Black or White?

Black or White?

There are 21 comments on the opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com story from May 16, 2011, titled Black or White?. In it, opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

In the South of the 18th and 19th century, one family’s journey from black to white.

February 1861, just weeks after Louisiana seceded from the Union, Randall Lee Gibson enlisted as a private in a state army regiment. The son of a wealthy sugar planter and valedictorian of Yale’s Class of 1853, Gibson had long supported secession. Conflict was inevitable, he believed, not because of states’ rights or the propriety or necessity of slavery. Rather, a war would be fought over the inexorable gulf between whites and blacks, or what he called “the most enlightened race” and “the most degraded of all the races of men.” Because Northern abolitionists were forcing the South to recognize “the political, civil, and social equality of all the races of men,” Gibson wrote, the South was compelled to enjoy “independence out of the Union.”...The notion that war turned on a question of black and white as opposed to slavery and freedom was hardly an intuitive position for Gibson or for the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Topix Headquarters

#1 May 16, 2011
Hey folks-

Interesting piece posted on race in the NYTimes from over the weekend, thought I'd post it in here!

tm5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2011
Interesting. Where's the rest of the story? Or is it in weekly installments?

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 May 16, 2011
One article I saved a long time ago!

Analysis: White prof finds he's not "White"
By Steve Sailer
UPI National Correspondent
Published 5/8/2002 10:06 PM

LOS ANGELES, May 8 (UPI)-- How white are blacks? How black are whites?

Because African-Americans and European-Americans have been in contact, sometimes intimate, since 1619, these questions are central to Americans' collective self-understanding. In recent years, genetic techniques for accurately determining the answers have finally become available.

Molecular anthropologist Mark D. Shriver heads a group of nine population researchers at Penn State University who are going beyond the arbitrary "one drop of blood" rule to answer these ancient questions about the family trees of the typical American "black" and "white."

They have examined DNA samples from 3,000 individuals in 25 locations around America, mostly self-identified African-Americans, looking for the gene markers that tend to differ between Europeans and Africans.

Shriver pointed out that genetically tracking admixture is difficult because differences even between subraces, such as Scandinavian versus West African, account for only about ten percent of human genetic variation. "Thus, we are all more alike than we are different," he noted.

Besides illuminating American history, Shriver hopes to use his ability to determine racial admixture to locate genes associated with illnesses that affect one race more than the other -- such as diabetes, prostate cancer, and hypertension, which are more prevalent among African-Americans, and dementia and osteoporosis among whites.

To Shriver, the most personally stunning of his findings involved one subject who reported himself to be completely white, yet whose genetic analysis showed that 22 percent of his relatively recent ancestors were African.

"I had the result for two or three years before I even looked up the ID number of the person whom we tested," a bemused Shriver recounted. "I looked at who it was and it was me! I checked myself and the rest of my relatives and tracked it through my family."

"I never considered that there were any African people in my family," remarked the 36-year-old Shriver, who looks like a typical white American. He has wavy brown hair and light skin that burns easily, but also tans darkly.

His siblings look completely European, too. "There's no real variation in my family. The admixture must have been pretty far back. It just so happens that we can detect it with the markers we have."

"My mom especially stood out as being surprised, maybe because I told her it was coming through her father." He credits his Catholic parents with providing him with a "balanced, open, and egalitarian perspective about people. But, still, she doesn't believe it about her family!"

"The part of Pennsylvania where my mother's father came from is where the Underground Railroad ended," Shriver observed, referring to the network that smuggled escaped slaves north to freedom. "There are several towns right here in Southern Pennsylvania where there are very light-skinned African-American communities that are the remnant of the Underground Railroad."

His maternal grandfather moved from Pennsylvania to Iowa, then to California, leaving behind in the process most of his ties with his relatives. Shriver is considering trying to track down his maternal grandfather's relations in Pennsylvania.

The subject of black-white admixture is particularly complicated because, since the later 17th Century, Americans with virtually any visible sub-Saharan African ancestry (the so-called "one drop of blood") have been socially categorized as simply African. Only recently has society begun to tolerate individuals like Tiger Woods (who is one-half East Asian, one-quarter sub-Saharan African, one-eighth European, and one-eighth Native American) defining themselves as anything other than as African.

