Created by black dog on Oct 16, 2009

1,993 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Chick Allen

Orlando, FL

#2274 Feb 24, 2013
Screw all the haters. Mid Eastern sister hit me up. You're from the same people!!!: MChickDean@hotmail.com
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2275 Feb 24, 2013
When you're done insulting all races of women. No one want you. Arabic women are for the most muslims. The muslim man can marry a Christian woman or a jewish woman. But not a Hindu fx. A Muslim woman is only allowed to marry a muslim man! Because her husbands religion will determin her childrens religion.
So unless the Arab woman is Christian she cannot marry a black man, only if the black man is Muslim she Can marry him.
If she's Muslim and dating and fooling around, she's not respected by her own.
Chick Allen

Orlando, FL

#2276 Feb 24, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny as this post was,
Ima have to agree with you here.
Every once and a blue moon,
An Arab chick might try to get at me but for the most part,
Most Arab women wont even look at a Black man.
You're lying thru your teeth..and you KNOW IT!!!
intelligent

UK

#2277 Feb 25, 2013
Abdull wrote:
My question is why are there threads such as this, Asian women love black men, Mexican girls love black men, White women love black men, is it because black men feel so inferior towards his master, I mean how sick is it to make a pointless thread and not have proof of arab women liking black men, I know for a fact all arab women hate black men, there is no marriage between arab women and black men, what does that tell you??
Leave my women alone you slaves, the arab women is made for the arab man, get that point..
How can you call us slaves, we are not slaves we are a people who have built the world and robbed of its benefits, you are one of the arabs who give ur race a bad name, I'm jamaican & if an arab was to visit jamaica they would meet some beautiful people who would treat them with respect...this whole issue about arab women is actually pathetic, if you was a real man who knows how to keep his woman without threatening her, then you would hate us black men because your women LOVE us off. Its true some arab women love black guys but are afraid of the treatment they would get from their own people, so they hide their feelings and go along with an arranged marriage in which most seem to be unhappy.
zaara

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2279 Feb 26, 2013
hi im zara 32 arab wife live in canada with my hubby my hubby is enggner he work here
he go moring 8am and com 8pm
and here my neghbor is on canadan black
man his age 28 when hubby go at work i meet this nice black man i love his big black coke
linda

Hermitage, TN

#2280 Feb 26, 2013
i think we cant show we not interested but as an arab girl if i cant find good arab one i will find the one that treat me good either if he is black
linda

Hermitage, TN

#2281 Feb 26, 2013
anyway black or white if he treat me good why not but my problem would be to convince my family to like him
linda

Hermitage, TN

#2282 Feb 26, 2013
i want say i just met a black guy and for our first date he was great no arab guy has treated me like it. i m an arab dating black
linda

Hermitage, TN

#2283 Feb 26, 2013
zaara wrote:
hi im zara 32 arab wife live in canada with my hubby my hubby is enggner he work here
he go moring 8am and com 8pm
and here my neghbor is on canadan black
man his age 28 when hubby go at work i meet this nice black man i love his big black coke
zara i think u need to choose him if you love this guy and keep the black guy if that what u want good luck.
linda

Hermitage, TN

#2284 Feb 26, 2013
intelligent wrote:
<quoted text> How can you call us slaves, we are not slaves we are a people who have built the world and robbed of its benefits, you are one of the arabs who give ur race a bad name, I'm jamaican & if an arab was to visit jamaica they would meet some beautiful people who would treat them with respect...this whole issue about arab women is actually pathetic, if you was a real man who knows how to keep his woman without threatening her, then you would hate us black men because your women LOVE us off. Its true some arab women love black guys but are afraid of the treatment they would get from their own people, so they hide their feelings and go along with an arranged marriage in which most seem to be unhappy.
yes arab would treat me like bad while this black guy he loves me and treat me well. i dont regret kissing me or dating him i know he is real will treat me well and islam has never told us to be racist my fear is my family would be giving hard time
Ameerah

Saint-denis, France

#2285 Mar 5, 2013
Louisiana Boy wrote:
arab women don't like black men!
and we don't like them either!!!!!
we do not date theorist!
they will blow themselfs up in a heart beat!
STUPID ! Come to France men ! And you'll see ! Here All the Arab girls are with Black men ! And Black men are known for loving Arab women a lot !
linda

Hermitage, TN

#2286 Mar 5, 2013
Ameerah wrote:
<quoted text>
STUPID ! Come to France men ! And you'll see ! Here All the Arab girls are with Black men ! And Black men are known for loving Arab women a lot !
ameerah you so right. i hear girl. je suis d accord avec toi et j aime cet homme. hey this arab dude that want us to love them only plus they controlling. their time is done. we arabs girls we like black period. not only cuz they handsome but they are so nice not like jurks arab man
arabs girls are all about dating black

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2287 Mar 9, 2013
linda wrote:
<quoted text>
ameerah you so right. i hear girl. je suis d accord avec toi et j aime cet homme. hey this arab dude that want us to love them only plus they controlling. their time is done. we arabs girls we like black period. not only cuz they handsome but they are so nice not like jurks arab man
arabs girls are all about dating black
Good for you.

Love whomever you want to, if it's a black guy, that's just fine!
Menyar

Tunisia

#2288 Mar 27, 2013
yes Arab women love black men :)
I'm Arab and I find black men very charming,they've got something mysterious about them,don't know what it is exactly.
OOO

Los Angeles, CA

#2291 Apr 20, 2013
Thats a lotta fking.
Mixed Race wrote:
<quoted text>
my grandma was arab and my grandad was 100% black, and they had 7 sons

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2292 Apr 21, 2013
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#2293 Apr 21, 2013
Menyar wrote:
yes Arab women love black men :)
I'm Arab and I find black men very charming,they've got something mysterious about them,don't know what it is exactly.
It's probably the complete love and respect we have for our lovely Arab Queens.
Brently Bennett

Spring Hill, FL

#2294 Apr 27, 2013
Abdull wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, this is not your fight....what do you want to get in the middle of the Arab man and Arab woman for?...its ridiculous.
Its a man's nature to be territorial, jealous and possesive over his woman. The Arab man and the Arab woman belong together after all.
You Ishmalites are going to pay for selling the tribe of Yahawadah into the hands of these cracker ass Edomites, and the Arab women is the property of the Black man, and you are a slave prepare for destruction when the our lord comes back, and dread his name heathen!
Badbeetch

United States

#2296 May 2, 2013
I believe that arab women are allowed to be with black men.
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#2299 May 5, 2013
Badbeetch wrote:
I believe that arab women are allowed to be with black men.
Try that shit in Middle East and them Arab mfs kill your ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min RFD 122,628
News Hey Jen: Black celebs who deny racism exists ar... 3 min SadButTrue 5
Proof Pyramids represent black Power and black ... 9 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 10
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 9 min SadButTrue 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,205,513
News For some, Japan's Miss Universe contestant is n... 28 min Go Blue Forever 6
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 28 min Cigar Face 31 636
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min African AE 31,987
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 112,267
Biracial IS NOT black 2 hr Redefined 207
More from around the web