Why do AA girls hate on dominican girls

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#492 Dec 21, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Uppps, someone got mad :P Well, I never mentioned that we Puerto Ricans don't have Africans ancestry... Latinas get praised by the same voluptuous figure. You sound like the uneducated one stereotyping people. So I can say the same thing about hair texture and eye color? Is it RARE to see black women with natural green or blue eyes or wavy to straight hair? Let's put percent on it too... maybe only a 1% gets to have those features NATURALY. Don't call me racist now, I'm just doing the same as you.
lol! Sweetie I NEVER get mad I just give FACTS! Most black women don't have green and blue eyes but there are a lot that do. The majority of black hair textures is kinky but there are plenty of us that have curly to even straight hair. We have generations of race mixing in our blood just like anybody else. And no dear I could never SOUND uneducated because I know my shi! I didn't call you a racist you must be feeling guilty hunny. Check and read up on things before you open your mouth you will save face online.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#493 Dec 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> it's a pagan holiday but you can still give me gifts cause you believe in that shi! I also take MasterCard, visa, holiday gift cards as well coming up on stupidity all the time
You finna make a brotha go against his principles.
Confucius says "Scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours"

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#494 Dec 21, 2013
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
You finna make a brotha go against his principles.
Confucius says "Scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours"
Lol

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#495 Dec 21, 2013
Lucifers Dying Bride wrote:
Blaq honey!
hey Hun

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#496 Dec 21, 2013
You rarely see Dominicans on the West Coast, and the ones that I have come in contact with just look like other Black folks. I don't have time to hate anyone.

As long as they treat me fair, I have no beef with anybody.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#498 Dec 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Sweetie I NEVER get mad I just give FACTS! Most black women don't have green and blue eyes but there are a lot that do. The majority of black hair textures is kinky but there are plenty of us that have curly to even straight hair. We have generations of race mixing in our blood just like anybody else. And no dear I could never SOUND uneducated because I know my shi! I didn't call you a racist you must be feeling guilty hunny. Check and read up on things before you open your mouth you will save face online.
Well sweetie, let me tell you that same happens with voluptuous bodies, it is common in Latinas. I know that you guys did go threw a lot of mixing, but so did we, and it is more notable in us. Annnnnd to type in a keyboard I don't need to open my mouth ^.^ soooo yeah... that was king of dumb.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#499 Dec 21, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Check and read up on things before you open your mouth you will save face online. "
Mary opens her mouth for white coc**K...in a heartbeat..
:O)
Another mad poster :) More fun for me.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#500 Dec 21, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Check and read up on things before you open your mouth you will save face online. "
Mary opens her mouth for white coc**K...in a heartbeat..
:O)
I have noticed that when some posters don't have anything smart to say they quickly change the topic to something sexual... that shows a lot about a person.

You friend...MM ;)

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#501 Dec 21, 2013
your*

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#502 Dec 21, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sweetie, let me tell you that same happens with voluptuous bodies, it is common in Latinas. I know that you guys did go threw a lot of mixing, but so did we, and it is more notable in us. Annnnnd to type in a keyboard I don't need to open my mouth ^.^ soooo yeah... that was king of dumb.
kind*

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#503 Dec 29, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
kind*
so you think you are special because you are more mixed?? How uncle tomish lol! And PLEASE the ONLY Latinas with nice figures I'm talking azz, hips, boobs are the ones with African ancestry. Almost EVERY Latin country had an import of African slaves and that's a historical FACT. So genetics plays a big part in it! Mexican women hands down have the Worst figures out of all the races and they are Latina so spare me the BS
Unique2

Macon, GA

#505 Dec 29, 2013
I've seen some attractive Latinas, but in my opinion Black women are more attractive because they have a more original look. I find darker skin sexier, more appealing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IMkBS59pea0/S33Epta...
Somebody

Covington, GA

#506 Dec 29, 2013
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#507 Dec 29, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> so you think you are special because you are more mixed?? How uncle tomish lol! And PLEASE the ONLY Latinas with nice figures I'm talking azz, hips, boobs are the ones with African ancestry. Almost EVERY Latin country had an import of African slaves and that's a historical FACT. So genetics plays a big part in it! Mexican women hands down have the Worst figures out of all the races and they are Latina so spare me the BS
I never said I considered myself "special", but you aren't "special" too. Sure genetics play a big role, but I have seen black women with the worst figures too. What would you say about those? And don't tell me that you haven't seen those...