Dissident
Level 1

Location hidden

#4 May 16, 2011
Indeed, Woods was criticized by some African-Americans in 1997, following the first of his three Masters' victories, for not submitting to the "one drop" definition.

Is Shriver's ancestry fairly typical for an American? In two ways, it is. First, more than 50 million whites, according to his analyses, have at least one black ancestor.

Another way to approach the question is to group together all the whites and blacks in America and calculate their mean degree of admixture. Shriver's data shows that on average, they would be about 12 or 13 percent African. So, Shriver, at 22 percent African, is fairly close to the mean.

Yet, from another perspective, Shriver is highly unusual. Even though his family tree is similar in its racial balance to the theoretical mean for blacks and whites combined, there simply aren't many African-Americans or European-Americans with anywhere near his level of admixture. Shriver pointed out, "There is a very small degree of overlap in the population distributions." In America, most of the whites are extremely European and most of the blacks are quite African.

Despite the notorious arbitrariness of the "one drop" rule, the actual American population conforms to its strictures surprisingly closely.

Granted, the "one drop" rule would be laughed out of existence if anyone attempted to impose it on a land with a more genetically blended population, such as Puerto Rico (which Shriver has begun to study). Yet, it appears possible that the rule survives in the U.S. because it's not too wildly inaccurate. Only a small fraction of the population resembles Shriver in being more than half, but less than 90 percent European.

Among self-identified whites in Shriver's sample, the average black admixture is only 0.7 percent. That's the equivalent of having among your 128 great-great-great-great-great- grandparents (who lived around two centuries ago), 127 whites and one black.

It appears that 70 percent of whites have no African ancestors. Among the 30 percent who do, the black admixture is around 2.3 percent, which would be like having about three black ancestors out of those 128.

In contrast, African-Americans are much more racially mixed than European-Americans. Yet, Shriver's study shows that they are less European that was previously believed.

Earlier, cruder studies, done before direct genetic testing was feasible, suggested that African-Americans were 25 or even 30 percent white. Shriver's project is not complete, but with data from 25 sites already in, he is coming up with 17-18 percent white ancestry among African-Americans. That's the equivalent of 106 of those 128 of your ancestors from seven generations ago having been Africans and 22 Europeans.

According to Shriver, only about 10 percent of African-Americans are over 50 percent white.

This genetic database is restricted to adults. Black-white married couples quadrupled in number between the 1960 Census and 1990 Census, so the admixture rates among children are no doubt higher than among adults.

Political conservatives have taken to denouncing the "one drop" rule -- George Will recently called it "Probably the most pernicious idea ever to gain general acceptance in America" -- perhaps because it is used to determine who qualifies for affirmative action for blacks. Many opponents of racial preferences now argue that it is absurd to award benefits based on this arbitrary definition. This view is embodied in Ward Connerly's upcoming Racial Privacy Initiative, which would partially ban the state of California from demanding citizens categorize themselves by race.

The number of mostly white but a little-bit-black young people -- the kind who cause confusion for affirmative action classification schemes -- is growing as interracial marriage becomes more popular. On the other hand, as Shriver's data shows, there aren't yet all that many adults who fall genetically in the "gray zone" between the races.

Dissident
Level 1

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2011
Perhaps at present the "one drop" rule, for all its theoretical folly, still is indeed good enough for government work -- assuming that government work should include racial preferences, which are now illegal in California.

The admixture rates vary by region. The African-American populations with the highest average numbers of white ancestors found so far are those in California and Seattle. They average a little over one-quarter European ancestry.

In contrast, according to a recent article published by Shriver's team in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, the Gullahs of the long-isolated Sea Islands of South Carolina and Georgia, who are famous for speaking a pleasantly African-sounding dialect, are only 3-4 percent white.

In the rest of the rural South, African-Americans tend to be not as black as the Gullahs, but still blacker than the national average. Shriver's team found that the white admixture percentage in four Lowland farm counties in South Carolina was 12 percent.

Cities, whether Northern or Southern, tend to be about average. In terms of white ancestry among African-Americans, New York is a little above the mean, while Philadelphia is a little below. Jackson, Miss., is near the norm.

