When will Beyonce go Away?

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Level 4

Since: Aug 09

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Feb 1, 2010
I'm sorry, but Beyonce is just too ghetto for me.

Even see her do an interview?

She sounds like one of the cashiers at McDonald's who can't get your order straight -- "Did you say fries or flies with that, sir?"

Whatever happened to the real divas like Josephine Baker, Diana Ross and Phyllis Hyman? Women who'd hire a guy like Jay-Z to be their chauffeur?

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#2 Feb 1, 2010
Gary Lloyd wrote:
She sounds like one of the cashiers at McDonald's who can't get your order straight -- "Did you say fries or flies with that, sir?"
Whatever happened to the real divas like Josephine Baker, Diana Ross and Phyllis Hyman? Women who'd hire a guy like Jay-Z to be their chauffeur?
Who is that in your avatar??

“Riley ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Beyonce's Hot ;)

Anyways, what happened to the Aretha Franklin's? And Diana Ross, times changed, simple, so did the music, what was popular back then isn't what's currently popular.

She is hard working though, have to give her credit, though i don't listen to her.

I prefer the sounds of people like Alicia Keys.

“HOLA !!”

Since: Jan 10

LARAMIE WYOMING USA

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I can handle Beyonce.

When will Owl City , Miley Cyrus , Adam Lambert , Coldplay , Daddy Yankee , Lil Wayne , Taylor Swift , Lady Gaga , and all these other shitty singers/groups cashing checks these days hit the road? That's what I wanna know.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Level 4

Since: Aug 09

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Feb 1, 2010
RBALLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is that in your avatar??
Could be your daddy, but then you wouldn't know, would you?
lol

Marina, CA

#6 Feb 1, 2010
whenever the poparazi gets a coochie shot!

:}~
Truth

Wake Forest, NC

#7 Feb 1, 2010
I admire Beyonce. She managed to snatch up a black man with white attributes. I could learn so much from her.
b_dayfan

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2010
Gary Lloyd wrote:
bxtch get off beyonce h-e
michelle

River Grove, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2011
I have liked Beyonce from the start, but now I am tired of her. Shes too overexposed.

What just threw me over the edge is now she and her mom are selling bed linens, comforters, pillows etc. and they have a video about it.
michelle

River Grove, IL

#11 Apr 2, 2011
Its funny how Beyonce still has her strong Houston accent even though she has traveled all over the world. She speaks the way a lot of black high school girls do here.
Black Deal

Tomball, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2011
michelle wrote:
Its funny how Beyonce still has her strong Houston accent even though she has traveled all over the world. She speaks the way a lot of black high school girls do here.
Beyonce aint fake

She be representin H town fully

She gets mad luv here to
Caribbean girl

Apopka, FL

#13 Aug 13, 2011
When will Rihanna go away or however you spell her name...drake, that voice alternator machine, chris brown, justin beiber, Jim jones, Pdiddy Im waiting for all them to disappear.
fair and balanced

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Aug 13, 2011
yeah, autotune (the voice thing) needs to go away FAST...
Caribbean girl

Apopka, FL

#15 Aug 13, 2011
THATS WHAT ITS CALLED! I couldnt remember the name for it.:/
SUNDAE

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2011
Stop hating on the beautiful gorgeous super star BEYONCE! Y'all ain't got shit else to do huh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,618,152
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 6 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black people leech off of white people 10 min brownstreaks return 91
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Trollslayer 35,233
Kaepernig is suing NFL owners because he didn't... 21 min Trollslayer 20
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 30 min Shaft 69
Jizzrealite Supremacist is from North Africa. A... 39 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 87
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 4 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web