Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

Since: Feb 09

They comfort me

#1 Feb 28, 2009
..I love em.I gotta 68 Pontiac GTO,69 442.Im not a big chevy fan,but id love a 69 chevelle,or 68 camaro..(im a 68-72 'A-body' fan for those car fans that know what i mean)
This is how we stunt every sunday at the park..

Dr Endo

AOL

#2 Feb 28, 2009
69 Dodge Charger. One of the best.

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#3 Feb 28, 2009
They clownin' in that yellow SS..it something about them big cams and loud pipes.Maybe cause my pops was a mechanic..

“She's still a maniac”

Since: Apr 08

It's whatev'

#4 Feb 28, 2009
I do, I do.

I always dream of buying one a fixer upper of course. I'm pretty flexible. I'd prefer a chevy but I love those old school mustangs...even a tricked out Chevy Nova looks pretty hot.

I don't want too many design effects just suped engine plus a hot paint job.

Here is my baby...http://www.superchevy.c om/features/camaro/sucp_0711_1 968_chevy_camaro_ss_convertibl e/index.html I'd name it the Chef Chev II.

I've been checking pontiac out these days...did you see the one that "50" designed?? I'll look it up.

“She's still a maniac”

It's whatev'

#5 Feb 28, 2009
lanetime

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 28, 2009
87 Buick Grand National. Do you consider that to be an old school muscle car? It's probably the only real muscle car of the 1980's besides the mustang GT and possibly the camaro and monte carlo. They were both slow as hell though.

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#7 Feb 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
69 Dodge Charger. One of the best.
I like them chargers too.So you like the Dukes of Hazard chargers huh?Those models will cost you a grip and harder to find.

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#8 Feb 28, 2009
Lady Chef wrote:
http://www.superchevy.com/feat ures/camaro/sucp_0711_1968_che vy_camaro_ss_convertible/index .html
I see you have good taste in cars.I know how yall get down with them old schools in Cali.
Dr Endo

AOL

#10 Feb 28, 2009
69 Dodge Charger 500. About 500 built. Optional 426 Hemi. 13.7 seconds in the 1/4 mile.

“She's still a maniac”

It's whatev'

#11 Feb 28, 2009
10 Toes Down wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have good taste in cars.I know how yall get down with them old schools in Cali.
lol yea...except im in San Diego..some action...not alot lol.

Wowzers, I barely checked that video. Insane. I'm kind of glad people don't stunt tooo tooo hard around here, I'd be going broke tryin' to keep up with the Jones's..well actually perhaps they do and I'm at home lol.

YUea they have old schol, car shows in this place called La Mesa but it's mostly odl white people and their classic cars. Everyone and a while there is a car show here but usually gotta get to LA.

I also noted that it help to have a "dime peice" sitting in the front seat lol. Me..I'd probably be rolling with my puppy.

“A diamond in the rough...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 28, 2009
I love the old mustangs, but especially the ones made in the early 90's. One day, I would like to buy one and fix it up. They look so cute when girls drive them!

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1987-1988-1989-...

And I like the 1960/70 something chevelle's too!
WWH

Bronx, NY

#13 Feb 28, 2009
LilBlackGirl wrote:
I love the old mustangs, but especially the ones made in the early 90's. One day, I would like to buy one and fix it up. They look so cute when girls drive them!
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1987-1988-1989-...
And I like the 1960/70 something chevelle's too!
Aww, how cute are you?
Routine Riot

Plattsburgh, NY

#14 Feb 28, 2009
I drool over dodge challengers and mustangs
WWH

Bronx, NY

#15 Feb 28, 2009
I have a 1980 Camaro!

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#16 Feb 28, 2009
Lady Chef wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yea...except im in San Diego..some action...not alot lol.
Wowzers, I barely checked that video. Insane. I'm kind of glad people don't stunt tooo tooo hard around here, I'd be going broke tryin' to keep up with the Jones's..well actually perhaps they do and I'm at home lol.
YUea they have old schol, car shows in this place called La Mesa but it's mostly odl white people and their classic cars. Everyone and a while there is a car show here but usually gotta get to LA.
I also noted that it help to have a "dime peice" sitting in the front seat lol. Me..I'd probably be rolling with my puppy.
What's good my Lady chef?Yeah i heard san diego was more laid back,never been there.I have a sister that stays out in L.A tryin to do that modeling/acting sht*smh*lol,ive been there a few times,but they still dont do it like we do...Its easier to find old school cars down in the country side and still in good shape without all the rust(due to the warm weather here)...oh yea and you're right..it dont hurt to have a Georgia Peach on the side stuntin' wit me wile daddy crank up them horses and bend a few cornaz..youuu knooow.Peace.

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#17 Feb 28, 2009
lanetime wrote:
87 Buick Grand National. Do you consider that to be an old school muscle car? It's probably the only real muscle car of the 1980's besides the mustang GT and possibly the camaro and monte carlo. They were both slow as hell though.
I like the G-body style cars too.That 87 Grand National aint slow either..

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#18 Feb 28, 2009
I like the old school mustangs
lanetime

Alexandria, VA

#19 Feb 28, 2009
10 Toes Down wrote:
<quoted text>I like the G-body style cars too.That 87 Grand National aint slow either..
Love it. I wish I could get my hands on a GNX version. They go for like 40k now. Anyway, with some upgrades you can get them way faster than a GNX.

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#20 Feb 28, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
I like the old school mustangs
Yeah,women look good in them.lol

“Thy Rod and thy Staff”

They comfort me

#21 Feb 28, 2009
lanetime wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it. I wish I could get my hands on a GNX version. They go for like 40k now. Anyway, with some upgrades you can get them way faster than a GNX.
I feel you,i like to supe up whatever motor i get anyway(upgrade the cam,boost up the compression ratio etc)unless its a 68-69 those cars naturalyl came with high comp ratios.After 72 GM made all cars lower it to take this watered down gasoline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 2 min Redefined 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,548,164
Poll Sperm versus Egg: Which has MORE value? (Jul '12) 38 min Bishop 34
Grow up Maceo 1 hr Pam 3
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 2
Who will win Floyd or Conor and why? 1 hr Pam 13
If pookie gets shot, who's going to raise his s... 2 hr 2 Dogs 3
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr 9a43w62x 109
WM are "figthing the power"! 3 hr Israelite Suprema... 22
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr misfit 0676 128