London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

There are hundreds of Youtube videos, articles, books and blogs by AA men and women (not referring to African immigrants to the US) about how they hate each other and only date other races with lighter skin (e.g. whites, etc). These people do not accidently fall for someone of a different race (which is fine), but actively and desperately seek out other groups to date at the expense of their own. This forum is indeed a reflection of what is going on in AA society as attested to by several reliable sources (something I never thought I would say). These group of people may be a minority, but they are a significant minority. With no disrespect intended, my questions to you are:

1. When did AAs started hating themselves?
2. How could an AA man/woman disrespect AA women/men and does not feel he/she is disrespecting his/her own mother/father?
3. What is within AA society that makes them feel they have to demonstrate lack of self respect, dignity and pride by chasing other groups at the expense of their own and when rejected they cry foul play?
4. How could an AA woman lower her self worth and honour by literally begging other races of men to like her sexually?
5. How could an AA man sit and watch (and in many cases join in) another group of men disrespect and dishonour AA women without having the sense that they are also disrespecting his own mother, aunts and grandmother?
6. How does this AA men-women gap affects the younger generation of AAs and those yet to come? What are the repercussions?
7. Is the damage so deeply rooted that it is irreversible?
8. Are the AAs as a group within the US a dying breed due to their eagerness to mix with anyone who would have them?

NB: I have no problem with people mixing who have accidently fallen in love. However, when a group of people actively seek out other groups and wants nothing to do with their own race, then surely there is a problem.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Yes we do have a problem that's bigger than IR dating.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Tam wrote:
There are hundreds of Youtube videos, articles, books and blogs by AA men and women (not referring to African immigrants to the US) about how they hate each other and only date other races with lighter skin (e.g. whites, etc). These people do not accidently fall for someone of a different race (which is fine), but actively and desperately seek out other groups to date at the expense of their own. This forum is indeed a reflection of what is going on in AA society as attested to by several reliable sources (something I never thought I would say). These group of people may be a minority, but they are a significant minority. With no disrespect intended, my questions to you are:
2. How could an AA man/woman disrespect AA women/men and does not feel he/she is disrespecting his/her own mother/father?
3. What is within AA society that makes them feel they have to demonstrate lack of self respect, dignity and pride by chasing other groups at the expense of their own and when rejected they cry foul play?
4. How could an AA woman lower her self worth and honour by literally begging other races of men to like her sexually?
5. How could an AA man sit and watch (and in many cases join in) another group of men disrespect and dishonour AA women without having the sense that they are also disrespecting his own mother, aunts and grandmother?
6. How does this AA men-women gap affects the younger generation of AAs and those yet to come? What are the repercussions?
8. Are the AAs as a group within the US a dying breed due to their eagerness to mix with anyone who would have them?
NB: I have no problem with people mixing who have accidently fallen in love. However, when a group of people actively seek out other groups and wants nothing to do with their own race, then surely there is a problem.
A LOT of women are disrespected and have low self esteem.

Where have you been all your life?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Tam wrote:
aa are in full blown cultural meltdown and i only see this getting worse. cuz it's being pushed hard by the media and other institutions.

and what i find most disturbing, no one is talk'n bout it.

i think intelligent bp have basically given up on the aa community, and are resigned to let it die a slow painful VERY PUBLIC death.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
aa are in full blown cultural meltdown and i only see this getting worse. cuz it's being pushed hard by the media and other institutions.
i think intelligent bp have basically given up on the aa community, and are resigned to let it die a slow painful VERY PUBLIC death.
They dont want to talk about it either. Their is not enough quality to go around, in terms of dating, or marriage. I think every culture that comes here, they get that strong sense of freedom here, meaning they can do what they want to do here. Divorce rates are high as hell here too, because many dont want to be bothered with a spouse. I believe feminism played a big part of the cultural meltdown in our culture. Black men have been taken systematically out the family as well. My african associate told me that african women change once they get here, and she was a female, but other men have said this too. This country is trying to make the man and woman 50/50, meaning equal footing, but it will never work like that. Lesbianism is growing as well, or it has been here, but people are more oen to it. It feel weird when a woman acts like a man to me. Some are becoming masculinized.

