KKK Leaves Calling Card in Kentucky D...

KKK Leaves Calling Card in Kentucky Driveways

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pete

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 7, 2007
joe w

Annapolis, MD

#3 Sep 7, 2007
OH! I would be pretty freaked if I figured out the Klan was in my neighborhood.
Master chief

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 7, 2007
joe w wrote:
OH! I would be pretty freaked if I figured out the Klan was in my neighborhood.
I would be thrilled, because I would have something to shoot at besides pigeons.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 8, 2007
Hummmmmm, so you would had felt much safer with gang graffiti painted on your home, and on every sign in your hood.

Yeah, tell me about it!

Does that includes the shooting too?

Thought so!

Since: Aug 07

Pearl River, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2007
Tell them to come to my neighborhood. I'll be sure to show them a REAL GOOD time!
Ashley

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 8, 2007
Well at least they know which areas to leave these calling cards in. They should venture out a bit farther though: from KY, to TN, LA, MS, TX, FL, SC, NC, VA, and every other southern state I may have missed on this list. It's quite easy to recruit Klan members if you live in the south so they shouldn't have any problems.

Pearl River, NY

#8 Sep 8, 2007
Ashley wrote:
Well at least they know which areas to leave these calling cards in. They should venture out a bit farther though: from KY, to TN, LA, MS, TX, FL, SC, NC, VA, and every other southern state I may have missed on this list. It's quite easy to recruit Klan members if you live in the south so they shouldn't have any problems.
*spits in Ashley's face*
Ashley

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 8, 2007
Ben-Oni Theodore wrote:
<quoted text>
*spits in Ashley's face*
Now why do you have to go and do that for? lol. That's not very nice Ben.
Moytura

Marietta, GA

#11 Sep 8, 2007
People who would join the KKK or any other white supremacy group are nothing but losers with no sense of self worth. It is a shame that these organizations are still around.

Pearl River, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2007
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why do you have to go and do that for? lol. That's not very nice Ben.
you strike me as two-faced. i don't like how one moment you're "on our side" and the next you say some pro-racist shyt like that! and to think someone actually accused me of being you!

“REVOLUTION”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2007
Ben-Oni Theodore wrote:
Tell them to come to my neighborhood. I'll be sure to show them a REAL GOOD time!
no doubt.we could always use a few extra sheets.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#15 Sep 8, 2007
Ben-Oni Theodore wrote:
<quoted text>
you strike me as two-faced. i don't like how one moment you're "on our side" and the next you say some pro-racist shyt like that! and to think someone actually accused me of being you!
My comment was NOT two-faced nor was it PRO-racist. I'm not on any ONE side Ben. I am neutral. There are SOME AAs I agree with and SOME "whites" I agree with as well. How many times must one woman repeat herself in these threads? My comment was actually being sarcastic for the most part. I am from the south so I know how the most racists live down there. I lived in a city where David Duke, the Grand Dragon of them all, was mayor not to mention living directly down the street where they used to hold their Klan meetings. I've seen firsthand how vicious these people can get so why would I side with Klans members again? I didn't think so. My point was not to help the KKK, I think they have everything down packed and receiving help from "others" (won't say), my point was that I really don't see how their numbers are decreasing when they're recruiting in the south, the home of the KKK where it first began from what I hear (in TN I believe). There are probably 75% or more of "whites" down there who openly admits to hating "blacks" and Jews. Again...why would the KKK need MY "black" a_s to help their recruitment numbers?

Pearl River, NY

#16 Sep 8, 2007
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment was NOT two-faced nor was it PRO-racist. I'm not on any ONE side Ben. I am neutral. There are SOME AAs I agree with and SOME "whites" I agree with as well. How many times must one woman repeat herself in these threads? My comment was actually being sarcastic for the most part. I am from the south so I know how the most racists live down there. I lived in a city where David Duke, the Grand Dragon of them all, was mayor not to mention living directly down the street where they used to hold their Klan meetings. I've seen firsthand how vicious these people can get so why would I side with Klans members again? I didn't think so. My point was not to help the KKK, I think they have everything down packed and receiving help from "others" (won't say), my point was that I really don't see how their numbers are decreasing when they're recruiting in the south, the home of the KKK where it first began from what I hear (in TN I believe). There are probably 75% or more of "whites" down there who openly admits to hating "blacks" and Jews. Again...why would the KKK need MY "black" a_s to help their recruitment numbers?
look Ashley. maybe a lot of people on this forum continue to attack you because of the things you say. are you here to vent, or perhaps constructively converse about some of the issues we have? its the fact that you come across as one with no resolve, nor seeking any! and its wrong that you're not on our side cuz like it or not, you ARE one of us!
Proud to be White

AOL

#17 Sep 8, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt.we could always use a few extra sheets.
You are not serious are you? If you killed KKK members when they entered your state then you would be no better than them and would just make them angrier causing them to recruit more people.
Most of the KKK recruits today are actually just brainwashed people who are easily manipulated and could be easily turned to the other side with a little convincing.

