Can't We All Get Alone
justice

United States

#24 Sep 2, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
I have no desire to get along with any ugly, evil, criminal, parasitic non-White subhuman. Peaceful co-existence is not an option.
ALright than!
Rofl

United States

#25 Sep 2, 2013
It's impossible to get alone with an cave ape.
justice

United States

#26 Sep 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the feeling is mutual
if your enemy hates you bless them if they're hungry feed them, naked clothe them, homeless shelter them so you heap coals of fire upon their heads.
The most high says to allow his wrath to take place he will avenge.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#27 Sep 2, 2013
There won't be any "getting along" as long as criminally predispositioned Gongoloids still roam the Earth! We need a final solution & its being constructed as we speak!

Since: Feb 11

london

#28 Sep 3, 2013
Is this meant to say "can't we all get ALONG" ?

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#29 Sep 3, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem to wallow in being around black people in an African American forum.
smh

You must post from a public library or something.
I post from home and trust me,
there's no blacks here.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Sep 3, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>smh

there's no blacks here.
I said:
Well you seem to wallow in being around black people in an African American forum.

~~~

Is your home the African American forum? It's rhetorical.

I will stand by my post that was directed to someone who I believe to be prejudiced.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#31 Sep 3, 2013
Sherrel95---MACEO wrote:
Why do everyone have to hate each other all the time.
Stop and think about other people for once in your life.
MACEO

I told you that many years ago you feel entitled to Hate because you feel its your right as a man to destroy Black women!

Now you have bigger issues; you have Black women who don't want Black men!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#33 Sep 3, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
I have no desire to get along with any ugly, evil, criminal, parasitic non-White subhuman. Peaceful co-existence is not an option.
MACEO

Really? You've been chasiing WW for 35 years and your alone now!

I think its because yoru impotent!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#34 Sep 3, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I said:
~~~
Is your home the African American forum? It's rhetorical.
I will stand by my post that was directed to someone who I believe to be prejudiced.
MACEO

Talking to yoru profiles at 6o years old? We had a good laugh looking at your profiles and I explained to Black girls that you want to avoid fools like a MACEO

all he's said and done to women; hes alone!

The young girls laughed and said You deserve it!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#36 Sep 3, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
says the obese 55 redneck white male pedo .. Firstly u got to ask if any1 likes u.. Lol.. Answer no.. White pedo men r on par with demons

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#37 Sep 3, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>smh
there's no blacks here.
ha ha ha ha ha.. Lol, aye.. U old school man, the internet the new libaray.. Only old men hang round those joints.. Ever been to a gym

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#38 Sep 3, 2013
I get along with asians.. Maybe cause they the only race who is intellectually, mentally on par with my.. 85.97546 iq.. Lol
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#39 Sep 3, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Sure we start getting along when you stop sponging of tax payers money.
"I hate babylon" " I´m getting back at the white man by laying on my azz all day" hoooooooo oogie boogie.
The Dehumanization of Black People
Black Faces Make it Easier to Identify Apes
Published on January 31, 2011 by Nathan A. Heflick, Ph.D. in The

Recent research tested if White Americans implicitly dehumanize Black Americans.

If scientists want to find cures for medical diseases/illnesses, they need to first understand the causes of the diseases/illnesses. This requires a deep understanding of both the human body and chemistry. And this can only be obtained through scientific research.

The same thing applies to social problems, such as the prejudice and dehumanization that can exist between various groups. If these social problems are to be alleviated, researchers must uncover them. There is simply no way to do so otherwise. It wold be akin to trying to cure malaria, without knowing what malaria is, or that it even exists.

Thus, although research uncovering racism, sexism and other negative social problems is often unpleasant (and rightfully so), it is necessary and important.

Phillip Goff, a psychologist at Penn State University, and colleagues recently tested Americans implicit associations between Black people and apes. Implicit associations (as opposed to conscious, explicit associations) are largely unconscious. As such, they are arguably well suited to measure people's true attitudes, as opposed to what they tell you when you explicitly ask them.(This does not mean, however, that they cannot be changed, although the research addressing this issue is just now emerging).

n one study, these researchers subliminally primed participants with White or Black faces. The task for the participants was to correctly identify the images they later saw as quickly as possible. All participants were then shown an image of an ape, that became progressively more clear with each passing image.

When primed with Black faces, participants took fewer slides to correctly identify the image as an Ape. This suggests that the Black faces increased the cognitive accessibility (the thought level) of apes, which suggests that people associate Black people with apes.

In a second study, these researchers examined historical documents of executions. They found that Black defendents were more likely to have animal words used to describe them. And further, the more animal words were used to describe the criminals in these trials, the more likely the person was to be executed.

This isn't to say that if you asked people if they associate apes with Black people, that they would know this about themselves. Like I said, these are implicit associations that are outside of consciousness.

These implicit associations are of consequence, however. For instance, research shows that primes that people are not aware of exert a huge influence on behavior (e.g., implicit aggression primes, for instance, increase aggression).

So, although no one would probably say they think Black people are ape-like, research shows that, at an implicit (but important) level, people do think just that Black men in particular look like monkey's and gorillas.

Perhaps, findings like this, by uncovering such dehumanization, can aid in the future reduction of racial conflict.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...
LION

Huntersville, NC

#40 Sep 4, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>
Longer journey?
smh
Man you are DEEP in denial.
You had millennia head start on us. We popped up, pushed you around a few centuries, then went exploring in space.
You people are still running from lions in your natural habitat.
Long journey indeed....lol!
It sounds as if you are aware of blacks great history in the early years of this planet.
YOu did pop up from our bloodline.
Running from lions? You are a bit funny. lol
LION

Huntersville, NC

#41 Sep 4, 2013
So are any blacks going to fight back at racism by supporting a black owned bank this week?

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

#42 Sep 4, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>

Is your home the African American forum?
No, dopey, my home isn't a web page, like yours apparently is.
...and this is on the "black" forum,....because...???...
Oh, wait, I know...
Because whites post here,.....right?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF1BR63L5KQAI...

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

#43 Sep 4, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>

blacks great history in the early years of this planet.
So what happened to y'all?

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#44 Sep 4, 2013
Sherrel95 wrote:
Why do everyone have to hate each other all the time.
Stop and think about other people for once in your life.
Do you understand "power, control, privilege, entitle, majority and minority"?

To get along means people have to be equal or have something in common.

Money equals power. You have money and Sally don't have any money or a job. Are you willing to split your bank account with Sally so the two of you can get along?
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#45 Sep 4, 2013
ti amo 2011 wrote:
Is this meant to say "can't we all get ALONG" ?
The coloreds on this forum are not that bright. Sometimes you just gotta fill in the blanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You always knew they were dumb but not this dumb! 1 min Got_Rope 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,685,618
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min thefreakingufckmn 80
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 4 min White 33
We wuz kangz 5 min Harrisson 8
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 6 min Ttt 8
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 6 min thefreakingufckmn 67
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 13 min Royal 423
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr Harrisson 23
The white race will rise again 1 hr sucks 46