“Obama”* just threw the election!
Barros Serrano

United States

#433 Jun 17, 2012
Animal Control wrote:
<quoted text>
...and made it worse.
It is demonstrably NOT worse. Obama kept it from going down the drain.

I don't like the way things are now. I am not happy with Obama... but of course he's far preferable to any Republican I can see except for Ron Paul.

Mitt the Corporate Hairpiece? HELL NO!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#434 Jun 17, 2012
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when should I expect things to get better with Obama as President.........8 years?
OR
Will it still be Bush's fault we are going backwards after that....
Who do you think contributes at Obama's campaign money grabs.....the working man?
Do you know he has held more fund raisers than the last 3 Presidaent's combined?
You know none of them were held in an Indain reservation?
You're a jackass Jew Mexican
Now tell me how Mitt the Corporate Hairpiece is a better alternative, you brainwashed dumb redneck dittohead fool!

Jew Mexican? Do you have a problem with either of those ethnic groups?

I'll slap that racism out of you, boy. And hard.
Barros Serrano

United States

#435 Jun 17, 2012
MAX-- wrote:
20 million AMERICANS don't have jobs..........
So..........
Let's just add 1.2 million Mexicans looking for work.........
That's something to vote for.......lol
They're already here, moron.

As if they're the problem... oh right, Reaganomics corporate hegemonic policies 1981-2008 had nothing to do with it.

Wake up, dittohead boy! Corporations own the govt, Congress, and our asses. We are all being manipulated into the 3rd world. And it is bigger than OBAMA you racist halfwitted Fox-News-Republican brainwashed uneducated pop schlock dolt!
Toomis

Houston, TX

#436 Jun 17, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You halfwit, both Parties are sold out... you haven't figured that out yet, moron?
The GOP is somewhat worse than the Democrats, but it's essentially the same game.
And it has been REAGANOMICS that trashed the economy, not Barney Frank and Sen. Dodd, you idiot.
You petitconservatives are f'ing stupid $hits.
My God you are so fuckin clueless. You cant even scratch the surface of the funny papers. Hello, McCloud anymore home?

History can be best defined as the dominion of psychopaths over humanity and yes I coined that phrase. 3 to 5 percent of people of all types are psychopaths, sociopaths or narcissistic ego maniacs. You are just a drooling dumfuk eating up their poison. Grow a brain you stupid asshat that works to kill your own family.

You are for the m,ost part generally unconscious, know little except sing song memes, and that's why you get /pwned and laughed out of the house.

bag of dix, eat it Tard.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#437 Jun 17, 2012
Gumbee wrote:
<quoted text>
If both the Demowitts and the Republiclowns didn't want illegal immigration how come we still have it........wake the fuck up sheeple....and stop trying to fool yourself or are you just that dumb.
Anyone who votes Demowitt or Republiclown in this day and age is a dumb ass sheeple and deserves what's coming to you in the not too distant future.
Great post!

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Primatology

#438 Jun 17, 2012
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you are so fuckin clueless. You cant even scratch the surface of the funny papers. Hello, McCloud anymore home?
History can be best defined as the dominion of psychopaths over humanity and yes I coined that phrase. 3 to 5 percent of people of all types are psychopaths, sociopaths or narcissistic ego maniacs. You are just a drooling dumfuk eating up their poison. Grow a brain you stupid asshat that works to kill your own family.
You are for the m,ost part generally unconscious, know little except sing song memes, and that's why you get /pwned and laughed out of the house.
bag of dix, eat it Tard.
You're cracking me up over here. Everything you say is true too.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#439 Jun 17, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
Obama is wooing the Latino vote.
Absolutely! And he will do enough wooing to crush the Republicans in November!!!

This will be a delicious victory!!

:o)
Barros Serrano

United States

#440 Jun 17, 2012
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
bag of dix, eat it Tard.
What an ass! You said absolutely nothing!

You need to talk to me in person, boy. I'll slap that attitude out of you.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Primatology

#441 Jun 17, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! And he will do enough wooing to crush the Republicans in November!!!
This will be a delicious victory!!
:o)
Say it with me Harrison.

President Romney.

President Romney.

Sounds better than Coonmander in Training Obummer, doesn't it?

LMFWAO!!!!!!
Toomis

Houston, TX

#442 Jun 17, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ass! You said absolutely nothing!
You need to talk to me in person, boy. I'll slap that attitude out of you.
Internet tough guy LOL. Now you just self laughed yourself out of the house.

Listen little fella, you better get in on yer PJs and get yourself tucked in there sporto. Remember, the short bus comes early. One word of advice Chief, don't take off you safety helmet tomorrow.

Hugs n kisses there sport...
Gumbee

Haslet, TX

#443 Jun 17, 2012
sONE wrote:
Doesn't ANYTHING have to go through Congress anymore??? Do the old codgers just sleep through the day and collect $200,000 a year and take whatever they can steal and say, Do whatever you want, Mr. President-*stretch, yawn*.
Wake up man.......Congress is the reason all this stuff is happening..........
Gumbee

Haslet, TX

#444 Jun 17, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
They're already here, moron.
As if they're the problem... oh right, Reaganomics corporate hegemonic policies 1981-2008 had nothing to do with it.
Wake up, dittohead boy! Corporations own the govt, Congress, and our asses. We are all being manipulated into the 3rd world. And it is bigger than OBAMA you racist halfwitted Fox-News-Republican brainwashed uneducated pop schlock dolt!
The collapse of the almighty dollar is upon us people.No matter what the media is feeding you our debt can never be repaid and our deficit won't get balanced.........do the math.

