Stud lesbians and m-f transsexuals are destroying black love!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Coolmandingo82

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Yes I said it. Homosexuality its the 2500 pound pink elephant in the room in the black community. Listen am not judging. But studs and transsexuals have thrown a monkey wrench in black love. If a teen ,or black woman gets hurt by her boyfriend in the past she would get revenge by sleeping with another guy or dumping her boyfriend. But now on the 2010's she goes to stud lesbians why? They look just like men so they get the hating and they still get the protective male energy they're looking for. Stud lesbians are so common in the black community. That even single mothers have stud girlfriends. Or have dated as many studs as men. I have also heard this expression from many black females. " if my boyfriend doesn't act right am dating a stud lesbian next time" how can black men and Women work anything out if we are so ready to quit.

Now men aren't innocent either,transsexuals are becoming so woman like that many of us work with a transsexual,pass them on the road everyday and can't tell. They gave breasts,weaves. They talk ,dress just like women. Some black men sleeping with then on the side,or flat out dating transsexuals. Then alot of this men get.
"Turned out " which means get turned into bisexuals or homosexuals. Its really exploding in the inner cities alot of this thug looking dude are really fucking transsexuals. And the one super turn off part about 99% of transsexuals is that they have a penis. So that's like been with another man.

So in closing I feel like interracial dating movement is overhyped. The down low lifestyle of young "19-37" year old black people is really what's destroying black love and destroying black families. Some might say am picking on homosexuals and studs and transsexuals. No am not am just stating the facts. When you have more options,it makes staying together and working our your problems more difficult.

what does everyone think am I wrong?? Am I right?
Coolmandingo82

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

What I can't get any replies to this? Its a great question.

“LordHaveMercyWho Wokes =”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

MsSaffyre Up (=_@)!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Wonk wonk!!! What a weak question, you lame.

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Quit hating on bisexual women you pathetic loser. Nothing wrong with watching some girl on girl action. It's very sexy.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

i don't care about this topic at all.
Coolmandingo82

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Sock it wrote:
Quit hating on bisexual women you pathetic loser. Nothing wrong with watching some girl on girl action. It's very sexy.
Its a difference from on and off girl on girl action. Then falling in live with another woman. Am not saying it's right or wrong. Just stating the fact that. Studs and transsexuals are really messing up black love. Black women want to act like its all black men's fault,but studs and transsexuals are really the problem. AND NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT.
Shawna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Your wasting your time. These girls are ghetto to the max!! Bad apples.. your not that stupid are you? These girls are looking for anything to piss them off..then thats their excuse to disrespect you by fk a woman..its not love.. It's called ghetto games..how to hurt and kill a bm. Then they sit back and laugh at you after all you done for them. Again these girls are monsters not women!!!! Got it.
Coolmandingo82

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

MsSyree wrote:
Wonk wonk!!! What a weak question, you lame.
Just the fact that I know you and some black females, would need time to pick whether to date a Black man,or stud lesbian. Is living proof studs are hurting black marriage and love in 2012.

This is not movie,or romance novel. Sheet is getting real.
Coolmandingo82

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Shawna wrote:
Your wasting your time. These girls are ghetto to the max!! Bad apples.. your not that stupid are you? These girls are looking for anything to piss them off..then thats their excuse to disrespect you by fk a woman..its not love.. It's called ghetto games..how to hurt and kill a bm. Then they sit back and laugh at you after all you done for them. Again these girls are monsters not women!!!! Got it.
I agree. Trying to expose to men out there who might be in a situation like that. STOP!! DONT DATE GHETTO BLACK FEMALES.

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

@ Coolmandingo82, YES, YOU ARE CORRECT! Where I live in London, all kinds of shameless people(some who claim they're RELIGIOUS too!) have started to talk down to harrass me due to some obsessive ww called FAYE JOHNSON and MARIA MCLOUD(Or should that be Weathers??), who has decided to LIE about me for their own ends and purposes!!!
Bw in this town, who wouldn't lick Puzzy themselves, are there trying to fk with me about it... I find it repulsive and would NEVER spend any part of my life sleeping with women.. The world hasn't suddenly become short of men!!!!
People think now, that lesbianism is a TREND, and some bw are dumb enough to be taken in by the promotion from some ww who believe that, lesbianism is something to promote!!! They dont spare a thought for homosexuals in countries where they are GENUINELY GAY AND LESBIAN- and cant live how they want to.. LIFE IS'NT A JOKE FOR THEM!!
Bolo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Even tho this post is exaggerated it is a real problem in the community. What u never hear about is dl sistas. Who aren't that hard to spot. They r usually the ones with a weakazz man who puts up with their shiz. And always talking about how they are "strong".

