Black Women: Moving on Beyond Black M...

Black Women: Moving on Beyond Black Men !

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Black Women: Moving on Beyond Black Males!

Sadly, I heard the overwhelming majority of Black women at BWE talking about how they telling their daughters to date/marry out. The same is told on any forum, media outlet, in church the conversation is everytime relationships are discussed among people.

Many of the younger Black women especially college Educated Black women are dating/marrying outside the race. Many of these young Black women have never dated Black men but yet some have Black Fathers involved in their lives. Many Black women also didn't have Fathers in their lives yet their Fathers expressed Angry and remose twhen their daughters date and marry out.

One Young women said she told her Father off! How date he say White men are evil, when my Father never did anything for us. He chased women, avoided child support and now that he's old he wants to dicate my life. I told him he couldn't be a part of my life since he wasn't present when I was a child being raised alone by my Mother. Yet he wants to dicate to me not to date or marry the White man that i'm involved with a my college.

A big Change that's taking place in the race!Nobody is talking about it but its present,

"Black women are swearing off Black men"!!!!

Those women who want to date or get married realize that sticking with Black males or waiting on the "Elusive Black male who will love and respect them most likely won't happen not now or even in the future!

Many of the younger Black women also expressed their fears about investing in Black males which rarely pays off as well as Black men want to "Live off them, don't know how to partner, extremely disrespectful, marginal" and bring high risk behaviors into a relationship as well as baggage when they do.

It appears that both sexes are moving on and you'll see evern less Black folks in the future.

Black women are telling Black women to not support Black males and rightfully so its not like men have done anything for the race, Black males are more likely to do for White women or another race before he even does for any Black women including his Mother.
Zew

South Africa

#3 Oct 28, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
Sadly, I heard the overwhelming majority of Black women at BWE talking about how they telling their daughters to date/marry out. The same is told on any forum, media outlet, in church the conversation is everytime relationships are discussed among people.
Many of the younger Black women especially college Educated Black women are dating/marrying outside the race. Many of these young Black women have never dated Black men but yet some have Black Fathers involved in their lives. Many Black women also didn't have Fathers in their lives yet their Fathers expressed Angry and remose twhen their daughters date and marry out.
One Young women said she told her Father off! How date he say White men are evil, when my Father never did anything for us. He chased women, avoided child support and now that he's old he wants to dicate my life. I told him he couldn't be a part of my life since he wasn't present when I was a child being raised alone by my Mother. Yet he wants to dicate to me not to date or marry the White man that i'm involved with a my college.
A big Change that's taking place in the race!Nobody is talking about it but its present,
Those women who want to date or get married realize that sticking with Black males or waiting on the "Elusive Black male who will love and respect them most likely won't happen not now or even in the future!
Many of the younger Black women also expressed their fears about investing in Black males which rarely pays off as well as Black men want to "Live off them, don't know how to partner, extremely disrespectful, marginal" and bring high risk behaviors into a relationship as well as baggage when they do.
It appears that both sexes are moving on and you'll see evern less Black folks in the future.
Black women are telling Black women to not support Black males and rightfully so its not like men have done anything for the race, Black males are more likely to do for White women or another race before he even does for any Black women including his Mother.
Overwhelming majority??????????

Give us the figures I'll give you mine.

Overwhelming majority will have to be anything above 15 million black American women.

Theres +-42 million negroes in the USA and +-22 million 260 000 of those are women if you take the +-53% women +-47% men global population stats and apply it to negroes.

The majority would be just over half of that at 11 million 130 000.

And the OVERWHELMING majority will have to be well over 11 million 130 000 negresses.

I set the OVERWHELMING at 15 million, whats yours and where did you hear so many negresses talking about moving beyond their sons and brothers.

Let me be fair and say your overwhelming majority is 1 million, where did you hear 1 million negresses talking about this? You're not Oprah, I know that for a fact, Oprah can reach those numbers via the platform that she has but even she cannot make such wild generalisations without conducting scientific, representative research.

You're the worst poison for the unsuspecting minds of young black American who need guidance and support.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2013
Controversial preacher killed in house fire in ATlanta

Beat and molested 47 children, had a felony and Sexually charges against him for molesting under age girls under 14 years of age and he's a 68 year old Black man!

He also said that 14 year old girls should marry older Black men in order to prevent single parents. He married a 14 year old girl!

he did so much wrong jpeople are cheering he's gone!

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/311391/40...
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#5 Oct 29, 2013
Malic---MACEO wrote:
Why do you get the feelings that we care? At 9% IRBW, do you honestly think BM cares bout the self-hating Black Woman hording over to WM.....to be bred out??
If you think about it, they're doing us a favor to breed you out of existence while majority of the Black women stay with Black Men.
I think it would be better to just move on with WM and stop broadcasting it like you found "gold" on the other side. All you found is a Recessive di*k willing to breed you out.
And we thank them.
(Oh, tell Toni she need a face do-over. Gawd she's ugly!)
Hahaha
MACEO

You care because you invested 35 years in your life into White women and Black women are moving on to Black men and point to "Sorry Azz Black men" like yourself as the reasons why!

