“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#29 Oct 18, 2013
White Girls are Dirty wrote:
White Girls are the #1 race to carry a STD!
yes.. they may "look" clean.
but STDs are invisible until you come down with an illness w/no cure!
these people are filth.
they swallow right after anal sex!
these people have no morals!
check yo self..
Have you seen statistcs? What is it? Like 1 in 4 BW have HIV. That's pretty high that means there are at least a black woman who has HIV on this very thread. I'll take a freaky white girl over black women and their prude behavior. White girls give head on the first date and sex on the 3rd. While black women listening to steve harvey making a man wait 90 days for sex. What man with even an average libido is willing to wait 90 days? And you wonder why you have no man.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#30 Oct 18, 2013
Fat White Girl wrote:
We do not, these black gurls are just jealous that black men will eat our poosie and not their funky poosie.
lmbao Harrisson is gonna fall in love with you! That brotha loves pasty Fat White Ho's like you. Seem like 90 percent of brothaz do but I don't. I prefer sexy Latinas.
Elena

Germany

#31 Oct 18, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen statistcs? What is it? Like 1 in 4 BW have HIV. That's pretty high that means there are at least a black woman who has HIV on this very thread. I'll take a freaky white girl over black women and their prude behavior. White girls give head on the first date and sex on the 3rd. While black women listening to steve harvey making a man wait 90 days for sex. What man with even an average libido is willing to wait 90 days? And you wonder why you have no man.
If 1 in 4 bw have hiv, then 1 in 2 BM have hiv. So there's a 50% chance you're a carrier according to you.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32 Oct 18, 2013
Jaime Cucamanga wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a dark olive complexion myself.
What very light northern Chinese..are they albinos too?
Nope Asians can get as dark as black. You people are the only albino race. You have olive complexion because you are clearly not full albino. But a mixed albino.

Oh and even having a little melanin is still considered albinism.

"

Albinism (from Latin albus, "white"; see extended etymology, also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis) is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of tyrosinase, a copper-containing enzyme involved in the production of melanin. Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans. While an organism with complete absence of melanin is called an albino (US /æl&#712;ba&#618;no &#650;/,[1] or UK /æl&#712;bi&#720;no &#650;/)[2]--------->an organism with only a diminished amount of melanin is described as albinoid.<----------3]

Albinism is associated with a number of vision defects, such as photophobia, nystagmus and astigmatism. Lack of skin pigmentation makes for more susceptibility to sunburn and skin cancers. In rare cases such as Chédiak–Higashi syndrome, albinism may be associated with deficiencies in the transportation of melanin granules. This also affects essential granules present in immune cells leading to increased susceptibility to infection
"

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#33 Oct 18, 2013
Elena wrote:
<quoted text>
If 1 in 4 bw have hiv, then 1 in 2 BM have hiv. So there's a 50% chance you're a carrier according to you.
Except my statements are based on actual statistics and you just made up the 1 in 2 thing.
Elena

Germany

#34 Oct 18, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
Except my statements are based on actual statistics and you just made up the 1 in 2 thing.
You post was in no way factual. There a twice the rate of infected BM compared to BW. The actual stats is, 1 in 16 BM and 1 in 32 BW.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/CDC-...
Elena

Germany

#35 Oct 18, 2013
*are

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#36 Oct 18, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
White girls are Virulent carriers of Herpes Virus!
I pray all of this std shyt will get greatly reduced so these viruses won't mix and mutate into some super airborne airborne vector.
Jaime Cucamanga

Washington, DC

#37 Oct 18, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Asians can get as dark as black. You people are the only albino race. You have olive complexion because you are clearly not full albino. But a mixed albino.
Oh and even having a little melanin is still considered albinism.
"
Albinism (from Latin albus, "white"; see extended etymology, also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis) is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of tyrosinase, a copper-containing enzyme involved in the production of melanin. Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans. While an organism with complete absence of melanin is called an albino (US /æl&#712;ba&#618;no &#650;/,[1] or UK /æl&#712;bi&#720;no &#650;/)[2]--------->an organism with only a diminished amount of melanin is described as albinoid.<----------3]
Albinism is associated with a number of vision defects, such as photophobia, nystagmus and astigmatism. Lack of skin pigmentation makes for more susceptibility to sunburn and skin cancers. In rare cases such as Chédiak–Higashi syndrome, albinism may be associated with deficiencies in the transportation of melanin granules. This also affects essential granules present in immune cells leading to increased susceptibility to infection
"
You dumb, the northern Asians can't get dark as Blacks. Man you some kind of clown. SMH!

http://image.internetautoguide.com/f/auto-new...

