Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Mammy Mcbarrelass wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Elite? Isn't the like Retard Genius?
It reminds me Ikhlas Khan, Malik Ambar and the Siddis of Medieval India[Bharatiya].
hiffis

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whites are elite Blacks are dumb stupid ,,Monkeys
Dont Hate

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Mar 9, 2013
More stupid shyt. Don't make me pull out my history books. You just might become embarrassed.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#12 Mar 9, 2013
white men terrify me,like nowadays every time I one I assume he's a pedie or serial killer.I'm scared of black men too.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 9, 2013
We have always known blacks are closer to monkeys then they are human. We do know that blacks are smarter then monkeys because they have been taught how to cash their welfare check.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Chit wrote:
We have always known blacks are closer to monkeys then they are human. We do know that blacks are smarter then monkeys because they have been taught how to cash their welfare check.
I know that you are dirtier than pigs because pigs never lost 60% of their population due to a disease transmitted by fleas from rats, like happened to your swine devil people during Black Death.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshit do your history, the worst plague was in Africa with 60% of the koontinent left dead from from malaria. I know you won't look it up because you are the color of feces and have zero intelligence. That's why you people lead the world in poverty, illiteracy, disease,incarceration, canibalism and homicide. Sorry to only just list a few because the list could go on for days. Now one positive note is the USA mammies lead the pack at 2000 abortions a day.
You hit the nail right on the head. Blacks don't have a damn thing to brag about. When a black makes it big they want to marry a white person and shit on the rest of the negrows. I never understood why blacks never want to help each other but expect the white people to give them a handout. Then the monkeys bitch about it. If black men didn't have their dick to talk about they would be silent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,110,908
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 5 min Diva 52
More of that "afro" logic: 7 min darline 4
White people just admit you 10 min Rock 12
Why is Mr. Oh 11 min Yagurl C 1
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 21 min Rock 604
Does anyone sleep 22 min Drilling for the ... 7
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 36 min Servant of YAH 6,254
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,928
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 726
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Curious Me 24,619
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 6 hr Yaya 136
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••