United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

African_shadows wrote:
Whatever makes you feel better. I for one, care less what you call me. Sadbuttrue calls me MACEO all the time anyway.
One thing you and Patricia shares is you both never responds to a poster but rather just make a post.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a low view of blacks don't you. Whatever the reason they sure love to sex black men.
I have a low opinion of some black men... you just proved my point. You guys have such low self esteem, that even if someone views you as an animal, you are still grateful that a non black woman shows you any interest.
i don't think other races of men are this desperate for sex, that they are happy to be dehumanized.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I hope soon that black women in poor countries will be rescued by white men.
It's very very unfair that the East Asian women get all the white men looking for young foreign brides.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
contry to popular belief we have better teeth and healthcare than Americans.
So I guess that explains why your teeth is yellow and your breath smells like a**.....get real!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
It's very very unfair that the East Asian women get all the white men looking for young foreign brides.
You wish you were white, sad woman.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

oh please let theses old ladies have fun for once, its not new .men go to third world countries to get 17 yr old girls alll the time,
get them pregnant,and then leave them with the baby,once they go back home to enjoy their life.

stop being unfair
skeeter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The far right is at 20 persent and growing rapidly in Europe when in a few short years they reach 51 the fun will really start .

The bully boys in boots and braces will begin to deal with these sorts of things the hard way .

In Greece they are already showing the invaders the door tuning them up real nice.

It's to bad it has to come to that but some people don't understand any thing else.

But a good ruffing up put the boots to them and they get.

it as European nationalist get pushes into a corner they'll fight back out of survival white gangs in prison have to be the most violent .

And the msm and radicals will supply the fuel for the coming race wars.

It's coming not if but when all it needs is a trigger and a few more years of hard times before white guilt turns to a white hot murderous rage.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

skeeter wrote:
....And the msm and radicals will supply the fuel for the coming race wars.

It's coming not if but when all it needs is a trigger and a few more years of hard times before white guilt turns to a white hot murderous rage.
Awwww, skeeter...I'm sure you don't really believe all that, do you?
Most of us just want to give each other nice hugs and work together for a brighter tomorrow:

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/...

:o)
yup

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
Says the middle aged BW who was dumped by a White boy. A Whtie boy who didn't put a ring on your finger but rather made you a baby mama.

Besides the few nerdy White boys, most White men put your type as last on the list. And you are angry that they like Asian woman before you, lol. Even with your fake straitened hair, it doesn't attract them.

White men ain't check you out, deal with it and move on.

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The aggressive behavior of white british women, young and old, in their belief that they are irresistable to black men is not confined to impoverished African nations.

I've personally experience this in both my time spent in the UK (Birmingham) and when I lived in Tenerife in the Canary Islands in Spain, Ibiza and Mallorca. These fat pasty, yuck mouth, cigarette smoking chicks would approach you with arrogance as if you had no right of refusal and would get an attitude with you when you declined their offer.

A lot of the brothers from Mauritana, Kenya etc that lived in the islands feasted off of these women, who always assumed that you were poor because you were black, but I was like "fck that shyt" lol! Just call me Joe Blind, cause I can't see it!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Not true. I respond just like right now.
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you and Patricia shares is you both never responds to a poster but rather just make a post.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wow. I didn't know that.
Cogito2 wrote:
The aggressive behavior of white british women, young and old, in their belief that they are irresistable to black men is not confined to impoverished African nations.
I've personally experience this in both my time spent in the UK (Birmingham) and when I lived in Tenerife in the Canary Islands in Spain, Ibiza and Mallorca. These fat pasty, yuck mouth, cigarette smoking chicks would approach you with arrogance as if you had no right of refusal and would get an attitude with you when you declined their offer.
A lot of the brothers from Mauritana, Kenya etc that lived in the islands feasted off of these women, who always assumed that you were poor because you were black, but I was like "fck that shyt" lol! Just call me Joe Blind, cause I can't see it!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/features/4685170/brit-w omen-flock-to-africa-to-find-r omance.html
Disgusting!
I Luv Blaq Honey

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/features/4685170/brit-w omen-flock-to-africa-to-find-r omance.html
Both of them are some butt ugly mofos. I hope they don't breed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I Luv Blaq Honey wrote:
<quoted text> Both of them are some butt ugly mofos. I hope they don't breed.
"Breed" HOW? These old b!tches probably BEEN had hysterectomies long ago!

Ain't no "engine" under their "hood". The surgeon done snatched all of that sh!t OUT!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Disgusting!
"They fell in love.. " lol.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Picture yourself in Gambia right. You live on less than a dollar a day. Then you decide to go to a pub to relax. A 60 year old fat British woman approaches you wearing a bikini and asks you for a dance. You agree hoping she might give you some much needed coin. While you two dance, she leans over to your right ear and tells you that she'll 'take care' of you if you agree to sleep with her. She mentions 1,000 dollars. What would you do?
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Breed" HOW? These old b!tches probably BEEN had hysterectomies long ago!
Ain't no "engine" under their "hood". The surgeon done snatched all of that sh!t OUT!

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> "They fell in love.. " lol.
Aint that much love the world!

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

African_shadows wrote:
Picture yourself in Gambia right. You live on less than a dollar a day. Then you decide to go to a pub to relax. A 60 year old fat British woman approaches you wearing a bikini and asks you for a dance. You agree hoping she might give you some much needed coin. While you two dance, she leans over to your right ear and tells you that she'll 'take care' of you if you agree to sleep with her. She mentions 1,000 dollars. What would you do?<quoted text>
I would call you and negotiate a fifty percent finders fee!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Must say bm and old hags look good together lol match made in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

536 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,356
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 min cmd6241983 6,053
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 min Loulou 77,965
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 2 min K Swiss 53
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,079,305
Black men: You are Losing your black women to w... 4 min Miguel is the man 374
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min African AE 23,852
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 13 min FELISITAS 119,433
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 38 min True Israel 2,250
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 1 hr Big Knob 115
•••
•••