++BW to bm Loyalty was never on the T...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#83 Mar 29, 2012
Typo "they can't make those babies on their own..." Had to do that before Tim comes in here and says I don't know the difference between there, their, and they're.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#84 Mar 29, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually nice to you the other day. Why attack me?
Because you're a prejudice bigot. Shouldn't you be playing with some white girls tities instead of cyber bullying black women on here? R.O.T.F.L.M.B.O!!!!!!!!!!
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#85 Mar 29, 2012
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a prejudice bigot. Shouldn't you be playing with some white girls tities instead of cyber bullying black women on here? R.O.T.F.L.M.B.O!!!!!!!!!!
LoL you are so funny.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#86 Mar 29, 2012
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) I'm not arguing with you anymore :) You win.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#87 Mar 29, 2012
SueMe wrote:
When you really think about it MrAnderson you'll see that for every OOW child that a black woman has there is an OOW black man with one as well. They can't make those babies on there own. It's a problem in the black race that both sexes have a part in.
Women chose who they sleep with.
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#88 Mar 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women chose who they sleep with.
So do men

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#89 Mar 30, 2012
SueMe wrote:
<quoted text>
So do men
So who should women blame when they have issues with men? The men they sleep with or all men in general?
Sean

Glasgow, UK

#90 Mar 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I think it's more than obvious by the attitudes of these worthless women like NoPlum, Masculine racist sxyblkwoman, and proud sis that loyalty was never on the table.
Black women just don't have the audience of interested takers.
These women were never loyal. You think a woman that was once loyal could call her fathers/sons/brothers/uncles/c ousins.."Apes". No way.
This disloyalty has always been there due to the Black womans attraction to White Women. Black women could care less about WM. Black women want White women.
They have always been attracted to white women. The black woman gave up her image to try and look like white women, and wasn't to get WM or BM, cause she was already doing that.."Pam Grier" and all the other black women of those days.
The black womans obsession and lust for White women has forced her to give up her own natural beauty in exchance for some wacky lookin sloppy copy of a white woman.
Imagine BM wearing WM wig toupees and how ridiculous that would look. BM stayed BM and look nothing like WM and have No desire to, and Women of all races Love the Black Mans Swagger.
BW on the other hand traded in her exotic look to be a sloppy overweight copy of the white women she lusts after.
Even Wanda Sykes couldn't keep herself away from white women. Black women are letting their attraction to white women ruin them and the black community.
What black women really want is white women. It's more than obvious, their obsession is destroying them.
It amazes me that someone with such silly thinking skills can function in day to day life.
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#91 Mar 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So who should women blame when they have issues with men? The men they sleep with or all men in general?
Ofcourse not men in general. Who's been doing that? I wouldn't do that. The point I was trying to make is both parties should be held responsible; the woman for her choice in certain men (sometimes) and the men they deal with themselves.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#92 Feb 3, 2013
This applies to Black women that date IR mainly.
Tonto

Virginia Beach, VA

#93 Feb 3, 2013
Irbw are a cancer in the black community.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#94 Feb 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>Because you're a prejudice bigot...
black women are prejudiced bigots towards short black men...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#95 Feb 3, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
This applies to Black women that date IR mainly.
This cretin is trying to back peddle...after viciously degrading all blk women for years.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#96 Feb 3, 2013
Tonto wrote:
Irbw are a cancer in the black community.
the both of you are fools.only seeing irbw that way is like only blaming the kkk for being racist.dig what im sayin? expand yall mindz and horizons and look at the big picture,the REAL picture.

“Home is Where the Heart is”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#97 Feb 4, 2013
moe murdah wrote:
<quoted text>why is wanda sykes(a bw) with a ww?? Lol
Cause Black Women are nice, sweet, intelligent and caring. I think the world would be a lot better if everyone was with a black woman, even white women.:)

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#99 Feb 4, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>Cause Black Women are nice, sweet, intelligent and caring. I think the world would be a lot better if everyone was with a black woman, even white women.:)
Youre dykin too?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#100 Feb 4, 2013
f*** you b**** judging my shit...

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#101 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>the both of you are fools.only seeing irbw that way is like only blaming the kkk for being racist.dig what im sayin? expand yall mindz and horizons and look at the big picture,the REAL picture.
just incase yall misunderstood,that means all bw are the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people feel helpless in the midst of Amer... 1 min Zapped 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,277,021
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 3 min It is what it is 15
African Americans are in denial about systemati... 5 min Islam Forbids 3
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 10 min blackandproud 2,064
Who is selina london? 11 min selina london 72
Pulled Over For Looking At Cops? 11 min Hebrew Supremacist 18
Harris County Deputy Murdered 19 min Big Knob 103
White men are better lovers? 21 min chris 525
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 48 min Nikki 40
Egyptians in Egypt 7 hr African AE 497
More from around the web