Why were blacks angry of George Zimme...

Why were blacks angry of George Zimmerman?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2013
He just killed a black guy.

But everyday black guys are killing other black guys... and I mean EVERY day. But you don't march for that!

So when a white/hispanic guy kills a black guy!!! Why protest?

It seemed to me that the black victim in this case was in the wrong place at the wrong time, like so many other black victims. However this black guy was killed by a non-black. But really what's the difference? Lets face it, it's very rare a black gets killed by a non-black, as the vast majority of blacks get killed by other blacks.

I know this post will scare black people of from talking, so I'll bump it every few days.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Merck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you dumb cracker. People are pissed not because he killed a black child so much, but because when he did, he WAS NOT ARRESTED for many weeks! Got that? Prisons are full of Black guys that have killed other black guys. The point is THEY’RE IN PRISON!
But if you think this white boy can murder a black child and then walk free in our face, then you are dumber than your post makes you look. You’re even too stupid to know that the VAST MAJORITY of whites are killed by whites also! In fact, interracial murder in itself is rare. Get an education!
1st of all... how you know I'm a "crakkka"? How you know if Im hispanic or white?

The fact you jump to that conclusion makes you ignorant! You racist PRK!

Also an american citizen is entitled to defend there-self or home, so that was needed to be taken into account in the pending arrest. It wasn't a black or white thing, as no such thing is in existence in american law.

Also notice when a black kills a non-black there is NO march.

I rest my case.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 10, 2013
He just killed a black guy? That's pretty insensitive.

Everyday blacks who killed other blacks do not go home. They are arrested, found guilty and sentenced to 20-life.

And black people from here do protest and they also march.

If you have a permit or don't have a permit. You can't march or protest for too long because law enforcement get paranoid and annoyed, assuming something is going to kick off and they shut that down.

Some people that I know personally, take the law into their own hands from a petty thieves. The law intervenes and says something about that..... And you had better have a good reason for your actions.

The news don't give a schitt. When they show the black people who have protested and marched. It's edited and last for 60 seconds. You hardly know who's doing what in communities.

But white on black crime will get heavy news coverage and blog clicks, debates and opinions.

Black People wouldn't give a hoot when you go after a real thug. GZ went after an unarmed kid and is trying to blame it on self defense.

Who had candy in his hand. No gun! Didn't catch him in the act of stealing. And continued to pursue and follow this kid when simply told not to.....

And TM, ended up dead. He has to answer for that just like all the black men have to answer when they do something wrong.

The same men GZ talked about "They always get away". Now he's trying to get away.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
He just killed a black guy.
But everyday black guys are killing other black guys... and I mean EVERY day. But you don't march for that!
So when a white/hispanic guy kills a black guy!!! Why protest?
It seemed to me that the black victim in this case was in the wrong place at the wrong time, like so many other black victims. However this black guy was killed by a non-black. But really what's the difference? Lets face it, it's very rare a black gets killed by a non-black, as the vast majority of blacks get killed by other blacks.
I know this post will scare black people of from talking, so I'll bump it every few days.
Scare black people? Why? You're the one showing half your face, maybe you're scared. First off you don't now what you're talking about, just some stereo typing fool repeating something he heard from another generalizing fool. If blacks killed other blacks EVERYDAY, it would be on the news, there would be less and less black people. And why are you throwing Hispanics in the mix? You do realize they gang bang too as well as white guys right?

George Zimmerman has African ancestry, it's been all over the TV, his own brother went on Real Time with Bill Maher and said it. So now what? I guess this is another case of someone with African ancestry killing another person with African ancestry.

And for the record GZ murdered Trayvon, there is a difference. That is why people with any trace of humanity are upset including whites that are upset about a young man being murdered by someone that had no right to confront him and was told NOT to follow him. The fact that the police didn't arrest him was a crime had it been the other way around they would have arrested Trayvon on the spot. That's what people KNOW and are upset about.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Jun 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
Everyday blacks who killed other blacks do not go home. They are arrested, found guilty and sentenced to 20-life.
If you have a permit or don't have a permit. You can't march or protest for too long because law enforcement get paranoid and annoyed, assuming something is going to kick off and they shut that down.
Some people that I know personally, take the law into their own hands from a petty thieves. The law intervenes and says something about that..... And you had better have a good reason for your actions.
The news don't give a schitt. When they show the black people who have protested and marched. It's edited and last for 60 seconds. You hardly know who's doing what in communities.
But white on black crime will get heavy news coverage and blog clicks, debates and opinions.
Black People wouldn't give a hoot when you go after a real thug. GZ went after an unarmed kid and is trying to blame it on self defense.
Who had candy in his hand. No gun! Didn't catch him in the act of stealing. And continued to pursue and follow this kid when simply told not to.....
And TM, ended up dead. He has to answer for that just like all the black men have to answer when they do something wrong.
The same men GZ talked about "They always get away". Now he's trying to get away.
Of course GM is trying to get free. Who wouldn't?