The African-Americans of New Orleans average 22 percent white. This fairly high number reflects the influence of Spanish and French mores in Louisiana. Latin cultures have no "one drop" rule, so intermarriage was somewhat more socially acceptable there.

Advocates of the growing popular idea that race is merely a "social construct" with no biological reality point to the artificiality of the "one drop" rule as evidence for their view. Yet, it's possible that the "one drop" rule itself helped to construct the genetic reality that Shriver has uncovered.

Latin cultures, which lack the one drop rule, create more evenly blended populations, as Shriver has helped document among Mexican-Americans. He and his colleagues found that Hispanics in certain New Mexico and Colorado locales averaged 58 percent white ancestry, 39 percent New World Indian, and three percent African.

In contrast to the "bimodal distribution" of blacks and whites in America, Mexican-Americans clustered around their average admixture level of 58 percent European.

For centuries, however, American whites defined anyone with visible black ancestry as ineligible to marry a white.(It wasn't until 1967 that the Supreme Court overturned the "anti-miscegenation" laws that were then still in force in 19 states.) This meant that mixed race people could seldom marry white people.

Unless, that is, they were white-looking enough to pass for white, and were willing to pull up their roots and move to a different part of the country where they could assume a white identity. This happened not infrequently in American history. For instance, one of the slave Sally Hemmings' one-eighth black sons (who, according to geneticists, was fathered by either Thomas Jefferson or one of his relations) moved to Madison, Wis., after he was freed and founded a family of socially identified whites. Nonetheless, Shriver's data suggests that well over 90 percent of the African genes in Americans are still found in people who call themselves black.

Over the generations, mixed-race lineages would tend to either pass into the white population and become more white with each generation's marriage to a white person, or stay in the African-American population. If the latter, the families would normally become more genetically African over time as their offspring married African-Americans.

Thus, the "one drop" rule helped make African-Americans and European-Americans into two social groups whose members -- despite sometimes being highly varied in ancestry -- are perhaps more distinct on average in their family trees than the arbitrariness of the "one drop" would lead you to initially assume.

Level 5

Topix Headquarters

#6 May 16, 2011
lovey26 wrote:
Interesting. Where's the rest of the story? Or is it in weekly installments?
Ha sorry - you're supposed to click the link in the news story. Here it is also: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/...
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#7 May 16, 2011
I'm curious to know how moderator, Top Mod 5, feels about this story above, what feelings does he/she have on this subject matter ..and don't be bashful, let loose so that we can get a clear picture of the mindset of one of the very moderators employed with Topix to basically watch over this forum. I'm sure such a discussion will never unfold though however, because I'm sure he/she will just toss out some Topix policy and/or restriction that's in place that prevents him/her from engaging in such a revealing conversation here. In any regard I'd be very much interested in knowing the deep feeling these moderators that watch this forum have on this subject, and about this forum in general - and in particular about race relations after watching this forum for some time.

The thing is ...is that they (...the moderators) get a feel about how we feel on subjects on a day to day basis, but this is a pretty active forum, with a lot of failed dialogue, and a lot of that failure of constructive communications is due solely to the 'belief' that a person is of another race, then that of one's own.

This forum is particularly important to me, Top Mod 5, because I'm a student of human dynamics, the social sciences and general psychology, these subjects are not my major in college, but are subjects I enjoy investing great time in studying and researching.

This story above is a very good one, but a better story, would be how do Topix moderators feel about the extreme communications that are going on here in Topix' African American forum. I once heard syndicated radio host, Roland S. Martin, say that America needs a raw dialogue on race, on race relations, and getting issues off of peoples' chests that appear to be the greatest issues with race relations in America in the 21st century and looking forward. This forum is unwittingly providing a place to get the ball rolling if the conversations could be more constructive, because a lot of people are very much interested in some of the topics that come up here, because these topics are being addressed by people who do not have to be tactful, they do not have to worry much about political correctness here on this forum...so this forum provides raw exchanges of dialogues that I for one receive as clear indication that race relations are not as good as they appear in public.

If you go to Youtube, and or any news site that allows for raw postings on stories and news particularly about Blacks, you find a lot of negative posts. This Internet research, this raw information, suggests a very serious matter of targeting. As I see far less negativity about Whites when I read the raw posts and chat rooms and so forth.

