Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Bothell, WA

#1 Jan 21, 2010
The average human walks around inhaling and exhaling at an average of 18 bpm (breaths per minute).

This is "beast-breath".

It merely nourishes the physical parameters (flesh and skin). It can support only interpersonal consciousnesses, i.e. the ego ("I am" mentality/perception, i.e. the lower self or the "Servant who cannot master"). This is the basic human function without higher thought, equaling 25,920 breaths every 24 hours and corresponding to a "Great Year", i.e. the Sun passing through all twelve zodiacs every 25,920 years.

9 bpm occurs naturally when you are reading books, focusing on areas of study, concentration or memorization. It supports intropersonal (related) consciousness. When done for continually for 12 minutes it begins the physical process of cellular, muscle and tissue regeneration.

7.5 bpm triggers the photographic memory latent in most humans and allows one to mentally access the Universal library known as the Akashic Records. When done continuously for 24 minutes it heals and chemically cleanses the muscles, tissues, and blood and corrects hormonal imbalances.(Use "tapping" (lightly tapping an area of the body (leg or back of the hand) while visualizing yourself changing negative behaviors or while repeating a positive, behavior changing mantra) when performing this breath rate to make habitual or behavior changes).

At 6 bpm you enter into your subconscious mind. This, when done for continuously for 36 minutes, allows for in depth behavioral changes, the relinquishment of addictions and bad habits.

(Apparently that's mostly what we need to be doing while here in these bodies)

At 4.5 bpm the "Throne of Auset (Isis) a.k.a. "Queen of the Dome" or the pituitary organ (termed a "gland" in europeons due to it's withered form, minuscule size and it's decreased ability to operate) totally activates and begins to produce HGH (human growth hormone) allowing you to grow back severed limbs and shit.

At 3 bpm the "Seat of the Soul" or the pineal organ (gland for whiteys) begins to secrete melanin.

And at 1 bpm (inhaling for a 30 second count and then exhaling for a 30 second count. Warning : don't just go attempting this one without practicing the others first...) one reintegrates with the All or the Infinite Consciousness, and unifies with the Higher self, Over-soul, black-dot, Resurrectable God Force a.k.a. Kundalini, Krishna(Christ)-Buddha Consciousness.

When performed continuously for 72 minutes it allows one to tap into universal, subatomic energy and to alter karma so as to be able to transcend this plane of existence without the need for reincarnation.

For all you white people who endlessly frequent the Topix African American forum (why one can only guess) I would suggest you stay real clear of Kundalini, Chakra Activation Meditations, attempts at 12 strand DNA activation and related activities.

Kundalini experiences in europeons usually ends in SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.

Incidentally, the firing of our Solar System's new Sun (Yep, we're binary now and the event is scheduled for anytime between now and December 12th, 2012) is expected to trigger Kundalini awakenings in every human being on the planet.

Yay!
I'm bringing marshmallows!!

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#2 Jan 21, 2010
LOL Interesting.So the key to tapping into your inner most consciousness is through deep breathing and meditation. I always thought that the easy way was through rest, but I guess it takes more than that.

LMFAO@ Whites exploding if they try and practice Kundalini!
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Good thread bro.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm...

There are 29 Quranic surahs which begin with mystic letters that actually form mantras.

The 29 Arabic letters are mantras that are used to achieve high spiritual states, especially when used on their appropriate day of the lunar month.

½ x ½=¼. The Mothership's size simply encode the four cardinal signs which, back when most of the spiritual language was developed, were Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio and Taurus.

The fellows operating the craft were said to be 4 ½ feet tall. Four and one-half represents the number of breaths per minutes one must breathe in order to achieve the lower level of waking trance (which is rather like lucid dreaming without falling asleep).

In the Western Hemisphere people breathe at an average of 15 breaths per minute. These are 15 hundred baby plane, i.e. each breath is a subplane of consciousness.

The bombs are symbols for mantras. Three bombs represent the three breaths per minute which results in full waking trance.

At three breaths per minute (while mentally chanting a mantra) the ego (the symbolic "white man") succumbs and one's awareness of and focus in the physical world evaporates.