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#508 Dec 29, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
I've seen some attractive Latinas, but in my opinion Black women are more attractive because they have a more original look. I find darker skin sexier, more appealing.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IMkBS59pea0/S33Epta...
Well, if you haven't noticed there are afro Latinas as well. There is quite a diversity actually...

http://lamutamu.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/0...
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/301/401/ima...
http://www.reddominicana.com/comun/foros/uplo...
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/308/464/ima...
http://loveoporaqui.com/web/wp-content/upload...
http://www.mundovision.com.do/wp-content/uplo...
Lovefuckingredbo nes

Milford, MA

#509 Jan 31, 2014
This is so stupid I'm a dominican guy and black bitchs, white bitches and hispanic bitches want me!!!'and they all say dominican guys are players but the thing is hard not to be a player when all the bitches want you(: and to end this argument ALL YOU LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Black, white, latinas and asian they are all beautiful
Haha No

United States

#510 Oct 19, 2014
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
How is my story is obviously made up? I know theres not that many of us in VA. If there was a large group of dominicans in VA trust me.. All them cocolos wanna get with the ladies. And no one cares about AA acomplishment thats not going to change the fact on why they hate on our women. Beside beyonce is not even a good example. She a self hatin hoe.
Omg girl I know this was a long time ago but you make me upset & mad. I am sorry if any black American girl did something to you but we not all that way. I am going to study aboard in DR in May so far I love everything about you guys culture its beautiful. I am so sorry if Black girls pick on you I feel it's a woman thing woman hate beautiful woman. For you to say you dont care for our accomplishments are really hurtful because honestly if it wasnt for us black folks in America you wouldnt have rights either, sorry to say. We open doors for others of color not just our own. I never hate on no Dominican girl, mixed girl, black American or white American girl cos im happy with my self. No other way to put it!
Haha No

United States

#511 Oct 19, 2014
black guy wrote:
Everybody knows Dominican girls look way better then african american girls, the ugliest Dominican girl looks way better than the most beautiful african american girl, and not one is saying black girls are ugly, just african american black girls are ugly, ghetto ratchet and bald head. Not even african american men want you.
Lmbooo u cracked me upp so hard! I don't know what part of the world you from but you sound stupid. If you are black you should be ashamed of your self your mother black? Your sister black? Grandmother black? I have no respect for your dirty self! People act like their race sooo perfect. We all got people in our race that do the same stuff as other races. I am black & hun I give u my Fb Name I got long hair bald headed cant describe me. fucck you mean! Dirty, stanky booty ass, ashy ass knee caps, Breathe stanky ass, need a bath ass, Pussie riding ass!
Haha No

United States

#512 Oct 19, 2014
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah i dont think im "better" than the pure black. I think the pure black have some kind of hate toward the mix/latinos. Maybe because we get better treatment or we dont associate with your kind. I really hate when you AAs be lumping us into your group. Majority of hate crimes in the U.S are targeted towards to AA. I dont see the crackers and cops going after the black hispanic that much compare to the AAs.
Girl bye! Aint no Black folks thinking about Afro latinos some dont even know wtf that is. We got other shit to worry about, oh & I just love how u say we pure girl u should see my family both of my parents are Light skinned. A lot of my family look mexican I get it all the time its annoying or if I am Asain. You dont have to like us boo boo we dont make topixs about yall at all. I dont understand your hate for us. I never did nothing to u girl.
Max Candio

Miami, FL

#513 Oct 19, 2014
Black American girls look better. Dominican girls want to be black. If black american girls went to dominican republic they would rather choose them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check out this Baltinig murder map! 2 min Clayton Bigsby 2
Why are most whites racist pedophiles and commi... 3 min hmm 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Denny WaxmansPlace 1,265,059
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men (Jul '14) 5 min Anonymous 131
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 5 min behaving badly 156
New Training for Young White Girls 6 min trish_b 2
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 9 min trish_b 129
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,052
Trump will destroy America ! 36 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 99
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 53 min Marcus washington 1,007
More from around the web