to come up to an answer as to where the ruddy or red came from. So, they decided to pin it on the Ashkenazi people, being that many of them have red hair, they maintained that they just have to be Esau or Edom. This was to "validate" their laughable stance. All non-black peoples descend from Japheth and Japheth is the father of the Gentiles.

Genesis 10:2-5

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

All of the descendant of Abraham were Black and are Black to this day. Let NO one deceive you!
Ugh

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Daughter of Zion wrote:
To the Israelites:
There are many Israelite camps that are preaching that Esau or Edom is the white man. This could not be further from the truth. We must have an understanding that every name in the bible has a meaning. Let's break some down:
Abram, AbraHam = Ab means Father, Ram means higher, Ham means burnt.
For an example: Adam = AdHam meaning Burnt man [Josephus explains this in Josephus [Antiquities of the Jews] 1:2:1 "his man was called Adam, which in the Hebrew tongue signifies one that is red, because he was formed out of red earth, compounded together; for of that kind is virgin and true earth"... Here is the link http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.ht... ]
Edom is the same as EdHam or AdHam mean burnt as in the mahogany color...
Every name in the Holy Bible has a meaning. Let us understand that
any name with Ham or even intended but doesn't have the H in front of am has a meaning with 'burnt'[deep reddish brown] in it.
Shalom Ahke,

That was beautiful, my sister. Of all the Black American Women, it is the Hebrew Israelite sisters I really love, respect and honor the most.:-)
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2014
Thank you!!!

Just speaking the truth...

Have a blessed day!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#6 Aug 17, 2014
Daughter of Zion wrote:
Let me just go and add this to the topic while I'm at it.
Alot of us don't have an understanding as to where 'Esau is the white man' came from. So, let me help you tell you. It came from Nordic [including the Irish, Scottish, etc] white people that believe somehow they are the chosen ones and had to come up to an answer as to where the ruddy or red came from. So, they decided to pin it on the Ashkenazi people, being that many of them have red hair, they maintained that they just have to be Esau or Edom. This was to "validate" their laughable stance. All non-black peoples descend from Japheth and Japheth is the father of the Gentiles.
Genesis 10:2-5
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
All of the descendant of Abraham were Black and are Black to this day. Let NO one deceive you!
Only in your dreams low IQ BIMBO!
Jews if Israel have been PROVEN to be the DESCENDANTS of the Israelites as according to latest RESEARCH! SO the RIGHT people are in ISRAEL according to DNA and the BIBLE:
www.aish.com/ci/sam/48937817.html

AFRONAZIS ARE OVERWHELMINGLY WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN:
www.abagond.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/dna-ance...

CRY CRY ME A RIVER!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#7 Aug 18, 2014
And C wrote:
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/ THQNT3UO47C679EOM/p2#lastPost
enjoy :)
You twist the BIBLE to suit yourself RACIST AFRO-NAZI!
Why would G-D say he is the enemy of white people when G-DS CHOSEN ARE THE JEWS, the DESCENDANTS of the ISRAELITES!

ANCIENT JEWS of the MIDDLE EAST paint themselves:
www.youtube.com/watch...
ANCIENT MOSAIC OF SAMSON FOUND IN ISRAEL:
www.simchaltv.com/samson-found/
So dont except Hollywood to be making movies showing blacks as Israelites LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

DNA taken from a 2000 year old Jewish tomb in Jerusalem shows the ancient JEWS WERE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN WHITE CAUCASIANS:
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/jorn...
Ugh

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your dreams low IQ BIMBO!
Jews if Israel have been PROVEN to be the DESCENDANTS of the Israelites as according to latest RESEARCH! SO the RIGHT people are in ISRAEL according to DNA and the BIBLE:
www.aish.com/ci/sam/48937817.html
AFRONAZIS ARE OVERWHELMINGLY WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN:
www.abagond.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/dna-ance...
CRY CRY ME A RIVER!
Anything with the "latest research" is a lie to begin with. Why research when the Old Testament laid it out plainly for all to know? The Table of Nation in Genesis 10:1 NEED NO "LATEST RESEARCH" TO CONFIRM A DAMN THING FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE LYING GENTILE, WHITE MAN!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#10 Aug 18, 2014
ANCIENT MOSAIC OF SAMSON FOUND IN ISRAEL:

www.simchajtv.com/samson-found/

FORENSIC EXPERTS RECREATE the ANCIENT HEBREWS USING THEIR REAL SKULLS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#11 Aug 18, 2014
I really don't have time to feed into pure ignorance and lack of understanding. As I'm not fooled by anyone's antics. If you prefer to believe what you will, have fun. I will stick to the Word of the Most High.

