Questions for AA men & women (IR dating)
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#146 Jan 17, 2013
Wow, all 139 remarks are from MACEO's profiles only one post from Pierre aka Brownman and 2 from myself!

MACEO IS A SOCIOPATH RECLUSE POSTING ON TOPIX UP TO ON AVERAGE 8 HRS PER DAY 7 DAYS PER WEEK!

TIME THAT COULD BE SPENT MENTOR BLACK MALES! LMAO

WAY TO GO MACEO!

YOUR ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD; PLEASE GROW UP TO MAKE YOUR MOTHER PROUD! I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T BE PROUD YOU LOST YOUR HOME AND YOUR NOW ALONE!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#147 Jan 17, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? MAYBE she NEVER had a black father in the home! Not sure where BM are getting this, but MOST BW grow up with NO fathers in the home! Many also grew up with BM DISRESPECTING them in PUBLIC. So the mis-trust is definitely there. You want her and BW like her to "stop" with that behavior. THEN the LOGICAL reasoning/conclusion is for BM to STOP with THE behavior that PRODUCES that behavior. CAUSE and EFFECT. the BOTTOM line is: BOTH genders are at fault! You and BM like are NOT going to "solve" the communities problems by putting the BLAME all on one gender, especially the WEAKER gender.
P.S. I work in the Airport, and MANY BM when I speak to them have SNARLS on their faces like they don't want to speak. BUT they Will CHEESE all up in Miss ANNE"S face!! Or will break their necks trying to watch Miss Anne WALK by!
If you read the last paragraph. You would see I didn't put the blame on Black women.
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#148 Jan 17, 2013
MumRa sweetgirl102 MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the last paragraph. You would see I didn't put the blame on Black women.
MACEO

Is this true! They want Black women to see it too! LMAO Black men won't look at an attractive Black women anymore because they know they won't get any play! lmao

Even a friend of mine called me and said his friends are bitter because Black women the attractive ones won't give them any attention so why bother?

They said these women have a right to want someone on their level. Black women are Fed up"

Even other races see it....Africans tell me the samething. Everybody says Black men are sorry! lmao

WHY BLACK GUYS LIKE WHITE GIRLS

http://youtu.be/jfjLB8ye8r8

Even the African men see it!

http://youtu.be/jfjLB8ye8r8

Black women have "No support" and they still excel just like this African man said and Black males are sorry losers!

He said a MACEO TYPE is an insult and you insult your women who raised you and did for you while you elevate White women based on skin tone and her White prividege!

He told the truth!
Black Deal

United States

#149 Jan 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>aa are in full blown cultural meltdown and i only see this getting worse. cuz it's being pushed hard by the media and other institutions.

and what i find most disturbing, no one is talk'n bout it.

i think intelligent bp have basically given up on the aa community, and are resigned to let it die a slow painful VERY PUBLIC death.
Like I said AA dying out within 50 years

Lost folks

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#151 Jan 17, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
I myself, have been guilty of allowing this macro analysis to corrupt me on a micro-level and allowed it to unfairly color my perspective of some SINGULAR sister who was not party to or guilty of any of these offenses that we characterize as RELATIONSHIP INHIBITORS.
For years I felt this was a problem with black women. I mean even hoodrats were beginning to have a negative opinion about everything that was typical in the black man, for example we pronouncing words too ghetto, even in instances where they were living in the ghetto and we weren't.

However over the years, I did some soul-searching and realized that I had that similar attitude towards African-American women, the ones who sounded like they could be from the hood in particular. And a lot of other brothers also had this attitude, the successful ones especially. I accepted this as normal about myself, when I shouldn't have. It had reached a point that if a sister didn't talk like she grew up in the Huxtable family, I viewed her as negative. Well, I didn't have it that bad towards the sisters, but I realized my subconscious attitude towards them could stand some improvement.

