Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Guerrilla psyops

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Accorrding to media scources on the internet:

In 1947, the United Nations partitioned Historic Palestine, giving 55% to the Jewish population and 45% to the Palestinian population. The indigenous Palestinians rejected the division of the land on which they had lived and farmed for centuries.

At the time of partition, the Jewish population owned less than 6% of Palestine.

etween the time of partition and the declaration of Israel on 78% of historic Palestine in 1948, the newly formed Jewish state had depopulated (through massacres, expulsion orders, and fear tactics) over 400 villages and made refugees of at least 726,000 Palestinians (see U.N.).

As Moshe Dayan put it,“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either.”

In 1948 Israel declared its "independence," but chose not to name its borders (Israel may be the only nation in the world with undeclared borders). Following its founding war of 1947-49 Israel came into existence on 78 percent of Palestine, a percentage it has steadily increased in subsequent years, a process that continues today.
Guerrilla psyops

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Israeli lobyist control our government.

“Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.”- James Madison, 4 th U.S. President, and Chief Architect of the Constitution

“Give me control of the economics of a country; and I care not who makes her laws. The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependant on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class”.~ Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838 (Rothschild oligarchy behind the FED)

Many people don't know that Mayer Amschel Rothschild was really Mayer Amschel BAUER. He was not Jewish but GERMAN. Even the so called Ashkenazi Jew, plainly shows the word NAZI.

These Zionists are German in origin. When one searches, one can see their heavy influence in America and the Protestant faction.

With that fact established. We also can see that German and Roman are one and the same. The real question to be answered is, why do the Germans, Italians, British (after all they are kissing courins) have such a need to get Jerusalem/Palestine?

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. The Federal Reserve was created unconstitutionally, in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act.

Over time, the Federal Reserve System has greatly expanded and due to its power to create money out of nothing has concentrated social, economic and political power into the hands of a select few.

4. It generates our most unfair tax through inflation and bail outs.

5. It encourages war and creates massive war debts. The BankLords fund all sides in conflicts.

6. It destabilizes the economy. The BankLords create the boom and bust cycles, ever so profiting.

7. It discourages private capital formation.

8. It generates enormous profits which the cartel owners then channel into controlling governments.

The true history of the U.S. is that it has been at war since the nation was born, and the price of that now is that America is mortgaged to the hilt, a foreign corporation (FED) owns our banking system, and a foreign government (China) owns a majority."

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Who gave the United Nations the right to be so Evil? It is odd that they were allowed to push the Natives off their own land just because someone else wanted it.

Kansas City, KS

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Good question.Ask the pope.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#5 Jul 14, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
Who gave the United Nations the right to be so Evil? It is odd that they were allowed to push the Natives off their own land just because someone else wanted it.
Arabs are not native to Israel. They were settled there by the Arabs and Turks following repeated ethnic cleansing of Jews from the territory.

Jews did not get 55% of the territory. Most of it was allocated to Jordan. The Jews got a small percentage, and the antisemitic pro-Nazi Arabs couldn't handle that Jews rule ANY part of their own homeland, and so attacked, and lost.

Boo hoo, the Arabonazis lost.

There is no Palestine, never was. Never was a Palestinian people or nation. It is all the creation of the Nazi war criminal Hajj Amin al-Husseini.

DEATH to the enemies of ISRAEL!

Kansas City, KS

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Why did the jews depopulate the native arabs?

Location hidden

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs are not native to Israel. They were settled there by the Arabs and Turks following repeated ethnic cleansing of Jews from the territory.
Jews did not get 55% of the territory. Most of it was allocated to Jordan. The Jews got a small percentage, and the antisemitic pro-Nazi Arabs couldn't handle that Jews rule ANY part of their own homeland, and so attacked, and lost.
Boo hoo, the Arabonazis lost.
There is no Palestine, never was. Never was a Palestinian people or nation. It is all the creation of the Nazi war criminal Hajj Amin al-Husseini.
DEATH to the enemies of ISRAEL!
Dude you sound worsethan a terrorist wishing death on your enemies!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#8 Jul 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Why did the jews depopulate the native arabs?
They did not. Arabs depopulated the native Jews of Israel. In the 1920's, Arabs massacred the Jewish population of Hebron... and now if a Jew moves to Hebron he's a “settler” and the Arabs scream and yell. Hypocrites! Murderers! Genocidal terrorists! WHY does anyone take them seriously? Because the Arabs have been consistently repeating their same lies for decades, and as their buddies the Nazis knew “for a lie to be believed, it only need be repeated often enough.”
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9 Jul 14, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you sound worsethan a terrorist wishing death on your enemies!
The terrorists are the enemies of whom I speak. They teach their children that Jews are the offspring of pigs and apes (that is Islamic teaching), and they repeat Nazi propaganda about Jews until the population believes it, they send terrorists into Israel to blow up ANY JEW THEY CAN... this is genocidal.

