“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#254 Dec 12, 2013
stinky feet wrote:
<quoted text> are you serious , black girls aren't the only woman who have asses honey, you need to worry about having a big brain instead of a big ass, black girls might have the big asses but yall don't have real hair, sorry but the long hair comes from the native side, and light eyes come from the Spanish side, that's why latinas are the most beautiful girls in the world, like mary .
black Americans are mixed as well get your facts straight! And sorry historically it's African women with round juicy asses. Folks so mixed up today you don't know who's who but I guarantee you anyone with azz has some African ancestry. Hair?? Lol plenty of black women have hair of ALL textures and kinky hair is just as beautiful as straight so many people are white washed to believe that straight hair is better. Light eyes don't equal beautiful there are plenty of white people walking around with light colored eyes and they still ugly as hell. The SHAPE of your eyes make you beautiful not the color. Whitewashed azz LMBAO!!! It's a females figure that attracts a male first and of course face. Please Latin women wouldn't look like shi without mother Africa lol
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#255 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dominicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans they're all the same to me, Pat. Jealous 3rd world people who hate on African-Americans.
You have nothing to be jealous of. why would i be jealous when we have this?
http://www.epagecreation.com/map.php

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#257 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
His claims on this thread are outlandish. Anyone with a history book can put him in his place. Haitians are delusional and they have a deep seeded inferiority complex, many look down on them. In order to feel good about themselves they lie and exaggerate about historical events to give themselves a sense of pride and importance.
I respect Haitians but I agree his claims are outlandish. You can look on sites like google to youtube and see that Haitians are being hated everywhere they go from Brazil to the Bahamas. And until they fix their Island then they should hold off on bragging.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#258 Dec 12, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> black Americans are mixed as well get your facts straight!
Your not mixed. He's referring to mixed race ethnic groups people who look mixed and have high amounts of non-black blood, like maybe 50-60%or more. You guys have about 15-20%white and it rarely shows.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#259 Dec 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> Your not mixed. He's referring to mixed race ethnic groups people who look mixed and have high amounts of non-black blood, like maybe 50-60%or more. You guys have about 15-20%white and it rarely shows.
and you best believe we are proud!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#260 Dec 12, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
and you best believe we are proud!
Good. Cause white blood aint all its cracked up to be ya mean LMAO

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IGDXDLLZnFA/T2uo2uT...

http://slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosi...
Unique2

Macon, GA

#261 Dec 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
He saluted the Haitian warriors, returned to his position, then the fight resumed. After what seemed an endless battle, the French Army was defeated. 20,000 Haitian soldiers defeated the 60,000 men French Army sent to Haiti by Napoleon Bonaparte; the largest single military deployment in France's History to date; to re-institute slavery. The Battle of Vertieres was of great significance; It marked the first time in the history of mankind that a slave army led a successful revolution for their freedom. This has never been duplicate by any other country in the world's history.
http://www.hougansydney.com/jean-jacques-dess...
But then, in August 1791, the slaves of San Domingo rose up with bare hands and farm implements. They overthrew their oppressors. In 12 years of armed struggle, under the leadership of their great general Toussaint L'Ouverture, they defeated all the armed forces their local slaveowners could rally, then a Spanish invasion, a British expedition of 60,000 men, and finally a massive French expedition sent by Napoleon Bonaparte. And having defeated all the great colonial powers of their times, they created an independent state of self-emancipated slaves.
http://www.revcom.us/a/v20/990-99/996/haiti.h...
There were other Haitians involved in the Revolution besides Haitian "soldiers", so European soldiers irrespective of nationality were always met with greater resistance from blacks.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#263 Dec 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to be jealous of. why would i be jealous when we have this?
http://www.epagecreation.com/map.php
Man stop playin dumb, you know what I mean. You all are jealous because you're considerably less accomplished, and you have to migrate to other countries to achieve sustenance. That's embaressing.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#266 Dec 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I respect Haitians but I agree his claims are outlandish. You can look on sites like google to youtube and see that Haitians are being hated everywhere
And i can do the same and find Mexicans killing yall in California, everybody hates somebody, who the fcuk cares?

Jordin Sparks likes Haitians just fine

“Calm Cultivates Wisdom”

Since: Dec 13

Landstuhl

#267 Dec 12, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking about your own people for? AA women are the ones with the nasty attitudes for no damn reason and most of them are ratchet! Hating on other girls thats aint AA.
How many Black women have you actually met in real life? Also, how did you approach them or speak to them?
Elwood

Washington, DC

#269 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
Your story is obviously made-up, as there're few Dominicans in Virginia and black men prefer black women overwhelmingly. Also there's no reason for African-American women to hate on Dominican women given the FACT that African-American women are more popular and accomplished globally: Beyonce Knowles, Rosiland Brewer, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey etc.
Domincans are black too you idiot!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#272 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man stop playin dumb, you know what I mean. You all are jealous because you're considerably less accomplished,
No, chump. I debunked that already, remember?

