Allen West: Im Black by Birth, Not by Choice !LMAO

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
In a week of circus like activity for the GOP, Republican Congressman Allen West may have taken the award for the most over the top statement ever give n. In a recent sit down with the Florida Representative, CNN anchor John King asked Mr. West how he felt about being a black Congressman during Black History Month.
In light of this month being Black History Month, I feel no way involved with this negro celebration of half accomplishments and borderline Communist agendas.

View the list of these fearless leaders of black America. Black inhabitants of America knew their place at the table, and knew they could not eat off the same plate of the more than welcoming white men and women of the time. These men, I use that term lightly, like Malcolm X pushed themselves into the homes of innocent white Americans. This action riled up the negro, and scared the living hell out of people. I am no way apart of this community of transported Africans, I myself am an American. Im a good ol boy from the great state of Florida, an d a citizen of this great nation. I know God recognizes me as my true self, a proud, strong white man given dark pigmentation. God had to give the blacks at least one intelligent person, so he chose to give me dark skin. I curse my birth as a black man every day. Im black by birth, not by choice. It will all be sorted out when my name is called, and I step in front of the great white Jesus himself.
In outrage, many black organizations and churches took to the internet. The NAACP posted a Tweet saying Mr. West is entitled to his own opinion, no matter how outrageous it is. Many black Americans feel that Mr. West should be removed from his position according to a recent Yahoo! poll

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 7, 2012
OMG...he actually said this...aloud...to CNN? LOL! What was he thinking.
Rich Girl

New Orleans, LA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
Allen West is a fool.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2012
it isnt true
TheOriginalDoby

Elk Grove, CA

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Fake
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#6 Mar 7, 2012
lovey26x wrote:
I told you Black men are dumb MACEO! lmao

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Mar 7, 2012
MACEO-Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>I told you Black men are dumb MACEO! lmao
Can we get past this "MACEO" thing. It's boring.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 7, 2012
F-A-K-E !!!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 7, 2012
lovey26x wrote:
He was thinking, YOU weren't... Lol!! I hope you follow me.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#10 Mar 7, 2012
This will turn out to be a fake story.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 7, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
This will turn out to be a fake story.
So you thought it would be a good idea to read Andersons PM's ?

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Mar 7, 2012
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
He was thinking, YOU weren't... Lol!! I hope you follow me.
What happened to you Mayo? I was reading where you had a mini meltdown on Topix? Are you okay? I'm asking sincerely.
Alkebulan Knight XII

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Allen West is my role model, and I doubt that he made this statement.
Jean

Renton, WA

#15 Mar 10, 2012
I am going to believe with every fiber in me that he did not say that until I see a link for myself.
Jean

Renton, WA

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Until I see a link I am going to believe he did not say that.
Audrey

Clovis, CA

#17 Mar 10, 2012
What was the question asked prior to this answer?
Sadbutrue wrote:
In a week of circus like ivity for the GOP, Republican Congressman Allen West may have taken the award for the most over the top statement ever give n. In a recent sit down with the Florida Representative, CNN anchor John King asked Mr. West how he felt about being a black Congressman during Black History Month.
In light of this month being Black History Month, I feel no way involved with this negro celebration of half accomplishments and borderline Communist agendas.
View the list of these fearless leaders of black America. Black inhabitants of America knew their place at the table, and knew they could not eat off the same plate of the more than welcoming white men and women of the time. These men, I use that term lightly, like Malcolm X pushed themselves into the homes of innocent white Americans. This action riled up the negro, and scared the living hell out of people. I am no way apart of this community of transported Africans, I myself am an American. Im a good ol boy from the great state of Florida, an d a citizen of this great nation. I know God recognizes me as my true self, a proud, strong white man given dark pigmentation. God had to give the blacks at least one intelligent person, so he chose to give me dark skin. I curse my birth as a black man every day. Im black by birth, not by choice. It will all be sorted out when my name is called, and I step in front of the great white Jesus himself.
In outrage, many black organizations and churches took to the internet. The NAACP posted a Tweet saying Mr. West is entitled to his own opinion, no matter how outrageous it is. Many black Americans feel that Mr. West should be removed from his position according to a recent Yahoo! poll

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#18 Mar 11, 2012
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
So you thought it would be a good idea to read Andersons PM's ?
Yes...they entertain me :)
Confront the person who betrayed your trust, not the person who has been here a couple of months.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#19 Mar 11, 2012
lovey26x wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you Mayo? I was reading where you had a mini meltdown on Topix? Are you okay? I'm asking sincerely.
If you were asking sincerely, you would have discreetly PMed her, like a decent sister, instead of bring it up on the forum like a sly fox.
Proud to be black

New York, NY

#20 Mar 14, 2012
I don't care what nationality a person is; behavior of this magnitude only shows his ignorance.
Kai

San Francisco, CA

#21 Mar 19, 2012
I doubt if he said this. I mean even an Uncle Tom is not dumb enough to commit political suicide. But he still is no good to the Black Community and I am sure most of that community agrees with me. Oh, by the way, I am Irish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 116,676
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 13 min Redefined 59
Blacks Claim Everybody but Nobody Claim Blacks 14 min matador 32
All women prefer white men 16 min Big Knob 4,340
"All Negroes on Earth Cruelly Slaughtered... 19 min Aliens Did Us A S... 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
Big Nose on Asian women not dissed ??! (Jun '10) 30 min Redefined 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,782
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 hr KIP 382
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 6 hr sham 101
More from around the web