Next Last
Guar

AOL

#1 Aug 11, 2009
August 11, 2009
Black Cop Charged with Rape in Alaska
Filed under: Civil Rights—@ 6:59 am

by Jeff Davis

The Washington Post reports:“A decorated Anchorage police officer has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women while he was on duty. Anthony Rollins, a 13-year veteran and former department spokesman, was indicted by a grand jury and arrested Wednesday. He’s being held on a $100,000 bond.”

Giving someone a gun and a badge used to be a job reserved for the most responsible of White men. Giving someone that much authority and power is a recipe for disaster if you water down the hiring policies for police. It’s not just a question of being smart enough to do the job. People need good character. Blacks make up 13 percent of the population and commit about 50 percent of the rapes in the US. Blacks have a much greater tendency toward crime than Whites. Maybe it’s a bad idea to give a gun and a badge to a black man.

The Post continues:“Rollins, 41, is charged with four counts of first-degree sexual assault, six counts of second-degree sexual assault, four counts of criminal use of a computer and six counts of official misconduct. Authorities said that police, with assistance from the FBI, began an investigation into Rollins’ past contact with women, and found five more alleged victims as far back as March 2006…[The police] would not elaborate on how Rollins met the women, saying only that Rollins encountered them during field interviews. Details of the assaults were sketchy in the indictment documents. Police and prosecutors also gave few details, saying the investigation is ongoing.”

Given that this was a black rapist in Alaska and most -if not all- of the victims were likely to be White, I think we all know how that went. Blacks aren’t the only minority law officers to break the law. It seems like there’s a news story every month about a Latino cop sexually assaulting a woman he pulled over or getting caught in some other illegal business. How hard is it to understand that if you get too many Third World cops, you’ll have Third World corruption?
The article notes “Rollins, who is married, has been honored by police several times. Last year, he received the department’s Medal of Valor for rescuing a man from a burning building. In 2004, he received the department’s Meritorious Conduct award for his role in an anti-bullying program in local schools.”

TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS ON THE RACIST ANTI WHITE MEDIA

Anyone care for a beer?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532921,00...
Squeaky Jones

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2009
"TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS ON THE RACIST ANTI WHITE MEDIA"

You also won't hear a peep out of Racists Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Tony Brown, Louis Farrakhan, or any other of these Black racist morons.
pinky 42

Chualar, CA

#3 Aug 11, 2009
this comes as no suprise!

he will probably get 15 to life w a possibility of parole. but still a black-cop-rapist will not last long in any prison! can you say multiple stab wounds! lol, hes done for!!!
Mark

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2009
You most likely won't hear a peep out of the coloreds on this forum either. They are in DENIAL and avoid such realisms.
jimmy

AOL

#5 Aug 11, 2009
Guar wrote:
August 11, 2009
Black Cop Charged with Rape in Alaska
Filed under: Civil Rights—@ 6:59 am
by Jeff Davis
The Washington Post reports:“A decorated Anchorage police officer has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women while he was on duty. Anthony Rollins, a 13-year veteran and former department spokesman, was indicted by a grand jury and arrested Wednesday. He’s being held on a $100,000 bond.”
Giving someone a gun and a badge used to be a job reserved for the most responsible of White men. Giving someone that much authority and power is a recipe for disaster if you water down the hiring policies for police. It’s not just a question of being smart enough to do the job. People need good character. Blacks make up 13 percent of the population and commit about 50 percent of the rapes in the US. Blacks have a much greater tendency toward crime than Whites. Maybe it’s a bad idea to give a gun and a badge to a black man.
The Post continues:“Rollins, 41, is charged with four counts of first-degree sexual assault, six counts of second-degree sexual assault, four counts of criminal use of a computer and six counts of official misconduct. Authorities said that police, with assistance from the FBI, began an investigation into Rollins’ past contact with women, and found five more alleged victims as far back as March 2006…[The police] would not elaborate on how Rollins met the women, saying only that Rollins encountered them during field interviews. Details of the assaults were sketchy in the indictment documents. Police and prosecutors also gave few details, saying the investigation is ongoing.”
Given that this was a black rapist in Alaska and most -if not all- of the victims were likely to be White, I think we all know how that went. Blacks aren’t the only minority law officers to break the law. It seems like there’s a news story every month about a Latino cop sexually assaulting a woman he pulled over or getting caught in some other illegal business. How hard is it to understand that if you get too many Third World cops, you’ll have Third World corruption?
The article notes “Rollins, who is married, has been honored by police several times. Last year, he received the department’s Medal of Valor for rescuing a man from a burning building. In 2004, he received the department’s Meritorious Conduct award for his role in an anti-bullying program in local schools.”
TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS ON THE RACIST ANTI WHITE MEDIA
Anyone care for a beer?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532921,00...
this clown needs to be castrated.
this is why i watch fox news.
it's unbias news.
msnbc or cnn would never show this.

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#8 Aug 11, 2009
_MAXX_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Cop
Sounds like one of those oxen morans
I think you're an 'oxen moran'.

spikewebbe

Boston, MA

#9 Aug 11, 2009
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
this clown needs to be castrated.
this is why i watch fox news.
it's unbias news.
msnbc or cnn would never show this.
Fox news is unbiased?? You've got to be joking.
Pere du Champ

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2009
Faux News is blatantly conservative propaganda.

MSNBC tends toward the left. CNN is right down the middle.

Conservatives claim news is "biased" if it doesn't show only stories which confirm their own special bigotries and racism, and which ignores any stories critical of corporate power.

