Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Liberty of the mind”

Since: Sep 13

Soweto

#2350 Nov 11, 2013
Farah wrote:
Im an arab and I love black men, in fact I can only see myself with a black guy or mixed race. Not arab, asian or white.
Wow!
NyC718

Bronx, NY

#2351 Nov 13, 2013
who cares arabs are damn ugly black guys prefer white and hispanic girls im from new york no one like arabs here plus arab guys be dating black girls here idk why they dont allow their girls to date out their race

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2352 Nov 13, 2013
Sudanese Arab wrote:
You wish abid
Quiet a few are married to black Africans, in my experience.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2353 Nov 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I too I'm taken and the same fashion.
Nor can I disagree with your point not even one tenth of 1 percent!
A man of considerable means be of any particular ethnicity, can go literally anywhere in the world and marry a woman of his choice, this is true!!!
Money helps. But I am certain it is deeper than that. Almost nobody marries for money alone. As for Arabs, they have a deep desire for Africans, men and women, because they all have some African blood in them. It is natural for the two sides to see themselves in each other, I think. and it is not just biology. There are also very deep culture ties between the two. It is hard to see an Arab married to a brother due to the screening of women in Islam. But it is easier to see an Arab man married to an African woman. For example, a father will have a picture of his family on his desk or somewhere in his placer of work. That is how I first noticed it. The guy at the corner store had pictures on his wall. So, I asked about them.

Having been in several "mixed" relationships, I will tell you that a person does not see skin color when in such a relationship. All I could ever see was my wife and my kids. I am dark but I diod not see any contrast in complexions. You will not believe me until you experience it for yourself. My ex is non-African, but relatively dark. My present interest has African features but very, very whitish complexion. yet, I have to really focus to see her whitishness. I have never been intimate with a white woman. But I imagine it is the same with a white woman.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2354 Nov 13, 2013
Another thing that I am noticing: a lot of our people do not identify in terms of race or skin color. South Africans, for example, call themselves South Africans. They do not say "Asians". They are more likely to say "mixed" although they look white or Asian to Americans. They usually are mixed with white and Asian. I think mixture between blacks and Asians is far less frequent. But it comes naturally when it happens. All the baggage that Americans and Europeans bring is simply not there as a rule.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2355 Nov 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Money helps. But I am certain it is deeper than that. Almost nobody marries for money alone. As for Arabs, they have a deep desire for Africans, men and women, because they all have some African blood in them. It is natural for the two sides to see themselves in each other, I think. and it is not just biology. There are also very deep culture ties between the two. It is hard to see an Arab married to a brother due to the screening of women in Islam. But it is easier to see an Arab man married to an African woman. For example, a father will have a picture of his family on his desk or somewhere in his placer of work. That is how I first noticed it. The guy at the corner store had pictures on his wall. So, I asked about them.
Having been in several "mixed" relationships, I will tell you that a person does not see skin color when in such a relationship. All I could ever see was my wife and my kids. I am dark but I diod not see any contrast in complexions. You will not believe me until you experience it for yourself. My ex is non-African, but relatively dark. My present interest has African features but very, very whitish complexion. yet, I have to really focus to see her whitishness. I have never been intimate with a white woman. But I imagine it is the same with a white woman.
Maybe you didn't fully understand my post is of a different ethnic backgroundnot Arab or white though. I know very well what its like experiencing all ethnic groups of women! THEY ARE THE SAME, BUT ST THE SAMETIME VERY DIFFERENT TOO!!!

“Liberty of the mind”

Soweto

#2356 Nov 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Another thing that I am noticing: a lot of our people do not identify in terms of race or skin color. South Africans, for example, call themselves South Africans. They do not say "Asians". They are more likely to say "mixed" although they look white or Asian to Americans. They usually are mixed with white and Asian. I think mixture between blacks and Asians is far less frequent. But it comes naturally when it happens. All the baggage that Americans and Europeans bring is simply not there as a rule.
South Africa is a land where racial polarization is most acute. Yes, they will all themselves South African, like US citizens will call themselves Americans. South Africans under the apartheid regime had these racial classifications: White, Coloured, Indian, Asian and Black. The Coloured, Indian and Asian group had a lower rank than White but ranked higher than Black.(Coloureds is a label used for people of mixed heritage in South Africa. They are most dominant grouping in the Western Cape province and are mostly descendants of Malay slaves brought to the Cape by the Dutch. Hence, their Asian appearance. The inter-breeding between Whites masters and Malay slaves and between Whites and Africans led to the different shades of the so-called Coloured grouping in Cape Town).

To suggest that racial baggage is not there in South Africa is completely false. South Africa went through racial oppression from 1652 when the Dutch colonized it to 1990 when Nelson Mandela was released from prison.

Racial polarisation is most acute in my beloved country.

We have very few Arabs here and my interaction with them when I lived in the UK is that they are most tribalist.

