“Obama”* just threw the election!
Ron83

San Antonio, TX

#1245 Jun 28, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! That's not fair. Why Europe..? I'm a proud European, you can't do this to me. Not all of us over here are ''anti-racist''(*cough* anti-white *cough*). lol.
Lol. My apologies. Maybe we can ship him over to Australia or New Zealand. I pity any country (or people) who have to put up with this nutcase.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1246 Jun 28, 2012
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your Heros did during the Knoxville Horror?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chann...
The victims of that were innocent.

You are not.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1247 Jun 28, 2012
LOL!!! All the connedservative traitors seem to be having a collective hissy fit.

Good.Yeah, little boys, y'all keep talking $hit online... until...

LOL!!!

Say “beaner” some more, little boys. LOL...

For now...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1248 Jun 28, 2012
I'll be having an espresso down there on Pricetown Road... I like to be fully caffeinated before a "job"...

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#1249 Jun 28, 2012
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the threat of what you are going to do to me and the accusation I am somehow hiding. As such, the onus to follow through is on you, not me.
I have told you where I am and asked when I should expect you. If you are too scared to back up what you say, simply say so.
Either put up or shut up.
Sinajuavi wrote:
LOL!!! All the connedservative traitors seem to be having a collective hissy fit.
Good.Yeah, little boys, y'all keep talking $hit online... until...
LOL!!!
For now...
Just as I thought. You are all mouth and no action.

So noted.

“THE RIO GRAND”

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

IS FILLED WITH BEANS

#1250 Jun 28, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
I'll be having an espresso down there on Pricetown Road... I like to be fully caffeinated before a "job"...
LOL.......... Google Maps

“THE RIO GRAND”

Level 1

IS FILLED WITH BEANS

#1251 Jun 28, 2012
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, if you keep provoking Barros he may resort to the Texas Chili Bowl...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Maybe that's why he wants to meet me..........

He said he wanted to beat on me....I had no idea

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1252 Jun 28, 2012
MAXICAN STARING FROG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.......... Google Maps
Nope.

Connections.

The “network”.

Your ass.

“THE RIO GRAND”

Level 1

IS FILLED WITH BEANS

#1254 Jun 28, 2012
http://www.mimbresmemorial.com/Pages/home.asp...

Do they repair broken beaners here?

Cause at your age, your bones must be brittle.......

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1255 Jun 28, 2012
MAXICAN STARING FROG wrote:
http://www.mimbresmemorial.com /Pages/home.aspx
Do they repair broken beaners here?
Cause at your age, your bones must be brittle.......
Poor Maxillary... so desperate to keep up, to be clever...

...but he just doesn't have the synapses to cope with such as me.

Don't leave the computer, Maxine! Check every 30 seconds to see what I'm saying, dogboy. LOL!!!

“THE RIO GRAND”

Level 1

IS FILLED WITH BEANS

#1257 Jun 28, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Connections.
The “network”.
Your ass.
You're within 20 miles of my house at the closet point on the Pricetown Road..........

Bad connection

“THE RIO GRAND”

Level 1

IS FILLED WITH BEANS

#1258 Jun 28, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Maxillary... so desperate to keep up, to be clever...
...but he just doesn't have the synapses to cope with such as me.
Don't leave the computer, Maxine! Check every 30 seconds to see what I'm saying, dogboy. LOL!!!
I believe you replied to my post first today?

Or are we playing with liberal truth today?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1259 Jun 28, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
Well, you've posted the word redneck a zillion times. You also used the word cracker. What makes you any better, Barry? You are just like them. The only difference is that you are hypocritical. You basically are what you hate, but you can't see it due to your misplaced arrogance.

You see, whether I am an ''evil racist'' or not, I don't need or use racial slurs to prove my point, unlike you and those guys you are responding to.

Don't hate me for saying the simple truth.

You shoot yourself in the foot over and over again.

And before you spread your BS again, no, it isn't just against white ''racists''. You're anti-white, it's undeniable. I've been saying this for quite some time now. And let's face it, you wouldn't call a ''racist'' black person the ''N-word''.

You know damn well that all of your ''anti-racist'' butt buddies would turn against you if you did. So why do it to whites huh? Do you even know what the word redneck means?

I'm supposedly an ''evil racist'', but I think I have been very respectful to blacks on this forum. When I have a conversation with a black who isn't so nice to me or whites I don't need racial slurs to get my point across.

You've lost all credibility with this thread, especially because you keep claiming you are ''anti-racist''. I don't claim to be ''anti-racist'', so I have nothing to lose.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#1260 Jun 28, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've posted the word redneck a zillion times. You also used the word cracker. What makes you any better, Barry? You are just like them. The only difference is that you are hypocritical. You basically are what you hate, but you can't see it due to your misplaced arrogance.
You see, whether I am an ''evil racist'' or not, I don't need or use racial slurs to prove my point, unlike you and those guys you are responding to.
Don't hate me for saying the simple truth.
You shoot yourself in the foot over and over again.
And before you spread your BS again, no, it isn't just against white ''racists''. You're anti-white, it's undeniable. I've been saying this for quite some time now. And let's face it, you wouldn't call a ''racist'' black person the ''N-word''.
You know damn well that all of your ''anti-racist'' butt buddies would turn against you if you did. So why do it to whites huh? Do you even know what the word redneck means?
I'm supposedly an ''evil racist'', but I think I have been very respectful to blacks on this forum. When I have a conversation with a black who isn't so nice to me or whites I don't need racial slurs to get my point across.
You've lost all credibility with this thread, especially because you keep claiming you are ''anti-racist''. I don't claim to be ''anti-racist'', so I have nothing to lose.
It isn't racist to hate whites and Arabs..........

