Shameful British women :(
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Dec 7, 2012

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2012
If she can afford to go to Africa then why not a dentist?
Giggs

Stockport, UK

#3 Dec 7, 2012
ewe Yuck!

However...both parties are happy with it.

The old wrinkly woman gets her toyboy and the smelly poor African gets a better lifestyle and possibly a divorce settlement.
end game

UK

#4 Dec 7, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/features/4685170/brit-w omen-flock-to-africa-to-find-r omance.html
What an ugly looking ho, what kind of guy, whatever colour, would be interested in a fat ugly b!tch like that?

The guy must be really desperate to leave Africa... SMDH
Giggs

Stockport, UK

#5 Dec 7, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
If she can afford to go to Africa then why not a dentist?
contry to popular belief we have better teeth and healthcare than Americans.
Der Kommissar

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
They should be culled.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Gigg's mum in the first shot!

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2012
:P I wonder why the women are doing this and why the African guys are okay with it?:p

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Dec 7, 2012
GROSS! i know he hates hitting that! ww are predators.bw,lock up your sons.they live to prey on them.
Roger Robin

London, UK

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
contry to popular belief we have better teeth and healthcare than Americans.
You are stupid and infantile on the London Forum, lets hope you do not think stupidity is a British export, keep your silly azz on the London Forum where you belong.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#11 Dec 7, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
:P I wonder why the women are doing this and why the African guys are okay with it?:p
Its the money. Most African Men are wooed by the money.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
GROSS! i know he hates hitting that! ww are predators.bw,lock up your sons.they live to prey on them.
lol

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 7, 2012
wasn't chaka khan recently dating a 20-somthing yo, white guy?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/features/4685170/brit-w omen-flock-to-africa-to-find-r omance.html
It's based on the white woman's sense of superiority.
They truly believe these young black men are in love with them. The same women would never believe a poor 25 year old white guy in Romania was in love with them, they would know he was after the money.
but white women aged 55 truly believe they are a better catch than 25 year old black women and that 25 year old black men want them.
White females are very confident and predatory when it comes to black men... they will stare down black men in the street, hold his eye and blatantly stare at him... in a way they would never act with white men.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2012
I guess African Guys do date White women and not just Caribbean men.

As some Brits like to say.

Old ladies just want their own John Luther.
Prince Philip Hard On

Sheffield, UK

#16 Dec 7, 2012
We don't want he ugly fat old tarts so we send them to you boys, you'll fck anything if it's got a pulse.
Prince Philip Hard On

Sheffield, UK

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's based on the white woman's sense of superiority.
They truly believe these young black men are in love with them. The same women would never believe a poor 25 year old white guy in Romania was in love with them, they would know he was after the money.
but white women aged 55 truly believe they are a better catch than 25 year old black women and that 25 year old black men want them.
White females are very confident and predatory when it comes to black men... they will stare down black men in the street, hold his eye and blatantly stare at him... in a way they would never act with white men.
It's really based on the the fact that your boys are up anything with a pulse, even if it looks like a beached whale. They don't even need to get them drunk first, it's a valuable service because we don't want the old boilers any more but if they flash their fat arses at a black man it stands to reason they're bound to get a shag.
Prince Philip Hard On

Sheffield, UK

#19 Dec 7, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the money. Most African Men are wooed by the money.
They'll stick it anything son, that's why. That's why they are so fcked up with AIDS there. Any time, anywhere, any place with anything and they're at it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Prince Philip Hard On wrote:
We don't want he ugly fat old tarts so we send them to you boys, you'll fck anything if it's got a pulse.
An empty stomach and no prospect of paid work does that to a guy.
The same thing is happening in Egypt, Tunisia and Morrocco ... and those guys ain@t black, just poor.
Aplop

New York, NY

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Most Britons, male & female, are pedophiles who pray on young colored children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people say that light skinned blacks are... (Mar '07) 4 min rebel111 692
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min KiloEcho 34,885
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 7 min Two Dogs 2,621
Slavery Wasn't a trade 27 min TheOriginalDoby 63
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 28 min rebel111 113
In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lo... 40 min amigo 13
Whites run out of Options to Influence Blacks (Nov '14) 47 min sup bro 81
Why are most white people racist? 57 min sup bro 1,963
All women prefer white men 1 hr Mick 5,604
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 4 hr miguel is the man 2 219
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 6 hr selina london 250
More from around the web