Why were blacks angry of George Zimme...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#90 Jun 12, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
He just killed a black guy.
But everyday black guys are killing other black guys... and I mean EVERY day. But you don't march for that!
So when a white/hispanic guy kills a black guy!!! Why protest?
It seemed to me that the black victim in this case was in the wrong place at the wrong time, like so many other black victims. However this black guy was killed by a non-black. But really what's the difference? Lets face it, it's very rare a black gets killed by a non-black, as the vast majority of blacks get killed by other blacks.
I know this post will scare black people of from talking, so I'll bump it every few days.
I think AAs thought Zimmerman wouldn't get punished to the full extent of the law, because of him being "white". That is probably the root of the fear and anger. Feeling they may not get justice.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#91 Jun 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think AAs thought Zimmerman wouldn't get punished to the full extent of the law, because of him being "white". That is probably the root of the fear and anger. Feeling they may not get justice.
Yes but not a "feeling" : facts.

He was set free by the whitey Sanford PD and not indicted by the whitey Florida D.A.

Only with thousands of petitioners, many being whites btw, and the media covering the scandal, these facts have been for the moment set aside and "normal" justice could begin its normal process.

But it is still Florida so nobody can be sure of the outcome and if the perpetrator will finally be convicted for his blatant crime.

a whiteboi

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#92 Jun 12, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! So, he looked out of place so it's ok to kill him? What a stupid and ignorant comment. Hey moron, Zimmerman is not the police. He is suppose to call the police and not follow trayvon. Also stupid, trayvon's father lived in that freakin upscale gated community. Stand your ground law does not apply to Zimmerman. Because Zimmerman was following trayvon. Trayvon was standing his ground.
Don't put words in my mouth idiot. I said he looked suspicious. That is why Zimmerman followed him. What happened after that was self defense. Trayvon should have politely identified himself, is all.

If I saw any thug lookin, hoodie wearing mofos in my neighborhood I would get suspicious too and probably call the cops.

Level 3

kaiserslautern, Germany

#93 Jun 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Get punished for what, defending himself? Zimmerman was clearly injured from having his head slammed repeatedly in the ground. Maybe he could have just shot Trayvon in the ass or something. I don't know. But He certianly had a right to defend himself.

As someone else mentioned. If has another bLack who killed him, very few would even care. So clearly your reactions betray hidden agendas.

Location hidden

#94 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text> Get punished for what, defending himself? Zimmerman was clearly injured from having his head slammed repeatedly in the ground. Maybe he could have just shot Trayvon in the ass or something. I don't know. But He certianly had a right to defend himself.
As someone else mentioned. If has another bLack who killed him, very few would even care. So clearly your reactions betray hidden agendas.
Your reply is not really answering the OP's question. Try again.

Level 3

kaiserslautern, Germany

#95 Jun 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply is not really answering the OP's question. Try again.
I don't care. I chose to digress for my own selfish purposes.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#96 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put words in my mouth idiot. I said he looked suspicious. That is why Zimmerman followed him. What happened after that was self defense. Trayvon should have politely identified himself, is all.
If I saw any thug lookin, hoodie wearing mofos in my neighborhood I would get suspicious too and probably call the cops.
WHAT! You getting more ignorant as you go on! Trayvon do not have to identify hisself to Zimmerman moron. Zimmerman is not law enforcement stupid! Zimmerman does not have the right to follow someone and confront someone because they look suspicious. Zimmerman is suppose to call the police and let them handle it moron. You have just made the case for the prosecution. You have just made a case that Trayvon was fighting in self defense and he was murdered! Like I said a stand your ground case for murdered trayvon.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#97 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text> Get punished for what, defending himself? Zimmerman was clearly injured from having his head slammed repeatedly in the ground. Maybe he could have just shot Trayvon in the ass or something. I don't know. But He certianly had a right to defend himself.
You are a moron! Self defense after following a person and confronting that person. That's self defense to you. What a moron!

Location hidden

#98 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care. I chose to digress for my own selfish purposes.
Lol! honesty is good.

Level 3

kaiserslautern, Germany

#99 Jun 13, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! You getting more ignorant as you go on! Trayvon do not have to identify hisself to Zimmerman moron. Zimmerman is not law enforcement stupid! Zimmerman does not have the right to follow someone and confront someone because they look suspicious. Zimmerman is suppose to call the police and let them handle it moron. You have just made the case for the prosecution. You have just made a case that Trayvon was fighting in self defense and he was murdered! Like I said a stand your ground case for murdered trayvon.
But Zimmerman did call the Police you clueless dweeb. Here is the statement.

[Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious, stating "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".]

Walking around aimlessly in the rain.

When Zimmerman went to check him out Trayvon attacked him.

[Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene]

Zimmerman will win this case hands down.

And I'll be sure to come back here when it happens to see your reaction. Lol!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#100 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
[Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious, stating "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".]
[Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene]
What's the matter, Oh Really, been banned again? Your statements regarding Trayvon looking aimlessly about might be explained by his not being familiar with his surroundings. That does NOT excuse Zimmerman following him (with a loaded gun, mind you) and not identifying himself as a 'neigbourhood watch' volunteer. IF Zimmerman wins this case, I hope that Trayvon's family takes a cue from the Goldman family and files a civil 'wrongful death' suit which they will win HANDS DOWN and stop any chance of Zimmerman profiting from this terrible tragedy. Now, enjoy your short tenure under this new and obvious name ( like Groucho Marxist.....hehehehe)...YOU are the most obvious TROLL on this site.....Tread lightly, k?....[email protected]....