The point I was making is why the fck did the blacks get on their high horse when the main threat to blacks are other blacks, so therefore why use this white/hispanic man to vent thee anger?(that was an rhetorical question)

Please don't think I'm racist as I'm not, however that event got me thinking yunderstand.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Jun 10, 2013
Merck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK AT THIS STUPID CRACKER!
<quoted text>
smh
LOL well no matter what you've still exposed yourself as a racist prk. Now I'm NOT racist therefore that makes me a better man then you, just on the strength of that. Also I'm certain I'm a better man then you in many other ways also. I picture you as nothing more then an "angry black boy" lol

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scare black people? Why? You're the one showing half your face, maybe you're scared. First off you don't now what you're talking about, just some stereo typing fool repeating something he heard from another generalizing fool. If blacks killed other blacks EVERYDAY, it would be on the news, there would be less and less black people. And why are you throwing Hispanics in the mix? You do realize they gang bang too as well as white guys right?
George Zimmerman has African ancestry, it's been all over the TV, his own brother went on Real Time with Bill Maher and said it. So now what? I guess this is another case of someone with African ancestry killing another person with African ancestry.
And for the record GZ murdered Trayvon, there is a difference. That is why people with any trace of humanity are upset including whites that are upset about a young man being murdered by someone that had no right to confront him and was told NOT to follow him. The fact that the police didn't arrest him was a crime had it been the other way around they would have arrested Trayvon on the spot. That's what people KNOW and are upset about.
I was upset also, however no more upset then if a white killed a white or a black killed a black etc. Also if the police arrested a black for killing GZ they would of only done that if they thought it was malicious, as the american police are not racist, as america is a fair nation. Fact!
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Jun 10, 2013
Duh because he chased a teenager and killed him in cold blood. Now if a bm did that to a white or Hispanic child, you idiots would be mad too.

Now ask yourself if that coward didn't have a gun would he have chased that teenager?

When you can answer that one honestly get back to me.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course GM is trying to get free. Who wouldn't?
The point I was making is why the fck did the blacks get on their high horse when the main threat to blacks are other blacks, so therefore why use this white/hispanic man to vent thee anger?(that was an rhetorical question)
Please don't think I'm racist as I'm not, however that event got me thinking yunderstand.
I don't care if you're racist. So what if black people are getting on their high horse! So what if blacks do or don't show outrage in the black community for black on black crime! Which is not true. And I've explained it. But it is not about us. It's about Trayvon.

So Trayvon doesn't deserve justice people think that black people don't show outrage for the crimes that's committed in our community? So GZ should walk free when black men don't walk free for committing crimes?

GZ shot an unarmed kid that he stalked and pursued. He initiated the entire thing and want to get off? Had that been a black man who shot an unarmed white kid. People would want him to get the chair. The electric chair! Trayvon life shouldn't be taken for granted because of what other criminals have done. And don't hide behind us blacks for what we do or do not do. This is about Trayvon.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
Duh because he chased a teenager and killed him in cold blood. Now if a bm did that to a white or Hispanic child, you idiots would be mad too.
Now ask yourself if that coward didn't have a gun would he have chased that teenager?
No one can really answer this, as none of us was there.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you're racist. So what if black people are getting on their high horse! So what if blacks do or don't show outrage in the black community for black on black crime! Which is not true. And I've explained it. But it is not about us. It's about Trayvon.
So Trayvon doesn't deserve justice people think that black people don't show outrage for the crimes that's committed in our community? So GZ should walk free when black men don't walk free for committing crimes?
GZ shot an unarmed kid that he stalked and pursued. He initiated the entire thing and want to get off? Had that been a black man who shot an unarmed white kid. People would want him to get the chair. The electric chair! Trayvon life shouldn't be taken for granted because of what other criminals have done. And don't hide behind us blacks for what we do or do not do. This is about Trayvon.
Well... You just have to leave this case to the justice system. I know it's a sad case, but being angry wont bring the victim back.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL well no matter what you've still exposed yourself as a racist prk. Now I'm NOT racist therefore that makes me a better man then you, just on the strength of that. Also I'm certain I'm a better man then you in many other ways also. I picture you as nothing more then an "angry black boy" lol
One thing is glaringly clear, YOU are not an educated man. Your English grammar is deplorable and your spelling even worse. Why any educated person would take anything you have to say seriously, is beyond me. YOU are better than NO ONE no matter how much smoke you blow up your own arse. Your time might be more effectively spent enrolling in an adult education program with a focus on ESL instead of hanging around making comments which certainly lean toward a racist mindset. Just sayin'.....

Location hidden

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
I was upset also, however no more upset then if a white killed a white or a black killed a black etc. Also if the police arrested a black for killing GZ they would of only done that if they thought it was malicious, as the american police are not racist, as america is a fair nation. Fact!
Are YOU kidding? There have been many police departments exposed as racist hotbeds. I can name many just off the top of my head. And speaking of heads, you might wish to remove yours from your backside and start breathing purer air....Still sayin'....