“"Checkin things out"”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Fair Fax Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great I personally accept the meltdown. We have been too far damaged to the point where we do better when we are separated from each other. It's 2013 and it's about us doing well as individuals not as a race. Besides now when a black man does something stupid (which they always tend to do) no one will be looking at me saying "those are your men acting like that" :)

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I guess I can't be against a couple who are really in love regardless of their race. But as long as white racist are allowed to oppress black people in this country and call the shots that favor them at our expense, then I am against white men dating black women, especially if they are strangers to me and I know nothing about them. And I would understand black women being against white women dating black man too, I think.

As long as we live under a white systematic racist controlled government, it means non-black men, especially black men, are more likely to settle for the least desirable women of the white race while the white man would have access to the most desirable of all other races of women, including black women as many already see. Common sense tells me that's not fair, and it's a disgrace. I watch all these black ball players and rappers who have pretty white woman, but a lot of these white women are strippers and whores or throw backs from the whites, and all they have is looks...that or they're poor like Nicole Simpson. On the otherhand, you'll see the opposite when it comes to the white man with money. If they have a black wife, it's not going to be just a black woman with a nice body who been around the block, but it will be a black woman with a nice body and some status, maybe even a celebrity herself.

Did anybody see "Roots The Second Generation" over the holidays? I saw one part of an episode, which was the seen with Jasmine Guy chasing her white master around for sex. She's looking all young and fine, but chasing a white man. Then Halle Berry came on the scene. I guess she did her thing with some white man in the movie somewhere down the line. And the black man just looking on, getting what he can get.

But I noticed something different just by watch a little bit of that episode, something I probably wouldn't have felt about 15 or 20 years ago. What I felt was, things really didn't change much from Roots Second Generation to the present day. That or we went backwards in the last 20 years, or both. I heard a talkshow host say the same thing.

These are symptoms of racism and oppression, making black men more likely to be the bottom feeder when it comes to IR dating. I'm not saying every black man with a white wife has the white mans throwback, but I'm saying a white racist government has the potential to create that kind of condition for a lot of black men when it comes to dating interracial. Again, just look at those black ball palyers, and they're supposed to be the lucky ones.

This how it is when the oppressor, who practices white racism, doesn't give the oppressed total freedom after captivity. He may let you sleep with white women, but he'll make sure enough of us get the worst, and enough of them get the best. That's they way it's always been for former slaves who aren't granted total freedom. The only way we could be totally free is to be treated like all others who were once under captivity. And that is, to be given their own peice of land, and some resources. Our forty acres and a mule would be a good start.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

KPITRL wrote:
I guess I can't be against a couple who are really in love regardless of their race. But as long as white racist are allowed to oppress black people in this country and call the shots that favor them at our expense, then I am against white men dating black women, especially if they are strangers to me and I know nothing about them. And I would understand black women being against white women dating black man too, I think.
As long as we live under a white systematic racist controlled government, it means non-black men, especially black men, are more likely to settle for the least desirable women of the white race while the white man would have access to the most desirable of all other races of women, including black women as many already see. Common sense tells me that's not fair, and it's a disgrace. I watch all these black ball players and rappers who have pretty white woman, but a lot of these white women are strippers and whores or throw backs from the whites, and all they have is looks...that or they're poor like Nicole Simpson. On the otherhand, you'll see the opposite when it comes to the white man with money. If they have a black wife, it's not going to be just a black woman with a nice body who been around the block, but it will be a black woman with a nice body and some status, maybe even a celebrity herself.
Did anybody see "Roots The Second Generation" over the holidays? I saw one part of an episode, which was the seen with Jasmine Guy chasing her white master around for sex. She's looking all young and fine, but chasing a white man. Then Halle Berry came on the scene. I guess she did her thing with some white man in the movie somewhere down the line. And the black man just looking on, getting what he can get.
But I noticed something different just by watch a little bit of that episode, something I probably wouldn't have felt about 15 or 20 years ago. What I felt was, things really didn't change much from Roots Second Generation to the present day. That or we went backwards in the last 20 years, or both. I heard a talkshow host say the same thing.
These are symptoms of racism and oppression, making black men more likely to be the bottom feeder when it comes to IR dating. I'm not saying every black man with a white wife has the white mans throwback, but I'm saying a white racist government has the potential to create that kind of condition for a lot of black men when it comes to dating interracial. Again, just look at those black ball palyers, and they're supposed to be the lucky ones.
This how it is when the oppressor, who practices white racism, doesn't give the oppressed total freedom after captivity. He may let you sleep with white women, but he'll make sure enough of us get the worst, and enough of them get the best. That's they way it's always been for former slaves who aren't granted total freedom. The only way we could be totally free is to be treated like all others who were once under captivity. And that is, to be given their own peice of land, and some resources. Our forty acres and a mule would be a good start.
Racism plays a part in all of this too. We face so much.