To this day,

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2357 Nov 13, 2013
AmbuLans wrote:
<quoted text>
South Africa is a land where racial polarization is most acute. Yes, they will all themselves South African, like US citizens will call themselves Americans. South Africans under the apartheid regime had these racial classifications: White, Coloured, Indian, Asian and Black. The Coloured, Indian and Asian group had a lower rank than White but ranked higher than Black.(Coloureds is a label used for people of mixed heritage in South Africa. They are most dominant grouping in the Western Cape province and are mostly descendants of Malay slaves brought to the Cape by the Dutch. Hence, their Asian appearance. The inter-breeding between Whites masters and Malay slaves and between Whites and Africans led to the different shades of the so-called Coloured grouping in Cape Town).
To suggest that racial baggage is not there in South Africa is completely false. South Africa went through racial oppression from 1652 when the Dutch colonized it to 1990 when Nelson Mandela was released from prison.
Racial polarisation is most acute in my beloved country.
We have very few Arabs here and my interaction with them when I lived in the UK is that they are most tribalist.
To this day,
I am trying to understand. I know the whites are still racist dogs. But I have Asian friends there who seem very vice. Do the Asians and multi-racials oppress, mistreat and insult blacks? Here, multi-racials usually claim African ness because during slavery time, slavery was passed down through the mother. If the mother was a slave the child was a slave. Very often the mother was raped by white men and bore multi-racial, near white children who were slaves, although they were nearly white and in many cases indistinguishable from whites. Because they were slaves, they identified with African because all of their friends and family were African. They knew nothing but African culture and values. They would always marry an African and after a generation or two, there would be no traces of white ancestry in their families.

In South Africa, multi-racials hold a very different status because they were probably not slaves. The question is how do they treat black Africans? As for my Asians friends, they are members of and leaders of the Pan-Africanist Congress which makes them African nationalists (Black Power nationalists). I do not think any PAC people would be anti-black African. I could be wrong. You tell me.

“Liberty of the mind”

Soweto

#2358 Nov 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to understand. I know the whites are still racist dogs. But I have Asian friends there who seem very vice. Do the Asians and multi-racials oppress, mistreat and insult blacks? Here, multi-racials usually claim African ness because during slavery time, slavery was passed down through the mother. If the mother was a slave the child was a slave. Very often the mother was raped by white men and bore multi-racial, near white children who were slaves, although they were nearly white and in many cases indistinguishable from whites. Because they were slaves, they identified with African because all of their friends and family were African. They knew nothing but African culture and values. They would always marry an African and after a generation or two, there would be no traces of white ancestry in their families.
In South Africa, multi-racials hold a very different status because they were probably not slaves. The question is how do they treat black Africans? As for my Asians friends, they are members of and leaders of the Pan-Africanist Congress which makes them African nationalists (Black Power nationalists). I do not think any PAC people would be anti-black African. I could be wrong. You tell me.
You are right about the PAC and what it stands for. Naturally, those who are affiliated with the organization would be African nationalists. Sadly, some of its leaders have abandoned the ship and have became what you would call "Coloured Nationalists". That is, they draw differences based on their shade of black.

The apartheid system was successful in ensuring a division between people of mixed race, the Coloureds, and "pure-bred" Africans. In SA, there are three kinds of Coloureds.
1. Those who see themselves as black people. You find these mostly in the Northern and Eastern parts of the country. The Western Cape Coloureds are mostly challenged when it comes to accepting their blackness - including the ones darker than me. For example, the musician Jonathan Butler is classified a Coloured from Cape Town. There is no difference between him and I, but his family were classified as such under apartheid.
2. Those who contend they are Coloured and shun upon their black heritage.
3. The third type is racially agnostic and is focus on economics. They will associate with anybody that is financially well-off: white or black. They are mostly from Cape Town.

So, the Cape Coloureds (who include descendants of Malay slaves) tend to be anti-black and present a unique political/racial dynamic in SA. Many of them, have run after the Whites to "the promised land" of Australia.

The Indians are an interesting bunch. In the East of the country, the tensions between the Indians and the Zulu people is well known. Mbongeni Ngema (one of SA's foremost playwrights) wrote a song to highlight the issue of the Indian mistreatment of African people. The song was banned from the airwaves - first act of censorship since apartheid. Like anywhere in the world, Indian people have a tendency to want to keep to themselves and marry within their race. South Africa is no different. However, there are many progressive Indians in as much as there are very racist and oppressive Indians (as they tend to be economically well-off).

With Indians, it just depends on the individual. There are progressives and non-progressives.

The Chinese are a very small minority and keep almost exclusively to themselves. If they stray, they go White.

