how come black women never post their...

how come black women never post their real pics on here?

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Good girl gone bad”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2013
I just posted mine. I don't see anybody posting pics on here.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#4 Aug 4, 2013
I've posted face pics on here before, but never for long.

For those of us who aren't trolls, we still live a very normal everyday life. People in my hometown don't need to know that I'm on Topix.

Plus, this is a feeding ground for weird people and psychos. I don't want to become prey for a stalker.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#6 Aug 4, 2013
LOL at this. Why does anyone on here need to prove anything to you, as if they need you stamp of approval.
Blue Ivy

Indonesia

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
I've posted face pics on here before, but never for long.
For those of us who aren't trolls, we still live a very normal everyday life. People in my hometown don't need to know that I'm on Topix.
Plus, this is a feeding ground for weird people and psychos. I don't want to become prey for a stalker.
Yea people can steal your pic. LOL excuses excuses. Only the good looking people will post their pics, ug mugs don't want to get clowned. This is a mean forum.
Blue Ivy

Indonesia

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Wait! What about the guys. They don't post pics either the ones who have are oogly. I wont say any names.
Cee Gawd

Fremont, CA

#9 Aug 4, 2013
You got low self-esteem, friend.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#10 Aug 4, 2013
You really think anyone wants to show who they are when you got wackos who could possibly be planning mass destruction lol, ok that was a bit of an exaggeration, but many crazy people on this site and all it takes is image searching you before they find out all your information, plus this isn't a dating site, we come to talk about issues, not about attracting people on this site they hae dating sites for that.
Blue Ivy

Indonesia

#11 Aug 4, 2013
Excuses excuses. Image searching only finds the specific pic you post, so if you do not have the specific pic on any other site then no one will find you. just keep it real.

Level 4

and not your hair

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Blue Ivy wrote:
Excuses excuses. Image searching only finds the specific pic you post, so if you do not have the specific pic on any other site then no one will find you. just keep it real.
Dang you must really want to see some black women lol, is it really that serious that people don't feel safe about putting pictures on a site like this, people who need to see me do.
one hunna

Indonesia

#13 Aug 4, 2013
Well do not pictures on any site then. The same can happen with instagram, twitter, facebook I know you all have pictures on those sites. Be for real, no one wants to post real pics because they will get clowned on here.
Giggs

Basingstoke, UK

#14 Aug 4, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
LOL at this. Why does anyone on here need to prove anything to you, as if they need you stamp of approval.
Ive seen your posts a lot on hear.

You used to vent all your personal insecurities on this forum about how men treated you now you vent your attitude problems.

I bet your one of these ugly fat attitude queens ones who looks like a you know what. An runs round the pavement shouting "awwwwe hell no" and "ohhhhhh lawd".

You will never be married.

Level 4

and not your hair

#15 Aug 4, 2013
Most people don't post pictures for the sole purpose of staying anonymous, people here are no one to you, your twitter, tumblr, etc friends are people you enjoy seeing and talking to, welcome to the world of the internet. I don't see racist post their pics either or most people period, but of course this site is put Black women down, lol.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#16 Aug 4, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive seen your posts a lot on hear.
You used to vent all your personal insecurities on this forum about how men treated you now you vent your attitude problems.
I bet your one of these ugly fat attitude queens ones who looks like a you know what. An runs round the pavement shouting "awwwwe hell no" and "ohhhhhh lawd".
You will never be married.
Good Lawd, you are getting colder and colder with each accusation. No matter how much you whites post the same bullsh*t about how I look in REAL LIFE I will never give you the benefit of seeing my cute little face. As always you whites are soooo insecure that you are ready to jump the fence on how I look as a black woman just because of what I post on here. Like I said, I don't need your stamp of approval. Now why don't YOU post YOUR pic and show everyone on here how beautiful you really are, ROTFLMBO!!!!!!
Knobheadibus Maximus

Cheltenham, UK

#17 Aug 4, 2013
Carmiana is a typical fat land whale who has deluded herself that she is "Beautiful" , and then posts a bogus photo. She has a nasty attitude, and is the type who attacks KFC staff for "disrespectin'" her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous black movie lines? 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 7
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 3 min Hunk 266
News Latinos and Whiteness 6 min Johnny 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,620,318
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 7 min Factsmatter 33
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 10 min Yisraelite Suprem... 11
Can America Become 80% White Again? 15 min Knoxxie 208
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min Deanna 35,342
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 36 min nope 1,578
Black people leech off of white people 2 hr Redefined 140
More from around the web