Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2008
Here are some common characteristics that most Blacks present in every-day life.

Males:
1.) The Happy-Go-Lucky Idiot. The real high-stepper. This moron walks with a swagger, giving his fellow employees "daps" and MUST speak to every attractive female that crosses his path.(During his conversations, the Black man may tend to sway or swirl his hands.)

2.) The Militant Black Man. Everyone and everything is agaisnt this guy. Life is a challenge, and it's do or die. Usually this character is hard to approach and may seem arrogant or cocky. He pushes people away with comments like; "Naw! That's what YOU want, that's not what I want!" Very defensive individual.

3.)The Showoff. It's all about money. Needs his cars and his women. Usually buys people's friendships simply because he wants people to praise him. This individual usually takes care of busniness - using people and the gift of gab to get by in life.(Will talk his way out,and into anything just to get what he wants.)

Females:
1.) Drama Queen:(The Instagating Bitch.)
Starts trouble, causes chaos amongst friends and family. Talks to goddamned much. This person has very low self-esteem and targets the minds of other African-Americans with his silk devilish tounge.

2.)The Strong Black Woman: Has her own beliefs and is very unpredictable. Very scary. Most Black Men evade this type of character. May try and force you to marry her....

If I left any characteristic out please feel free to add anything. Blacks are crazy and confused.
C-Bisquit

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2008
LOL is this a class project? Funny
story

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Blacks are no more crazy than your typical arrogant white male who can't take much, are not so strong minded and have suicidal tendencies and/or molest kids. If blacks are that bad, then you wouldn't have so many whites trying to be like them and I've see it many times. Don't get caught up...If you feel blacks are so arrogant and stuck on themselves, don't forget about the rednecks who are undiverse ignorant ways who feel they are more than but have nothing and are bitter because of it.
hero

Dearborn, MI

#5 Apr 7, 2010
the white men are people who do suicide, drugs, homicide, theft and if u hate why try t be like us huh? get tanned become darker, try to acted ghetto. its mainly the whites who live in the ghetto so you just shut the heck up.
Obvious

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2010
hero wrote:
the white men are people who do suicide, drugs, homicide, theft and if u hate why try t be like us huh? get tanned become darker, try to acted ghetto. its mainly the whites who live in the ghetto so you just shut the heck up.
That's pretty ignorant of you. Just because a person was brought up in the ghetto doesn't mean they act that way.

Close minded blacks like you are the reason whites feel safe when making fun of us.
CRAZY THUG

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 4, 2010
where all my blacks at!
Marcus W

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Jul 2, 2010
You think this is funny!? This is not funny @ all and to the other ppl who read this and found it 'funny' AND who are blk should be ashamed of yourselves. The person who wrote this especially should be ashamed of themselves. This piece of shit articles is stupid. Its stupid because I am sure that a guy who talks to "every" female he sees is not a blk male characteristic but just a characteristic in general of ANY person, no matter the skin color for an example.
The point is that, to whoever wrote this nonsense especially if you are blk yourself, needs to wake up and see that how you are negatively portraying your own ppl is very childish and immature. Why would you continue to put us down and further degrade our image is concerned so other races can read this and CONTINUE to not take us seriously!? There are plenty of blk men and women who are desperately trying to better themselves (including myself) and this ignorant article alone can have the power to set us two steps back when we are trying to go one step forward. Some other ethnic groups may read this and take this seriously and further "undermind" us when you think its funny! And its not funny, at all! Its bad enough that we have the certain problems we do as a race and the last thing we need is you making fun of that for the other races to see and laugh also. We need to learn how to respect each other IN FRONT of other races so we can gain THEIR respect. They will not respect anyone who doesn't repect themselves and frankly, I wouldn't either. That's rule #1, respect for each other, then we can gain respect from others. But this stupid article is doing just the opposite and you need to realize that and check yourself!
young trap

Warwick, RI

#9 Jul 11, 2010
I live in the trap
young trap

Warwick, RI

#10 Jul 11, 2010
Ps the trap is a run down part of the projects where drug dealers,crackheads,and gang members therive
MOSES-1

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2010
Meticulous Milt wrote:
Here are some common characteristics that most Blacks present in every-day life.
Males:
1.) The Happy-Go-Lucky Idiot. The real high-stepper. This moron walks with a swagger, giving his fellow employees "daps" and MUST speak to every attractive female that crosses his path.(During his conversations, the Black man may tend to sway or swirl his hands.)
2.) The Militant Black Man. Everyone and everything is agaisnt this guy. Life is a challenge, and it's do or die. Usually this character is hard to approach and may seem arrogant or cocky. He pushes people away with comments like; "Naw! That's what YOU want, that's not what I want!" Very defensive individual.
3.)The Showoff. It's all about money. Needs his cars and his women. Usually buys people's friendships simply because he wants people to praise him. This individual usually takes care of busniness - using people and the gift of gab to get by in life.(Will talk his way out,and into anything just to get what he wants.)
Females:
1.) Drama Queen:(The Instagating Bitch.)
Starts trouble, causes chaos amongst friends and family. Talks to goddamned much. This person has very low self-esteem and targets the minds of other African-Americans with his silk devilish tounge.
2.)The Strong Black Woman: Has her own beliefs and is very unpredictable. Very scary. Most Black Men evade this type of character. May try and force you to marry her....
If I left any characteristic out please feel free to add anything. Blacks are crazy and confused.
You covered both sides and you're still offending people. Seriously, how does that make you feel?
MOSES-1

