I Saw Five Black Men With White Women...

I Saw Five Black Men With White Women Today.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Feb 18, 2012
I am noticing the so called interracial increase, not that it bothers me, but its real. I saw a black guy with a beatiful white women today, they were young. At my job, I saw another one with a beautiful white women, they were young. Its becoming more common. Every day, I see 2 or three, or sometimes 5. These women rance from average, to attractive. Some are full figured, some are small, or medium frame. I have never dated a white women before. What is your attraction to them, besides them being a women. Is it their character, or how they carry themselves? No hate.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#3 Feb 18, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I am noticing the so called interracial increase, not that it bothers me, but its real. I saw a black guy with a beatiful white women today, they were young. At my job, I saw another one with a beautiful white women, they were young. Its becoming more common. Every day, I see 2 or three, or sometimes 5. These women rance from average, to attractive. Some are full figured, some are small, or medium frame. I have never dated a white women before. What is your attraction to them, besides them being a women. Is it their character, or how they carry themselves? No hate.
Man I went to this Italian restaurant on Valentines day, and 80% of the black men in there were with white women. The funny thing is now that more bw are open to white men, more of the prettier white women are now open to black men. I'm cool with it though, it doesn't bother me. Georgia and Louisiana are like twin states, so it's no surprise that you are seeing what I am seeing. I really am starting to notice some bad azz white girls with black men, so I guess the taboo of interracial has finally gone away since Obama became president.
I can sorta tell you what I've heard the attraction is to white women. They are pleasant to be around, and most of the time they are bursting with energy. Many white girls live life to the fullest and simply don't care what other people think. Many of the brothers love their hair, their eyes, their company. But opposite attract. I know this one brother who won't date a white girl that tries to act black, he wants that typical white girl that has never been with a black man. SHRUGS I don't know.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#4 Feb 18, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Man I went to this Italian restaurant on Valentines day, and 80% of the black men in there were with white women. The funny thing is now that more bw are open to white men, more of the prettier white women are now open to black men. I'm cool with it though, it doesn't bother me. Georgia and Louisiana are like twin states, so it's no surprise that you are seeing what I am seeing. I really am starting to notice some bad azz white girls with black men, so I guess the taboo of interracial has finally gone away since Obama became president.
I can sorta tell you what I've heard the attraction is to white women. They are pleasant to be around, and most of the time they are bursting with energy. Many white girls live life to the fullest and simply don't care what other people think. Many of the brothers love their hair, their eyes, their company. But opposite attract. I know this one brother who won't date a white girl that tries to act black, he wants that typical white girl that has never been with a black man. SHRUGS I don't know.
I have noticed the bubbly personality with biracial black women, who have a white mother as well lol. My building has a lot of interracial couples black man/white women. I see so man. The south will be high yellow one day lol. A lot of latino women see to not care either. I know this will turn into a hate thread lol. So, brace yourself lol.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#5 Feb 18, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed the bubbly personality with biracial black women, who have a white mother as well lol. My building has a lot of interracial couples black man/white women. I see so man. The south will be high yellow one day lol. A lot of latino women see to not care either. I know this will turn into a hate thread lol. So, brace yourself lol.
I'm fully aware of it becoming a hate thread. but Lafayette Louisiana is full of yellow bones. YELLOW BONE HEAVEN. LOL But I've also noticed that too, biracial women with white mothers have that bubbly spirit also. It is sorta pleasant, as I have always been told that 'attitudes are contagious'. So when you're around someone who is very happy, it kinda put you in a good mood too. I guess that's one of the reasons. I know that's why I have so many white female friends.
les

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2012
I am black with a white woman she does every thing I could think of I love her wow
Professor Fate