So who are the terrorists here? If you support Hamas, the Palestinazi cause, etc., you do deserve death.

So be careful what you say around me.

Kansas City, KS

#10 Jul 14, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not. Arabs depopulated the native Jews of Israel. In the 1920's, Arabs massacred the Jewish population of Hebron... and now if a Jew moves to Hebron he's a “settler” and the Arabs scream and yell. Hypocrites! Murderers! Genocidal terrorists! WHY does anyone take them seriously? Because the Arabs have been consistently repeating their same lies for decades, and as their buddies the Nazis knew “for a lie to be believed, it only need be repeated often enough.”
Exactly.Like the lie that jews are native to israel.Why was the askenazi author of "the 13th tribe" murdered along with his wife when he,an ashkeNAZI jew admitted they were immegrants from germany-europe?
What about the quote from the israeli murderer,slash "hero" Moshe Dayan's quote?:

Moshe Dayan-_,“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either.”
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#11 Jul 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.Like the lie that jews are native to israel.Why was the askenazi author of "the 13th tribe" murdered along with his wife when he,an ashkeNAZI jew admitted they were immegrants from germany-europe?
What about the quote from the israeli murderer,slash "hero" Moshe Dayan's quote?:
Moshe Dayan-_,“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either.”
“admitted” they were immigrants? LOL... yes, kept in diaspora due to the Romans, Arabs and Turks.

Arab villages built over Jewish villages in the first place, moron. Who the hell was living there first? Not the bloody Arabs, that's for sure, boy.

As if you give a damn about Arabs. You're just antisemitic, and any excuse works for you.

That is why in person I would kill you slowly, take about 2 days, include a slow flaying in one-inch strips, make you look at your own internal organs as they're exposed by my machete...

Yes, I think all such as you should be removed. That is why your ID has been passed to the appropriate agencies, boy. You can join Koestler.
Ramsan

Newark, NJ

#12 Jul 14, 2012
Guerrilla psyops wrote:
Israeli lobyist control our government.
“Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.”- James Madison, 4 th U.S. President, and Chief Architect of the Constitution
“Give me control of the economics of a country; and I care not who makes her laws. The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependant on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class”.~ Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838 (Rothschild oligarchy behind the FED)
Many people don't know that Mayer Amschel Rothschild was really Mayer Amschel BAUER. He was not Jewish but GERMAN. Even the so called Ashkenazi Jew, plainly shows the word NAZI.
These Zionists are German in origin. When one searches, one can see their heavy influence in America and the Protestant faction.
With that fact established. We also can see that German and Roman are one and the same. The real question to be answered is, why do the Germans, Italians, British (after all they are kissing courins) have such a need to get Jerusalem/Palestine?
The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. The Federal Reserve was created unconstitutionally, in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act.
Over time, the Federal Reserve System has greatly expanded and due to its power to create money out of nothing has concentrated social, economic and political power into the hands of a select few.
4. It generates our most unfair tax through inflation and bail outs.
5. It encourages war and creates massive war debts. The BankLords fund all sides in conflicts.
6. It destabilizes the economy. The BankLords create the boom and bust cycles, ever so profiting.
7. It discourages private capital formation.
8. It generates enormous profits which the cartel owners then channel into controlling governments.
The true history of the U.S. is that it has been at war since the nation was born, and the price of that now is that America is mortgaged to the hilt, a foreign corporation (FED) owns our banking system, and a foreign government (China) owns a majority."
well said, well said indeed.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#13 Jul 14, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text> well said, well said indeed.
If you think that a spew calling Jews “Nazis” is “well said”, boy, then I'd say you are a kluxer, boy.