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2010
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty ignorant of you. Just because a person was brought up in the ghetto doesn't mean they act that way.
Close minded blacks like you are the reason whites feel safe when making fun of us.
Blackgoddess, Obvious, Brut, Ghost, VlackChick, Crazy-Bat, Karen K. Koon and here you are trying to act like a sheep. LET ME SEE THEM TEETH

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 11, 2010
These characteristics are usually found amongst all people, not just blacks.
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Jul 13, 2010
ColorMeMad wrote:
These characteristics are usually found amongst all people, not just blacks.
boy I will get u in the trap
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Jul 13, 2010
People in the trap like me act like that. Very ghetto. Real people
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Jul 13, 2010
Now everybody better stop talking or I will get u if I see u on the street
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Jul 13, 2010
CRAZY THUG wrote:
where all my blacks at!
I will slap the white of yo lips if u keep talking
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2010
Typical white characteristics:Kill

A Staten Island woman whose car broke down just blocks from her home was struck and killed by a speeding hit-and-run driver early Saturday, police said.

Brunilda Maldonado, 47, stepped out of her stalled car and was getting help from a passing good Samaritan when another car suddenly roared down Targee St., police said.

As that black 2000 Mazda tried to squeeze between the two parked vehicles, it ran over Maldonado, crushing the woman under its wheels, police said.

"She was such a good person," said her devastated brother, Jose Morales, 54, one of the victim's 10 siblings. "She would give you two dollars even if it was the last two dollars she had."

Cops believe Maldonado's 1996 green Toyota sedan overheated near the intersection of Targee St. and Laurel Ave., forcing her to pull over at 2:30 a.m.

Another driver, 23-year-old Daniel Shields, recognized Maldonado and stopped to help.

Moments after Shields got out of his 2004 Jeep Liberty to look at the Toyota, the Mazda raced down the street - and slammed into Maldonado, witnesses said.

"The car was flying. I mean, really flying," said Kenyatti Cofiald, 16, who was in the car directly behind the suspect's vehicle.

"That woman flew, she never had a chance," said Cofiald. "One second she was just there outside of her car, and the next minute she's dead in the road."

Maldonado's hat and shoes were blown off by the impact, witnesses said. She died instantly.

Shields hopped in his Jeep and chased the suspect but was unable to catch the sedan.

But a short time later, cops spotted the Mazda parked only a half-mile from the accident scene and arrested its driver, 19-year-old Daniel Lozano.

Lozano was charged with DWI and leaving the scene of an accident, police said. More charges against him are expected.

And in an odd twist, Shields was also busted for DWI after cops determined he chased Lozano while drunk, police said.

Maldonado used to work at Morgan Stanley and was a popular presence in her Stapleton neighborhood, her family said.

"For her to die like this is just wrong," said the victim's niece, Nicole Algarin. "This is going to shake our family so much. I don't know how much more we can take."
debby

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2010
I DON'T CARE! comprehende????? all they can talk about is themselves.
debby

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2010
young trap wrote:
Now everybody better stop talking or I will get u if I see u on the street
BRING IT!!!!
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Jul 13, 2010
ZCs wrote:
Typical white characteristics:Kill
A Staten Island woman whose car broke down just blocks from her home was struck and killed by a speeding hit-and-run driver early Saturday, police said.
Brunilda Maldonado, 47, stepped out of her stalled car and was getting help from a passing good Samaritan when another car suddenly roared down Targee St., police said.
As that black 2000 Mazda tried to squeeze between the two parked vehicles, it ran over Maldonado, crushing the woman under its wheels, police said.
"She was such a good person," said her devastated brother, Jose Morales, 54, one of the victim's 10 siblings. "She would give you two dollars even if it was the last two dollars she had."
Cops believe Maldonado's 1996 green Toyota sedan overheated near the intersection of Targee St. and Laurel Ave., forcing her to pull over at 2:30 a.m.
Another driver, 23-year-old Daniel Shields, recognized Maldonado and stopped to help.
Moments after Shields got out of his 2004 Jeep Liberty to look at the Toyota, the Mazda raced down the street - and slammed into Maldonado, witnesses said.
"The car was flying. I mean, really flying," said Kenyatti Cofiald, 16, who was in the car directly behind the suspect's vehicle.
"That woman flew, she never had a chance," said Cofiald. "One second she was just there outside of her car, and the next minute she's dead in the road."
Maldonado's hat and shoes were blown off by the impact, witnesses said. She died instantly.
Shields hopped in his Jeep and chased the suspect but was unable to catch the sedan.
But a short time later, cops spotted the Mazda parked only a half-mile from the accident scene and arrested its driver, 19-year-old Daniel Lozano.
Lozano was charged with DWI and leaving the scene of an accident, police said. More charges against him are expected.
And in an odd twist, Shields was also busted for DWI after cops determined he chased Lozano while drunk, police said.
Maldonado used to work at Morgan Stanley and was a popular presence in her Stapleton neighborhood, her family said.
"For her to die like this is just wrong," said the victim's niece, Nicole Algarin. "This is going to shake our family so much. I don't know how much more we can take."
how does that relate to anything stop talkin before I slap the smack out of u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black men the only one's falling for Je... 1 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,419,281
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 6 min Dark Truth 36
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 16 min wdt26 78
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 16 min bluestreak returns 250
How many black women love white cowboy's? (May '08) 22 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 13
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 24 min Dumb Black and In... 15
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 3 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 hr lola 514
More from around the web