Sorry but your Sorry which is why your Alone!

If the majority of black women are with Black men while how can they be single and not dating because no man wants them?

To be honest, most Black women that "I know ahve their lives together and a Black man is not an asset, he's a determent! You have too much baggage, make poor decisions, bring self destructive behaviors so they don't want nor entertain you and you know it!

Look what you did to Poor Fuggly, Uneducated White man's reject you married? You disrespected her, ran to adultery with other White woman, refuse to help her with the busines but yet wanted to take your "pennies" from your job and spend it on "other Fat White women trying to get puzzy"!

What good are you MACEO?

Who their right mind wants a No Good FOOL like you? LMAO

Do you see Black women accepting men like you? Those women who invest in theirself normally "Watch their choices'.

The wrong choice in man sets most Black women back 10 years as I told my daughter! Ive seen and heard many black men RUIN LOTS OF WOMEN'S LIVES AND RARELY DO I HEAR THIS FROM OTHER RACES OF WOMEN!

Most Black women don't even deal with Black men their too busy running from you because you don't have anything to off set what you lag!

Another words most black men are not worth it!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#6 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
Why do you get the feelings that we care? At 9% IRBW, do you honestly think BM cares bout the self-hating Black Woman hording over to WM.....to be bred out??
If you think about it, they're doing us a favor to breed you out of existence while majority of the Black women stay with Black Men and get f&ck., used and left to raise blk children alone anyway....lhahahahahaha...that black women lot in life.
I think it would be better to just move on with WM and stop broadcasting it like you found "gold" on the other side. All you found is a Recessive di*k willing to breed you out.
And we thank them.
MACEO

You care because you invested 35 years in your life into White women and white men saying Black women are ugly, sheboons and not wanted! lmao

As I told you Black women are moving on to other men not Black men!

Nobody wants a "Sorry Azz Black men" like yourself and you know it!They also don't want 1 in 3 Black men who have felonies to live off them!

Arent you alone after 35 years olf chasing Trashy white women and being married to one? If there's so superior where is your White women now? LMAO

If the majority of black women are with Black men while are Black men desperately taking any poor white trashy White women like you nad your friends accepted?? lmao

To be honest, most Black women that "I know have their lives together and a Black man is not an asset, he's a determent!

You have too much baggage, make poor decisions, bring self destructive behaviors, uneducated and don't know how to treat women.

Nobody wants to entertain your Black Ass MACEO and you know it!

Besides you proved what Black women saw in you as being true!

All you did in your spare time was "Chase Fat WW Azz"! you wouldn't get an education, you wouldn't help her with the business! You wouldn't help your Mother or your family, didn't want kids, your a selfish self centered Bastard! You didn't do anything for your community like a FOOL! lmao

What did Black women miss especially from a man like you?

NOTHING MACEO!

You disrespected your White wife, ran to adultery with other White woman, refuse to help her with the busines but yet wanted to take your "pennies" from your job and spend it on "other Fat White women trying to get puzzy"

That's the behaviors of LITTLE LOST BOYS NOT MAN with COMMON SENSE!

GOD TELLS PEOPLE NOT TO GO AROUND OR A MAN WHO'S A SCOFFER OR A INSTIGATOR BECAUSE YOU DESTROY THINGS!

Who their right mind wants a No Good FOOL like you? LMAO

Do you see Black women accepting men like you? Those women who invest in themselves talk about how foolish you act!

Your angry because Black women are using their heads and don't want a fool like you! lmao

The wrong choice in man sets most Black women back 10-15 years years dealing with a Black Fool like you! I taught my daughter she better use her head!

Most Black men ruin women's credit, take their 401/retirement accounts and they don't get anything in return except diseases and cheated on!. After they do all that to women they cheat and leave with another low rate White woman and say their better!

Another words MOST black men are not worth it! YOU TAKE MOST WOMEN DOWN AND RUiN THEIR LIVES AND WE SEE IT LIKE YOU DID TO YOUR WHITE WIFE !!

GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH YOUR BS, I USE MY HEAD AND i SEE THE FOUL BEHAVIORS OF BLACK MALES LIKE YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS!

KISS MY ASS MONKEY I SEEN TOO MANY FOUL THINGS FORM YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHICH ENCOURAGE ME AND OTHER BLACK WOMEN TO LEAVE BLACK MALES!!

NOW BYE BYE GO DIE!

I',M DOING WHAT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HAVE DONE, LEAVING BLACK MEN ALONE!
Cigar Face

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2013
I know your a white racist. Just give it up! Everything you write is false. Typical bigotry.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#8 Oct 29, 2013
Black women who are moving on need to spend more time moving and less time posting.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#9 Oct 29, 2013
Cigar Face-Albert-MaCEO wrote:
I know your a white racist. Just give it up! Everything you write is false. Typical bigotry.
MACEO

Nobody is more Racist than MACEO!

As much as you've said and done you can "Kiss my Ass Monkey", i don't go for BS in Black men!

I don't deal with Black men because MOST are more racist than white men! When I tell White males or other races what you Black men say and do they've not shocked they hear it from White women!