That is what The Honorable Elijah Muhammad meant by the Mothership destroying the white man's world.

In the spiritual language, killing, destroying, sacrificing et al. doesn't really mean doing such things literally.

For example, the Egyptian symbol for Amen was a ram on a sacrificial offering tray. Once the symbol was well-known the offering tray alone meant a ram being sacrificed on an offering tray.

The ram symbolized the sexual urge, the urge to ejaculate. Sacrificing the ram didn't mean killing or extinguishing the sex function. On the contrary, many Amen-level masters were quite sexually active. Ram sacrifice meant controlling, refining, sublimating the sexual function by transforming it into a more spiritual (tantric) level.

continued..
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Once a person achieves trance/Mothership consciousness she can understand the Quran at a very different level.

The sound that the plane emits is code for the high-pitched sound that is sometimes heard in meditation. Eckankarists call it the Flute of God. The Quran refers to it as "a single compelling cry." This sound announces the arrival of a very deep level of trance.

After that the "bombs explode," meaning that the mantras succeed in reaching the deepest subconscious regions. Sometimes the meditator experiences becoming enormous in size. This expansive effect on the energy body is "the mountain a mile high."

At the waking trance state the physical world ceases to exist, it is metaphorically destroyed.

That the Mothership enters the atmosphere every six month (1/2 of a year) is a sign that the first level of trance commences at breathing 7.5 breaths per minute. This brings on mediumistic trance.

Seven point five breaths per minute are ½ of the 15 breaths per minute people average. That is encoded by the Mothership's entering earth's atmosphere "to take on air" every half year.

The two places that are safe represent the two primary spiritual approaches: trance cultivation and energy development.

Using gematria, America's 310 years of burning amounts to 4(3 + 1 + 0 = 4). The four represents the four sons of Horus, four cardinal signs, four directions, four fundamental chakras, four elements (air, fire, water and earth) and four "wives" of Islam.

American's "burning" symbolizes the kundalini heat that ignites the chakra centers at the heart (Leo/fire), throat (Taurus/earth), sex organs (Scorpio/water) and third eye (Aquarius/Air).

The 690 years of cooling amounts to the number 15(6 + 9 + 0 = 15) and describes the meditator's eventual return to normal breathing patterns and the cooling down of the kundalini heat. The 15 becomes the number 6 (1 +5 = 6) which, according to Elijah Muhammad, is the number of creation (Cf. Theology of Time by Elijah Muhammad).
SunGod

AOL

#5 Jan 21, 2010
God cosciousness is not aquired thru breathing excercises. Its acquired thru control of the 4 elements,meaning u must dominate your environment until your sphere of influence grows. Dominate your world and the one you are in while u sleep. But since your probably a couch potato u just sit there on your couch doing breathing excercises and thinking that your becoming god when you are really just sinking deeper into insanity. A word of advice is to not read or attempt things u do not or possibly cannot understand . Such things as u seem to be interested in have 2 outcomes,greatness or insanity and i would postulate the latter in your case since your motives are completely out of touch with that of the great brotherhoods.
Congo Man

