Why is it that trolls pick at us for ...

Why is it that trolls pick at us for eating chicken?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Just say NOOOO”

Level 3

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
Everybody eats chicken and bake chicken is good for you. Bodybuilders eat a lot of chicken to build muscles. Why is it that white trolls love to poke at us for eating the same foods they eat. Chicken is in almost everything from soups to pastas. The country made a holiday where we all share a feast around a bird last time I check turkeys are birds. So what gives white trolls and another thing after reading some of these hate filled post a good number of white trolls live in country where there are virtually no blacks that alone proves to me that white trolls are losers with nothing better else to do but think about us. It's kind of wired that we are on their minds so much when they see very little of us besides on tv and have absolutely zero contact with blacks altogether.
Jiggz! No time no see.

“Just say NOOOO”

Level 3

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

#3 Jan 10, 2013
LOL! Long time no see.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
Everybody eats chicken and bake chicken is good for you. Bodybuilders eat a lot of chicken to build muscles. Why is it that white trolls love to poke at us for eating the same foods they eat. Chicken is in almost everything from soups to pastas. The country made a holiday where we all share a feast around a bird last time I check turkeys are birds. So what gives white trolls and another thing after reading some of these hate filled post a good number of white trolls live in country where there are virtually no blacks that alone proves to me that white trolls are losers with nothing better else to do but think about us. It's kind of wired that we are on their minds so much when they see very little of us besides on tv and have absolutely zero contact with blacks altogether.
It might be because of the way black people literally attack chicken when they eat it. Being from the South, I have seen quite a few black people eat chicken and they chomp and clean them bones like there's no tomorrow. Some of them appear to become possessed and go into an altered stated of mind resulting in a frenzy the way they aggressively bite and tear away at drumsticks and wings in particular. I am not making this up. I have seen blacks go koo-koo right after that first bite like a pack of starving hyenas.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
One Sunday we got out of church abnormally early (u know we stay in chuuuuuuuuurch til the sun go down) but anyway, we got out hella early. I went pass the Popeyes chicken joint you could not even get in the parking lot, NUTTIN BUT KKKRACKAS in the lot and piled in and out the store. KFC was no better. White people go to church early just so that their funky chicken eatin azzes can hog up all the bird.

Trust, when white folk pick at black people for doing the same thing that they do, these [email protected] are just trying to cover up their own embarrassment and SHAME!

We are their scape goats.
Capt. Itsumi Fojimoto

Tiverton, RI

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text>It might be because of the way black people literally attack chicken when they eat it. Being from the South, I have seen quite a few black people eat chicken and they chomp and clean them bones like there's no tomorrow. Some of them appear to become possessed and go into an altered stated of mind resulting in a frenzy the way they aggressively bite and tear away at drumsticks and wings in particular. I am not making this up. I have seen blacks go koo-koo right after that first bite like a pack of starving hyenas.
I agree with you it's not that they eat chicken. Chicken is great!!! It's the attack mode they go into whence getting the first bite. A few nights ago we were out to eat and a pack of black buffalo came in and were seated a table over from us. There were six of them that faithful night. They ordered a load of wings and soda. When those orders came out it was like a frenzy of lip smacking, groaning and sucking of meat off the bone. That's all you could hear and the focus in which they stared and studied the wings. It was a riot. They howled and hooted all night between feeds.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiggz! No time no see.
Honkie bucks are boring people; its said, that they have sex with their dogs.
Sex abuse right there. Can you amagen...'Vick' served time because he allowed dogs to fight; dogs get banged by them and THAT gets unnoticed; wow..dogs who are sexually abuse by white people suffers with this abuse daily.
Bestiality-the bible strongly speaks out against this behavior; yet this is the very thing w-people do;( hethens) wicked hethens.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 10, 2013
[QUOTE who=" Capt. Itsumi Fojimoto"]<quoted text>
I agree with you it's not that they eat chicken. Chicken is great!!! It's the attack mode they go into whence getting the first bite. A few nights ago we were out to eat and a pack of black buffalo came in and were seated a table over from us. There were six of them that faithful night. They ordered a load of wings and soda. When those orders came out it was like a frenzy of lip smacking, groaning and sucking of meat off the bone. That's all you could hear and the focus in which they stared and studied the wings. It was a riot. They howled and hooted all night between feeds.[/QUOTE] LOL!!!! Great post. It is quite clear after reading that entertaining post that you too have been witness to the possessed feeding frenzy that blacks display when chicken puts them into an altered state of consciousness. Chicken to blacks is what a rack of lamb or pork chops is to a wolf. Negroes reach their highest state of bliss when they are chomping on chicken. I just wonder how many blacks make the annual pilgrimage to Colonel Sander's grave which is regarded as the Holy Mecca of all chicken. I heard that every negro is expected to make the trip at least once in their life. It's a black thing.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> It might be because of the way black people literally attack chicken when they eat it. Being from the South, I have seen quite a few black people eat chicken and they chomp and clean them bones like there's no tomorrow. Some of them appear to become possessed and go into an altered stated of mind resulting in a frenzy the way they aggressively bite and tear away at drumsticks and wings in particular. I am not making this up. I have seen blacks go koo-koo right after that first bite like a pack of starving hyenas.
LMFAO!! Now, I've heard everything. LOL. The writers' workshop is down the street. Thanks for the chuckle before bed. Oyasuminasai.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> It might be because of the way black people literally attack chicken when they eat it. Being from the South, I have seen quite a few black people eat chicken and they chomp and clean them bones like there's no tomorrow. Some of them appear to become possessed and go into an altered stated of mind resulting in a frenzy the way they aggressively bite and tear away at drumsticks and wings in particular. I am not making this up. I have seen blacks go koo-koo right after that first bite like a pack of starving hyenas.
Can't help notice how WHITE PEOPLE attack steak; they even eat it RAW.
So 'rear' until the 'PINK' inside literally is FILLED with blood.they eat steak like
SAVAGE DOGS; yet takes out time to notice how black people SO-CAll eat chicken.
They even eat chicken in their 'casserole' purchase BBQ hot wings WITH BEER for football viewing- a sofa filled with 'honkie boys' however, they have the nerve to comment on someone in reference to chicken eating.
Is that not: "the White Snowman Calling The WHite Snowflake White"
Colonel Sanders