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 22, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm fully aware of it becoming a hate thread. but Lafayette Louisiana is full of yellow bones. YELLOW BONE HEAVEN. LOL But I've also noticed that too, biracial women with white mothers have that bubbly spirit also. It is sorta pleasant, as I have always been told that 'attitudes are contagious'. So when you're around someone who is very happy, it kinda put you in a good mood too. I guess that's one of the reasons. I know that's why I have so many white female friends.
I always try to give credit where it's due and you are absolutely right about Lafayette Louisiana. It is full of beautiful women. So is Opelousas and Lake Charles. Everybody is always talking East Coast and West Coast but not much about the Third Coast. Go figure.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#8 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed the bubbly personality with biracial black women, who have a white mother as well lol. My building has a lot of interracial couples black man/white women. I see so man. The south will be high yellow one day lol. A lot of latino women see to not care either. I know this will turn into a hate thread lol. So, brace yourself lol.
Just have to ignore the haters sweetie, thats what I do for the most part. And if I do ever say anything to them it's always with class as I refuse to sink to that same level they are on. Hopefully most will have intelligent, positive things to say. Have a great night guys, lilmama has to be up for work in 5 hrs. Dammit!!! Lol...
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#9 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Listen to this Video..........Its so true of Black males!

http://youtu.be/ry81oL3DsVg

BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN!

Maybe the truth hurts! lmao
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#10 Feb 22, 2012
....kneegroid gang r*pe?.........
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#11 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I never see a BM with an really attractive WW the same thing for other races because almost all of the other races have a foundation where the Top males in the race get the best women! That's not the case for Black males because they top women in the Black race have been dating/marrying White males.

Your right in some places, since I leave in No VA, I do see for every 10 BM/Non BW I see only 2-3 IR BW/WM. I must admit, I would never date/marry any of the BM that Ive seen with Non BW there of "No interest" to me so it doesn't bother me.

When I see them out especially at my favorite grocery stores they seem to have a "Smirk" on their faces but most of the women are "unattractive or average". I will say it bothers BM when they see me especially when I dress up and I'm with a White man! Even IR BM get angry as hell!

I went to the grocery store the other day and I often run into a Black clerk who is around my age. He acts like the Black women who work the Fast Food joints; he has an attitude when he sees an attractive BW, doesn't want to pack the bags, throws the receipt in the bag because he's "Pissed his on the register working" and he takes it out on Black women! This time I walked in with my White male date, I almost didnt go into his line, but he had the shortest line, my date paid for my groceries his FACE WAS RED! He was pissed, did the same behaviors.......acted nasty while leaving with me holding my dates hand, I turned around and looked at him and "Smiled"!

I wish these "Angry Black Man" get over themselves! If they can date other races so can't Black women! lmao

Hating? No, IR doesn't bother me!

What bothers me is that Black men won't do for their own women and children and often brag about "Using, abusing, living off and getting over on women" and they expect women to take the abuses because of a Black man shortage!

I'm not going to "Short change" myself by sticking with them!
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#13 Feb 22, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Man I went to this Italian restaurant on Valentines day, and 80% of the black men in there were with white women. The funny thing is now that more bw are open to white men, more of the prettier white women are now open to black men. I'm cool with it though, it doesn't bother me. Georgia and Louisiana are like twin states, so it's no surprise that you are seeing what I am seeing. I really am starting to notice some bad azz white girls with black men, so I guess the taboo of interracial has finally gone away since Obama became president.
MACEO

I see Black men with average looking or unattractive White women that no White man wants! If I see an attractive WW, she's normally in HS and there all at the movies!

Even the upscale Black men who are with White women are normally unattractive or average, they generally come in with less education or only bring "White skin & stringy hair" and Black men like yourself felt that you had something simply because she's was White!

Very sad!

Most Black men get the "Wasteland of women" that their own race of men don't want or the rejects!

I told you to listen to those videos; because those two videos describe Black males like yourself!

But on the flip side, White men get your best looking women and most educated, the ones that want for yourselves but can't pull. Every one of my IR BW are all very attractive, polished, highly educated, classy and there were not willing to lower themselves for any Black man of your caliber. They described to me that Black males destroy women and leave them with nothing after you invest in them which is exactly what you did to your White wife after 19 years of marriage!