The name AbraHAM says enough meaning "leading father of the black". Ham always means black.

In any case, enjoy your night...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#14 Aug 18, 2014
Daughter of Zion wrote:
To the Israelites:
There are many Israelite camps that are preaching that Esau or Edom is the white man. This could not be further from the truth. We must have an understanding that every name in the bible has a meaning. Let's break some down:
Abram, AbraHam = Ab means Father, Ram means higher, Ham means burnt.
For an example: Adam = AdHam meaning Burnt man [Josephus explains this in Josephus [Antiquities of the Jews] 1:2:1 "his man was called Adam, which in the Hebrew tongue signifies one that is red, because he was formed out of red earth, compounded together; for of that kind is virgin and true earth"... Here is the link http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.ht... ]
Edom is the same as EdHam or AdHam mean burnt as in the mahogany color...
Every name in the Holy Bible has a meaning. Let us understand that
any name with Ham or even intended but doesn't have the H in front of am has a meaning with 'burnt'[deep reddish brown] in it.
ADAM MEANS RED RED RED RED RED not black or brown!
www.learn-hebrew-phrases.com/Colors/red_234.h...
ESAU was RED and HAIRY when he was born:
Genesis 25:25

HAM DOES NOT MEAN BLACK! ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PAINT LIBYANS AS WHITE:
www.takenote.it/blog/...
WHITE EGYPTIAN HAMITES of the 5thDYNASTY:
Ancient Egyptians dont lie
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#17 Aug 18, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything with the "latest research" is a lie to begin with. Why research when the Old Testament laid it out plainly for all to know? The Table of Nation in Genesis 10:1 NEED NO "LATEST RESEARCH" TO CONFIRM A DAMN THING FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE LYING GENTILE, WHITE MAN!
The Holy Bible stands forevermore. I'm gonna stick to the Word of Yah. HalleluYah [Praise the Lord]
Ugh

Denver, CO

#18 Aug 18, 2014
How come the White Man never, ever discuss Genesis 10:1; the Table of Nation????

Why, why, why??????????

I headd AfricanAE once said that Europeans came from Japheth. That's one.

He then said the European settled the middle east and the Caucasus Mountain and the Steppes. That's two.

He then said the Neanderthals were in the middle East and the European came in contact with them. Thag's three.

Considering all that he mentioned, he still ties these People to Shem whom mixed heavily with Ham children and lived in the regions of Ham's children. How could he not put it together that the Caucasians living in the middle east, the Caucasus Mountain and the Steppes is consistent with descending from Japheth's stock? If he agree with that, then how can he still claim Shem?

If you are a stock of Japheth, how can you still claim Shem, AfricanAE?? It doesn't make sense at all. Japheth's children would have to be living among Ham children as the Bible shows in order to make the claim that the Israelite were Whites. And there can't be no history of a People being in the Caucasus Mountian, Middle East nor the Steppes during that time.

However, because history shows White People living in the Caucasus Mountain region, the Steppes and the middle east region, you have to let go of the notion that you are Shem children when they lived in the regions of Ham's children.
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#19 Aug 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
ADAM MEANS RED RED RED RED RED not black or brown!
www.learn-hebrew-phrases.com/Colors/red_234.h...
ESAU was RED and HAIRY when he was born:
Genesis 25:25
HAM DOES NOT MEAN BLACK! ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PAINT LIBYANS AS WHITE:
www.takenote.it/blog/...
WHITE EGYPTIAN HAMITES of the 5thDYNASTY:
Ancient Egyptians dont lie
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
My posts stand firm and clear... Ham means Burnt, as does Ethiopian meaning 'Burnt Face People'. Why you get burnt has turned to in modern language meaning black is because when you burn something, it turns black.. Burnt has evolved in modern times to meaning Black.