With other Asians (including the Cape Malays) they are part of the Coloureds and Blacks blues.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2359 Nov 14, 2013
AmbuLans wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the PAC and what it stands for. Naturally, those who are affiliated with the organization would be African nationalists. Sadly, some of its leaders have abandoned the ship and have became what you would call "Coloured Nationalists". That is, they draw differences based on their shade of black.
The apartheid system was successful in ensuring a division between people of mixed race, the Coloureds, and "pure-bred" Africans. In SA, there are three kinds of Coloureds.
1. Those who see themselves as black people. You find these mostly in the Northern and Eastern parts of the country. The Western Cape Coloureds are mostly challenged when it comes to accepting their blackness - including the ones darker than me. For example, the musician Jonathan Butler is classified a Coloured from Cape Town. There is no difference between him and I, but his family were classified as such under apartheid.
2. Those who contend they are Coloured and shun upon their black heritage.
3. The third type is racially agnostic and is focus on economics. They will associate with anybody that is financially well-off: white or black. They are mostly from Cape Town.
So, the Cape Coloureds (who include descendants of Malay slaves) tend to be anti-black and present a unique political/racial dynamic in SA. Many of them, have run after the Whites to "the promised land" of Australia.
The Indians are an interesting bunch. In the East of the country, the tensions between the Indians and the Zulu people is well known. Mbongeni Ngema (one of SA's foremost playwrights) wrote a song to highlight the issue of the Indian mistreatment of African people. The song was banned from the airwaves - first act of censorship since apartheid. Like anywhere in the world, Indian people have a tendency to want to keep to themselves and marry within their race. South Africa is no different. However, there are many progressive Indians in as much as there are very racist and oppressive Indians (as they tend to be economically well-off).
With Indians, it just depends on the individual. There are progressives and non-progressives.
The Chinese are a very small minority and keep almost exclusively to themselves. If they stray, they go White.
With other Asians (including the Cape Malays) they are part of the Coloureds and Blacks blues.
Thank you. I know only a few Asians. But the ones I do know tend to be among the blacks as in the PAC. As a Muslim, I encounter a wise array of Asian Muslims from SA. Deedat and Ghulam have changed the world. Plus, the Indians run the Da'wa Movement of which I am a member. Plus, the Indian women I meet from SA are far, far superior to other Muslim sisters regardless to ethnicity. I do not know any SA Malays. The ones I know are Indians. And I find them to be better women than Indians in the USA. In the USA all women tend to have issues that you would not believe being a non-American. South Africa produces some really, really decent women from all ethnicities. I have just recently noticed this. I wish I had known earlier.
AmbuLans

South Africa

#2361 Nov 14, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I know only a few Asians. But the ones I do know tend to be among the blacks as in the PAC. As a Muslim, I encounter a wise array of Asian Muslims from SA. Deedat and Ghulam have changed the world. Plus, the Indians run the Da'wa Movement of which I am a member. Plus, the Indian women I meet from SA are far, far superior to other Muslim sisters regardless to ethnicity. I do not know any SA Malays. The ones I know are Indians. And I find them to be better women than Indians in the USA. In the USA all women tend to have issues that you would not believe being a non-American. South Africa produces some really, really decent women from all ethnicities. I have just recently noticed this. I wish I had known earlier.
Great to know you think so highly of our sisters. My comment: It is never a problem to know too late. The problem is never knowing at all.
rashid

Aulnay-sous-bois, France

#2363 Jan 3, 2014
Farah wrote:
Im an arab and I love black men, in fact I can only see myself with a black guy or mixed race. Not arab, asian or white.
kahba khal

“Liberty of the mind”

Soweto

#2364 Jan 5, 2014
Farah wrote:
I am your man. LoL!!
Ali

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#2365 Jan 9, 2014
I never been attracted to arab women even i'm an arab lol.I prefer european women espcially from ukraine.arab women care about money only.
sam righteous

United States

#2367 Jan 9, 2014
NyC718 wrote:
who cares arabs are damn ugly black guys prefer white and hispanic girls im from new york no one like arabs here plus arab guys be dating black girls here idk why they dont allow their girls to date out their race
You are a stupid fcuk! Arabs have some of the most attractive women on Earth.

http://thewondrous.com/top-50-most-desirable-...

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#2368 Jan 9, 2014
I do not like Arabs much, they are sort of like the spawn of Satan, but this Arab chick Maha is a babe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LearnArabicwithMa...
Ahbalent

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#2370 Jan 17, 2014
Ali wrote:
I never been attracted to arab women even i'm an arab lol.I prefer european women espcially from ukraine.arab women care about money only.
Yeah, Eastern European women are famous of being non-materialistic. lol
tjman

Shreveport, LA

#2371 Mar 15, 2014
I'm mixed still have black in me and I've had many women (including Arabs) say your handsome
tjman

Shreveport, LA

#2372 Mar 15, 2014
many women walked up to me and called me handsome (even arabs)
dfeffedggdazskil lojvj

Shreveport, LA

#2375 Mar 15, 2014
tjman wrote:
I'm mixed still have black in me and I've had many women (including Arabs) say your handsome
you posted that several times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jump off a building and die, White people 8 min Rick Ross 1
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 33 min ugly monkeys 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min Me myself and EYE 46,547
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min yisarel 136,073
Black female domination in sports 45 min Trauma 26
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 1 hr Moses 7,980
Eurafrica 1 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Moses 114
More from around the web