Shaking my head!

Now you have nothing to show for your life which is foolish! Thats why we don't want to invest in Black males.

Look at yourself!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#14 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
What I'm noticing is that you do a lot of IR threads... I mean a lot.
Carol

Orem, UT

#15 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Many BM abandoned the blk family and have been with WW (in a in your face fashion) since the early 80s....

you all are OLD NEWS.

Just stay in your lane when black women start openly showing love and devotion to the many white, Indian, Latino, Arab, Asian... non blk men who are attracted to us.

gorgeous

http://evolvingslices.typepad.com/photos/inte...

beautiful couplehttp://evolvingslices.ty pepad.com/photos/interracial_w bw_celebrity/ivan_sergei_and_w ife_tanya.html

adorable

too cute

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

again awwwwww

again adorable

Carol

Orem, UT

#16 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
nahhhhhh, actually black women welcomed ww into their homes in the 80s...

and not only introduced them to but befriended them when they start dating BM....

I still have BM who hold against me the fact that I allowed sweet WM to give me a ride home..

what you and BM like you, need to brace yourself for is when Aisha begans to openly flaunt White men in the face of black men.... as BM have done for the past 30 years...

as it's WW and BM who go berserk when they see a cute blk woman snuggled up to a cute white guy.

BTW the sexiest male voice I've ever heard, was a WM that I was supposed to buy some business equipment from. He was extremely cute too.

I was so intimidated by his sexy voice that I start avoiding him, lol. Never bought that equipment.
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#17 Feb 22, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
MACEO

I rarely see a Black man with a really pretty White women, I'm sorry! lMAO

Now, I only date White males from No Virginia.

I can sorta tell you what I've heard the attraction is to white men. They are pleasant to be around, and most of the time they are bursting with energy. Many white men have their lives together, can afford to date, own their own homes, love doing things and going places. Many White males don't care about color the want the most attractive woman. They want the fullest in life, have the money and recources and simply don't care what other people think their older and more mature. I like many Black women love their hair, their eyes colors, their company, I have to admit opposites attract.
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Carol-maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
nahhhhhh, actually black women welcomed ww into their homes in the 80s...
and not only introduced them to but befriended them when they start dating BM....
MACEO

I rarely see a Black man with a really pretty White women, I'm sorry! lMAO

Now, I only date White males from No Virginia.

I can sorta tell you what I've heard the attraction is to white men. They are pleasant to be around, and most of the time they are bursting with energy. Many white men have their lives together, can afford to date, own their own homes, love doing things and going places. Many White males don't care about color the want the most attractive woman. They want the fullest in life, have the money and recources and simply don't care what other people think their older and more mature. I like many Black women love their hair, their eyes colors, their company, I have to admit opposites attract.
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#19 Feb 22, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm noticing is that you do a lot of IR threads... I mean a lot.
MACEO, you make up 90% of the IR forums on Topix!

Kojin Warrior has almost 80,000 k Posts and 8 lifetime achievement awards but you didn't do anything in your "Personal life" except chase after Poor White Trailer Trash!

You lost everything! lmao
Carol

Orem, UT

#20 Feb 22, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Actually it's kind of hard to remain bubbly when you live in BM headed crime ridden communities....

so please credit WM for providing safe communities for their women and children.
Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#21 Feb 22, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....kneegroid gang r*pe?.........
MACEO

JAYLOVE is talking about YOU! lmao

Sadbutrue

Falls Church, VA

#22 Feb 22, 2012
Carol-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's kind of hard to remain bubbly when you live in BM headed crime ridden communities....
so please credit WM for providing safe communities for their women and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix censors certain replies...interesting 2 min Israelite Suprema... 17
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 3 min TeaseMyth 147
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,478,877
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 min wojooiojjj 29
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 507
8 people shot at MLK celebration 5 min Curtis 2
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 9 min Ftrump 117
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 3 hr Redefined 326
More from around the web