In Climb Up The Economic Ladder, Afri...

In Climb Up The Economic Ladder, African-Americans Getting Left Behind

There are 17 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jul 17, 2014, titled In Climb Up The Economic Ladder, African-Americans Getting Left Behind. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

A 25-year-long Baltimore study finds that low-income whites were more able to move up than low-income African-Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2014
No problem for Holder. Obama. Thomas. The NBA. The NFL. Denzel. Doctors. Lawyers. Military careerists. Government employees.

Maybe the problem isn't skin color after all.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2014
How does it feel to be white and know you will never go any higher than middle class in a country built for you?
Serpentine fire

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
How does it feel to be white and know you will never go any higher than middle class in a country built for you?
Shut up and ponder on the man's question. Part of the problem is you can't pay attention!
wizecracker is a queen

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2014
WyzeCracker wrote:
<quoted text>Probably about the same way it felt for melanin-enriched gods and kings to get enslaved and oppressed by "inferior" pink genetic mutants.
Dude. you're probably darker than him, but you always talking about skin color when you look like an ape. Pure hilarity.

haha

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2014
Why is this news? Didn't we already know this?

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2014
wizecracker is a queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. you're probably darker than him, but you always talking about skin color when you look like an ape. Pure hilarity.
haha
It has been using the same comeback for 9 years in this forum. Especially when I pound it with a question like that and it has no answer for.
THE RELIC IS A CRYBABY

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Jul 18, 2014
LMAO! I find it amazing that these "superior" black gods and kings can't find anything else to discuss on their "black" forum, other than a WHITE guy that gets under their thin frail skin like a tick and causes them temper-tantrum inducing emotional trauma.
What a bunch of sissies you black boys are......gossiping like a couple of wash-women, down at the river.

smh

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2014
WyzeCracker wrote:
<quoted text>Probably about the same way it felt for melanin-enriched gods and kings to get enslaved and oppressed by "inferior" pink genetic mutants.
Answer the question how do you personally feel knowing you will never go any higher than middle class in a country built for you? I have never been enslaved or oppressed so I couldn't tell you how that feels.

You gonna answer or dance around it?

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Jul 18, 2014
THE RELIC IS A CRYBABY wrote:
LMAO! I find it amazing that these "superior" black gods and kings can't find anything else to discuss on their "black" forum, other than a WHITE guy that gets under their thin frail skin like a tick and causes them temper-tantrum inducing emotional trauma.
What a bunch of sissies you black boys are......gossiping like a couple of wash-women, down at the river.
smh
LOL look who is really have a tantrum. And this thread was created by a white male, fool.

Now answer my question, how does it feel to be white and know you will never go any higher than middle class in a country built for you?
THE RELIC is a crybaby

New Port Richey, FL

#11 Jul 18, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question how do you personally feel knowing you will never go any higher than middle class in a country built for you? I have never been enslaved or oppressed so I couldn't tell you how that feels.
You gonna answer or dance around it?
Go start a threadabout it.
Oh, wait
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9E6SDS0BK79N...
...you already did.
You and NoMo both get mad when you get ignored and go start threads about posts you thought were brilliant, but weren't.
lol
Hey, sissyboy, why's your location HIDDEN?
You scared of someone finding you?
LOGIC 101

New Port Richey, FL

#12 Jul 18, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up and ponder on the man's question. Part of the problem is you can't pay attention!
That's how sissy black boys are. They won't answer a question, but they go into a spamming frenzy and throw temper tantrums when THEY don't get answered....lol.
I personally refuse to answer their questions JUST to see them spam it forty times the same thread, and then follow me all over the forum, asking in threads that have nothing to do with the question.

And by the way, they ARE a monolith.....they ALL do that stupid shizzit.

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2014
LOGIC 101 wrote:
<quoted text>They won't answer the question.
What question did the op post, you illiterate fool?

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2014
THE RELIC is a crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>
why's your location HIDDEN?
Well give me your address, white boy. I'd give you mine but I know you couldn't afford a plane ride over here.
Big Knob

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2014
The question is did black scholars do the research, what im trying to say is, anybody black who believes what a white man says in the media or online topix, is a gawd damn fool..........
Tribbles Wants White Meat

New Port Richey, FL

#16 Jul 18, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Well give me your address, white boy.
I know you want to meet me, Nancy, but there's a problem:
No blacks allowed in this neighborhood.
Stay in your ghetto like a good thug.
Sankofa

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Jul 18, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
No problem for Holder. Obama. Thomas. The NBA. The NFL. Denzel. Doctors. Lawyers. Military careerists. Government employees.
Maybe the problem isn't skin color after all.

What??.. the study shows, as the Hopkins scholar noted, that white privilege is indeed a real phenomenon. Even though the white guys have higher rates of drunkenness/drug habits and similar criminal history, they still have a markedly easier time than blacks in finding work. Obama and black NFL players don't change these facts, really, what type of reasoning is that? Im curious, if not race (as the study shows), what do you feel is the issue?
Dumb Blacks Spam Alot

New Port Richey, FL

#18 Jul 19, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Well give me your address, white boy. I'd give you mine but I know you couldn't afford a plane ride over here.
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Well give me your address and I will do more than whine.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKU0IOR9AJ4Q5...

Why you hide your location, coward? You scared of something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min caterwaul 1,567,901
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 13 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 348
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 36 min Dillion 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 37 min Harrisson 72
Yisraelite Supremacist Impersonators 🛑 39 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 8 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web