Why is it that trolls pick at us for ...
Carol

Orem, UT

#23 Jan 11, 2013
I loves me some fried chicken, rice with homemade gravy and brocoli...

Throw in apple pie for desert and that's some yummy eating.

Don't forget the watermelon esp if its sweet...yum yum yum.

Grape soda is pure yuck though, lol.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#24 Jan 11, 2013
[QUOTE who=" Capt. Itsumi Fojimoto"]<quoted text>
Don't forget the neck rings that make those gullets a foot long.[/QUOTE]

Erase my response and replace it with yurs! Nice moderating!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Its fried Chicken and not just chicken .
fried chicken from a take a way shop .
which suggests that Blacks dont go to the grocery shop, buy some produce and then go home and cook dinner, a healthy dinner .
They would rather just stop of at tyhe local fried chicken shop and buy unhealthy food .
Shows laziness , an inability to plan and a disregard for their own health
Carol

Orem, UT

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Fluke- wrote:
Its fried Chicken and not just chicken .
fried chicken from a take a way shop .
which suggests that Blacks dont go to the grocery shop, buy some produce and then go home and cook dinner, a healthy dinner .
They would rather just stop of at tyhe local fried chicken shop and buy unhealthy food .
Shows laziness , an inability to plan and a disregard for their own health
Black folks probably cook more than whites.... Many just eat too much.

Fried chicken is not healthy but you can use natural oils to fry it and only eat it every now and then.....

But I agree all Americans eat too much fast food.

Plus overeating is a sign of other problems..... blk women were in shape prior to the 90%...

I believe many are over eating now due to depression.
Pe sha do

Tiverton, RI

#27 Jan 11, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Black folks probably cook more than whites.... Many just eat too much.

Fried chicken is not healthy but you can use natural oils to fry it and only eat it every now and then.....

But I agree all Americans eat too much fast food.

Plus overeating is a sign of other problems..... blk women were in shape prior to the 90%...

I believe many are over eating now due to depression.
Yes yes, and many more eat because they are lazy useless fat pigs.
Carol

Orem, UT

#28 Jan 11, 2013
Pe sha do wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't survive the typical degrading, vicious insults, blk women have had to endure...

Which is why they turned to food in the first place and became fat in the 90s.

1% of it would probably have you in a fetal position.
Carol

Orem, UT

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Pe sha do wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably changed your name, I wasn't mad at you nor proud African American.
stupid cluckers

UK

#30 Jan 11, 2013
it also makes blacks WALK like chickens - what other explanation is there for black men walking like chickens? or are they descended from Chickens, like Chicken George was?
Pe sha do

Tiverton, RI

#31 Jan 11, 2013
stupid cluckers wrote:
it also makes blacks WALK like chickens - what other explanation is there for black men walking like chickens? or are they descended from Chickens, like Chicken George was?
Chicken George was truly a great house boy.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32 Jan 11, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't survive the typical degrading, vicious insults, blk women have had to endure...
Can you do me a favour?
Can you give me some "vicious abuse" , I need an excuse to go out for a drink tonight .
Thanks
Carol

Orem, UT

#33 Jan 11, 2013
Fluke- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you do me a favour?
Can you give me some "vicious abuse" , I need an excuse to go out for a drink tonight .
Thanks
Nope, sorry hun.
stupid cluckers

UK

#34 Jan 11, 2013
Pe sha do wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken George was truly a great house boy.
he was also part chicken, and 98% of all AAs are descended from him,. hence the chicken walk so common in schwoogies.
proud cracker

Spain

#35 Jan 11, 2013
It's mostly because the schwoogies only seem to eat FRIED CHICKEN.

White folks have all sorts of famous recipes for chicken, from chicken parmigiana to chicken chasseur, and Whites eatrecipe chicken from all other world cuisine, harisssa, tagine, tikka, tandoori, curried {Japanese, Thai, Viet, Indian, China etc}, then don't forget all the Mexican, Cajun and Spanish dishes, so many ways to have chicken but Negroes only seem to eat if fried.