And many people in Europe have varing skin tones, few are pale white.

http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/Women...

You haven't got a clue.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#38 Oct 18, 2013
Jaime Cucamanga wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb, the northern Asians can't get dark as Blacks. Man you some kind of clown. SMH!
http://image.internetautoguide.com/f/auto-new...
And many people in Europe have varing skin tones, few are pale white.
http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/Women...
You haven't got a clue.
You here we have a new silly ass troll.

Northern Asians are not the only Asians. And yes Asians can get as dark as blacks. Pure Asians get very dark.

You albinos are the only albino race. Pale whites are few? ROFL ok you are the one without a clue. Pale whites are the true whites.

Olive skinned whites are a mix of something else other then albino.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#39 Oct 18, 2013
White Girls are Dirty wrote:
White Girls are the #1 race to carry a STD!
yes.. they may "look" clean.
but STDs are invisible until you come down with an illness w/no cure!
these people are filth.
they swallow right after anal sex!
these people have no morals!
check yo self..
You have been watching waaay too much porn
Jaime Cucamanga

Washington, DC

#40 Oct 18, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
You here we have a new silly ass troll.
Northern Asians are not the only Asians. And yes Asians can get as dark as blacks. Pure Asians get very dark.
You albinos are the only albino race. Pale whites are few? ROFL ok you are the one without a clue. Pale whites are the true whites.
Olive skinned whites are a mix of something else other then albino.
You too dumb for me to interact with. I'm sorry.
Albert B

Dagenham, UK

#41 Oct 18, 2013
Lol@look clean

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#42 Oct 18, 2013
Jaime Cucamanga wrote:
<quoted text>
You too dumb for me to interact with. I'm sorry.
Very good albino, why are u even in this black forum?
Infected Women

Baytown, TX

#43 Jan 30, 2014
If blacks have high rate of HIV and sexual diseases then a lot of these Blondie white women are walking around infected with sex diseases they get from blacks. No wonder men think white girls today are dirty and full of diseases.
luveme

Cleveland, OH

#44 Jan 30, 2014
WW are immoral in everyday possible. I spit on those flat sheets of paper.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#45 Jan 31, 2014
White girls ARE dirty.they dont visit the gynocologist for their pap smears and check ups

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 31, 2014
More trash lies, we all know Blacks have highest std rates.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#47 Jan 31, 2014
Matthew_1 wrote:
More trash lies, we all know Blacks have highest std rates.
a news report said white women dont go to the doctor as much as bw.this is why her stds are being reported.it is the reason for the high white infertility rate.you dont think its strange how ww sleep with the same bm that bw sleep with,yet they never catch hiv??

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Jan 31, 2014
I never had a white woman who stank,but I've kicked 3-4 black women out my house not because they didn't wash their poosie it was because they refused to wash their poosie! I offered them the opportunity to shower and they refused so I showed them the door! They thought that smell was normal! smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,381
Texas Governor Just Stated Ebola Patient Had Co... 15 min Be_Real_Fool 1
Faith is Dangerous? (Drunk Jubi Post #1) 18 min Jubilant Sleep 5
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 19 min African AE 956
Maceo-BW Bytches, Hoes, Sheboons & WM Bedwrench... 19 min Soul Hunter 5
There's A War On The Black Male 20 min paddyomalley 726
Black Boy Tormented By Bullies Takes Own Life 22 min rock 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 57 min dreamhunk 25,064
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Leroy 304
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 2 hr Capree 431
Jewish women crazy for african american men 2 hr Amber5 196

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE