“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#166 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
And these women's son's don't mind.
My friend Lee who I've known since college had a very intense sexual relationship with a white woman in her 40s, when he was early 20s.
She lived a long drive away and he used to go to her on Friday evening and come home on Sunday.
He's black and he never ever mentioned her to his family, especially his mother, because he knew his mother would be horrified...Lol!
But this woman had 2 sons around his age and when he spent the weekend at her house her sons would be there.
And both her sons, were friendly and welcoming to Lee, they used to take him out with them to the pub for a drink, they introduced him to their friends and they listened to music with him.
They were not uncomfortable or embarrassed in any way that their mother had this young black boyfriend, half her age.
Lee told me that if it was the other way around and his mother was seeing a guy in his 20, he would have been angry with her and ashamed and he and his brothers would have beaten the guy and made sure the guy stayed away.
The moms a slag and Lee needs an ass whooping. If i was her son i would have beat the shyt out of him.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#167 Dec 8, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Brazil is AIDS mecca. You'd still trust a rubber knowingly going into a situation like that?
I wouldn't call Brazil an AIDS mecca that title goes to Swaziland, South Africa etc.

Well in 30 years aids could be a thing of the past....
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#168 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
have you really got a big beard?
Yes but not Bin Laden big.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#169 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalimarr has slave fetish she likes white men to role play abuse and rape on her like she's on the plantation. With that type of min one can conclude that she is the type of black British woman you're describing.
No doubt smoke! We could put together a case and secure a conviction using her excerpts from these boards alone as evidence of this fact. I mean most women enjoy the occasional submissive role play but her fetish is clearly on a deeper level.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#170 Dec 8, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
most women have the abuse fetish.thats why they like getting spanked by their lovers
nothing new
You have that fetish too. Ha! Having naughty thoughts now? You're sinning in the eyes of Allah.

Let me guess you would like an ethnic Arab or Tuareg man to role play being your slave master and you're part of his Fulani harem.

Insha'Allah
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#172 Dec 8, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Slave fetish? I don't mean to judge but that's sick!
Even if they wear white cotton nighties?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#173 Dec 8, 2012
What?
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they wear white cotton nighties?
Style

London, UK

#174 Dec 8, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
That' came out of "Marriage is for White People" book by Ralph Richard Banks.
You best be sure, I read and learned, I better dating out and fast! lmao
An uninteresting but predictable deflection...note how this poster does not deny the accusation that they are a WHITE MALE posing as a female.

You have been BUSTED A-hole and it would appear that we have yet another white devil in our midst.

LMBAO!
LION

United States

#175 Dec 8, 2012
TO ALL BLACKS

Did any of you guys open up any accounts with any black owned banks or black owned credit union yet?

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#176 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that fetish too. Ha! Having naughty thoughts now? You're sinning in the eyes of Allah.
Let me guess you would like an ethnic Arab or Tuareg man to role play being your slave master and you're part of his Fulani harem.
Insha'Allah
am not sinning, i just said that to make sense of the information.

and God forbid,, Arab guys are probably the most desperate ugliest perverted guys i have ever came across.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#177 Dec 8, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
am not sinning, i just said that to make sense of the information.
and God forbid,, Arab guys are probably the most desperate ugliest perverted guys i have ever came across.
So you wouldn't mind a Tuareg guy taking that role?
smarty

Burntisland, UK

#178 Dec 8, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/features/4685170/brit-w omen-flock-to-africa-to-find-r omance.html
these dirty west africans always disgrace africans!from male and female prostitution to child exploitation,cannibalism,ritua l murders,drugs peddlers,etc....it is always west africans!They must be banned from the rest of africa!African americans are following in the steps of their west africans ancestors!
Off to London

Coventry, UK

#179 Dec 8, 2012
nuthin wrong with that couple. only small men (mentally) feel threatened. imagine that pic, vice versa. big fat old european man with a young african beauty. no out roar here on topix, because the bigots here, including that which started this thread here thinks it normal.

Go grab them the young african studs ladies, you've sugar mama's blessings..

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#180 Dec 8, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
If she can afford to go to Africa then why not a dentist?
wooooooooooooo bwahahahaha!!!!
eezee

Burntisland, UK

#181 Dec 8, 2012
Off to London wrote:
nuthin wrong with that couple. only small men (mentally) feel threatened. imagine that pic, vice versa. big fat old european man with a young african beauty. no out roar here on topix, because the bigots here, including that which started this thread here thinks it normal.
Go grab them the young african studs ladies, you've sugar mama's blessings..
thank your fat and ugly old white woman for you giving food and shelter!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#183 Dec 9, 2012
I'm sure the same thing happens elsewhere in Africa :)
smarty wrote:
<quoted text>
these dirty west africans always disgrace africans!from male and female prostitution to child exploitation,cannibalism,ritua l murders,drugs peddlers,etc....it is always west africans!They must be banned from the rest of africa!African americans are following in the steps of their west africans ancestors!
Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#184 Dec 11, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a black guy just posting nonsense.
No race of men all possess "good d!ck".:(
lol
I've been accused of lying about my ethnicity, i have been accused of being two people but for you to accuse me of being a "black guy" is the first for me and very funny.

If you believe that i am a man i can careless because i know that i am female. My profile picture shows who absolutely wrong you are.

Please point out which of my post is stupid because everything i posted on this thread is FACT not nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Ben YISRAEL 120,478
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 14 min African AE 68
why do white people hate other races so much 15 min PolakPotrafi 248
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min John Galt 1,232,042
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 36 min Klaus666 437
News Black TV Personalities Break Down Why Black Wom... 39 min Guest 5
I feel sorry for Italy 47 min Klaus666 21
New name for the USA. 2 hr lomaxx 104
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 3 hr Bogemille 283
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 5 hr tropical woman 86