I say all of this, really to say this, Topix African American forum is truly an important forum, because it allows people, around the world, to see with their own eyes how sad things are truly in America, and I'm guilty of engaging in poor communication battles here as well - so I blame myself as well for being a party to all of this, but still the same I realize this:

If America is hiding the crux of racism, under glossy manifestations of 'American reality' through: television, media, schools, colleges, even how we 'fake' how we act in public ...then this nation can never actually weed out what racism truly is.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#8 May 16, 2011
And let me tell you this also, Top Mod 5, this battle we have with racism, this giant called racism won't have a "David versus Goliath" fairytale ending either, because it has been glossed over so many times that it is not only just a part of our society, but racism 'sustains' America's current society...there are so many ways that the 'status quo' is maintained by racism that the crux, the root is wrapped around any and every institution, philosophy, even works of art...everything that America currently is ..has some successes 'sustained' as long as racism still stays alive.

...that much I will probably die knowing, and as with all other Americans, I will die knowing that I can do absolutely nothing about.

...this society ...American society, represents the evolution of racism, the advancement of racism, the metamorphosis of racism into the fabric, the underbelly of what America is ..and what this nation stands for. It's about the preservation of the status quo at any and every cost.

...this reality about this evolutionary form of racism appears to be America's lasting destiny ...and if America falls ...racism will be part of the very reason in which this nation does fall.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha sorry - you're supposed to click the link in the news story. Here it is also: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/...
Have you been reading where "xmanSaintxxo" called me an airhead? Don't believe him.
:)

I read the article in it's entirety. The way it ended, I thought there was more to come after they marched into Kentucky.

Thanks anyway.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#10 May 16, 2011
...it was just the other day, Top Mod 5, I was watching a random documentary, the documentary was about a hypothetical journey from America in the future, a spaceship's journey into space ...to a new Earth-like world about 6 light years away. The spaceship was name after a well known White philosopher and scholar, it came to the new planet's outer atmosphere and dispatched a landing probe-ship which was named after a well known White philosopher and scholar, when the probe landed it dispatched a hovering rover, named after a well known White philosopher and scholar, and that machine release tiny devices to check soil samples and guess what - you got it, they were named after well known White philosophers and scholars.

This was a NASA film for educational purposes, and I just sat back in my chair, these people do not realize that what they are saying is that they intend on sending to other world's, America's patented evolutionary form of racism.

...what a mind job, and oh...by the way, the probe-ship named the new Earth-like planet, after a well known White philosopher, or either a White scholar, I forget which one.
Level 5

Topix Headquarters

#11 May 16, 2011
Digital Clairvoyance wrote:
I'm curious to know how moderator, Top Mod 5, feels about this story above, what feelings does he/she have on this subject matter...I'm sure such a discussion will never unfold though however, because I'm sure he/she will just toss out some Topix policy and/or restriction that's in place that prevents him/her from engaging in such a revealing conversation here. In any regard I'd be very much interested in knowing the deep feeling these moderators that watch this forum have on this subject, and about this forum in general - and in particular about race relations after watching this forum for some time.
Hi DC-Thank you for your extremely thoughtful posts. You took the time to write me at length and I'll do the same in return.

Regarding this article, I don't have a content-based opinion, I only thought it would be interesting and relevant to discussions in the AfAm forum and thought the users would enjoy reading and discussing it. To your dismay you'll find that you're right, we Mods don't discuss our personal views on controversial issues - which plays to everyone's advantage. We keep our own perspectives *on these issues* out of the forums. We Mods are all different - we have varying views, some of us are very religiously, politically, and ideologically conservative and some very liberal in those same arenas. Some are men some are women, some are white and some are asian, black, or multicultural. Some are Southerners, Midwesterners, and East or West Coasters. Of course, each person comes from their own perspective with its own fundamental assumptions and with their own biases, even us Mods, but we do moderate "neutrally" (neutral here meaning that they are based on a set of our internally understood standards). If we post our positions in the forums, users will only use them against us to "prove" that we are "biased against them" although in reality, we remove content from all sides of all arguments in all forums on all issues ranging from political to religious to racial and so forth.