“REVOLUTION”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2007
Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not serious are you? If you killed KKK members when they entered your state then you would be no better than them and would just make them angrier causing them to recruit more people.
Most of the KKK recruits today are actually just brainwashed people who are easily manipulated and could be easily turned to the other side with a little convincing.
i dont think i said that i would kill anyone.a very nice severe beat down would be on the agenda.and no i dont care how many they recruit and how angry they get if they march in chicago they are gonna get a beat down simple as that.and people say there is no unity bettween black people but i bet you there will be unity that day,unitedly woopin a$$!

Pearl River, NY

#19 Sep 8, 2007
Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
"LITTLE" convincing?
Ashley

Denver, CO

#20 Sep 8, 2007
Ben-Oni Theodore wrote:
<quoted text>
look Ashley. maybe a lot of people on this forum continue to attack you because of the things you say. are you here to vent, or perhaps constructively converse about some of the issues we have? its the fact that you come across as one with no resolve, nor seeking any! and its wrong that you're not on our side cuz like it or not, you ARE one of us!
Yes a lot of people attack me because I'm not the typical AA, one who caters to other AAs regardless whether they are moral or immoral. I can accept that. I'm not here for race wars but here to give my opinions on certain issues. I created an entire thread dedicated to HELPING "blacks", but you do you think that any "black" person went on there to GRAB the help they may be looking for? Hell no they didn't. As a matter of fact, a "WHITE" person went on there to grab the information instead. You said that it's wrong for me to not be on "blacks" side. See....that's why I declare myself on this forum as an INDEPENDENT because I won't stand along side of people who believe that if a "white" person says the "N" word it's an abomination but if a "black" says it....it is somehow ok. That's just one of many examples. Look you seem like a cool guy and I don't want any trouble with you. If you don't agree with me, then fine I like that, but don't expect for me to change my views, my thoughts, and my lifestyle just because you want to rally up black nationalists on this forum. I am an independent thinker, therefore, I expect to get some backlash from AAs who want nothing more but to keep their own skeletons in the closet while unleashing "whites" skeletons out. The world doesn't sit and revolve around our a_ses Ben and the sooner you realize this is the better off we'll be as just one PART of the world. We AAs are NOT the world Ben. I hope you realize this.
Proud to be White

AOL

#21 Sep 8, 2007
Ben-Oni Theodore wrote:
<quoted text>
"LITTLE" convincing?
Well, it certainly didn't take much convincing for them to go against you so it could go the other way almost just as easily. Of course you would have to get them away from the actual members first.
Proud to be White

AOL

#22 Sep 8, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
<quoted text> i dont think i said that i would kill anyone.a very nice severe beat down would be on the agenda.and no i dont care how many they recruit and how angry they get if they march in chicago they are gonna get a beat down simple as that.and people say there is no unity bettween black people but i bet you there will be unity that day,unitedly woopin a$$!
Actually, I ment to respond to the person who said they would get some target practice but beating them up isn't much better. As I said most of the members can be convinced to be otherwise if you talk to them alone without other members.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#23 Sep 8, 2007
Ben-Oni Theodore,

This is for you:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC0L84BB38GH8...

This ^^^^ is the thread I created just earlier this morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are ugly, inbred and smell like we... (Jun '16) 3 min KING 35
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 5 min Gmoney 84
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 11 min Spainbedamedbeang... 428
The Moors were not Black (May '10) 19 min Gmoney 19,989
A LIST OF AA INVENTIONS and INVENTORS (Sep '14) 23 min Gmoney 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,685,732
Why do black people commit SO MUCH crime? (Oct '11) 1 hr relationships 898
More questions blacks won't answer... 2 hr THX White Liege 31
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Jake 177
The white race will rise again 6 hr Harrisson 50
We wuz kangz 6 hr Harrisson 17
More from around the web