“found a good one! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Hockley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Tam wrote:
Given how high the IR rates are for your people, you'd think the focus would be on yourselves.

To answer your question, no... Well at least not in certain parts... regions like the southern Atlantic coast, the south and the mid-west will always have AAs; Our cultures are stronger in those places(Save for the mid-west), plus towns are literally "Black" and "white"...

Now outside of those regions, I figure AAs are bombarded with hundreds of other ethnicities and ideologies that affect their dating patterns.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Given how high the IR rates are for your people, you'd think the focus would be on yourselves.
To answer your question, no... Well at least not in certain parts... regions like the southern Atlantic coast, the south and the mid-west will always have AAs; Our cultures are stronger in those places(Save for the mid-west), plus towns are literally "Black" and "white"...
Now outside of those regions, I figure AAs are bombarded with hundreds of other ethnicities and ideologies that affect their dating patterns.
I think california is the interracial capitol, and I heard that Washington State has a lot of interracial couples.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>They dont want to talk about it either. Their is not enough quality to go around, in terms of dating, or marriage. I think every culture that comes here, they get that strong sense of freedom here, meaning they can do what they want to do here. Divorce rates are high as hell here too, because many dont want to be bothered with a spouse. I believe feminism played a big part of the cultural meltdown in our culture. Black men have been taken systematically out the family as well. My african associate told me that african women change once they get here, and she was a female, but other men have said this too. This country is trying to make the man and woman 50/50, meaning equal footing, but it will never work like that. Lesbianism is growing as well, or it has been here, but people are more oen to it. It feel weird when a woman acts like a man to me. Some are becoming masculinized.
it will literally take an act of god to save the aa community. as you pointed out in your post, this is methodical with a few major institutions contributing to the breakdown of the aa community - media, government/court policies, education, etc. and make no mistake bout it. this is a deliberate process.

but you have to ask, why is 13% of the population which has already gone though hell, still being messed with? why try to beat the aa community into the history books??

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

KPITRL wrote:
the wm runs everything, and his relationship with bm is naturally antagonistic or hostile, where his superiority always needs to be reinforced at *your* expense.

i know you know bout the willie lynch letter but this is one of the best readings i've seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

the simple fact is the aa community can not save itself. the programs being directly at aa is so sophisticated today, most don't even know what's happening to them.

but this isn't really much of a concern for those of us who know there's a divine plan in place, and we at the end of this particular phase.

just be glad you don't have long to wait before we reach the awesome and terrifying conclusion of this journey.
Unbelievable

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Why is the quality of IR with whites even important to BP? Are Black actually fighting racism and oppression in order to have freedom to secure a better grade White partner?
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Tam wrote:
During slavery.
Tam wrote:
Simple. The AA person being disrespected is NOT in REALITY the perpetrator's father, so unless they are in fact, related, he will see no relativity.
Tam wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "...chasing other groups at the expense of their own".

How do "their own" suffer if their chasing other groups?
Tam wrote:
That is an AMERIKKKAN TRADITION, which has been programmed into SOME (not all) black women ever since SLAVERY.
Tam wrote:
Again, ALL black women are NOT my mother, aunt, and grandmother!

If a blackwoman that I don't know wins the LOTTO, she's not gon' share that money with ME!!!!