London, UK

#6 Jan 21, 2010
little richard wrote:
The average human walks around inhaling and exhaling at an average of 18 bpm (breaths per minute).
This is "beast-breath".
It merely nourishes the physical parameters (flesh and skin). It can support only interpersonal consciousnesses, i.e. the ego ("I am" mentality/perception, i.e. the lower self or the "Servant who cannot master"). This is the basic human function without higher thought, equaling 25,920 breaths every 24 hours and corresponding to a "Great Year", i.e. the Sun passing through all twelve zodiacs every 25,920 years.
9 bpm occurs naturally when you are reading books, focusing on areas of study, concentration or memorization. It supports intropersonal (related) consciousness. When done for continually for 12 minutes it begins the physical process of cellular, muscle and tissue regeneration.
7.5 bpm triggers the photographic memory latent in most humans and allows one to mentally access the Universal library known as the Akashic Records. When done continuously for 24 minutes it heals and chemically cleanses the muscles, tissues, and blood and corrects hormonal imbalances.(Use "tapping" (lightly tapping an area of the body (leg or back of the hand) while visualizing yourself changing negative behaviors or while repeating a positive, behavior changing mantra) when performing this breath rate to make habitual or behavior changes).
At 6 bpm you enter into your subconscious mind. This, when done for continuously for 36 minutes, allows for in depth behavioral changes, the relinquishment of addictions and bad habits.
(Apparently that's mostly what we need to be doing while here in these bodies)
At 4.5 bpm the "Throne of Auset (Isis) a.k.a. "Queen of the Dome" or the pituitary organ (termed a "gland" in europeons due to it's withered form, minuscule size and it's decreased ability to operate) totally activates and begins to produce HGH (human growth hormone) allowing you to grow back severed limbs and shit.
At 3 bpm the "Seat of the Soul" or the pineal organ (gland for whiteys) begins to secrete melanin.
And at 1 bpm (inhaling for a 30 second count and then exhaling for a 30 second count. Warning : don't just go attempting this one without practicing the others first...) one reintegrates with the All or the Infinite Consciousness, and unifies with the Higher self, Over-soul, black-dot, Resurrectable God Force a.k.a. Kundalini, Krishna(Christ)-Buddha Consciousness.
When performed continuously for 72 minutes it allows one to tap into universal, subatomic energy and to alter karma so as to be able to transcend this plane of existence without the need for reincarnation.
For all you white people who endlessly frequent the Topix African American forum (why one can only guess) I would suggest you stay real clear of Kundalini, Chakra Activation Meditations, attempts at 12 strand DNA activation and related activities.
Kundalini experiences in europeons usually ends in SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.
Incidentally, the firing of our Solar System's new Sun (Yep, we're binary now and the event is scheduled for anytime between now and December 12th, 2012) is expected to trigger Kundalini awakenings in every human being on the planet.
Yay!
I'm bringing marshmallows!!
Magic mushrooms taking effect,how is the crop this year?

Level 1

Bothell, WA

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Peace wrote:
Good thread bro.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm...
There are 29 Quranic surahs which begin with mystic letters that actually form mantras.
The 29 Arabic letters are mantras that are used to achieve high spiritual states, especially when used on their appropriate day of the lunar month.
½ x ½=¼. The Mothership's size simply encode the four cardinal signs which, back when most of the spiritual language was developed, were Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio and Taurus.
The fellows operating the craft were said to be 4 ½ feet tall. Four and one-half represents the number of breaths per minutes one must breathe in order to achieve the lower level of waking trance (which is rather like lucid dreaming without falling asleep).
In the Western Hemisphere people breathe at an average of 15 breaths per minute. These are 15 hundred baby plane, i.e. each breath is a subplane of consciousness.
The bombs are symbols for mantras. Three bombs represent the three breaths per minute which results in full waking trance.
At three breaths per minute (while mentally chanting a mantra) the ego (the symbolic "white man") succumbs and one's awareness of and focus in the physical world evaporates.
That is what The Honorable Elijah Muhammad meant by the Mothership destroying the white man's world.
In the spiritual language, killing, destroying, sacrificing et al. doesn't really mean doing such things literally.
For example, the Egyptian symbol for Amen was a ram on a sacrificial offering tray. Once the symbol was well-known the offering tray alone meant a ram being sacrificed on an offering tray.
The ram symbolized the sexual urge, the urge to ejaculate. Sacrificing the ram didn't mean killing or extinguishing the sex function. On the contrary, many Amen-level masters were quite sexually active. Ram sacrifice meant controlling, refining, sublimating the sexual function by transforming it into a more spiritual (tantric) level.
continued..
Blacknificent!
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jan 22, 2010
Can the human body transform into pure light?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2010
little richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacknificent!
No doubt.
Dr K Srinivasa Raghavan

