Location hidden

#2423 Jun 18, 2014
Coming on her hijab...

Excellent.:D
OOO

United States

#2424 Jun 18, 2014
Maryam
I would not mess with your Hijab. I would rather c* m on your panties and in your mouth. I like that fat a * s of yours. Arab girls have that big booty. Black men will be putting hot loads in your delicious Arab coochies soon. I just read an article talking about the explosion of Arab girls getting with Black men in France. Kim Kardashian and Kanye are leading the way over there. I cannot wait for that in America. Is your p * sy nice and hairy like most Arab girls? Does your bush come out of the side of your panties? Tell me more......
maryam wrote:
<quoted text> all my sisters being with black guys they all loved it my black boy friend love coming on my hijab...and he love to com in my fat ass
cory

Atlanta, GA

#2425 Jul 8, 2014
They are the same color as African American so they women should be attracted to blacks. We would have they women gone off are dick
SaudiArabian

UK

#2427 Aug 9, 2014
OOO wrote:
Yes, yes, sweetheart. It has been a long time since I have been in some Arab p&&y. She was a Pakistan.....
<quoted text>
Pakistani aren't Arabs so she's not Arab in fact the actual Arabians are those who belong to Arab tribes (from Arabia) but moved to somewhere else while keeping their records or those who still live in it such as me.

To the OP.
I'm Saudi Arabian woman I despise racism but, when it comes to my dream-guys from what I've seen so far black men can't be my top. I love educated men no offense intended to African Americans but, I don't like your culture at all, I can't understand why many African Americans are ghetto? is it the fault of your gov or what exactly? so disturbing to me when I see it and I'll admit I have a pretty bad image about black guys there, I always imagine them as ghetto drug-dealers with guns and a distinctive accent (Ebonics?) when it comes to family and education, I read a statistics about African American men leaving their wives\girlfriends and their kids with no support whatsoever and in the internet I see many African American guys calling black women ugly and all that racist crap against their OWN kind i mean really? black women are ugly? why do you treat them like that? and how can u expect me as an Arab woman to tolerate this misogyny against black women? If i loved t a black man to the level of wanting to marry him I want him to be damn proud of his own facial features, his own color, his sisters and mother and his own daughters as well! not calling them names as an attempt to impress whit women (mostly!) really shame on any black man who do such a low thing to impress any women of any nationality! I really feel for black women. I thought Arab guys were bad because they're so overprotective and crazy jealous but after seeing so many of this I felt ok about them.

To answer your question in total honesty, No, I'm not in love with black men secretly I'd rather have east Asian, Indian or European guys and this whole BBC in one way is humiliating, really. If all is seen in you is your own "bbc" then that's not love nor respect it is complete dehumanization of you as if the only thing worthy in you is your own genitalia! very racist idea!

I can't ever imagine myself with these thugs in TV and I couldn't careless about stupid, airheads celebs like Kim K or the rest.They make me feel sick with their low-classiness, trashy to say the least!
I believe very few black men can marry Arabian women (actual Arabs not North "African" Moroccans or Yemenis mixed with blacks) please don't understand this as racism, because I can assure you it isn't but we do actually have strict standards (make sense to me) and one of them to be with a man that is responsible, educated with stable job so yeah that one poster above me is correct as an Arab woman no amount of fake Swag will make me interested, suppose I married a black guy with huge amount of swag will this swag make our kids go into the best schools? eat healthy food? have a home? you get the idea. Maybe fake swag work with certain other types of women but it certainly not going to work with me.

How much education, status and power (real power) is what draws me to men in short, alpha men and when I find the right man I'll become totally devoted to my family this is my culture and this is what my mother did and this is what I want to do so yeah, I'm highly selective and to be completely honest with you many Arab guys from the Gulf are indeed alpha males, they have education, money, status, power and are very passionate and fiery too if only they can just be little more open-minded things will be fine :P

As for Africans (from Africa) I like Sudanese men because they're very hard working, intellectual, open-minded and educated and they have nice skin color too (almost black) however, I didn't have any romantic relationship with any of them (or anyone for that matter). I'm traditional despite not being religious.
SaudiArabian