Level 3

kaiserslautern, Germany

#101 Jun 13, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
...[email protected]....
Sounds scary. I'm not even going to ask...
Chakotay

AOL

#102 Jun 13, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, Oh Really, been banned again? Your statements regarding Trayvon looking aimlessly about might be explained by his not being familiar with his surroundings. That does NOT excuse Zimmerman following him (with a loaded gun, mind you) and not identifying himself as a 'neigbourhood watch' volunteer. IF Zimmerman wins this case, I hope that Trayvon's family takes a cue from the Goldman family and files a civil 'wrongful death' suit which they will win HANDS DOWN and stop any chance of Zimmerman profiting from this terrible tragedy. Now, enjoy your short tenure under this new and obvious name ( like Groucho Marxist.....hehehehe)...YOU are the most obvious TROLL on this site.....Tread lightly, k?....[email protected]....
Actually trayvon gettin the bullet in of itself wasnt exactly a bad thing given how it curtailed black crime from happening in that neighborhood.

Blacks tend to prey off of innocent weak victims and to say otherwise means youre in denial like you always are regarding the obvious.

Just shut up and give it a rest already cause no one gives a dayuum anymore ....and trayvon would have more than likely ended up in prison given his crime record anyway.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#103 Jun 13, 2013
DOLPHIN wrote:
the protest makes no sense as the leading cause of death for bm is by bm,then why not protest on that,it shows how gullible bp are as a race
Which will continue to be the reason for their very demise. They don't realize that by acting like jacka_ses not caring enough to stand up for their own, they are not hurting white people. They are helping white people by getting rid of as many blacks (black on black crime) as they possibly can. White people are laughing when a black is murdered all while blacks are angry.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#104 Jun 13, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually trayvon gettin the bullet in of itself wasnt exactly a bad thing given how it curtailed black crime from happening in that neighborhood.
Blacks tend to prey off of innocent weak victims and to say otherwise means youre in denial like you always are regarding the obvious.
Just shut up and give it a rest already cause no one gives a dayuum anymore ....and trayvon would have more than likely ended up in prison given his crime record anyway.
Kareem? Kareem O Boring?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#105 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Hey stupid, he dialed 911 and the dispatcher told him not to follow him. Guess what? Zimmerman followed him when he was told not to. Zimmerman said he was looking suspicious and had a black something in his hand. Trayvon had a cell phone in his hand. He was walking back and forth talking to his girlfriend on the cell phone. That has been reported by his girlfriend. Trayvon saw Zimmerman looking at him and trayvon told his girlfriend that some Hispanic looking man was following and looking at him. His girlfriend told trayvon to run. That's when Trayvon ran the other way from Zimmerman. When someone runs. They are afraid of what they are running from. Trayvon was standing his ground.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#106 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way Zimmerman wins this case. There have to be a all or mostly white jury. A all or mostly white jury who think as ignorant as you.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#109 Jun 14, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>When did they prove zimmerman "confronted" martin, and not the other way around?
Oh, that's right,....they didn't.
Racist blacks just believe that if you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it.
You know what they forgot to tell you about that poor logic, son?
...lol....it only works on blacks.
Moron!
lol...hahahaha...Hey stupid, Trayvon ran the other way from Zimmerman. The only way Zimmerman could be in Trayvon's vicinity. Zimmerman had to follow him moron. Zimmerman told the dispatcher that he was following Trayvon. So, if you follow someone and you end up in their face. Hey stupid, that is confronting someone. That's your proof. Also, you have the nerve to call someone racist when you are a racist punk. STUPID MORON!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#110 Jun 14, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way Zimmerman loses this case. There have to be a all or mostly black jury. A all or mostly black jury who think as ignorant as you.
the same goes for you ignorant moron! A kid walking to his father's home minding his own business and he ends up dead. That's ok with your ignorant stupid butt! You Racist Punk!

Level 3

kaiserslautern, Germany

#111 Jun 14, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...hahahaha...Hey stupid, Trayvon ran the other way from Zimmerman. The only way Zimmerman could be in Trayvon's vicinity. Zimmerman had to follow him moron. Zimmerman told the dispatcher that he was following Trayvon. So, if you follow someone and you end up in their face. Hey stupid, that is confronting someone. That's your proof. Also, you have the nerve to call someone racist when you are a racist punk. STUPID MORON!
The answer to the confrontation question....
GZ had a gun.....
At end of the night he was beat to a bloody pulp
Only injuries on Mr. Martin was one single but fatal
Gunshot wound
ANSWER IS....... Martin confronted Zimmerman.

And you might find this interesting.

Text messages sent from Trayvon Martin's cell phone the day he was killed show he had been arguing with someone on the phone and was "hostile," attorneys for George Zimmerman wrote in a recent court filing.
Zimmerman's lawyers argue the texts are relevant to the case, in which the unarmed teenager was fatally shot by the neighborhood watch volunteer during a confrontation in a Sanford, Florida, neighborhood in February 2012.
The texts speak to Martin's demeanor and emotional state, the Thursday filing said, and "may assist the jury in understanding why Trayvon Martin chose to hide then confront George Zimmerman rather than simply going home."
The filing said the texts were mostly with "Witness 8," and the messages showed Martin and the friend were "hostile and angry with each other at various points throughout the day."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 35,871
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 10 min iamcuriousnow 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,387
Dear White People (May '16) 14 min 2 Dogs 836
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 21 min 2 Dogs 16
Does anyone have any freaky deeky kinks they'd ... 23 min Tamale 28
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 27 min Sjndb 950
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Savant 59
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Big Daddy 27
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 2 hr donald james louk jr 41
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 4 hr SadButTrue 11,238
More from around the web