White Girls are Dirty
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
White Girls are Dirty

Jenkintown, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
White Girls are the #1 race to carry a STD!

yes.. they may "look" clean.

but STDs are invisible until you come down with an illness w/no cure!

these people are filth.
they swallow right after anal sex!

these people have no morals!

check yo self..

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#3 May 10, 2013
U don't get an std from swallowing after anal sex stupid
Keeper

Flushing, NY

#6 May 10, 2013
Black people have the highest STD rates.
Lana

Baytown, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2013
White girls are unclean nowdays, they contract sexual diseases from ghetto thugs and spread it. More and more white women are infected with syphillis and other nasty diseases. Why do you see so many white girls on the streets with they half bred black kids. Men may look at them but more men are running the other direction away from white hoes. Only black thugs want white hoes anymore.
Albert B

Upminster, UK

#11 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
Lana, syphillis is more common with White Latinas like yourself. Gonorrhea is too. Most illegal aliens have tropical diseases from living like Amazon monkeys in villages.
An estimate 30 millions are here and spreading tropical diseases not even known to the U.S. right now. Not to mention, a lot of our eradicated sickness like, tuberculosis, has come back with a bang! Thanks to illegal aliens, tax-payers BLACK AND WHITES....THE REAL U.S. CITIZENS, have to foot the bill for you disease-infected parasites.
If you gonna open your mouth about Blacks who done more for this country than all your ancestors combined, at least have the decency to look at your kind and see how filthy you are and not talk sh*t.
It's because of ILLEGAL ALIENS like you and Jose, Pilar and Raul and Esperanza why this country is going to sh*t with sombrero hats flyin n all.
A f*ckin dump just like the sh*t hole y'all come from. Third-world parasites!
(need to stfu)
I hear Latinas are hairier than whites. Is this true?

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#13 Oct 18, 2013
Silly little people start silly threads sponsoring race wars!

smh
Jaime Cucamanga

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Latinas are hairier than whites. Is this true?
Hairiness comes from European ancestry. They tend to be less hairy because of their Indian blood, except for those who are of mostly Spanish descent.
Albert B

Upminster, UK

#17 Oct 18, 2013
Jaime Cucamanga wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairiness comes from European ancestry. They tend to be less hairy because of their Indian blood, except for those who are of mostly Spanish descent.
Middle Eastern and Indians generally tend to have more bodily hair than Europeans....

I need a black or Asian person to confirm how hairy Latinas are, because were less hairy.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Oct 18, 2013
They are the only race to spread diseases to every continent. Albinos that is.
Jaime Cucamanga

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
They are the only race to spread diseases to every continent. Albinos that is.
Albinos are not a race idiot. And look up Aids in the USA to see ethnicity of most the infected percentage wise and then get back to me, k?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#20 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
Lana, syphillis is more common with White Latinas like yourself. Gonorrhea is too. Most illegal aliens have tropical diseases from living like Amazon monkeys in villages.
An estimate 30 millions are here and spreading tropical diseases not even known to the U.S. right now. Not to mention, a lot of our eradicated sickness like, tuberculosis, has come back with a bang! Thanks to illegal aliens, tax-payers BLACK AND WHITES....THE REAL U.S. CITIZENS, have to foot the bill for you disease-infected parasites.
If you gonna open your mouth about Blacks who done more for this country than all your ancestors combined, at least have the decency to look at your kind and see how filthy you are and not talk sh*t.
It's because of ILLEGAL ALIENS like you and Jose, Pilar and Raul and Esperanza why this country is going to sh*t with sombrero hats flyin n all.
A f*ckin dump just like the sh*t hole y'all come from. Third-world parasites!
(need to stfu)
So your country is getting worst because of the illegals? Well, you should blame the government shut down to them.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#21 Oct 18, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna have sex with you.
I have a boyfriend my dear.

Sorry.
Jaime Cucamanga

United States

#22 Oct 18, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle Eastern and Indians generally tend to have more bodily hair than Europeans....
I need a black or Asian person to confirm how hairy Latinas are, because were less hairy.
A girl from Spain especially Galicia can be very hairy (if you consider them Latinas). But Mexican mestizas for example would be less hairy than Whites.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#23 Oct 18, 2013
White girls are Virulent carriers of Herpes Virus!
Skiff Izlaan

Athens, GA

#24 Oct 18, 2013
White Girls are Dirty wrote:
these people are filth.
check yo self..
For those who are single, just view everybody got some (un)kind of STD. Consider them all infected because YOU don't know!

Use a condom or abstain.

Peace.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#25 Oct 18, 2013
Jaime Cucamanga wrote:
<quoted text>
Albinos are not a race
Yes it is your people are an albino race.
Jaime Cucamanga

United States

#26 Oct 18, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is your people are an albino race.
I'm a dark olive complexion myself.

What very light northern Chinese..are they albinos too?
Fat White Girl

United States

#27 Oct 18, 2013
We do not, these black gurls are just jealous that black men will eat our poosie and not their funky poosie.
Jaime Cucamanga

United States

#28 Oct 18, 2013
Fat White Girl wrote:
We do not, these black gurls are just jealous that black men will eat our poosie and not their funky poosie.
Fat is funky..always!

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#29 Oct 18, 2013
White Girls are Dirty wrote:
these people are filth.
check yo self..
Have you seen statistcs? What is it? Like 1 in 4 BW have HIV. That's pretty high that means there are at least a black woman who has HIV on this very thread. I'll take a freaky white girl over black women and their prude behavior. White girls give head on the first date and sex on the 3rd. While black women listening to steve harvey making a man wait 90 days for sex. What man with even an average libido is willing to wait 90 days? And you wonder why you have no man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 3 min Bill 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Earl 1,509,147
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 8 min Bill 26
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 30 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web