UK

#2428 Aug 10, 2014
HUEMAN DIASPORAN wrote:
I hate the hypocrisy in black/african and arabic IR relationships. Black muslims need to wake up and see that the IR scale in not balanced. The Arab men get all the choice black/african women but I can't say that it is same the other way around. I wonder if Somali, Sudani, Mali, Nigerian, or Senegelese men can openly date a Suad(or other Arab elite women let that marinate brothers). That would drive me crazy if I was a dark skin curly head so called Bantu or Cushite. They sell Ethiopian women like stocks and bonds. Purely disgusting. I hope Arab women continue to get an education. Being muslim is not the problem(I am not one by the way, it is just the politics and who controls the way that it is used that is the problem. The REAL Arab spring when the women rise up against their pig men and demand the rights for all women in the Arab world. Just to birth boys for a suicide mission for some zealot cowardly clerics is an insult to.
I really like your post and thank you for your wishes you're so nice person :) Yes, there are double standards unfortunately, Muslim Arab women can't marry Muslim non-Arab men in Saudi Arabia but things are changing and will get better hopefully!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2429 Aug 10, 2014
I could be very off base here but I think Arab women along with Indian women are like super loyal to their men, I've never seen an Arab woman with white or black men but then again I don't see many Arab women around where I live
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#2430 Aug 10, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
I could be very off base here but I think Arab women along with Indian women are like super loyal to their men, I've never seen an Arab woman with white or black men but then again I don't see many Arab women around where I live
They are forced to be loyal to their men.

Location hidden

#2434 Aug 17, 2014
OOO wrote:
You are obsessed with Black men. That is fine. I see you all over 'Black this' and' Black that' threads. Just open your legs and get some Black di ck already so you can stop obsessing about Black males.
<quoted text>
I'm not obsessed with anything I just give my honest opinion without holding a bias plus I have a boyfriend
2blck4u

Oxford, MS

#2435 Aug 18, 2014
Abdull wrote:
My question is why are there threads such as this, Asian women love black men, Mexican girls love black men, White women love black men, is it because black men feel so inferior towards his master, I mean how sick is it to make a pointless thread and not have proof of arab women liking black men, I know for a fact all arab women hate black men, there is no marriage between arab women and black men, what does that tell you??
Leave my women alone you slaves, the arab women is made for the arab man, get that point..
Man no black man wants a damn Arab, for what?? We have beautiful women here, no one wants a stinky ass Arab.

Location hidden

#2437 Aug 18, 2014
OOO wrote:
Your boyfriend must have a little co ck that does not satisfy you. You REALLY want attention from Black males. Just open that coochy of yours so you can get some real attention.
<quoted text>
His penis isn't small and he does satisfy me, I don't really want attention from anyone

Location hidden

#2439 Aug 18, 2014
OOO wrote:
My dyck is bigger. Much, much bigger. And you certainly know that. You need attention from everybody, That is why you live on topix. I would suggest you open a facebook account, hike your skirt up, show us your pu ssy, and you will get all the attention you clearly need. You need some black co ck in your panocha. Just admit it.
<quoted text>
Ok.......... Admit what? I'm in a great relationship I don't need any attention

Location hidden

#2441 Aug 19, 2014
OOO wrote:
You need some black co ck in your panocha. Admit it. Open your pu ssy and get those juices going so the black
co ck could have easy access. Remember, big black
co ck will tear your little pu ssy to pieces.
<quoted text>
I have a boyfriend..........

Location hidden

#2443 Aug 19, 2014
OOO wrote:
Take your panties off so I could put this chorizo in your tight little
pu ssy.
<quoted text>
I'm gonna have to pass on that..........
Ilmu Batin

Dubai, UAE

#2445 Aug 20, 2014
SaudiArabian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistani aren't Arabs so she's not Arab in fact the actual Arabians are those who belong to Arab tribes (from Arabia) but moved to somewhere else while keeping their records or those who still live in it such as me.
To the OP.
I'm Saudi Arabian woman I despise racism but, when it comes to my dream-guys from what I've seen so far black men can't be my top. I love educated men no offense intended to African Americans but, I don't like your culture at all, I can't understand why many African Americans are ghetto? is it the fault of your gov or what exactly? so disturbing to me when I see it and I'll admit I have a pretty bad image about black guys there, I always imagine them as ghetto drug-dealers with guns and a distinctive accent (Ebonics?) when it comes to family and education, I read a statistics about African American men leaving their wives\girlfriends and their kids with no support whatsoever and in the internet I see many African American guys calling black women ugly and all that racist crap against their OWN kind i mean really? black women are ugly? why do you treat them like that? and how can u expect me as an Arab woman to tolerate this misogyny against black women? If i loved t a black man to the level of wanting to marry him I want him to be damn proud of his own facial features, his own color, his sisters and mother and his own daughters as well! not calling them names as an attempt to impress whit women (mostly!) really shame on any black man who do such a low thing to impress any women of any nationality! I really feel for black women. I thought Arab guys were bad because they're so overprotective and crazy jealous but after seeing so many of this I felt ok about them.
To answer your question in total honesty, No, I'm not in love with black men secretly I'd rather have east Asian, Indian or European guys and this whole BBC in one way is humiliating, really. If all is seen in you is your own "bbc" then that's not love nor respect it is complete dehumanization of you as if the only thing worthy in you is your own genitalia! very racist idea!
I can't ever imagine myself with these thugs in TV and I couldn't careless about stupid, airheads celebs like Kim K or the rest.They make me feel sick with their low-classiness, trashy to say the least!
I believe very few black men can marry Arabian women (actual Arabs not North "African" Moroccans or Yemenis mixed with blacks) please don't understand this as racism, because I can assure you it isn't but we do actually have strict standards (make sense to me) and one of them to be with a man that is responsible, educated with stable job so yeah that one poster above me is correct as an Arab woman no amount of fake Swag will make me interested, suppose I married a black guy with huge amount of swag will this swag make our kids go into the best schools? eat healthy food? have a home? you get the idea. Maybe fake swag work with certain other types of women but it certainly not going to work with me.
How much education, status and power (real power) is what draws me to men in short, alpha men and when I find the right man I'll become totally devoted to my family this is my culture and this is what my mother did and this is what I want to do so yeah, I'm highly selective and to be completely honest with you many Arab guys from the Gulf are indeed alpha males, they have education, money, status, power and are very passionate and fiery too if only they can just be little more open-minded things will be fine :P
As for Africans (from Africa) I like Sudanese men because they're very hard working, intellectual, open-minded and educated and they have nice skin color too (almost black) however, I didn't have any romantic relationship with any of them (or anyone for that matter). I'm traditional despite not being religious.
Well I am in arabia actually and many black arab men are married to fair skinned arabs girls

Location hidden

#2448 Aug 24, 2014
OOO wrote:
You need a bigger co ck in your
pu ssy. Come get the attention you know you need. Bend it over and pass me that chocha.
<quoted text>
No I don't..........
Sarah ali

Toledo, OH

#2451 Aug 27, 2014
I love black guys to death! I wanted to run away with a black guy only if my brothers are not crzy
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#2452 Aug 27, 2014
Sarah ali wrote:
I love black guys to death! I wanted to run away with a black guy only if my brothers are not crzy
Be careful because they might cut the vajeen - camel jockeys do that kinda thing.
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#2455 Aug 27, 2014
OOO wrote:
I want some Arab pu ssy. I would
fu ck you within an inch of your life. Bend over baby. Let daddy hit it....
<quoted text>
Arabs are kinda gross - I had a Leb one time, the vajeen was not well-kempt and all that covering isn't covering anything special.

Plus their guys are complete spases and u have to sneak love sessions which is stressful.
Sarah ali

Toledo, OH

#2457 Sep 4, 2014
OOO wrote:
I want some Arab pu ssy. I would
fu ck you within an inch of your life. Bend over baby. Let daddy hit it....
<quoted text>
oh dear ik how ull do me my boy friend is black guy and my other arab girls friends are going black they will never look back

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2460 Sep 4, 2014
What Rock is saying is right though. He seems to have an international understanding pretty well. You do have to sneak if you want to do an Arab girl. Arab men think it's ok to get everyone else's woman, but it's not ok when people talk to their women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back you ugly caucasoids 27 min RMG Inigo Montoya 7
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 30 min race dysphoria 3
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 37 min Free Meals 43
What dumb things will blacks do in 2018? 41 min Hillary Clinton 12
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 46 min Meghan Markle 18
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 1 hr thean 36
Asians smarter than black Americans? (Mar '16) 1 hr thean 3
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 245
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 2 hr THrilLa 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888