As for folks being lazy, I've cooked most of the above, successfully, the way to a good woman's heart is to be her equal in the kitchen lol

...and I would agree with other posters here, that Negroes tend to suck the bone dry, looks quite disgusting, maybe it's a relic behavior from Africa where good food is hard to find lol

I honestly think, that if one looked at the bones afterwards, it would look like a wild animal had gnawed them...

I guess as addicted as they are to chicken, and how disgusting they look eating it, at least it's an evolutionary step away from their cousins in Africa, still eating their neighbors. Don't go to lunch in Liberia or Congo, you could be lunch lol
proud cracker

Spain

#36 Jan 11, 2013
stupid cluckers wrote:
<quoted text>he was also part chicken, and 98% of all AAs are descended from him,. hence the chicken walk so common in schwoogies.
Interesting posit lol

Geneticists opinion varies worldwide BUT the majority say that humans, and Negroes, share up to 98% of DNA with chimpanzees and around 60% with chickens.

Now, here's what I think, Negroes are an older species than humans, so that branched off of the evolutionary tree closer to the chimps and the chicken ancestor's. White folks are the new guys on the block and have evolved several times since then, something like this, proto-chicken > proto-chimpanzees > east Africans > Eurasians > Caucasians > White folks.

So there are at least four evolutionary stages between humans and Negroes, making our descent from chickens and chimps more evolutionarily distant.

It is because Negroes are closer related to chickens and chimps, that they manifest chicken and chimp behavior, for example, they walk like chickens - head and legs - and behave like chimps around food or social gatherings lol
Umm

Atlanta, GA

#37 Jan 11, 2013
some comments were funny. some black people do eat chciken like their starving. something else for racist whites to get off to. make you feel good huh?
Umm

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jan 11, 2013
chicken*
lubs dat chikkin

Brea, CA

#39 Jan 11, 2013
It's just plain racist, you can have chicken many different ways, thighs, legs, quarters, breast, wings and whole chicken.

Who cares what crackers say anyhow?

Is it going to stop BP eating chicken?

Black men, if you had any dignity at all you'd arm yourselves and take the fight to Evil Whitey!

You are owed reparations!

You are owed money for racism!

You are owed money for discrimination!

You have a right to all of Evil Whitey's wealth because you built America!

All America's wealth came as a result of your cotton and tobacco picking!

If you ugly penniless slave descendants had any self-respect at all you'd be declaring war on Evil Whitey and taking by force what you'll never be given by your white oppressors!
Colonel Sanders

Kansas City, MO

#40 Jan 11, 2013
Umm wrote:
some comments were funny. some black people do eat chciken like their starving. something else for racist whites to get off to. make you feel good huh?
We already feel good, we comment and laugh at Negro chicken eating habits, just like we would watching chimps at a zoo. Ask yourself, do you 'feel good' when you watch monkeys, apes and chimps at the zoo? It's just entertainment.

Even you admit that they eat it like they're starving, aren't you disgusted to see such behavior?

Maybe it is the only cooked meal they have a week, from spending all their money on drugs, drinking 40s and smoking Newports, who knows.

But it is comical, just like Negroes find it funny to see White folks in the Sun, never see any Negro complain about that racism....
Pe sha do

Tiverton, RI

#41 Jan 11, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't survive the typical degrading, vicious insults, blk women have had to endure...

Yes it was the insults hurled at the negro women? They eat because they have no self control. There is always an excuse but unfortunately the truth is they are just fat slobs that are lazy. Many mammies are huge and need to eat less garbage.
Carol

Orem, UT

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Pe sha do wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was the insults hurled at the negro women? They eat because they have no self control. There is always an excuse but unfortunately the truth is they are just fat slobs that are lazy. Many mammies are huge and need to eat less garbage.
Again why did you change your name ...were you paid off too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,710,017
How America betraded pro white arabs who suppor... 4 min Spinning 360 waves 4
Why are Negroes here in North America? 8 min Jake 59
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 10 min Lol 21
Hawaiians hating blacks (Sep '07) 14 min Pumpernickel 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Micha Ben Israel 137,915
Ghetto Baby Names (Sep '07) 21 min Emerson 168
*** Trump at 50%! *** 28 min Polaris 16
Smartest posters on Topix afam 38 min Jake 195
More from around the web