Faux News is the closest to Nazi propaganda we have in the USA unless you go straight to the National Alliance for information...
jimmy

AOL

#12 Aug 11, 2009
_MAXX_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Cop
funny how msnbc and cnn never showed this.
if the women were black and the cop was white the liberals would have this on every hour on the hour.
fox news rocks.
ADV

Villa Park, IL

#13 Aug 11, 2009
_MAXX_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Cop
Hi Maxx........

I like the play on words....

You're too funny,dude........

Good day to you.......
diehard77

Farmville, VA

#14 Aug 11, 2009
You would be surprised as to how many rapes that go unreported. It seems to be a lot more black males raping white women than there are white men raping black women. Anyone regardless of what color that is convicted of rape of a woman or child should be shot or hung. This case also let's you know it's corrupt cops out there and not only black cops.
Some think a badge gives them the right to do what ever they wish. This cop that committed this crime will find out what it's like to be raped once he goes to prison. He won't last long. Maybe justice will be served behind bars? Add one more black prisoner to the list.

spikewebbe

Boston, MA

#16 Aug 11, 2009
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how msnbc and cnn never showed this.
if the women were black and the cop was white the liberals would have this on every hour on the hour.
fox news rocks.
Hey, shut the hell, Jimmy. Do you watch EVERY single minute of all the news casts? These stations don't cover EVERY crime, dummy. Some woman getting rape isn't world wild news sometimes, sad to say. You sound like a typical bias right winger.

“But if you lose ”

Since: Aug 09

the devil gets your soul

#17 Aug 11, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, shut the hell, Jimmy. Do you watch EVERY single minute of all the news casts? These stations don't cover EVERY crime, dummy. Some woman getting rape isn't world wild news sometimes, sad to say. You sound like a typical bias right winger.
"Hey, shut the hell, Jimmy."
Wow, that's GOT to hurt.
Stutter much?
First day without the see-and-say?
What are you trying to prove insulting people for no reason and making a fool of yourself in the process by leaving a word completely out of your sentence?
Or, are you going to lie and call that a "typo"?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#18 Aug 11, 2009
What's wrong people?

Just a few weeks ago after Professor Gates got arrested for entering his own home, you were all on the bandwagon that police deserve credibility and respect. What happened? Why the change all of a sudden? Whose to say those victims are telling the truth and are not slandering an officer of the law?

Too funny!!

spikewebbe

Boston, MA

#19 Aug 11, 2009
JohnnyFiddler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's GOT to hurt.
Stutter much?
What are you trying to prove insulting people for no reason and making a fool of yourself in the process by leaving a word completely out of your sentence?
First of all, was I talking to you?? Hello? And Jimmy and I have it like that okay?? Are you his nurse maid now. You should see some of the stuff he writes on this forum.

spikewebbe

Boston, MA

#20 Aug 11, 2009
JohnnyFiddler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's GOT to hurt.
Stutter much?
Another alias, Jughead, to stalk me??? You crack me up. You must be in the witness protection program. Now I know you and Jimmy are lovers. Are same sex marriages recognized in trailer parks? Ha ha ha...
jimmy

AOL

#22 Aug 11, 2009
JohnnyFiddler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's GOT to hurt.
Stutter much?
i pay no attention to spike, because he is a left wing clown who is for gays having marraige rights. if spike was running the country, men would be wearing nylons and women hard hats.
people like spike and obama are the reason this country lost much of its pride.
free healthcare for illegals is another one of obama's policies that spike supports. have you ever noticed how negros are anti-system, yet support anything obama says or does.
if obama told them shyt had vitamin c in it, every negro in america would be digging out their toilets.

: shakes head

“But if you lose ”

the devil gets your soul

#23 Aug 11, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, was I talking to you?? Hello? And Jimmy and I have it like that okay?? Are you his nurse maid now. You should see some of the stuff he writes on this forum.
TWO replies to the SAME post?

LOL...just let me know if I strike a nerve by having a conniption, or some other "subtle" sign, Sparky.

I wonder how long until I see "see-and-say" in one of your replies, Knucklehead...???

“But if you lose ”

the devil gets your soul

#24 Aug 11, 2009
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
i pay no attention to spike, because he is a left wing clown who is for gays having marraige rights. if spike was running the country, men would be wearing nylons and women hard hats.
people like spike and obama are the reason this country lost much of its pride.
free healthcare for illegals is another one of obama's policies that spike supports. have you ever noticed how negros are anti-system, yet support anything obama says or does.
if obama told them shyt had vitamin c in it, every negro in america would be digging out their toilets.
: shakes head
If Obsama announced Gift Cards for coming out from the DL, he'd bankrupt the country in a week...
lolz!!!
jimmy

AOL

#25 Aug 11, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
i always speak the truth.
with me you know where i stand, there is no wishy - washy politics or views with me.
i'm a straight up and proud white man.
i treasure my conservative values.

( smiles )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,394,558
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 1 min enoch powell 13
It's a "Powder Keg" I Tell Ya!.. 6 min Oh No You Di-nt 13
Does BM mean bowel movement? (Jan '12) 9 min wheres dem amberl... 5
Black men are so WEAK and CHILDISH. (Oct '11) 11 min T-BOS 21
I ain't no cracker 15 min Stupid Thread 7
Get Off The Black & White Race Nonsense - Orlan... 16 min Infowhores 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min Shebrew 135,940
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min TranshumanX 46,252
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Stupid Thread 1,293
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 44 min Sara 94
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr dreamhunk 32,535
More from around the web