Wise, VA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
I hate it when they pack KFC and deep throat the chicken bones.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiggz! No time no see.
White 'honks' fantasy lies, honkie please!
Capt. Itsumi Fojimoto

Tiverton, RI

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Colonel Sanders wrote:
I hate it when they pack KFC and deep throat the chicken bones.
It's a simple throwback to their cannibal days. They must taste the same bloodlust for chicken as they did for human flesh.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>One Sunday we got out of church abnormally early (u know we stay in chuuuuuuuuurch til the sun go down) but anyway, we got out hella early. I went pass the Popeyes chicken joint you could not even get in the parking lot, NUTTIN BUT KKKRACKAS in the lot and piled in and out the store. KFC was no better. White people go to church early just so that their funky chicken eatin azzes can hog up all the bird.
Trust, when white folk pick at black people for doing the same thing that they do, these [email protected] are just trying to cover up their own embarrassment and SHAME!
We are their scape goats.
There should be no shame in eating chicken / the bird or any food for that matter; ignorant white honkie fools, has always managed to hang onto a white started MYTH about black people and chicken.
Let them tell it, white people don't ever eat chicken.its a racist myth towards blk people, started by white ppl.
When at fast food resrurants the thing their little honklets wants to order- is chicken McNuggets. Honk adults, BBQ buffulo hot wings, and the can tear up a BLOODY RAW steak. There's just something about white people and steak; they are a meat and potatoes eating clan; especially RAW STEAK. The way they attack it- its something SHOCKING to observe.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 10, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help notice how WHITE PEOPLE attack steak; they even eat it RAW.
So 'rear' until the 'PINK' inside literally is FILLED with blood.they eat steak like
SAVAGE DOGS; yet takes out time to notice how black people SO-CAll eat chicken.
They even eat chicken in their 'casserole' purchase BBQ hot wings WITH BEER for football viewing- a sofa filled with 'honkie boys' however, they have the nerve to comment on someone in reference to chicken eating.
Is that not: "the White Snowman Calling The WHite Snowflake White"
I can't help notice how far OFF TOPIC you are. This thread is not about white people and steak. It's about NEGROES AND CHICKEN. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!! Your weak attempt at deflection is pathetic and only serves to prove that I'm RIGHT or else you would not be trying to change the subject ALTOGETHER. BUSTED!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Try harder, Bojangles.
auntie bee

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
because they eat them with the feathers still on and still alive.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
Maybe they are allergic to it and envy chicken eaters.
auntie bee

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
isnt it hard to eat chickie wearing a full set of lip plates from da muddaland?
Capt. Itsumi Fojimoto

Tiverton, RI

#20 Jan 11, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
Don't forget the neck rings that make those gullets a foot long.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 11, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
The thread is about EATING chicken NOT looking like a CHICKEN HEAD, oh I get it you were confused.

I'll fix it for you. THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU...H_O!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 11, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
You eat chicken with yure liplates on? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,384,149
Why do blacks look and act like apes? 6 min 2 Dogs 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Ppp 44,988
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 7 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,490
Why are Black Males so Dumb? 8 min Truth Hurts 4
Dear White People 8 min Gremlin 8
Caucasians Don't Know The Human Cycle 10 min Truth Hurts 1
I do not like black men 21 min Dan Snow 85
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 25 min ugly monkeys 188
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min yisarel 134,504
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 hr Savant 88
More from around the web