BYE BYE GO DIE MACEO!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Black women who are moving on need to spend more time moving and less time posting.
MACEO

True just like you need to stop creating profiles you have well over 1,000 or more over the last 15 years hating on Black women!

Have you earned a Trophy yet?

Where's your reward?

Where is your stunning White woman?

Why are you alone not wanted by anybody?

as I said I got on a Site and in less than 12 miuites, I had 25 White men come to my profile and its not finished yet!

White men don't like Black women? I think men like attractive women period with in their age group, they want an nice looking woman of any race!

One thing I learned from White men they put beauty and attractiveness on a pedestal especially since there are not many attractive White women ior women period!!

The average White woman looks simiar to your Fuggly White wife! I rarely see Attractive White women that I see in models! The same for Black women!

When White men date out they find a nice looking attractive Black woman!
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#11 Oct 29, 2013
Re: Post 3,

My questions and assertions still stand.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#12 Oct 29, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Nobody is more Racist than MACEO!
As much as you've said and done you can "Kiss my Ass Monkey", i don't go for BS in Black men!
I don't deal with Black men because MOST are more racist than white men! When I tell White males or other races what you Black men say and do they've not shocked they hear it from White women!
BYE BYE GO DIE MACEO!
YOU ARE MACEO

Bye bye and move
Cedric

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2013
Then why can't people like you move on and date Asian men. you don't think bm did anything for you so you hate black people because of that. so my only advice to you is just move on and worry about your future and not the past, move on!!! all you should be doing is dating out and worry about your family and raising your kids up right, not worrying about what others have experienced. why should you come on here everyday and act as if you hate black people so bad and constantly entertain the black forum? some ladies like you sometimes act as if you have no common sense at all smh
Jackpot

Mount Vernon, MO

#14 Oct 29, 2013
True really it's about who you meeting either they real 100% or they just a nobody & we all no bs when we see it & hear it.
Mr mister

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2013
Black women LOVE White men and they LOVE us too black women are tired of the same routine the lies the cheating the bad ways and all the little abandoned children that bm leave behind refusing to be a father or role model when they turn to a life of crime Black women are tired of being disrespected and treating us like we are nothing more than a piece of booty I tell my daughters to find them a good white man to be with cause that's how they will be happy and not left when bm see some trashy white girl
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#17 Oct 30, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelming majority??????????
Give us the figures I'll give you mine.
Overwhelming majority will have to be anything above 15 million black American women.
Theres +-42 million negroes in the USA and +-22 million 260 000 of th did you hear 1 million negresses talking about this? You're not Oprah, I know that for a fact, Oprah can reach those numbers via the platform that she has but even she cannot make such wild generalisations without conducting scientific, representative research.
You're the worst poison for the unsuspecting minds of young black American who need guidance and support.
MACEO

Ask around almost all Black women are tellingn their daughters to date/marry out and don't deal with black men who have a high rates of abandonment.

Not only are these women listening their also choosing to date/marry White men! Look at YouTube and many Blogs these attractive educated Black women are with White males now!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#18 Oct 30, 2013
Repost

Black women are moving on from Black men!

Judy57

East Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Jan 7, 2014
Albert B wrote:
Black men should also do the same.. F. OFF.
Jamerican Princess

Lady Lake, FL

#20 Jun 19, 2014
As an attractive, slim woman born in America to Jamaican immigrants, I don't date African American men and I never have. I don't like their disrespect of Black women and uplifting non Black women and their failure to provide and care for their children. I know there are men who are deadbeat fathers in all races and cultures but it is more prevalent in African American men. Thus I stay away from African American men when it comes to dating and I prefer White, Latino or Asian men over them.

Even men in my native country(Jamaica) are better than African American men and I don't care for Black men regardless of their nationality. They don't get me sexually aroused nor am I sexually attracted to them
Big Knob

United States

#21 Jun 19, 2014
Jamerican Princess wrote:
As an attractive, slim woman born in America to Jamaican immigrants, I don't date African American men and I never have. I don't like their disrespect of Black women and uplifting non Black women and their failure to provide and care for their children. I know there are men who are deadbeat fathers in all races and cultures but it is more prevalent in African American men. Thus I stay away from African American men when it comes to dating and I prefer White, Latino or Asian men over them.
Even men in my native country(Jamaica) are better than African American men and I don't care for Black men regardless of their nationality. They don't get me sexually aroused nor am I sexually attracted to them
Those bm are to busy banging that pink ass to care about what you voodoo worshiping insland girls think, AABM dont need you at all..........the most beautiful black are in the US theyre not 3rd world, but if they dont act right,.........non bw are awaiting........dig that..........
Big Knob

United States

#22 Jun 19, 2014
Bw^...........^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racists are not born, they're created 1 min Evil Whitey 57
Negro behavior in public places 1 min Keepin It Real 23
how many white people wants to be a slave to bl... (Jun '11) 3 min chrissy 60
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USS LIBERTY 1,522,713
blacks are the only race that is failing 9 min Jax 10
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 14 min TranshumanX 735
if neanderthals had their own country 17 min Dumb Jungle Buns 8
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 1 hr Paul 27
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 71
More from around the web