So I had to recondition myself to love the black women like I did in the beginning, and not to prejudge her as being a whoochie or someone heading in that direction just because she doesn't talk like a Huxtable girl, who are in many cases the main ones sleeping around. However it's not safe to start prejudging them either, otherwise I'll be going back where I left off.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Somerset, PA

#152 Jan 17, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#153 Jan 17, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of black men are turned on by light-brown or greenish-eyed light-skinned black women. I used to go with this girl in my senior year in high school who fit that description. She had cat eyes like Barbara Eden on "I Dream of Jeannie". I was not turned on or turned off by her eyes. As a matter of fact, I always liked women with medium or darker brown eyes, which I considered normal for black women. I still remember how we used to sneak off during class and kiss on the staircase. I know teachers saw us, but they left us alone back then. Today, you'd probably be expelled. But come to think of it, she did get expelled later on that year after we broke off for sneaking over some dudes house during lunch break. She had issues that I didn't know about until years later.
Anyway, I learned how to kiss through her. Plus when I would rap to her at those staircases, I could see the reflexion of my face in her pupils. So I felt like I was talking to myself, but I didn't know what the world I was saying, lol...she just liked me. But that's what I remember most about those brownish-green eyes. And the fellas thought I had a dime peice, but I didn't see that in her. Maybe it had something to do with her growing up on the same block with me, however her father kept her inside, which was part of her problem.
It wasn't until one day after she was finally allowed to ride her bike down my half of the street, when I saw this nice developing body go pass me on a bike. I think she knew she caught my eye. When she finally got to high school, she just clinged on to me. But when I looked in her eyes when I kissed her, I felt like I was looking at a set of eyes that didn't finish maturing into the color it was meant to be. It was like looking into a white girls eyes, and I never even been with a white girl. It probably wouldn't feel that way today, but that's what I felt then. However we all have our turn ons', and light eyes seem to be one of yours.
By the way, your avatar is making me want to take a trip back to Brazil, without coming back this time. lol
Lol thanks for sharing your experience and yes light eyes make me melt ... my fiance has blue ones that when in the sun you would swear he was an xmen as bright as they get....
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#154 Jan 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Brownman that BW is the white man's bottom bitch. Instead of building up her own great family she would rather allow the WM to treat us as second class citizens. This is why I admit that IR dating is good for BM because WW will not tear a BM down she will try to build up his ego. She is also more nurturing to the BM while the BW behaves like a dam drill seargeant.
So if she is WM's "bottom bitch" as you say, then what is the black male that is still not WW political, economic, or global equal?

Level 7

Location hidden

#155 Jan 17, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
For years I felt this was a problem with black women. I mean even hoodrats were beginning to have a negative opinion about everything that was typical in the black man, for example we pronouncing words too ghetto, even in instances where they were living in the ghetto and we weren't.
However over the years, I did some soul-searching and realized that I had that similar attitude towards African-American women, the ones who sounded like they could be from the hood in particular. And a lot of other brothers also had this attitude, the successful ones especially. I accepted this as normal about myself, when I shouldn't have. It had reached a point that if a sister didn't talk like she grew up in the Huxtable family, I viewed her as negative. Well, I didn't have it that bad towards the sisters, but I realized my subconscious attitude towards them could stand some improvement.
So I had to recondition myself to love the black women like I did in the beginning, and not to prejudge her as being a whoochie or someone heading in that direction just because she doesn't talk like a Huxtable girl, who are in many cases the main ones sleeping around. However it's not safe to start prejudging them either, otherwise I'll be going back where I left off.
Yeah, attitude shapes and colors perspective and it must be micro managed at every stage of the relationship evolutionary process...beginning, middle and end. I accept the fact that I am not perfect and that I will occasionally subcomb to my emotional impulses but I try and stay present to the imperative of managing them.

A good place to start exercising this pratice is actually in purely platonic relationships where you can condition yourself not to be excessively reactionary to what other people do and say and then apply this discipline to more intimate matters.

And the truth is that what other people do and say is more about them than it is about you, and it should always be filtered as such. Well reasoned critiques by others are beneficial to personal growth, but those more emotionally laced indictments should be relegated to the waste bin.

And as far as the sisters are concerned, I am always reminded myself that I only need one, not 22 million of them to form a romantic synergy with; which makes mt task of finding her less daunting. I focus on creating romantic possibilities rather than being competitive in my mindset and I always maintain standards by not picking from the low hanging fruit on the trees.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#156 Jan 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You indeed are a very lucky man but some of us are asthetically more picky than others... take out the equation of race and think about all the women who like men with wavy hair or grey eyes ... everyone has a weakness that they just melt like butter for... for me im a sucker for tall light eyed men with bangin abs.. regardless of race always been my weakness...
That's true, I like short women with pretty feet.. lol

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#158 Jan 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, I like short women with pretty feet.. lol
Eww you ne sucking toes lol
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#159 Jan 18, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww you ne sucking toes lol
MACEO

I'm amazed that you spend 8 hours every evening on Topix posting how much you envy and hate Black women because their doing well and don't want Black males! lmao

100,000 ++++KojinWarrior! lmao
100,000 ++++JDMD ! LMAO
100,000 ++++SandCracker! lmao

You married White women and chased them for 35 years; Now your life is almost over and you have nothing to show for your life!