Haitian CEO of chrysler, Ralph Gilles- one of his aunts, Giselle Mouscardy noticed his enormous talents of sketching cars, wrote to the CEO of Chrysler at the time Lee Lacocca informing him of her nephew talents and sent a few of the sketches along as proof, impressed Chrysler chief design sent a reply suggesting that the young Gilles attends a design school. Shortly after receiving his Executive MBA from Michigan State University he joined Chrysler. 6 years later, Gilles got promoted as the Senior Vice President of Design for Dodge, less than a year later, he received his second promotion as the CEO of the company. In June of 2011, Gilles stepped down, but remained Senior Vice President of Design for Dodge while taking a second job as the CEO of Chrysler's Street and Racing
http://www.hougansydney.com/famous-haitian.ph...

“Calm Cultivates Wisdom”

Since: Dec 13

Landstuhl

#274 Dec 12, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
I met plenty of them since i came to this country. In ny , pa , and here in va. I see how they act and how they hate on other girls. I try talking to some but their attitudes just make me not to approach them no more.
I sort of "believe" you. However, this is the internet, so people can lie so easily about their experiences to paint the kinds of pictures they want.

I do have to say that if you spend your times repeating nastiness toward others and painting everyone with one broad brush, it will then snap back on you like a rubber-band stretched too far.

Be careful with what energies you project. What you are given in life is based on your psychic reflection in the universe.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#275 Dec 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well fine if you say so but I must let you know that Ihave heard complaints that says otherwise. And it's great you all get along because fighting doesn't solve anything.
Yea, i say so..you heard wrong. Well known R&B singer Maxwell who is from Brooklyn also is a product of Haitian and Puerto Rican parents.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#277 Dec 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> Your not mixed. He's referring to mixed race ethnic groups people who look mixed and have high amounts of non-black blood, like maybe 50-60%or more. You guys have about 15-20%white and it rarely shows.
The correct estimates vary between 20-35% admixture.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/...

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#278 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dominicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans they're all the same to me, Pat. Jealous 3rd world people who hate on African-Americans.
Someone hasn't traveled here I guess :P
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#279 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man stop playin dumb, you know what I mean. You all are jealous because you're considerably less accomplished,

Haitian Kwame Raoul. Raoul earned his bachelorís degree in political science from DePaul University and went on to receive his law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law.

Senate career
Raoul with wife Kali at 2008 Democratic National ConventionRaoul was appointed on November 6, 2004 to fill the state Senate vacancy caused by the resignation of his predecessor, Barack Obama, who had just been elected to the United States Senate.

Since his arrival in Springfield, Raoul has successfully advanced legislation promoting civil justice, early childhood education, domestic violence prevention and political reform. In his first year in the General Assembly, Raoul established a progressive agenda. His work led to the passage of laws expanding access to early voting in Illinois, and the stateís Low Income Energy Assistance Program and a crack down on the Pay Day loan industry.

Raoul has sponsored a bill that would require that the grants distributed by Illinois State Board of Education to early childhood education and preschool programs to use those funds to improve and expand the quality of services. He has also backed legislation aimed at easing the reintegration of ex-offenders into the community. His legislation allows good conduct credit to be awarded to inmates who earn their high school diplomas or GEDs, as well as inmates who participate in substance abuse programs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Raoul
Unique2

Macon, GA

#280 Dec 12, 2013
Elwood wrote:
<quoted text>Domincans are black too you idiot!
Dominicans are a multiracial nationality some are and some aren't.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#282 Dec 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>No, chump. I debunked that already, remember?
Haitian CEO of chrysler, Ralph Gilles- one of his aunts, Giselle Mouscardy noticed his enormous talents of sketching cars, wrote to the CEO of Chrysler at the time Lee Lacocca informing him of her nephew talents and sent a few of the sketches along as proof, impressed Chrysler chief design sent a reply suggesting that the young Gilles attends a design school. Shortly after receiving his Executive MBA from Michigan State University he joined Chrysler. 6 years later, Gilles got promoted as the Senior Vice President of Design for Dodge, less than a year later, he received his second promotion as the CEO of the company. In June of 2011, Gilles stepped down, but remained Senior Vice President of Design for Dodge while taking a second job as the CEO of Chrysler's Street and Racing
http://www.hougansydney.com/famous-haitian.ph...
My point exactly, you all haven't achieved nearly as much as African-Americans.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#283 Dec 12, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text> You all are jealous because you're considerably less accomplished,
We are in politics, medicine entertainment, etc. And we are just as talented as you are. Here is a Haitian girl singing one of yall Whitney Houston songs- somebody give her a record deal..LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,206,831
Poll Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 13 min Crianna 6,040
How do white people handle rejection and failur... 19 min truth 5
are white women gods? (Mar '09) 24 min whiter than mayo 56
The race with the most beautiful women (Aug '13) 30 min Anon 748
White supremacy caused America's failure 32 min whiter than mayo 3
Why Whites can use the "N" word 37 min whiter than mayo 48
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min Icky 112,573
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 32,047
Biracial IS NOT black 7 hr KentTV 479
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 hr RFD 122,989
More from around the web