Michael Carroll "How White Liberals P...

Michael Carroll "How White Liberals Program the Negrow"

Posted in the African-American Forum

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2013
Michael Carroll posts another classic about the dysfunctional negroe slave.

How White Liberals Program Blacks

The buck dancing, shoe shining, watermelon slicing minstrels continue to buck dance for their liberal slave masters of the Democrustic party.
The Chicken and Biscuit eating baffoons continue to shine shoes for the Afrocentric house Negroes, shuck and jive for minstrels like Farracoon, Al Charlatan and Messy Jackson. smmfh
When will we as a people wake up and stop buck dancing for these pinko liberal slave masters?

We are regressing as a people to the point of savagery. Stop voting for liberal policies! Stop supporting the minstrels in the NAACP or the Al Charlatans, Faracoons and Messy Jacksons.

If you want to truly see equality you need to vote republican brothers and sisters. We need to progress on our own merits because nobody owes us anything. You cannot blame whitey on our regression. The only people we can blame is ourselves and our leaders for our continued downward spiral to the point of savagery.
I mean savages walking around with their pants hanging off they ass showing their dirty drawers, shooting up the neighborhood, 70% of our children born out of wedlock, 60% of black males are on the Down low, We fill more than half of the prison population in this country but yet only 14% of the population. smh It's obvious here folks.. Liberals of the DNCa and our buck dancing leadership have taught us to be this way...VICTIMS(Blame Whitey) AND SAVAGES(It's not my Fault).

Obammie loves his little picinannies knowing he doesn't have to much of anything for black folks but he can always count on 95% of our vote smmfh

Wake up brothers and sisters..Wake up

“Look upon reality!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 May 8, 2013
Good Post BR!

You will not get any responses for the very fact you tell the truth about these loons whom infest topix.

Next!

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 9, 2013
White liberals are so uneducated and slow today that I wouldn't be surprised if blacks were programming them now.
Darnell Washington

Houston, TX

#4 May 9, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
Michael Carroll posts another classic about the dysfunctional negroe slave.
How White Liberals Program Blacks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pQTQz3f5IbkXX
The buck dancing, shoe shining, watermelon slicing minstrels continue to buck dance for their liberal slave masters of the Democrustic party.
The Chicken and Biscuit eating baffoons continue to shine shoes for the Afrocentric house Negroes, shuck and jive for minstrels like Farracoon, Al Charlatan and Messy Jackson. smmfh
When will we as a people wake up and stop buck dancing for these pinko liberal slave masters?
We are regressing as a people to the point of savagery. Stop voting for liberal policies! Stop supporting the minstrels in the NAACP or the Al Charlatans, Faracoons and Messy Jacksons.
If you want to truly see equality you need to vote republican brothers and sisters. We need to progress on our own merits because nobody owes us anything. You cannot blame whitey on our regression. The only people we can blame is ourselves and our leaders for our continued downward spiral to the point of savagery.
I mean savages walking around with their pants hanging off they ass showing their dirty drawers, shooting up the neighborhood, 70% of our children born out of wedlock, 60% of black males are on the Down low, We fill more than half of the prison population in this country but yet only 14% of the population. smh It's obvious here folks.. Liberals of the DNCa and our buck dancing leadership have taught us to be this way...VICTIMS(Blame Whitey) AND SAVAGES(It's not my Fault).
Obammie loves his little picinannies knowing he doesn't have to much of anything for black folks but he can always count on 95% of our vote smmfh
Wake up brothers and sisters..Wake up
Excellent post brother realist! Too bad that your points get ignored by these buck dancing, liberal shoe shiners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,521,762
who's marie le pen married to? 3 min zinedine zidane 1
Slim Thug vs. Dr. Marc Lamont Hill (Jun '10) 5 min ger 93
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min TranshumanX 607
Trump ~ Walter Reed Military Hospital 8 min BLACKS SERVE WHITES 14
News State Legislator Wants Statue of Tillman Remove... (Jan '08) 9 min Samson of Southie 161
Dear White People (May '16) 11 min Gremlin 734
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 12 min ANTI_NEGRO_2017 40
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 19 min Where Is KIP 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 258
Thank you white people for the Internet 4 hr SlayWithTheTruth 23
More from around the web