If I start believing that black women that AREN'T my mother, are in fact, somehow my "mother", my THOUGHT PATTERN would be FLAWED cause I wasn't looking at REALITY.
Tam wrote:
An increase in the social problems that affect the black community.
Tam wrote:
Only KNOWLEDGE can oversome IGNORANCE.
Tam wrote:
No, out of control sex and promiscuity are the American Way!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
it will literally take an act of god to save the aa community. as you pointed out in your post, this is methodical with a few major institutions contributing to the breakdown of the aa community - media, government/court policies, education, etc. and make no mistake bout it. this is a deliberate process.
but you have to ask, why is 13% of the population which has already gone though hell, still being messed with? why try to beat the aa community into the history books??
The government is a big enabler to the black family, and especially to the black woman, but people dont see it like that. The government is literally their "baby's father". They are getting paid to be single women somewhat, so the use of the man is not completely needed financially. Women knew they needed a man back in the day, or a strong unit, but now, its not like that, but women are encouraged to be independent, upon themselves now and days, so the roles have emasculated the black man, or it lets him know he is not completely needed. This mentality is spreading across america, my white co-worker talks about this, and you best believe the latinos are going to be with it, they are crowding the benefits office, because my unemployed friend told me, and I went to a office with my friend, nothing but illegal immigrants, I mean packed, no hate! I was not aware of the out of wetlock birth with Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans, and I assume some other latin groups. America is heading for crisis.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
Why is the quality of IR with whites even important to BP? Are Black actually fighting racism and oppression in order to have freedom to secure a better grade White partner?
Black men and women are kind of at each others throat, but this will spread to other ethnic groups, so anyone who is non black, their qualities may be high lighted, but its a false sense reality, because they find out that the non black person can be just like any other person. If the non black is good, then some will think, " Oh, white men are the best", ect, but some are just frontin. Some interracial couples are real, I know some, but a lot are not. Some do it for status, but most blacks are with blacks.

“found a good one! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Hockley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I think california is the interracial capitol, and I heard that Washington State has a lot of interracial couples.
I'd like to know the "IR" rates for AAs in each region of the U.S.; That would be interesting.
Unbelievable

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Black men and women are kind of at each others throat, but this will spread to other ethnic groups, so anyone who is non black, their qualities may be high lighted, but its a false sense reality, because they find out that the non black person can be just like any other person. If the non black is good, then some will think, " Oh, white men are the best", ect, but some are just frontin. Some interracial couples are real, I know some, but a lot are not. Some do it for status, but most blacks are with blacks.
It's just unbelievable that the concern is to not keep quality BP together and not go IR, but to be worthy enough to get quality whites/etc.. I can recall "Lion" posting about BM "need" to up their incomes in order to attractive a better grade of WW...not to upgrade the BM's position in the world with his own race of women and children..and speaking of WW. I have not seen them being addressed concerning their racial & financial discrimination against BM..it all still falls back on the WM and his system..and not WW finding BM good enough for them without a certain amount of wealth without being called gold diggers.. Why are BM willing to "buy" WW?

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know the "IR" rates for AAs in each region of the U.S.; That would be interesting.
I bet the lowest is in the south lol. The history is still felt in the air here, and Im young. Theirs a feeling of something bad happened here long time ago.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>It's just unbelievable that the concern is to not keep quality BP together and not go IR, but to be worthy enough to get quality whites/etc.. I can recall "Lion" posting about BM "need" to up their incomes in order to attractive a better grade of WW...not to upgrade the BM's position in the world with his own race of women and children..and speaking of WW. I have not seen them being addressed concerning their racial & financial discrimination against BM..it all still falls back on the WM and his system..and not WW finding BM good enough for them without a certain amount of wealth without being called gold diggers.. Why are BM willing to "buy" WW?
White women are the master gold diggers lol! If you ever see them on tv shows, thats all those women live, the lap of luxury. A middle class, or upper class white woman, especially if she attractive, goals are to upgrade her standard of living, or marry a rich guy. GA state college, in atlanta, is the home to sugar daddies finding young women to court! Some of these white girls are financed through college, by older men. http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/georgia-st...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••