Only way out of the mess is a complete resetting of our monetary system........just what the power elitist wanted......good bye dollar......hello Amero........welcome to our now 3rd world nation.
Can you say....New World Order.........?
Gumbee

Haslet, TX

#445 Jun 17, 2012
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
bag of dix, eat it Tard.
If the only way you can reply to him is by personally attacking him........then you come off as more of the 3-5 % that you are trying to accuse him of being.......wow...!! You walked right into that one didn't you..........damn......lol.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#446 Jun 17, 2012
Gumbee wrote:
<quoted text>
If the only way you can reply to him is by personally attacking him........then you come off as more of the 3-5 % that you are trying to accuse him of being.......wow...!! You walked right into that one didn't you..........damn......lol.
How is the truth an attack? There,it shows that you as much mind controlled as he is. You zombies do your best to never understand reality.

Try to escape from your Stockholm syndrome womb. Truth is never given to you in the psychopathic system. You must seek truth out.
Gumbee

Haslet, TX

#447 Jun 17, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It is demonstrably NOT worse. Obama kept it from going down the drain.
I don't like the way things are now. I am not happy with Obama... but of course he's far preferable to any Republican I can see except for Ron Paul.
Mitt the Corporate Hairpiece? HELL NO!!!
Ron Paul is really an independent.......he would be the best President this country has ever seen.....because he would start his Presidency by addressing the corruption........sadly for that reason alone he would probably be assassinated.
Barros Serrano

United States

#448 Jun 17, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it with me Harrison.
President Romney.
President Romney.
Sounds better than Coonmander in Training Obummer, doesn't it?
LMFWAO!!!!!!
Say it with me, boy:

Dead racist!
Dead racist!

Sounds better than the racist crap you spew, doesn't it?
Gumbee

Haslet, TX

#449 Jun 17, 2012
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the truth an attack? There,it shows that you as much mind controlled as he is. You zombies do your best to never understand reality.
Try to escape from your Stockholm syndrome womb. Truth is never given to you in the psychopathic system. You must seek truth out.
I'm mind controlled.........? That's funny......lol
I'm not the one voting Demowitt or Republiclown........now that's mind controll sheeple.......but you keep on voting Republiclown like your media puppet masters at Faux News tell you to do.......and see how much better things get for you..........lol. Keep on waiting for the government (Obama/Romney) to fix things.......when the parties they belong to caused the problems in the first place..........be your own man and stop following the herd.....sheeple. Do your own research and don't just accept anything Faux News tells you......the media is corporate owned, controlled and government regulated..........so they are only going to tell you what they want you to hear....wake up sheeple b4 it's too late.....!!
Animal Control

Lady Lake, FL

#450 Jun 17, 2012
"If congress doesn't like the amnesty end-run, then they should,
....pass the Dream Act."
See,? Liberalism IS "Everyone is entitled,
...to MY opinion".
Animal Control

Lady Lake, FL

#451 Jun 17, 2012
Gumbee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm mind controlled.........? That's funny......lol
I'm not the one voting Demowitt or Republiclown........now that's mind controll sheeple.......but you keep on voting Republiclown like your media puppet masters at Faux News tell you to do.......and see how much better things get for you..........lol. Keep on waiting for the government (Obama/Romney) to fix things.......when the parties they belong to caused the problems in the first place..........be your own man and stop following the herd.....sheeple. Do your own research and don't just accept anything Faux News tells you......the media is corporate owned, controlled and government regulated..........so they are only going to tell you what they want you to hear....wake up sheeple b4 it's too late.....!!
You keep misspelling Fox News, Fox News, Fox News, like you have tourettes or something. Tell me, did Fox News have to fire any one for falsifying anything they broadcast? Uhh...no...that was NBC,...as in MSnbc...the home of Al "I'm not Paying" Sharpton and Rachel MadCow Disease....
Gumbee

Haslet, TX

#452 Jun 17, 2012
the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
Once again, the broken blacks just don't understand what just happened.
Obama didn't grant the illegals amnesty. He didn't even provide them that promised "Road to Citizenship".
He granted them all work visas...just like Bush tried to do and was villified by both sides for it.
That bodes very poorly for any negro who currently has a job or is currently looking for a job. The Mexican will always be the preferred hire and they fill the same minority quotas that you used to.
Obama, being the best imitation of Bush he can be, just killed you, and you still worship him. You just aren't very smart people
Both the Democrats and the Republicans are killing the whole country....but yet you and the majority of the country still votes for these crooks.......(myself not included)......so is it safe to say Americans in general aren't very smart people....??!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,204
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Sammy 136,442
War: USA vs Africa (Apr '15) 6 min Uhu 95
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 17 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,567
..........Trump is mentally unfit! 17 min White and Armed 4
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 20 min Concentrated Juice 75
White Women Should Submit To Black Men (May '12) 21 min erica 41
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 24 min Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web