Samoan woman most beautiful woman in ...

Samoan woman most beautiful woman in all planets

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah.. Janine tuivati.. Miss samoa 2013..

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Yeah.. Janine tuivati.. Miss samoa 2013..
This Samoan woman is better-looking in my opinion.

http://www.misssamoaaustralia.com/apps/photos...

Compare her to Janin Tuivaiti below.

http://www.misssamoapageant.ws/portfolio/jani...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3 Feb 11, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah mate.. Only samoan woman can have that big figure still look good.. Talosaga tautai.. Should have won miss samoa 2012.. But.. Let the skinny 1 win aye.. Have the change of the norm..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
All planets?

Must be really beautiful!

Out There: Billions and Billions of Habitable Planets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invincible_ignor...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
All planets?
Must be really beautiful!
Out There: Billions and Billions of Habitable Planets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invincible_ignor...
lol.. If god made me my eve.. Then let her look like natasha nana.. Yeah u humans can have all the aliens ya want.. Im not into green woman.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Megan gale is half samoan.. But im not into that white look..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#8 Feb 11, 2013
starpack wrote:
All planets lmao so your samoan women is astronauts who lives on different planets lol
no not even et or planet of the apes.. Woman more beautiful than the ones i make.. Lol..

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Megan gale is half samoan.. But im not into that white look..
No Megan Gale is half Maori, no Samoan in her lol. That also explains why she's so beautiful.

Everyone knows that Samoans are known as the ugly Polys amongst the bunch, hence why this samoan irish character has serious insecurities about his race always looking for approval from whites while living in fear and being intimidated by blacks lol

The Tahitians,Cook Islanders and Maori are the most beautiful off all Polynesians by far. I have so far not seen a FULL BLOODED SAMOAN woman that was good looking, only mixed ones are attractive.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Megan Gale is half Maori, no Samoan in her lol. That also explains why she's so beautiful.
Everyone knows that Samoans are known as the ugly Polys amongst the bunch, hence why this samoan irish character has serious insecurities about his race always looking for approval from whites while living in fear and being intimidated by blacks lol
The Tahitians,Cook Islanders and Maori are the most beautiful off all Polynesians by far. I have so far not seen a FULL BLOODED SAMOAN woman that was good looking, only mixed ones are attractive.
lol.. Mad aint ya. Thing is tahitains and maoris.. Originated from samoa.. What u mean is if they mix with black they do look very ugliee. Lol
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#12 Oct 7, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? The first one looks like Manny Paquiao without the mustache and AFTER fighting Juan Manuel Marquez. sHE IS UGLY.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
Samoan men are hot
Girl STFU know one wants those Pineapple head, Hula Dancing, Canoe rowing mofos.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? The first one looks like Manny Paquiao without the mustache and AFTER fighting Juan Manuel Marquez. sHE IS UGLY.
ha ha ha.. No samoan girl in fat gutted american men like u.. Homo.. U so ugly u sleep with ur dog marcus. How sad. U freckle loving negro. Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Mad aint ya. Thing is tahitains and maoris.. Originated from samoa.. What u mean is if they mix with black they do look very ugliee. Lol
No they did not originate in Samoa. You seem to have this delusional idea that all Polynesians came from Samoa lol again you are basing your argument on Mythology and not scientific fact which has already determined that Tonga was the cradle of Polynesia.

It's funny that you don't even know your own history lol. But presented facts and scientific evidence to you is useless because you just dismiss anything you don't agree with, hence why you don't really posses much knowledge on the subject. Being light skinned is your dream and you look for approval from Europeans lol. Polyesians come from Black people, tough luck buddy.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#16 Oct 7, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Girl STFU know one wants those Pineapple head, Hula Dancing, Canoe rowing mofos.
the fat bitch mads. Lol
Nat Turner

Philippines

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Well then why do Samoan women lust after Black Men?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#18 Oct 7, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they did not originate in Samoa. You seem to have this delusional idea that all Polynesians came from Samoa lol again you are basing your argument on Mythology and not scientific fact which has already determined that Tonga was the cradle of Polynesia.
It's funny that you don't even know your own history lol. But presented facts and scientific evidence to you is useless because you just dismiss anything you don't agree with, hence why you don't really posses much knowledge on the subject. Being light skinned is your dream and you look for approval from Europeans lol. Polyesians come from Black people, tough luck buddy.
u silly vigger.. I will post acient samoans.. Who didnt mix with races.. And u will see why white explorerz marvelled at the samoan look.. Saying most purest polynesians, tall, light skin and great builds. Dont give me this backwards white mans theory of my people.. Or polynesia.. Unlike u. We still retain our culture, looks and mana.. Again anything mix with black gene turns ugly.. Thats not what we call pure polynesian

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Well then why do Samoan women lust after Black Men?
do u look like j willams, dub t or leonards peterz if so.. They into that.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#20 Oct 7, 2013
In my avatar.. Is the face of a pure polynesian man.. Long face. Like the easter island statues.. The face jacob roveegeen said. The pure look of polynesia. Samoans a very handsome. Good looking race. Read and weep. Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u silly vigger.. I will post acient samoans.. Who didnt mix with races.. And u will see why white explorerz marvelled at the samoan look.. Saying most purest polynesians, tall, light skin and great builds. Dont give me this backwards white mans theory of my people.. Or polynesia.. Unlike u. We still retain our culture, looks and mana.. Again anything mix with black gene turns ugly.. Thats not what we call pure polynesian
Sorry but all DNA, ARchaeological and Linguistic evidence points to Melanesian ans Asian origins of the Polynesians. You can't deny scientific fact sorry. Come back when you have an argument that is based off fact lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
In my avatar.. Is the face of a pure polynesian man.. Long face. Like the easter island statues.. The face jacob roveegeen said. The pure look of polynesia. Samoans a very handsome. Good looking race. Read and weep. Lol
Polynesians have shorter, broader facial structures. So your argument directly contradicts itself lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It feel soo good to share the same skin color a... 9 min CigarFace27 1
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 23 min Savant 264
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min Savant 117
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Ghey Ghost 1,683,990
We will remove your kind from the Earth. 55 min FireFellow44 2
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 56 min Savant 146
You are a slave 1 hr FireFellow44 2
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 5 hr KIP 20
More from around the web