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Bolo wrote:
Even tho this post is exaggerated it is a real problem in the community. What u never hear about is dl sistas. Who aren't that hard to spot. They r usually the ones with a weakazz man who puts up with their shiz. And always talking about how they are "strong".
Yeah, add to the word 'strong', the phrases 'Independant Woman' and 'I don't need no man'-They are usually the ones who see lesbianism as some kind of option, as they are taking the Womens Liberation and Radical Feminist ideas(To anyone who doesnt know who they are check them up!), too far!! These are often people who single handedly raise female children, who grow up thinking like mommy... It's a form of BRAINWASHING!!
Coolmandingo82

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Bolo wrote:
They search out men that will let then do whatever they want. Their are alot of down low black women AND IT NOT JUST GHETTO BLK WOMEN ITS THE OFFICE CORPORATE BLACK WOMEN TOO.
Coolmandingo82

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Yes your right gays and lesbians are here to stay.

And I have seen and heard, black lesbians and bisexuals trying to pressure straight black women to join in homosexual activities.
Dinie wrote:
@ Coolmandingo82, YES, YOU ARE CORRECT! Where I live in London, all kinds of shameless people(some who claim they're RELIGIOUS too!) have started to talk down to harrass me due to some obsessive ww called FAYE JOHNSON and MARIA MCLOUD(Or should that be Weathers??), who has decided to LIE about me for their own ends and purposes!!!
Bw in this town, who wouldn't lick Puzzy themselves, are there trying to fk with me about it... I find it repulsive and would NEVER spend any part of my life sleeping with women.. The world hasn't suddenly become short of men!!!!
People think now, that lesbianism is a TREND, and some bw are dumb enough to be taken in by the promotion from some ww who believe that, lesbianism is something to promote!!! They dont spare a thought for homosexuals in countries where they are GENUINELY GAY AND LESBIAN- and cant live how they want to.. LIFE IS'NT A JOKE FOR THEM!!
Coolmandingo82

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

I just don't like studs/dykes and transsexuals. I just think it's unnatural. Its doesn't make sense. Ots like putting water into a bucket with holes at the bottom. Plus alot of shemales have big manly hands and feet. Sheet ain't cute bruh. :0)
Desiree

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

I love to watch blackmen suk dk.. A blackman loves a hard dk.like a dog do a bone?i won a bet one time.i sent a transexual to this black guy who been starting trouble with me..the trainie told me the nicca sucked him up slurped style.. We all know niccas ar on the dl.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

So lesibans are destroying Black love but gay men are not? OK
Coolmandingo82

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
So lesibans are destroying Black love but gay men are not? OK
Shemales are men. Gay men are destroying black love yes. Just go to Atlanta gays and lesbians everywhere.

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
They search out men that will let then do whatever they want. Their are alot of down low black women AND IT NOT JUST GHETTO BLK WOMEN ITS THE OFFICE CORPORATE BLACK WOMEN TOO.
AGREED. Definitely alot of dl sistas in the office or working professional jobs. There man is usually much much older or some weak punk.

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Yes your right gays and lesbians are here to stay.
And I have seen and heard, black lesbians and bisexuals trying to pressure straight black women to join in homosexual activities.
<quoted text>
At least someone knows WHATS REALLY GOING DOWN, with some people who call themselves lesbians and gays.. If they were GENUINELY GAY, they wouldnt feel the need to promote being gay!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,099,396
White Police Officers 7 min Leroy 26
There's A War On The Black Male 7 min Stupid Thread 355
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min African AE 4,491
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,796
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min felisitas 120,448
Ladies-would you date a chinaman if he was nice? 10 min Marcus Washington 7
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 20 min Stupid Thread 2,976
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••