White men age fast and have wrinkly s...

White men age fast and have wrinkly skin.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AM who loves WW

Berkhamsted, UK

#1 Aug 20, 2012
That's right, white men age fast and look too old for their age.
Avatar

Marysville, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2012
We are better than our WW do.
AM who loves WW

Berkhamsted, UK

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Avatar wrote:
We are better than our WW do.
Are you bald yet? LOL.
Avatar

Marysville, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2012
There was a time when white people didn't age so badly. When whites eat right, exercise, don't smoke/drink/ drink coffee ect, we actually age very well. More WM are healthier than WW, who are known to be the most unhealthy people in America.

We are better than our women.

Oh, and Asian women love us.
AM who loves WW

Berkhamsted, UK

#6 Aug 20, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant grow a beard you little sissy lol
Why do I want to grow a beard? You think I want to look like a hairy b*stard neandathol caucasian man?
Ruby Dawson

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
My husband is 68. He has a full thick head of dark brown hair. He looks 20 years younger. We have a very active sex life. He has one face wrinkle where he has a dimple, and it's cute. I'm glad it's there, and wouldn't want it gone for anything in the world. He is 6 feet tall and weighs a trim 150 and wears size 30 waist pants. He gets up at 5:30 every morning and goes jogging – even in the winter. We are Caucasian.
Avatar

Marysville, OH

#10 Aug 20, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
<quoted text>
i was riding saturday i think and there was some kids party outside and it was abunch of fatazz ww in bathing suits. i was about to take a picture of them but didn't. every woman there was a fatazz. it's so funny they try to claim nonwhite women are the ones who are overweight.
Yup. It's already been statistically proven that WW are the fattest, unhealthiest bunch. Most of them aren't even skinny... there is always a little bit of plumpness going on. They rarely have fit bodies anymore... sadly.
AM who loves WW

Berkhamsted, UK

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Avatar wrote:
There was a time when white people didn't age so badly. When whites eat right, exercise, don't smoke/drink/ drink coffee ect, we actually age very well. More WM are healthier than WW, who are known to be the most unhealthy people in America.
We are better than our women.
Oh, and Asian women love us.
You are better than your women you say? Then why does everybody go for white women. It's because white women are better than white men.
BAM

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Ruby Dawson wrote:
My husband is 68. He has a full thick head of dark brown hair. He looks 20 years younger. We have a very active sex life. He has one face wrinkle where he has a dimple, and it's cute. I'm glad it's there, and wouldn't want it gone for anything in the world. He is 6 feet tall and weighs a trim 150 and wears size 30 waist pants. He gets up at 5:30 every morning and goes jogging – even in the winter. We are Caucasian.
Who is your husbands surgeon
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#15 Sep 11, 2013
well let's see, i started to go bald when I was 18, but i had more than enough hair everywhere else to make up for it. I have a full beard and my Korean wife of 43 yrs calls me "hairy barbarian" so what is the point!!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17 Sep 12, 2013
White women age waaay worse!! For sum reason..Guess who is ageing good tho ..tom cruise!
Giggs

Torquay, UK

#19 Sep 12, 2013
AM who loves WW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I want to grow a beard? You think I want to look like a hairy b*stard neandathol caucasian man?
You don't belong in my country.

One day we will come for you.

There will be rivers of blood.

London is lost but the rest of us will reclaim it... Its grim up north... maybe one day you will walk through my neighborhood and say that sht.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#20 Sep 26, 2013
to am; it's NEANDERTHAL, and howling in the trees is FUN!!
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#21 Oct 7, 2013
to giggs; curb your attitude man, it didn't do you any good in 1776 or 1812, it ain't going to do you any good to make idle threats now.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2013
AM who loves WW wrote:
<quoted text>
You are better than your women you say? Then why does everybody go for white women. It's because white women are better than white men.
Doesn't matter you worship his daughters so they have his genes. You bring shame to blacks I wish you would age fast and grow some maturity.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 7, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter you worship his daughters so they have his genes. You bring shame to blacks I wish you would age fast and grow some maturity.
And that seems to bother you!

Fix up!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 7, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
And that seems to bother you!
Fix up!
Blacks worshipping whites does bother me. Fix yourself!

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 7, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks worshipping whites does bother me. Fix yourself!
I can't fix what aint broken.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#27 Oct 7, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks worshipping whites does bother me. Fix yourself!
I mean when a bm loves a ww then he must worship HER. Nothing wrong with that really. I'm a wm & I've loved & worshiped many bw... again nothing wrong with that.

See what I mean?

However you might be racist... and if you are... then that's your problem.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#28 Oct 26, 2013
to kola koca; if the picture you have posted on here is truly yours, then you appear to be biracial yourself, so i don't quite get the attitude. your SUPPOSED to put 1st the one you love no matter their color. a lot of us who have been fortunate enough to find the right one still refer to them as our "better half". and i am not married to a woman of my "race". don't remove yourself from all the possibilities out there you could miss out on the right one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you call six million burned corpses? 2 min 2 Dogs 24
Can not handle the truth 5 min 2 Dogs 14
Mitt Romney: Another over rated White boy. (May '12) 10 min Kato 1,144
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 15 min Kato 17
White men are the solution for the single black... 30 min The Power Of Mast... 145
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 34 min Kato 3,931
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 37 min Jax 12
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 12 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web