if I ever come to the USA
Carmianas Uncle

UK

#1 Nov 28, 2013
then where is the safest place to live or stay? I mean which are has the least "vibrancy" and "diversity". Latins however, no problem.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#2 Nov 28, 2013
Go to Maine..........

Whites only allowed in their state

No knock u game there
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2013
El Paso, Texas, safest big city and the best kept secret in the United States - only 3% black!
Reverend Giblets

UK

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Zew wrote:
Maine is where they have sex with fish.
If you ever go there please bring your own food because their food is awful.
well, I expect it beats African bush meat, roast monkeys, and other assorted muck that is all illegal in Britain . But they will attempt to smuggle the vile stuff in , being their "culture" . we don't eat 3 week old hippo here or chimp steaks.
Reverend Giblets

UK

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
El Paso, Texas, safest big city and the best kept secret in the United States - only 3% black!
do you keep them all in one area?
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Reverend Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>do you keep them all in one area?
That's controllable numbers at least. One thing I like about vacationing here is the absence of afrikants from the US. The afrikants who live here are workers. None of that lay up with your hand and chin poked out with a gimme mimble either. The Mexicans hate afrikants from the USA too. Wont tolerate em either! Oh such a lovely place to visist hahaha. Life is gr gr gr Great!
BADG

San Diego, CA

#9 Nov 28, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> That's controllable numbers at least. One thing I like about vacationing here is the absence of afrikants from the US. The afrikants who live here are workers. None of that lay up with your hand and chin poked out with a gimme mimble either. The Mexicans hate afrikants from the USA too. Wont tolerate em either! Oh such a lovely place to visist hahaha. Life is gr gr gr Great!
The absence of blacks? Cracker don't you know you on a black forum? If you are on vacation why are you on the computer? Life is not great if you posting on a black forum. Since. It's clear you're loser and probably alone on your "vacation" and jerking off

“Deport them all deport Now”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#10 Nov 28, 2013
Carmianas Uncle wrote:
then where is the safest place to live or stay? I mean which are has the least "vibrancy" and "diversity". Latins however, no problem.
The safest place to live is an area with the fewest blacks and mexicans.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#12 Nov 28, 2013
Carmianas Uncle wrote:
Start by discovering the difference between a white forum and a black one.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 28, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
Unlike this forum you choose to hang around...
Crazy88

Palo Alto, CA

#17 Nov 28, 2013
Carmianas Uncle wrote:
Oakland, Detroit, Cleveland, or Philly should all be good.
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#18 Nov 28, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to try some Iqadidi ol' troll, and down it with Amarula.
You need to spit in some cow dung and build an addition on your hut.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#22 Nov 28, 2013
I live just outside of Reno, Nevada, and it is plenty White. Not many colored subhumans out here, and the few that are here keep a low profile cuz they know what will happen if they don't.

But, if you wait a few years all non-Whites gonna be exterminated anyway.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 28, 2013
Im_Every-one_But_You wrote:
<quoted text>...trust me, there's no negroes where I post from, and I'd bet the same is true for him.

Don't I wish!

I knew the stats for El Paso because I lived there a few years ago, but I'm posting from my hometown of Zimbabwe By The Lake, NY.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#24 Nov 28, 2013
Fortunately we are basically free of USA afrikants on the Pacific coast of Mexico. The afrikants that live here are workers so the afrikant gringos wouldn't be able to assimilate here. No food stamps or freebie programs either. That great too. Its amazing how the US government has ruined the afrikants by giving them so much hahaha. Now all we have there is a bunch of weak uneducated fat lazy racist criminally violent barbaric bums. Not much you can do to save any animal that is that far gone. And Obumbler is making them worse hahaha.
Besides being a lovely tropical paradise the best part is no American afrikants! Hooray and pass the Margaritas this is a true THANKSGIVING!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#25 Nov 28, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
Fortunately we are basically free of USA afrikants on the Pacific coast of Mexico. The afrikants that live here are workers so the afrikant gringos wouldn't be able to assimilate here. No food stamps or freebie programs either. That great too. Its amazing how the US government has ruined the afrikants by giving them so much hahaha. Now all we have there is a bunch of weak uneducated fat lazy racist criminally violent barbaric bums. Not much you can do to save any animal that is that far gone. And Obumbler is making them worse hahaha.
Besides being a lovely tropical paradise the best part is no American afrikants! Hooray and pass the Margaritas this is a true THANKSGIVING!
The last time I visited Mexico it was years ago when I was in the USMC and we had a night out on the town in Tijuana. All I remember are the tequila shots.

Mexico being what it is with the government corruption, kidnappings, and mass murder of citizens from drug cartels is the LAST place I'd consider visiting nowadays and I'm black. We have lovely tropical paradises here in the US without anywhere near the number of murders and missing people Mexico is known for. No thank YOU! I'll gladly stay home in the U.S. and visit the Jersey Shore, Californias or anywhere but that shythole they call Mexico.

Your people migrate HERE. Blacks are certainly NOT knocking down any walls to enter Mexico.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#26 Nov 28, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I visited Mexico it was years ago when I was in the USMC and we had a night out on the town in Tijuana. All I remember are the tequila shots.
Mexico being what it is with the government corruption, kidnappings, and mass murder of citizens from drug cartels is the LAST place I'd consider visiting nowadays and I'm black. We have lovely tropical paradises here in the US without anywhere near the number of murders and missing people Mexico is known for. No thank YOU! I'll gladly stay home in the U.S. and visit the Jersey Shore, Californias or anywhere but that shythole they call Mexico.
Your people migrate HERE. Blacks are certainly NOT knocking down any walls to enter Mexico.
Im as American as apple pie. Retired afer 25 yrs of service myself. You've been to TJ. That's barely Mexico. If you remember the tequila shots you didnt stay long enough.I brought a boat down to enjoy good Sailfish and fair Marlin water. I do that while Im here. Lovely SeƱoritas is a bonus.
What I do find enjoyable is the good clean fun without the American Afrikant culture in the US. No stinking black assholes with their pants at half mast groping their cock and 0 repulsive vulgar talk and filthy noise afrikants call music.
I hope you are in the 20% of the afrikant population I consider decent working class individuals that are Christian based and family oriented like the ones I grew up with and still associate with. If youre in that 80% of welfare freeloading bums that are terrorizing my nation so be it. You know where I stand.

MGy Sgt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,775
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 3 min whites r sick 14
LMAO! Swimming Darkie! 7 min Sir Jethro 1
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 9 min Sickle Cell 44
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 14 min truth 2,408
Does sbt smoke crack? 27 min Mouliyan 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min www 122,297
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 32 min I see triplets 38
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2,199
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr trollslayer 30,861
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 3 hr Shelia 184
More from around the web