Ham = Burnt, Black, Mahogany, Deep Reddish Brown... all of these meanings are relative to the meaning of Hot, Burnt..

Words tend to evolve over time.

If you disagree, you may reread my comments above. I still stand for what I stand for, and that is the truth. Amen.
Daughter of Zion

Temecula, CA

#20 Aug 18, 2014
Ugh wrote:
How come the White Man never, ever discuss Genesis 10:1; the Table of Nation????
Why, why, why??????????
I headd AfricanAE once said that Europeans came from Japheth. That's one.
He then said the European settled the middle east and the Caucasus Mountain and the Steppes. That's two.
He then said the Neanderthals were in the middle East and the European came in contact with them. Thag's three.
Considering all that he mentioned, he still ties these People to Shem whom mixed heavily with Ham children and lived in the regions of Ham's children. How could he not put it together that the Caucasians living in the middle east, the Caucasus Mountain and the Steppes is consistent with descending from Japheth's stock? If he agree with that, then how can he still claim Shem?
If you are a stock of Japheth, how can you still claim Shem, AfricanAE?? It doesn't make sense at all. Japheth's children would have to be living among Ham children as the Bible shows in order to make the claim that the Israelite were Whites. And there can't be no history of a People being in the Caucasus Mountian, Middle East nor the Steppes during that time.
However, because history shows White People living in the Caucasus Mountain region, the Steppes and the middle east region, you have to let go of the notion that you are Shem children when they lived in the regions of Ham's children.
What is happening is that the Gentiles have inherited lies, and soon they will confess so. Watch this:

Jeremiah 16:19
O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 Aug 18, 2014
Daughter of Zion, what's your view on Torah?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#22 Aug 18, 2014
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/red...

Here's a link that says Edomites are not white.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23 Aug 18, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything with the "latest research" is a lie to begin with. Why research when the Old Testament laid it out plainly for all to know? The Table of Nation in Genesis 10:1 NEED NO "LATEST RESEARCH" TO CONFIRM A DAMN THING FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE LYING GENTILE, WHITE MAN!
AFRONAZI MELTDOWN
Bible states:
SHEMITES = West Asians
HAMITES = North Africans
CUSHITES = Black Africans
So were SHEMITES black Africans????? NO NO NO! the Bible makes it EXTRA EXTREMELY clear that Cushites and Shemites ARE NOT the same people! MODERN DNA agrees!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#24 Aug 18, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/h ebrewisrael/redruddy.html
Here's a link that says Edomites are not white.
ADAM MEANS RED IN HEBREW!
ESAU is DESCRIBED AS RED AND HAIRY:
Genesis 25:25
Bible k*cks lying Afronazi in the B*TT!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25 Aug 18, 2014
Daughter of Zion wrote:
I really don't have time to feed into pure ignorance and lack of understanding. As I'm not fooled by anyone's antics. If you prefer to believe what you will, have fun. I will stick to the Word of the Most High.
The name AbraHAM says enough meaning "leading father of the black". Ham always means black.
In any case, enjoy your night...
LOL Afronazi talking CR*P as usual! Black in HEBREW = shah-KHOHR
www.dictionary.co.il/color.htm

ABRAHAM MEANS FATHER OF MANY dumb idiot Afronazi!
www.behingthename.com/name/abraham
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26 Aug 18, 2014
And C wrote:
my bad i meant explain why black africa have the least deadly natural disasters. also dont forget that south africa has the most white people in africa but south africa is the only country in africa that has deadly natural disasters.
Stop talking rubbish you dumb b*tch! I live in South Africa! WE DO NOT HAVE A HIGH INCIDENCE OF NATURAL DISASTERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,383,493
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min rebel soldier 1,482
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min dcool 44,881
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 8 min dcool 1,456
Why Did a "Black" U.S. President?... 11 min ugly monkeys 2
News CDC: Southerners' 'Racism' And 'Homophobia' Cau... 18 min Three Rounds 39
Why are BM Confused, Lost, Deranged & Unwanted? 20 min Spotted Girl 18
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 1 hr KIP 60
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr You knew 134,279
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 4 hr u Make Me Laugh 58
New Racist Chinese Ad 4 hr LMBAO 23
More from around the web