Trichy, India

#11 Jan 22, 2010
Dear Little Richard,
Excellent.I have been longing for a pretty long time to have an astral traveling methodology to access the akashic records of mine and others,if i get permission from the celestial Masters,and my Little Richard brother you have made it very easier approach for me and God be with you in all your good endeavors and thank you very much for this information
Best wishes
Raghavan
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jan 23, 2010
Man must be given the truth in degrees according to his consciosness at that time.However the pharoahs developed ''Secret Brotherhoods'' to withhold these truths.-Exhuming of a Nation

Level 1

Bothell, WA

#15 Jan 25, 2010
Dr K Srinivasa Raghavan wrote:
Dear Little Richard,
Excellent.I have been longing for a pretty long time to have an astral traveling methodology to access the akashic records of mine and others,if i get permission from the celestial Masters,and my Little Richard brother you have made it very easier approach for me and God be with you in all your good endeavors and thank you very much for this information
Best wishes
Raghavan
Your appreciation is well appreciated.

Level 1

Bothell, WA

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Peace wrote:
Man must be given the truth in degrees according to his consciosness at that time.However the pharoahs developed ''Secret Brotherhoods'' to withhold these truths.-Exhuming of a Nation
Certain hours or situations call for alteration of traditional or "recommended" impositions, rules and "normal" modes of conduct... yunno... for a better tailoring and fit in the now moment, said hour or situation.

Some phenomenon operate most efficiently as momentarian aspects/expressions of radical divinity,

As powerful and unpredictable as lightening... and just as necessary in the larger scope of things.

Level 1

Bothell, WA

#17 Jan 27, 2010
"This whole Universe... I'm throwing it out." - Mooji

Who's watching the one watching?- Mooji
&fe ature=related
Peace

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jan 27, 2010
little richard wrote:
"This whole Universe... I'm throwing it out." - Mooji
Who's watching the one watching?- Mooji http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8MxMIg1rkYMXX&feature=rel ated
Nice interpretation from HIS perspective.I like when the guy asked him how do you know and i dont?,lol.Good video bro.
GuideToLucidDrea ming

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 4, 2010
Dr K Srinivasa Raghavan

Madurai, India

#20 Mar 14, 2010
Dear Brother Little Richard,
I have done the 24 minute 7.5bpm breathing once but should I wait for sometime for its activation and also should i need to do it on a daily basis.Kindly explain the procedure please. if you don't mind what could be difference we feel after the attunement.
God Bless you, Hare Krishna
Raghavan.

Level 1

Bothell, WA

#21 Mar 14, 2010
Dr K Srinivasa Raghavan wrote:
Dear Brother Little Richard,
I have done the 24 minute 7.5bpm breathing once but should I wait for sometime for its activation and also should i need to do it on a daily basis.Kindly explain the procedure please. if you don't mind what could be difference we feel after the attunement.
God Bless you, Hare Krishna
Raghavan.
Please feel free to experiment. Do stay away from any situation(s) that you feel may be or become dangerous. The reason for my posting this here was not to act as any type of guide on the actuative process, but instead to physically record information that I have been forwarded, and to receive feedback on the issue from like-minded individuals. My apologies if I have led you to believe otherwise... but I am quite sure that you have this understanding.

Likewise, if any do wish to practice any of the techniques I have previously defined DO take note that I AM NOT an expert and merely wished to relay posited information.
Barros Serrano

United States

#22 Mar 15, 2010
Nothing you say has any truth, Little Dick, because you are a vile racist. As such, you deserve a slow painful death.

You identity and location are known, boy. Wise up while you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coughing fit, seizure, bathroom break, or pass out 1 min Penelope Ringfinger 7
Trump catches, ties Clinton's wife in PA. 2 min ugly monkeys 2
Doc says Clinton’s dancing eyeballs proof of br... 4 min Mike 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 1,432,068
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 8 min Synque 1,295
Do black people think white women aren't racist? 13 min Redefined 74
Do East Indian women like black men? (Feb '10) 15 min AABA 623
IR at the walmart 20 min ROMPER STOMPER 62
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 1 hr Redefined 77
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr trollslayer 48,808
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr FABULICIOUS 35,240
More from around the web