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#1262 Jun 28, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
I'll be having an espresso down there on Pricetown Road... I like to be fully caffeinated before I give a "blowjob"...
Disgusting.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1263 Jun 28, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Obama stayed in Rev Wright's church for 20yrs so if you use that reasoning to condemn Sone then you would have to use the same to condemn Obama.
I've READ Obama, and therefore know where he agreed and disagreed with rev. Wright. Futhremore, your implied analogy between Rev. Wright and Nazis like "pos", racists like Ohreally, is a patent absurdity.
Rev. Wright was certainly guilty of INTEMPERANT LANGUABE, but nothing comparable to Nazism and racism.
In fact, most of his accusations against the government in his notorious "God damn America" speech were/are ACTUALLY true.
I think I can make a betteer case for most of what he said there than you or Sone can make a case for the racist clap trap spewed forth by pos. Go back and READ what she says in the King thread.
Or notice her implied support for racists in numerous threads over time. She does not overtly express racist ideas. But she comes to the DEFENSE of racists. I've not seen her come to the defense of anti-racists-- a point which I once called her on. But she's not shy about opposing ideas that really offend her. At some point, silence does imply consent.

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#1264 Jun 28, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
racists like Ohreally,
So do you, apparently. I haven't seen anyone on this forum that types this name out more than you.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1265 Jun 28, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Karenga was in jail at the time. He did teach at community collge for awhile. Later he moved on to Long Beach. I think he is among his "gay" friends in the Gay Area now. California ia big place. Karenga satyed on his side and I stayed on my side. Every time some fool approached me to talk about Kwangza, I say "no thank you". They murdered some my comrades at Unvversity of California at San Diego. I think the FBI gave them medals for killing us. I oppose them every step of the way all across Africa and around the entire African world.
FINALLY, youn got something right. Karenga was probably an police agent, a COINTELPRO operative. Karenga's scum definitely murdered some members of the Black Panther Party. I guess since his organization US, couldn't match the Panthers in popular appeal, they relied on assassination.
Perhaps, there's hope even for a simpleton like you.
Too bad that as RIGHT WING religionist, you maintain some of the same reactionary attitudes toward women as did Karenga (and evident from book called QUOTABE KARENGA).

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#1266 Jun 28, 2012
I haven't seen her say anything racist.......

However she is racist..........

Because she is white

Because if she were black you wouldn't question the true meaning of her posts........

You can say what you will about me....I'm a retarded janitor.........

You are one of those sneaky black racists........

You don't outright post your hate for white people.....

But, it's there if your honest and read your posts for what they are

You are one of the smartest people, you have ever imagined........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#1267 Jun 28, 2012
When sermons of Obama’s Chicago pastor, Jeremiah Wright, surfaced during the Iowa primaries, it threatened to derail Obama’s campaign. ABC aired one where Wright screamed,“Goddamn America!” Edward Klein interviewed Wright, who told him Obama’s team tried to buy his silence.

‘Man, the media ate me alive,” Wright told me when we met in his office at Chicago’s Kwame Nkrumah Academy.“After the media went ballistic on me, I received an e-mail offering me money not to preach at all until the November presidential election.”

MICHELLE OBAMA'S 'JEALOUSY' AND 'RESENTMENT' LED TO RIFT WITH OPRAH

AP
QUIET, PLEASE: President Obama’s onetime pastor Jeremiah Wright says he was offered money not to preach.
“Who sent the e-mail?” I asked Wright.

“It was from one of Barack’s closest friends.”

“He offered you money?”

“Not directly,” Wright said.“He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me.”

“How much money did he offer you?”

“One hundred and fifty thousand dollars,” Wright said.

“Did Obama himself ever make an effort to see you?”

“Yes,” Wright said.“Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said,‘You’re used to coming to my home, you’ve been here countless times, so what’s wrong with coming to my home?’ So we met in the living room of the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ, at South Pleasant Avenue right off 95th Street, just Barack and me. I don’t know if he had a wire on him. His security was outside somewhere.

“And one of the first things Barack said was,‘I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said,‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’

“And what did you say?” I asked.“I said,‘I don’t see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?’ And he said,‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’

“Barack said,‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said,‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said,‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said,‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’

“And he said,‘It’s going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It’s really going to get worse.’

“And he was so right.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/the_bri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It feel soo good to share the same skin color a... 9 min CigarFace27 1
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 23 min Savant 264
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min Savant 117
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Ghey Ghost 1,683,990
We will remove your kind from the Earth. 55 min FireFellow44 2
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 56 min Savant 146
You are a slave 1 hr FireFellow44 2
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 5 hr KIP 20
More from around the web