That being said, I am a moderator working at Topix in Silicon Valley in California that has repeatedly said in this forum that we pay far more attention to "how" one says something than "what" one is saying. This alone must give way to at least a minimal understanding of some of the fundamental assumptions at work in our minds regarding the importance of free speech as well as the limits thereof.

What I *can* speak to is your questions about what I have learned about race relations through my experience moderating the forums. Indeed I have found things similar to your own conclusions - that what is presumably on the surface is not all there is. That racism, xenophobia, class wars, homophobia and the like are alive and well across America, and that we are far from being a "post-racial" nation. It's an interesting job, especially from a socio-cultural/psychological/a nthropological analytical point of view; you're right, I've learned more about people working at Topix than I have being in many other places.

I can say this also: having seen first hand that people have myriad views on racial issues in the US, I see (personally, not as a mod, though also as a mod) that because this diversity of thought is so widespread and prevalent, the best way "forward" is to foster a genuine dialogue about these issues. If they are swept under the rug as though they do not exist - no one grows. For people to express themselves, understand the opposing perspective, and perhaps even change their own, they must be exposed to and engage the views of "the other side" - if not to change the opposing mind than to become stronger by understanding it. I feel this way not just about racial issues, but about political and religious issues as well.

Ideally, Topix would allow for such a dialogue and I do hope that at its best it at times does.

Hope this answers your questions,
tm5
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#12 May 16, 2011
Excellent reply, Top Mod 5, and I do thank you, and you correct, at least as far I believe, a true open dialogue is called for. If you are a student of The Truth and Reconciliation Commission which took place over in Africa after colonization and Apartheid...something like that is needed in America and soon rather than later. Thanks again for your perspectives.
Level 5

Topix Headquarters

#13 May 16, 2011
Excellent reply, Top Mod 5, and I do thank you, and you correct, at least as far I believe, a true open dialogue is called for. If you are a student of The Truth and Reconciliation Commission which took place over in Africa after colonization and Apartheid...something like that is needed in America and soon rather than later. Thanks again for your perspectives.
Indeed I'm familiar with the TRC - it's not without its criticisms as I'm sure you know (some thought it went too far and some thought it had no real punitive actions and "let people off the hook" without more tangible forms of "justice")- but of course it's beneficial in providing a possible model for reconciliation between groups with major power differentials.

I looked through your posting history - while yes you're not always above the fray, if you will, your posts are insightful and thought-provoking.

enjoy the forums,
tm5
Norman Mormon

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 May 16, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
Hey folks-
Interesting piece posted on race in the NYTimes from over the weekend, thought I'd post it in here!
tm5
i am going to file an official compliant "with proof"
that you use alias names on topix to stir up racial conflict.
Every dog has his day,and by far time for you to get your's!
Thank's to a such thing as "hacking" i have uncovered info to help get rid of you.I have spoken with my attorney and he has assured me we have a case.I'm seeking no monetary gain,only for the termination of "topix" employees who are guilty!
It won't be hard to prove that changing the month and year a member joined or deleting comments is done by MOD,just to name a few key pieces of evidence
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#20 May 16, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed I'm familiar with the TRC - it's not without its criticisms as I'm sure you know (some thought it went too far and some thought it had no real punitive actions and "let people off the hook" without more tangible forms of "justice")- but of course it's beneficial in providing a possible model for reconciliation between groups with major power differentials.
I looked through your posting history - while yes you're not always above the fray, if you will, your posts are insightful and thought-provoking.
enjoy the forums,
tm5
Right the TRC is a dated human rights panel - package; however it offers an excellent model that can be used to design a sort new-look TRC here in America, but I'm with you, I think any TRC must have teeth to such a degree, enable to create real positive social change that everyone can agree with, or at least accept in the spirit of progression past racism. Good point again, Top Mod 5.

