72% of black babies born out of wedl...

72% of black babies born out of wedlock!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2013
What the hell is going on? Why does no one seem to care?

"According to bet.com ,“The African-American unemployment rate rose from 13.5 percent in May to 13.7 percent in June, according to figures released by the U.S. Labor Department. The national unemployment rate held steady at 7.6 percent.”

Most of us have been clients or patients of competent African-American professionals. Many racial barriers have been reduced. Still, the black community is losing ground. A Wikipedia article on the black middle class puts it this way,“A report done by the Pew Research Center in 2007 says that of the sons and daughters of the black middle class, 45% of black children end up ‘near poor’, and the comparable rate for white families is 16%... The trend of downward mobility has caused the overall majority of middle-class black children to end up with lower incomes than their parents. While 68% of white children earn incomes above their parents, 31% of black children earn incomes more than their parents did ... The lower rate of upward mobility could be caused by the lack of married blacks, and the number of blacks born out of wedlock. In 2009, 72% of black babies were born out of wedlock, compared with 28% of white women.”

The ladder of success takes discipline and patience against gravity; the two chutes of downward mobility (pregnancy out of wedlock and drugs) bring people down with lightning speed, abetted by the power of gravity."
Black Grunt

Athens, GA

#2 Aug 26, 2013
McAlister, f*ck more WW and make it 73%!

Deal?
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Aug 26, 2013
72% and 12% of the population here.
Jethro Bodine Genius

Covington, GA

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Babies are usually their only source of "income"
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#6 Aug 26, 2013
thats y we call them blak b*st*rds.......
Jethro Bodine Genius

Macon, GA

#8 Aug 26, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
72% and 12% of the population here.
That's pretty bad.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#10 Aug 26, 2013
another cry-baby racist thread one of many
Jethro Bodine Genius

Covington, GA

#12 Aug 26, 2013
Liberal Counselor wrote:
The ghettos need more abortion clinics, build baby build, ha ha ha.
There can never be to many abortion clinics in the ghetto.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty bad.
But they wonder why people view them as the worst race and inferior. Why ask the question when all they have to do is look at the numbers. These nighurs are all over the boards fighting with each other calling each other monkies and coons. The reason for their failing communities is because they lack any type of morals, respect for themselves, and any TLC for their own children. How can one group be that low in population but cause pure havoc on humanity? To me, they are forever cursed.
Big Smoke

Gettysburg, PA

#15 Aug 26, 2013
One has to be able to feel shame and have a moral conscience in order to fully comprehend the shame associated with having children out of wedlock to multiple fathers.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 26, 2013
It disgusts me. My parents are divorced, but still I have only 3 siblings who I share the same father and mother with. No step this or step that. Having multiple children with different partners is just lack of self control and is degrading.
However, that said, I really doubt that there is anything you or I can do as little girls normally learn from their mothers and older sisters and if they are doing that its most likely going to have an exponential effect... same goes for the little boys too.
Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#17 Aug 26, 2013
That number is probably closer to 90%. No surprise the African American Male is driven by animal instinct instead of thought. The ensuing legions of bastards then terrorize society like locus!! When the African American Male is confronted with this he deflects his responsibilities on the white-man! Apparently he is emasculated & lacks in all the qualities of a Man minus the penis.Yet he wants to treated "equally" & that he "deserves respect" & a job????
Alfie

UK

#18 Aug 26, 2013
sheboons b cra..p

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#19 Aug 27, 2013
Does this include biracial babies, since people claim them as being black as well.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#20 Aug 27, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
What the hell is going on? Why does no one seem to care?
"According to bet.com ,“The African-American unemployment rate rose from 13.5 percent in May to 13.7 percent in June, according to figures released by the U.S. Labor Department. The national unemployment rate held steady at 7.6 percent.”
Most of us have been clients or patients of competent African-American professionals. Many racial barriers have been reduced. Still, the black community is losing ground. A Wikipedia article on the black middle class puts it this way,“A report done by the Pew Research Center in 2007 says that of the sons and daughters of the black middle class, 45% of black children end up ‘near poor’, and the comparable rate for white families is 16%... The trend of downward mobility has caused the overall majority of middle-class black children to end up with lower incomes than their parents. While 68% of white children earn incomes above their parents, 31% of black children earn incomes more than their parents did ... The lower rate of upward mobility could be caused by the lack of married blacks, and the number of blacks born out of wedlock. In 2009, 72% of black babies were born out of wedlock, compared with 28% of white women.”
The ladder of success takes discipline and patience against gravity; the two chutes of downward mobility (pregnancy out of wedlock and drugs) bring people down with lightning speed, abetted by the power of gravity."
Indeed.
Not my problem though.
I've never been married and Bastard Kid Free©
Common sense can take you far.

But according to some on here if you support a black owned bank or credit union it will all go away.
Mussolini 194

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Aug 27, 2013
Post #19, if it looks black, then it's black. Yes it includes those mutts too.
Skif Izlaam

Athens, GA

#22 Aug 27, 2013
72% of black babies may be born out of wedlock doesn't mean 100% of them don't have absolutely NO fathers.(Physically speaking.)
Adolf 1945

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Aug 27, 2013
Sif, you're right. The number of children who doesn't know their father or been abandoned by their father is about 65%, only 65% of the 12% black population.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Aug 27, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Does this include biracial babies, since people claim them as being black as well.
Possibly.
Nano

United States

#25 Aug 27, 2013
You are a bunch of retard neanderthals who have no concept of anything that's actually meaningful in life besides your own self absorbed materialistic delusions. Bunch of ****ing dumbasses who don;t have an ounce of knowledge of how science, economy, or politics work. Yet you continue to make one idiotic thread after another. It's sad that you idiots will die without ever contributing a lick to society. You are all wannabe 4channers but you don't realize that people who post there dwarf you in terms of intellect. You are just a bunch of retards, bottom dwellers of society. Lick my taint insects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix censors certain replies...interesting 2 min Israelite Suprema... 17
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 3 min TeaseMyth 147
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,478,877
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 min wojooiojjj 29
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 507
8 people shot at MLK celebration 5 min Curtis 2
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 9 min Ftrump 117
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 3 hr Redefined 326
More from around the web