First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#2 Dec 8, 2013
~I'm a black woman, but don't do the same thing your black girl peers do, but my best advice is to ignore them.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#3 Dec 8, 2013
It's called lack of racial esteem, jealousy & deception by proxy, a great majority of black females who feel less worthy than girls & women of all other races (And rightly so, because they are less worthy) resort to mimicking the looks, behavior & actions of the more socially acceptable race or culture & when the emulation of the more socially acceptable race or culture fails, than that race or culture becomes the target of the failed black females hate, derision & bitterness, in extreme cases the members of the target race or culture can quite easily become victims of violent physical attacks, with that in mind, smart & racially aware girls & women of all other races tend to avoid black females at all cost, lately many girls & women of all other races have resorted to carrying guns & shooting to death violent black females who attack them.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2013
It's frustrations due to the fact that mixed women like dominican girls are always placed on a pedastool over black girls. I am not saying that they should attack dominican women or girls but that's the way it is.
sparkling ice drinks

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Most of the dominican girls I've seen have nothing that I would ever hate on.. furthermore I know my worth I wouldn't feel the need to hate on any girls.. also where I am from I havnt never seen that the domonicans at my school got along find with the black girls. This could be a fake story
Unique2

Macon, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Your story is obviously made-up, as there're few Dominicans in Virginia and black men prefer black women overwhelmingly. Also there's no reason for African-American women to hate on Dominican women given the FACT that African-American women are more popular and accomplished globally: Beyonce Knowles, Rosiland Brewer, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey etc.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#7 Dec 8, 2013
I went to school in the bronx and in pennsylvannia were there was a large population of blacks and dominicans. I seen this with mi own eyes. They litterly talk shit bout them. Cuz they kno that dominican girls is winning.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#8 Dec 8, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
Your story is obviously made-up, as there're few Dominicans in Virginia and black men prefer black women overwhelmingly. Also there's no reason for African-American women to hate on Dominican women given the FACT that African-American women are more popular and accomplished globally: Beyonce Knowles, Rosiland Brewer, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey etc.
How is my story is obviously made up? I know theres not that many of us in VA. If there was a large group of dominicans in VA trust me.. All them cocolos wanna get with the ladies. And no one cares about AA acomplishment thats not going to change the fact on why they hate on our women. Beside beyonce is not even a good example. She a self hatin hoe.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#9 Dec 8, 2013
sparkling ice drinks wrote:
Most of the dominican girls I've seen have nothing that I would ever hate on.. furthermore I know my worth I wouldn't feel the need to hate on any girls.. also where I am from I havnt never seen that the domonicans at my school got along find with the black girls. This could be a fake story
First off the spanish speaking races in the West Coast can't compare their relations to blacks as the East Coast spanish Speaking races.

And the numbers of West Indians on the East Coast are much larger than those on the West. Therefore there's bond to be less boldness on the West from them. This guy is only talking sideways because he knows there are a bunch of them.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#10 Dec 8, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
I went to school in the bronx and in pennsylvannia were there was a large population of blacks and dominicans. I seen this with mi own eyes. They litterly talk shit bout them. Cuz they kno that dominican girls is winning.
In Brazil the police would murder you in the street just for your image appearing to be of a proud black man. I personally would be happy with that because you are an abomination that needs to be wiped out.
black guy

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2013
Everybody knows Dominican girls look way better then african american girls, the ugliest Dominican girl looks way better than the most beautiful african american girl, and not one is saying black girls are ugly, just african american black girls are ugly, ghetto ratchet and bald head. Not even african american men want you.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#12 Dec 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
In Brazil the police would murder you in the street just for your image appearing to be of a proud black man. I personally would be happy with that because you are an abomination that needs to be wiped out.
Im not even black. And that wouldn't make sense for the police to do that considering brazil having the largest pure blacks and mix black population.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#13 Dec 8, 2013
black guy wrote:
Everybody knows Dominican girls look way better then african american girls, the ugliest Dominican girl looks way better than the most beautiful african american girl, and not one is saying black girls are ugly, just african american black girls are ugly, ghetto ratchet and bald head. Not even african american men want you.
You are right. Majority are ugly and ghetto. They are happen to have a stink attitude for no reason. I cannot deal with them. I try to avoid them at school and when im in public places. In my opinion AA women are not strong, they seem to be strong becuase of their nasty attitude. They are jelous and insecure.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#14 Dec 8, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not even black. And that wouldn't make sense for the police to do that considering brazil having the largest pure blacks and mix black population.
For the last time. Before you reply to me go look up news articles on the killings of anyone who looks black-hispanic. That would be YOU TOBY! You are the house NEGRO that thinks he's better than the pure blacks BOY. And if they want to kill you off they'ed be doing ME a favor.
black guy

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Majority are ugly and ghetto. They are happen to have a stink attitude for no reason. I cannot deal with them. I try to avoid them at school and when im in public places. In my opinion AA women are not strong, they seem to be strong becuase of their nasty attitude. They are jelous and insecure.
yea when you have problems with a hoodrat just pull out ur taser gun , that's what they seem to understand, violence. Nothing calms a hoodrat more than 50,000 volts, that's how I deal with them.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#16 Dec 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time. Before you reply to me go look up news articles on the killings of anyone who looks black-hispanic. That would be YOU TOBY! You are the house NEGRO that thinks he's better than the pure blacks BOY. And if they want to kill you off they'ed be doing ME a favor.
Nah i dont think im "better" than the pure black. I think the pure black have some kind of hate toward the mix/latinos. Maybe because we get better treatment or we dont associate with your kind. I really hate when you AAs be lumping us into your group. Majority of hate crimes in the U.S are targeted towards to AA. I dont see the crackers and cops going after the black hispanic that much compare to the AAs.
The Enemy Within

Vienna, VA

#17 Dec 8, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah i dont think im "better" than the pure black. I think the pure black have some kind of hate toward the mix/latinos. Maybe because we get better treatment or we dont associate with your kind. I really hate when you AAs be lumping us into your group. Majority of hate crimes in the U.S are targeted towards to AA. I dont see the crackers and cops going after the black hispanic that much compare to the AAs.
I mention Brazil not the USA.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#18 Dec 9, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I mention Brazil not the USA.
Well i never heard bout cops in brazil going after the dark hispanic. If its true then i find it wrong since half of brazil pops is just black/ mix people with black ancestry. In my country that doesnt happen. We treat each other with respect, doesnt matter the skin color. Now if you're haitian then thats a different story.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#19 Dec 9, 2013
Dominican girls are hot, but Puerto Rican girls are hotter than the mid-day tropical sun.

Any questions?

Bueno.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#20 Dec 9, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
Dominican girls are hot, but Puerto Rican girls are hotter than the mid-day tropical sun.
Any questions?
Bueno.
Yah puerto rican girls are hot too. But the ones i end up meeting are crazy yo! Especially when they get mad.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Dec 9, 2013
black guy wrote:
Considering that most BM marry BW they obviously do ant us. And African American women are the top black women in the dispora. And fyi Dominicans and other latinas usually live around black caribbean women so they could easily be he ones hating on them. African American women are mostly in the south where you barely see any Latin women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min FYVM 1,383,860
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min You knew 134,456
I do not like black men 36 min You knew 74
Trump Self-Funded Campaign Too Costly For Self-... 1 hr u Make Me Laugh 4
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr True Judgment 1,537
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr You knew 733
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Redefined 75
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 44,959
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 3 hr Moses 32
More from around the web