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 May 17, 2011
I'm about to get some sleep but I wanted to bookmark this thread and come back to it tomorrow when I am awake enough to read. Looks interesting though.
Level 5

Topix Headquarters

#22 May 17, 2011
Norman Mormon wrote:
<quoted text>i am going to file an official compliant "with proof"
that you use alias names on topix to stir up racial conflict.
Every dog has his day,and by far time for you to get your's!
Thank's to a such thing as "hacking" i have uncovered info to help get rid of you.I have spoken with my attorney and he has assured me we have a case.I'm seeking no monetary gain,only for the termination of "topix" employees who are guilty!
It won't be hard to prove that changing the month and year a member joined or deleting comments is done by MOD,just to name a few key pieces of evidence
Hi there,

We mods *only* post as "Top Mods" on the site. I welcome you to get an attorney and get a subpoena for our posting information, as you would easily find that we do not post as regular users in the forums...because of this though it would not be a good use of your money!

Seriously though, no Mods post as regular posters in the forums - we only do so in official capacities as Mods, like I have in this thread. We would likely be fired if we were "trolling" the forums posing as regular users!

tm5
Level 5

Topix Headquarters

#23 May 17, 2011
<quoted text>
Right the TRC is a dated human rights panel - package; however it offers an excellent model that can be used to design a sort new-look TRC here in America, but I'm with you, I think any TRC must have teeth to such a degree, enable to create real positive social change that everyone can agree with, or at least accept in the spirit of progression past racism. Good point again, Top Mod 5.
So insightful! Do you find you're able to have constructive race-relations dialogue with some users out in the other forums? I feel like you would really like some of the other forums we have as well...I'd suggest that if you see a news story posted on Topix that interests you, post in response to the story! You can find some new conversation partners that way...fresh thinking is always fun to encounter.

tm5

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25 May 17, 2011
JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO GET BLACKS TO BUY INTO IRR....AND TO DEVALUE THEIR OWN IDENTITY....BP KILLS ME CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE EVERYTHING UNDER THE DAMN SUN BUT BLACK!....

WAKE UP YOU SILLY ASSES!

I'M BLACK,OF AFRICAN DESCENT....I WAS BORN THAT WAY AND I WILL DIE THAT WAY!

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#26 May 17, 2011
I M WHITE wrote:
Was attending a fine, elegant dinner party the other evening at a
friend's estate. After a marvelous repast, all of the gentlemen
retired to the study to enjoy fine brandy and some wonderful Cuban
cigars. Of course the conversation, invariably, turned
to the 'black' problem and things became quite 'animated'! One of the
more liberal amongst us suggested that there is nothing
wrong with allowing one or two 'highly screened' black families into the
neighborhood! Said it would be good for the
children as it would encourage the teaching of Racial diversity. As the
debate heated even further, an older gentleman
quietly spoke out and encouraged all of us to remember the "Sewage"
principal.
You have two barrels. One contains fine wine and the other sewage.
You take a teaspoon of the wine and place it in the sewage barrel and
you still have sewage.
You take a teaspoon of sewage and place it in the wine barrel and again,
you get sewage.
Think about it.
PEOPLE AREN'T WINE OR SEWAGE GENIUS...SO THE IDIOT WHO MADE THIS LITTLE POINT WAS SIMPLY ANOTHER WHITE MAN..WHO NEEDS TO WALK AROUND PRETENDING THAT HE'S SOMETHING THAT HE'S NOT....

HE'S A HUMAN BEING...SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE....HE EATS,DRINKS,SLEEPS,SHITS,FARTS AND EVERY OTHER THING THAT ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING DOES....

THERE IS NOTHING SUPERIOR ABOUT HIS SORRY IGNORANT ASS....NOTHING OTHER THAN HIS OWN PERSONAL NEED TO BELIEVE THAT HE'S SOMEHOW SPECIAL....

BUT HE'S NOT....HE'S JUST SOME PASTEY FACED OLD WHITE MAN...WHO WILL STOP WAKING UP IN THIS WORLD ONE DAY!....

AND THEN THE WORLD WILL SHORT ONE MORE ASSHOLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam newton was crying like a bytch lol 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 13
Whiteys' Golden Days Are Gone :( 3 min Not even close 35
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 4 min dcool 6,176
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,346,314
black crime is getting out of control 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 50
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min yisarel 130,591
Dear Strong White Men, 11 min PolakPotrafi 25
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 23 min Cry Me A River 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 39,908
Happy Birthday Trayvon Martin 2 hr BoE1 70
More from around the web