Location hidden

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can really answer this, as none of us was there.
Well, one thing is certain, Trayvon Martin certainly won't be able to testify as to what actually occurred that night, now will he? YOU sound extremely young and very naïve. Take advantage of your youth and upgrade your education before you become just another uneducated, opinionated old fool.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you saying that police officers aren't racist? They're people right, they bring their anger and personal pre-judgments to work with them like everyone else. I can't even imagine where you live or are from that you would make a statement like that. I live in Los Angeles and cops can be racist and sexist and thugs and crazy and get away with it. Have you ever heard of The Rampart Division?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

You are naive if you think being a police officer means that you are above wrong doing or a perfect person.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01...

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/tyisha-mi...

Zimmerman is a liar and has contradicted himself several times, that's what happens when you are a liar and can't keep your mouth shut. His whole nature when he approached Trayvon was malicious. It changed however when the cops came and he pretended to be the victim.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
This is what happens in Los Angeles when the cops kill Hispanic men, and the people find it unjust, they riot, protest just like blacks do and a lot of time blacks protest with them on their behalf.

Cops kill Latinos all the time here. Not sure in what world this guy lives if he thinks cops view Latinos on the same scale as they do a white man.

http://gawker.com/5929122/protests-in-anaheim...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/davi...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21785...

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... You just have to leave this case to the justice system. I know it's a sad case, but being angry wont bring the victim back.
So what does that mean, grin and bear it? Just smile and trust people that don't know or care about you as a human being that may also have preconceived notions about you based on race to do right by you? Even when the police don't care enough or value you enough as a human being to even arrest and investigate the man that just murdered you on the city street.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens in Los Angeles when the cops kill Hispanic men, and the people find it unjust, they riot, protest just like blacks do and a lot of time blacks protest with them on their behalf.
Cops kill Latinos all the time here. Not sure in what world this guy lives if he thinks cops view Latinos on the same scale as they do a white man.
http://gawker.com/5929122/protests-in-anaheim...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/davi...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21785...
Hey Chancie.....Did you hear about this incident that happened over the weekend? A NJ cop shot and killed a guy in front of his family in a road rage incident.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575884...

Since you and I both live in the LA area, we both know how foul the LAPD is, for sure. One of these days, remind me to tell you what happened to a female friend of mine at the hands of an officer and his buddies from the old Wilcox division of the LAPD. She sued the h*ll out of them and won (as she should have). Just because someone wears a badge doesn't mean they are good guys as we both know. Have a great rest of the evening.
Chakotay

AOL

#21 Jun 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
All the media does is cover over black crime...when they know who the perp is they never even mention his color.

Look how the media covers over all of obamas shortcomings and just recently with the NSA and the IRS.

No one cares how many blacks get killed cause blacks themselves dont care....its all a parade for those people.

Im tired of hearing about trayvon....i mean dayummm who the fk cares anymore shyytt i dont....thats just how things roll in the hood and everyone knows it ....crips and bloods have been doing it for years and no one has complained.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#23 Jun 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chancie.....Did you hear about this incident that happened over the weekend? A NJ cop shot and killed a guy in front of his family in a road rage incident.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575884...
Since you and I both live in the LA area, we both know how foul the LAPD is, for sure. One of these days, remind me to tell you what happened to a female friend of mine at the hands of an officer and his buddies from the old Wilcox division of the LAPD. She sued the h*ll out of them and won (as she should have). Just because someone wears a badge doesn't mean they are good guys as we both know. Have a great rest of the evening.
Hey MsM, no I didn't hear about that but it doesn't surprise me. Do you remember the story of a black woman that lived in south central L.A., she was the girlfriend of a guy that this cop was trying to arrest for selling drugs? The guy didn't live with her but visited and this cop wanted entrance to her home to check and see if he had stashed drugs there.

The courts wouldn't give him a search warrant so he faked a phone call to 911, said he heard shots fired in her house. He was of course right there to answer the call, rushed in and shot her and killed her unborn baby. The whole city was behind him, of course he wasn't wrong, he thought someone had a gun. And then it came out that he made the call, his wife left him, and he was arrested, convicted and went to prison. That is really the only time I have ever heard of a LAPD officer being served justice for something like that. And of all the things they do, that is a shame.

Look how the police beat Rodney King and countless other black and hispanic men. And then there was Kelly Thomas, a white homeless schizophrenic that was beat to death by the police. Here it is he was crazy,(no fault of his own) and he may have pushed or hit one of them in a haze and they beat him to death. It was wrong and they deserved to be arrested. But the thing was his dad was a former cop, he protested, went to the media and it was on TV everyday. No one assumed that he may have been a threat, even with mental disease. Yet Trayvon who was a normal kid, who paid for his items at the store was polite (according to the store clerk) somehow was a threat. And why was that?

In the death Of Kelly even the mayor resigned because the white protested and demanded it and got it. But when we get upset and protest that's a problem. WE are speaking our minds not rioting in the streets, just like they did in Anaheim. Yet somehow that's a problem when we do it. These clowns are ridiculous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM: Is this the only thing you can offer a woma... 2 min Got_Rope 1
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 min Jrutt 252
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bob53 1,564,873
Women: What is more important to you? 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 20
Hahaha: Black Israelites the ultimate scum of t... 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 69
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 1 hr MUH DIK 40
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 4 hr Dudley 817
More from around the web