Your Old, Broke, Big Headed, Bald, Fat, Have no Assets, Diseased, Reclusive and alone!

Go mentor and give back so you can make your Mother proud! Otherwise, your Mother raised a LOSER!

You need to worry about how your going to RETIRE AND GET SOME ASSISTANCE IN YOUR CONDITION! Most men don't survive with any support from a caretaker!

You won't even the see the results of IR BW in the next 10 years!!!!!! NOT IN YOUR POOR CONDITION!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#160 Jan 18, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, attitude shapes and colors perspective and it must be micro managed at every stage of the relationship evolutionary process.the low hanging fruit on the trees.
MACEO

I'm amazed that you spend 8 hours every evening on Topix posting how much you envy and hate Black women because their doing well and don't want Black males! lmao

100,000 ++++JDMD ! LMAO

You married White women and chased them for 35 years; Now your life is almost over and you have nothing to show for your life!

Your Old, Broke, Big Headed, Bald, Fat, Have no Assets, Diseased, Reclusive and alone!

Go mentor and give back so you can make your Mother proud! Otherwise, your Mother raised a LOSER!

You need to worry about how your going to RETIRE AND GET SOME ASSISTANCE IN YOUR CONDITION! Most men don't survive with any support from a caretaker!

You won't even the see the results of IR BW in the next 10 years!!!!!! NOT IN YOUR POOR CONDITION!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#161 Jan 18, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
100,000 ++++JDMD ! LMAO
SBT I WANT YOU to take a nice long bubble bath and have a radio or a coffee maker of some sort sitting on the edge of your tub plugged in but of course then i want you to wail your arms and legs as wild az you can until to knock that son of a bytch in the tub with you and deep fry yourself... maybe that jolt of electricity will unscramble your f'd up brains...

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#162 Jan 18, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
SBT I WANT YOU to take a nice long bubble bath and have a radio or a coffee maker of some sort sitting on the edge of your tub plugged in but of course then i want you to wail your arms and legs as wild az you can until to knock that son of a bytch in the tub with you and deep fry yourself... maybe that jolt of electricity will unscramble your f'd up brains...
LOL...funny. SBT just needs a lil love. Someone to hold her and tell her "its gonna be alright".

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#163 Jan 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Brownman that BW is the white man's bottom bitch. Instead of building up her own great family she would rather allow the WM to treat us as second class citizens. This is why I admit that IR dating is good for BM because WW will not tear a BM down she will try to build up his ego. She is also more nurturing to the BM while the BW behaves like a dam drill seargeant.
Im seeing a lot of Bm go to non black women. Its growing. So, you believe in it for this reason? I want me a black woman though lol, or afro latina.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#164 Jan 18, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
yep there's no sense of community or collective purpose. but it wasn't always that way. i'm sure during the civil rights era aa were highly organized with a strong racial consciousness.
sometime after the civil rights era all that died. i wonder why??
my guess it has something to do with the breakdown of the family. and the gender war.
The out of wetlock is recent in our culture, meaning when we were able to marry each other. It was looked down upon too.
Black Deal

United States

#165 Jan 18, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Im seeing a lot of Bm go to non black women. Its growing. So, you believe in it for this reason? I want me a black woman though lol, or afro latina.
I see opposite bs going

Them AA women running down white mfs

They following Sage Steel and Reicha Candidate lead

They be espn reporters and got white mfs for husbands

Damn epidemic out here

Once they get professional then they jump ship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mugabe..Another corrupt despot forced out of power 18 min John 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Ms Sassy 1,640,443
I got to get a life 52 min Juliette Dodd 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 56 min Erniefitz 827
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Trollslayer 36,468
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 hr Cigar Face 26 4,379
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Trollslayer 137,328
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr AngloPinkboi 608
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 4 hr el rey de los cam... 39
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr jle 74
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 8 hr Paul 77
More from around the web