That's right, and that was very well said.

You KKK bastard!
Ramsan

Newark, NJ

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorists are the enemies of whom I speak. They teach their children that Jews are the offspring of pigs and apes (that is Islamic teaching), and they repeat Nazi propaganda about Jews until the population believes it, they send terrorists into Israel to blow up ANY JEW THEY CAN... this is genocidal.
So who are the terrorists here? If you support Hamas, the Palestinazi cause, etc., you do deserve death.
So be careful what you say around me.
barros, being you like threatening to slap somebody all the time, here is my proposition to you, lets set a place where we can discuss things in person, id like you to slap me, and id like you to tell me to my face anything you like, and ill do the same, I want to see how tough you really are, everytime you post, you post what you will do to someone. NOW NAME THE PLACE AND TIME, LOCATION IS NOT AN ISSUE, lets see if you are as tough as you portray here online. Ill be waiting mariconcito!!!
pn2cladelover

Tilbury, UK

#15 Jul 14, 2012
no barross semetic arab and semetic jews should live side by side in israel, because they are the same people. the european jews have destroyed this rightful truth

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Let the Arabs and Jews kill each other. Why should we butt in.
Ramsan

Newark, NJ

#17 Jul 14, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that a spew calling Jews “Nazis” is “well said”, boy, then I'd say you are a kluxer, boy.
That's right, and that was very well said.
You KKK bastard!
the hell with that, where do you want to meet so we can settle this, I want you to slap me boy, and say all the tough bravado crap you spew more then anyone on topix, STOP THE BULL AND LETS MEET IN PERSON.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text> barros, being you like threatening to slap somebody all the time, here is my proposition to you, lets set a place where we can discuss things in person, id like you to slap me, and id like you to tell me to my face anything you like, and ill do the same, I want to see how tough you really are, everytime you post, you post what you will do to someone. NOW NAME THE PLACE AND TIME, LOCATION IS NOT AN ISSUE, lets see if you are as tough as you portray here online. Ill be waiting mariconcito!!!
You turn this into a case of macho bravado, since that's the type of playground adolescent you have remained...

It's about morals and ethics, boy. I am a warrior against racists.

Deming NM, boy. See if you continue to get away with your racism around me... you will not, boy.

Just remember that for me it's not about your stupid macho gangsta attitude, boy, it's about RACISM and I think racists should be dead.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#19 Jul 14, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
no barross semetic arab and semetic jews should live side by side in israel, because they are the same people. the european jews have destroyed this rightful truth
Liar. The Arabs destroyed it. When Jews first were migrating BACK HOME to Israel, Arabs were killing them. Beginning in the 1920's the Nazi Hajj Amin al-Husseini was organizing terrorist attacks against Jews in Israel. The Zionists came offering peace and mutual development. The Arab response was to attack them with six armies. But the Arab lowlife mofos lost, didn't they? Boo hoo... and that is what created Palestinian, so-called (fake ethnicity), refugees. The Jews caused none of it.

Tell your Arabonazi brothers to lose the sociopathic attitude and we might get peace.

As they say in Israel, there will be peace here when the Arabs decide to love their children as much as they hate the Jews.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 14, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
Let the Arabs and Jews kill each other. Why should we butt in.
The only reason I do not wnat to see this war is because I know innocent little American teenagers will be the ones doing all the fighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,126,400
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 95,819
OMG I Hate White Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 min blacks are nonhuman 51
It is true. White people are crooks 13 min TWR 3
BM arrested with 633 packs of 'Ebola'-branded h... 14 min TWR 2
Study links Racism to LOW IQ!!!LOLOLOLOL 14 min SobieskiSavedEurope 21
Ferguson protesters march inside St. Louis Coun... 17 min say what 37
White women don't want white guys anymore...it'... (Aug '12) 23 min Phoenix Ascended 555
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 25 min empedocles 253
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 25,600
Is ISIS racist? 1 hr Insect Trust 42

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE