MASS SHOOTING @ Texas College !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ted Bronson

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All we know right now that the shooter is a black male. Multiple people shot. Two dead.

Typical!

Gunman reported at a Lone Star College campus in Houston, Texas

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/22/shooting...
Ted Bronson

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It seems that the shooting stemmed from 2 black males settling an arguement by pulling out their guns and firing away, hitting innocent bystanders. I wish you people would learn the proper way to aim a handgun. Seems you seldon hit your intened target and always kill innocent bystanders. Holding a handgun at a sideways angle may look cool to you people, but proper handgun training will break you of that bad habit. Maybe then when you aim your "gats" at each other you may actually hit each other.

Typical!

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 22, 2013
 
This article say it was two PPL shootin' at each other on Campus & those wounded were caught in the middle.
Cal

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ted Bronson wrote:
All we know right now that the shooter is a black male. Multiple people shot. Two dead.
Typical!
Gunman reported at a Lone Star College campus in Houston, Texas
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/22/shooting...
Once again! "AINT THAT THE PARK CALLING THE TRAILER TRASH?"

I'll show you typical, redneck, male, beast behavior:

*Jeff Holmes - Colorado Theater shootings
*Sandy Hook Elementary - Mass Murders (small children)
*T.J Lane - Feb 27, 2012, Chardon High School mass murders
*Charles Roberts IV - Oct 2, 2006 mass murders
*Nov. 8, 2005 Campbell Tennessee, H.S Shootings
*Jeff Weise - March 21, 2005 - mass murders

I could go on and on, dating back centuries! But you redneck beasts know that Mass Murder Suicide and Serial Killings is your M.O......

But nice try! SMH!!! LOL!
All Yak

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 22, 2013
 
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again! "AINT THAT THE PARK CALLING THE TRAILER TRASH?"
I'll show you typical, redneck, male, beast behavior:
*Jeff Holmes - Colorado Theater shootings
*Sandy Hook Elementary - Mass Murders (small children)
*T.J Lane - Feb 27, 2012, Chardon High School mass murders
*Charles Roberts IV - Oct 2, 2006 mass murders
*Nov. 8, 2005 Campbell Tennessee, H.S Shootings
*Jeff Weise - March 21, 2005 - mass murders
I could go on and on, dating back centuries! But you redneck beasts know that Mass Murder Suicide and Serial Killings is your M.O......
But nice try! SMH!!! LOL!
Oh Cal my king you're the best nicca a girl could ever want! You make these devils look foolish. Keep on keeping on.
Cal

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nazis rides Nubians Hide wrote:
This is why you should be paranoid around blacks - they're all trouble.
I'm paranoid around whites!

White kids around the age of 15-16 attending middle school or high school! OR, rednecks around the ages of 21-27 dressed in Joker costumes, going to movie theaters or approaching elementary schools!....SAD!

You black hearted, murdering beasts have alot of nerve!

The tables have turned!

I see black women locking their car doors and old black women clutching their purses when a white male in a business suit walks toward them.....

Buwawaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah ahahahahaha!!!! LOL!

Peace! LOL!

REDNECKS - DENIAL IS DANGEROUS...SEEK HELP! IGNORING IT WILL NOT MAKE IT GO AWAY...LOL!
Cal

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 22, 2013
 
I'm paranoid around whites!

White kids around the age of 15-16 attending middle school or high school! OR, rednecks around the ages of 21-27 dressed in Joker costumes, going to movie theaters or approaching elementary schools!....SAD!

You black hearted, murdering beasts have alot of nerve!

The tables have turned!

I see black women locking their car doors and old black women clutching their purses when a white male in a business suit walks toward them.....

Buwawaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah ahahahahaha!!!! LOL!

Peace! LOL!

REDNECKS - DENIAL IS DANGEROUS...SEEK HELP! IGNORING IT WILL NOT MAKE IT GO AWAY...LOL!
All Yak

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2013
 
Cal wrote:
I'm paranoid around whites!
White kids around the age of 15-16 attending middle school or high school! OR, rednecks around the ages of 21-27 dressed in Joker costumes, going to movie theaters or approaching elementary schools!....SAD!
You black hearted, murdering beasts have alot of nerve!
The tables have turned!
I see black women locking their car doors and old black women clutching their purses when a white male in a business suit walks toward them.....
Buwawaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah ahahahahaha!!!! LOL!
Peace! LOL!
REDNECKS - DENIAL IS DANGEROUS...SEEK HELP! IGNORING IT WILL NOT MAKE IT GO AWAY...LOL!
Oh Cal my nicca KING, it was funnier the second time!
Ted Bronson

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 22, 2013
 
Ted Bronson wrote:
I wish you people would learn the proper way to aim a handgun. Seems you seldon hit your intened target and always kill innocent bystanders. Holding a handgun at a sideways angle may look cool to you people, but proper handgun training will break you of that bad habit.
Turns out that I was correct. They interviewed a black girl who witnessed the incident and she said " I be see two dude arguin an den dey pull out thier gun and start shootin all sideway and shyt an bullet be flyin everwhere".
Ted Bronson

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 22, 2013
 
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again! "AINT THAT THE PARK CALLING THE TRAILER TRASH?"
The rates of firearms deaths in the U.S. vary significantly by race and sex. The U.S. national average was 10.2 deaths per 100,000 population in 2009. The highest rate was 28.4/100,000 for African-American males, more than quadruple the rate of 6.3/100,000 for white males.(CDC, 2009)

Now go wipe your nose Cal.
Jones1

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Django wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about mass shooters and overwhelmingly mass shooters are white. No numbers you can pull up deny this. We here someone did a mass murder and a smart betting man would bet he was white.
Well when I HEAR that two or more people were involved in any type of crime, I know for a fact that 99 percent of the time they are black males. Black males are cowards and must always do their crimes in packs.
Johntavious Mack

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 22, 2013
 
Ted Bronson wrote:
It seems that the shooting stemmed from 2 black males settling an arguement by pulling out their guns and firing away, hitting innocent bystanders. I wish you people would learn the proper way to aim a handgun. Seems you seldon hit your intened target and always kill innocent bystanders. Holding a handgun at a sideways angle may look cool to you people, but proper handgun training will break you of that bad habit. Maybe then when you aim your "gats" at each other you may actually hit each other.
Typical!
This feral chimp is "wishing a shooter could aim better.
Ugly Blacks

Jefferson, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 22, 2013
 
Another nighur school shooting!
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 22, 2013
 
"Washington DC --( Ammoland.com )- Another gun-free zone, another shooting, this time at the Lone Star College North Harris campus in Houston, TX.

Reports indicate three people were injured by stray gunfire in a shooting resulting from a disagreement between two individuals on campus. One of the victims has been taken to the hospital in serious condition.

Guns are prohibited on campus, but prohibitions only stop law-abiding citizens.

Here is the college policy on guns:

It is the policy of this [college] System to prohibit the carrying of firearms, knives, or clubs onto any of the System’s facilities. The possession of firearms, illegal knives, and prohibited knives on System facilities including parking areas and publicly accessed facilities is a violation of criminal law and Board policies.

How many more elementary schools, colleges, and other “gun-free zones” have to witness tragedy for us to realize that guns aren’t the problem?“Gun-free zones” use the force of law to turn law-abiding teachers, students, and professors into sitting ducks.

If someone has a concealed carry permit, there is no logical reason to deny them their God-given right to self-defense, regardless if they are on a college, university, or even elementary school campus."

Read more at Ammoland.com : http://www.ammoland.com/2013/01/gun-free-zone...
Django hanged

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 22, 2013
 
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm paranoid around whites!
Segregation now, tomorrow, and forever!
Mysterious

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 22, 2013
 
White man telling black man how to shoot and aim better??????...and black men always in gangs killing????? Colonizers(white people) know how to use a gun better than anyone else. How else did Europeans conquer the world? Not through fist fighting! White man/woman shut up and look at your dirt pass before you talk about anyone else. Why do white woman love to have sex/date/marry/children with monkeys?
Django hanged

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 22, 2013
 
Mysterious wrote:
Why do white woman love to have sex/date/marry/children with monkeys?
They are into bestiality. Sick freaks.
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 22, 2013
 
Ted Bronson wrote:
All we know right now that the shooter is a black male. Multiple people shot. Two dead.
Typical!
Gunman reported at a Lone Star College campus in Houston, Texas
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/22/shooting...
The jokes on you buddy boy.. The Shooter's like every school shooters were White Savages.

Thread Fail!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rMqFfc17MFk/TtQ1kmq... This is his picture. Its apparant he likes to hunt...
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 22, 2013
 
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rMqF fc17MFk/TtQ1kmqAr4I/AAAAAAAAFS E/mVOkKOpug3Q/s1600/DSCN3994.J PG This is his picture. Its apparant he likes to hunt...
lol..Great info brownman..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••